FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2009, 05:00 AM   #1
bmxridingfool
Just Visiting

Default Should I join the FTV site also

How much more of Danielle is on the site. I did not realize it would not all be on here.

Thanks,
B
bmxridingfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:50 AM   #2
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Question Danielle OR FTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxridingfool View Post
How much more of Danielle is on the site. I did not realize it would not all be on here.

Thanks,
B
Well, I am on both Danielle's site and FTV. Here, you get what feels like "personal attention" because she speaks to the camera as if she's talking directly to you. If you have questions, she will often provide a video log in reply. Soon, she plans to do web cam shows which should prove interesting. If you PM her with dignified questions she often replies with heartfelt answers.

Also, the forum members provide insights and support to just about any question you have. It feels like a "family" of sorts with Danielle at the head of the table and Rob, the owner of both sites, looking over her shoulder.

And, over on FTV, you get LOTS of smoking hot models PLUS a fair share of D as she assists on shoots and intereacts with the girls. In the forum, there is a lot of cross talk from members of both sites - discussions about preferred models and the ones we don't care for. Also, here, you get a small dose of a second model - Lia from Lia19.com. She has her own threads and fans who create all forms of tributes to her.

So, while it's more money, I think, if you ask me, I'd suggest joining both this site and FTV. You can always cancel one or the other if you aren't 100% satisfied. And, if you are feeling rich, join Lia's site, as well.

Now, IF ONLY we could get a three site discount! Rob, are you listening?
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:56 AM   #3
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

well, FTV you get a new girl every week. there are all types of girls. and the all the girls are still there. so you can see everything from the day the site started. a lot of adult performers made appearances on FTV before the moved on to making films. although there is more material with Danielle on that site, the core of it is on her site... but it might be worth if signing up for a month just to see if you like it and to see what you are missing of Danielle's shoots. you can always cancel if you don't like it but i will warn you it is tough to do. since rob always shows the next two girls coming up on the site plus a couple of single picture (sometimes they are collages) previews of upcoming girls, you might see a girl that you think is very attractive and keep it going for another month.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 02:09 AM   #4
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

I joined FTV first and that's where I first found out about Danielle. I really liked the site though. Very attractive models and top notch photography. Once I saw Danielle though I kept looking for more which led me here. I think it's definitely worth a look at FTV. If you can only choose between one... that's a tough call. For me, Danielle was the best model there.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #5
Jeffrey99
Dreaming of Danielle

I would say atleast sign up for a month. There's a ton of content for new members to check out. Of course it also comes down to if your more of a video or picture fan? The videos on FTV have always been pretty good quality but some of the older pictures could stand to be a bit bigger.

As for how much Danielle is on FTV? She officially has only 1 update (June 2008). Which includes 5 picture sets and 2 video sets. 8 clips in one and 13 clips in the other.
Jeffrey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:46 PM   #6
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey99 View Post
As for how much Danielle is on FTV? She officially has only 1 update (June 2008). Which includes 5 picture sets and 2 video sets. 8 clips in one and 13 clips in the other.
Danielle only has one solo update on FTVGirls, that much is true, but she appears in a lot of others. Anywhere from a few scenes straight up to full-on girl/girl: All in all, Danielle is featured in 11(!) other updates: Pepper, Tara, Brittni, Jamee, Leah, Taryn, Emily, Lina (first true girl/girl), Luna, Miyu (Awesome!), and the piece d' resistance - Leslie & Danielle! And, I believe she might be in an upcoming update too So, in reality, there's plenty of Danielle content on FTV

Last edited by grande351; 01-21-2009 at 11:48 PM.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:59 PM   #7
Jeffrey99
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Danielle only has one solo update on FTVGirls, that much is true, but she appears in a lot of others. Anywhere from a few scenes straight up to full-on girl/girl: All in all, Danielle is featured in 11(!) other updates: Pepper, Tara, Brittni, Jamee, Leah, Taryn, Emily, Lina (first true girl/girl), Luna, Miyu (Awesome!), and the piece d' resistance - Leslie & Danielle! And, I believe she might be in an upcoming update too So, in reality, there's plenty of Danielle content on FTV
Yeah but without going through every updated, a new subscriber wouldn't know. Of course unless someone done something just like you just done. I did completely forget about the girl/girl ones though.
Jeffrey99 is offline   Reply With Quote