FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Default Yes!!! I have classes again!!

Ok...this is not quite Danielle Chat...but...I am now officially enrolled in DeVry University and have been given my classes which will start on November 27th! Hurray for me! I can't wait to get back to studying. I know that sounds kind of weird but I haven't taken any classes since December of last year. So I'm itching to get back to it. But don't worry, I'll still be hanging out here and being as silly as I ever was.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Congrads. Glad to hear it.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:13 PM   #3
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Congrads. Glad to hear it.
Maybe I'll be able to fix your computer for you...remotely...or I could just confuse the heck out of you...LOL!
Old 09-10-2008, 09:17 PM   #4
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
Ok...this is not quite Danielle Chat...but...I am now officially enrolled in DeVry University and have been given my classes which will start on November 27th! Hurray for me! I can't wait to get back to studying. I know that sounds kind of weird but I haven't taken any classes since December of last year. So I'm itching to get back to it. But don't worry, I'll still be hanging out here and being as silly as I ever was.
Good for you WhyYou..don't forget to take the teacher an apple
DWM222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #5
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWM222 View Post
Good for you WhyYou..don't forget to take the teacher an apple
I'll have to either fax it to her or make apple sauce and squeeze it through the cable line because the entire course program is all online.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:44 AM   #6
danielle_ftv
Administrator

That's great WhyYou. My little boy is making me so proud haha just kidding, but seriously education is a good thing. I love school and can't wait to go back in the winter.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:29 AM   #7
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
That's great WhyYou. My little boy is making me so proud haha just kidding, but seriously education is a good thing. I love school and can't wait to go back in the winter.
What are you studying? Have you chosen a major yet?
Old 09-11-2008, 12:42 PM   #8
tigger

After putting up with us she will be a psych major.lol:d

Last edited by tigger; 09-11-2008 at 08:10 PM.
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #9
WhyYou

Quote:
After putting up with us she will be a sike mager.lol:d
I know your spelling is bad but this one threw me at first...sike = psych...mager = major...I thought you might have begun typing in Ugospeak...lol!
Old 09-11-2008, 08:11 PM   #10
tigger

Quote:
I know your spelling is bad but this one threw me at first...sike = psych...mager = major...I thought you might have begun typing in Ugospeak...lol!
I FiX iT!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 11:18 PM   #11
tigger

I gess whyyou jumped in to his school work with bolth feet. He hasnt beenon here for a while.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:11 AM   #12
WhyYou

Quote:
I gess whyyou jumped in to his school work with bolth feet. He hasnt beenon here for a while.
My schoolwork won't start until November 27th. I just slept all day today...lol!
Old 09-12-2008, 12:14 AM   #13
tigger

Ok just as long as you were doing somthing constructive.(dreaming of danielle):d:d
Old 09-12-2008, 12:43 AM   #14
WhyYou

Quote:
Ok just as long as you were doing somthing constructive.(dreaming of danielle):d:d
Constructive...hmmmm...interesting way to put it...constructing a dream house...yeah, that's it...I was constructing my dream house so I could welcome Danielle home!
Old 09-12-2008, 06:14 PM   #15
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Constructive...hmmmm...interesting way to put it...constructing a dream house...yeah, that's it...I was constructing my dream house so I could welcome Danielle home!
I've constructed many dream houses for my favourite webgirls. Then they don't let me in lol.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:54 PM   #16
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
I've constructed many dream houses for my favourite webgirls. Then they don't let me in lol.
You've got to learn to knock louder...dream houses can be....noisy...lol!
Old 09-13-2008, 04:33 AM   #17
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Thumbs up

