FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2008, 10:15 PM   #1
BledAngelShadow
Danielle Junkie

SOOOOO many stories, so little time lol...

So, when I was 18 (about 5 years ago), myself, my buddy Aaron, and my buddy Vick, we were going on a.. -cough- "business trip" to Phoenix to pick up some "product" for "resale" >__> anyway... lol, we on the way there were extremely excited, so Aaron, the one who was driving, was doing like, 150 MPH the whole way (we were in his Honda Prelude that was souped up to street race). So after a solid like, 7 hours of driving, we are well into the Arizona border, when Aaron asks me "okay, now I know we go south, but how far?" lol.. Well, I could remember from previous trips that it takes about 15 hours to drive from Salt Lake City Utah to Phoenix Arizona, the problem is, we had been going so damn fast that I lost track of time (obviously) so I had no real idea how close we were... soooo we kept going...

After about another 3 hours, we still hadn't seen a Phoenix sign so we decided to pull over and ask where we were... Buuuuut being that we were in the desert somewhere that was easier said than done, and we were almost out of gas. We were also so far in the middle of BF-egypt that we couldn't tell where North or South was anymore, so being the smart guy I am, I pulled out my cell phone, and called my "business partner" in Phoenix and described where we were, and found out.. apparently, we were like, a click away from the Metro area, so we drive into Phoenix (finally) and once we get there, we go to our "business deal" everything goes great, we get our "product", head back up North, truckin along doin' 150 MPH... aaaand get pulled over by a cop at the UT / AZ border..

At first we were like "um, lets act cool" but his car wasn't entirely street legal, and well, we had his trunk lined with about 20 LBs of pot XD so in our stupid teen youth, we decide "lets wing it" so the cop walks over, I am bumbling over to the driver seat while the driver hops in the back seat, the cop shows up to the window and says "do you know fast you were goin son?" and i replied "I sure do! 150 Em Pee Ayches!!" and the cop goes "thats... right, why so fast? you know its dangerous?" and i was like "dude, have you ever gone on a weekend roadtrip from Salt Lake City to Phoenix? its HELL!! First we got lost, then we wound up in mexico, then we came back, and found Phoenix, but I ate a burrito first, and forgot to use a restroom, and now I just hope to god I can get to St George before I blow *** in my shorts!" and the cop, trying as hard as he can to not laugh says 'okay then... um... let his be a warning! slow down!" to which i reply "yes sir!" he turns around going back to his car and i say "**** OFF!!" and speed away doing like, 180 MPH now, the cop couldn't have cought up if he wanted... we flew through the Utah / Arizona boarder, and got back to about... probably Delta Utah before anybody said so much as a word... we all laughed uncontrollably for about 10 minutes, i decided to slow down a bit, and once we got back to SLC, we went and had a nice laugh and it dawned on me...

the cop still had my drivers license XD
BledAngelShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:03 AM   #2
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

A bunch of my girl friends and I made a 8 round sling shot out of our bra's between two tree's Fired 8 snow balls all at the same time.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:09 AM   #3
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
A bunch of my girl friends and I made a 8 round sling shot out of our bra's between two tree's Fired 8 snow balls all at the same time.
LOL...That must have been one heck of a snowthrower...LOL!!
Old 10-17-2008, 02:12 AM   #4
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Yea but mom was not happy!!!!!!!!
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 02:46 AM   #5
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
Yea but mom was not happy!!!!!!!!
Why was your mom not happy..was she at the "Business" end of the flying snowballs or she seen the results of what the snowballs done to your "Slingshot"?