Neat. I've been out of school for 11 years now and miss it a lot. Just make sure you take not only what you have to, but also what you want whether or not it'll get you the degree you want. Would that I'd taken my own advice all those years ago! Then again, I did take Shakespeare and didn't have to, bit would have been nice to have read something other than Troilus and Cressida (the exception that proves the rule for Billy the Spear Shaker). With luck, I'll get this reply in the right place, too. Best wishes ...
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:17 AM   #18
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Neat. I've been out of school for 11 years now and miss it a lot. Just make sure you take not only what you have to, but also what you want whether or not it'll get you the degree you want. Would that I'd taken my own advice all those years ago! Then again, I did take Shakespeare and didn't have to, bit would have been nice to have read something other than Troilus and Cressida (the exception that proves the rule for Billy the Spear Shaker). With luck, I'll get this reply in the right place, too. Best wishes ...
I've already taken most of the required core courses at a different school. I've just transferred to a totally online course program and will be mostly taking the courses that I like (computer courses) which are right along my Computer Science major. Later I will be concentrating on Web Design and Web Administration which is something I really love to do...make web pages.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:53 AM   #19
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

Awesome, WhyYou. I should really take a Web Page Design class myself, 'cause... I try, but you know what? What I do just doesn't cut it.

Or maybe that's a sign I should go back to writing.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:38 PM   #20
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Cool, in that case have as much fun as you can. I'm happy that you're studying what you want to, really. A lot of my early decisions were based less on where my heart lead or what my passions and more on my family nagging me with the question, "How are you going to make a living doing that?" Eventually I did find my way to some of the courses and disciplines I enjoy, but even then I set aside some others aside (i.e., pursuing photography). You always think, "next time I'll do it .." or "Maybe not today, but tomorrow ..." and the next thing you know, you've settled for something less than you want and less than you deserve. That goes for anyone who's still in school, as well as the rest of us who have finished with our formal education and are now something of autodydacts (I think that could include Rob who I understand was/is a well-respected glamour and commercial photographer but who wasn't trained as a videographer. Did that stop him? No. Was he successful. Tthis is where we all utter a collective "Duh!" at such a silly question. So, again, welcome back to school, WhyYou, and glad to hear you're going back, too, Danielle! Cheers to you both!
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:32 AM   #21
WhyYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Cool, in that case have as much fun as you can. I'm happy that you're studying what you want to, really. A lot of my early decisions were based less on where my heart lead or what my passions and more on my family nagging me with the question, "How are you going to make a living doing that?" Eventually I did find my way to some of the courses and disciplines I enjoy, but even then I set aside some others aside (i.e., pursuing photography). You always think, "next time I'll do it .." or "Maybe not today, but tomorrow ..." and the next thing you know, you've settled for something less than you want and less than you deserve. That goes for anyone who's still in school, as well as the rest of us who have finished with our formal education and are now something of autodydacts (I think that could include Rob who I understand was/is a well-respected glamour and commercial photographer but who wasn't trained as a videographer. Did that stop him? No. Was he successful. Tthis is where we all utter a collective "Duh!" at such a silly question. So, again, welcome back to school, WhyYou, and glad to hear you're going back, too, Danielle! Cheers to you both!
I think the reason why I've been able to chose the courses that I really want to learn about is because I never went to college when I was young. I went to work right out of high school and have worked in jobs for most of my life that I had to make fun rather than them being fun to start out with. And I've done a few jobs that I really hated. So I've had the time to figure out what I really want to do now that I'm old...lol. And I have a lot of life experience in the general field through different jobs that I've held. However, I wouldn't recommend doing the same thing for everybody, it's been a hard road for me. But it did work well for me too.

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it!...LOL!
Old 09-14-2008, 02:25 AM   #22
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Its good that some of you are going back to school or contining going to school.I would have been in school now.End up deciding to wait till next semster to start.Had gotten all the testing and everything out fo the way,but kept goiung back and forth on what degree I wanted.So at the last second I decided which one. Long story short by that time school was going to start a few days later and I hadn't gotten the tution done yet. So thinking well I wait till the next semster and get a head start.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:07 PM   #23
tigger

I get to go to school tomarow. My safty director. Set it up for us to go to a local high school in sc. And talk with the kids about safe driving. And let them see the truck. And we are going to do a skid test with my truck and a car so they can see how much more room i need to stop. And let them sit up in the truck and see what i can and cant see. It is a new program the government is doing to try to teach out new drivers safe driving. I hope! My hole team will be there, and talking with the kids about what we do.