FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2009, 09:45 PM   #1
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave
Question Infamous Ten

Help it's my last day before subscription runs out and I can only download 94Meg rather than 480Meg of this file. What's happened ??

Last edited by YetAnotherDave; 10-24-2009 at 08:25 AM.
YetAnotherDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #2
Anoree

It seems that Danielle's internet connection made problems yet again while she uploaded the file. I could also download only the first 2:06 of the video.

I hope Danielle uploads the file again before heading off to San Diego later tonight. Otherwise we'd have to wait for her return to have that video fixed.

I'm pretty sure we'll find a way for you to get the file should the later be the case.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
Anoree

Danielle must have seen this thread from San Diego.
She just finished uploading the video file again, which took about 3 hours, if I'm right.
I'm downloading the 480 MB file right now. It'll take another 20 minutes before I can say if it's complete.

Edit: Yes, it's complete now.

Thank you, Danielle!

Last edited by Anoree; 10-24-2009 at 08:52 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:37 PM   #4
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Awesome! Yeah it took about three hours to upload that 10 minute video...unbelievable! I'm not sure what was wrong with my internet connection at my house the other day but hopefully it doesn't mess up again.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #5
Dilbert49
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Awesome! Yeah it took about three hours to upload that 10 minute video...unbelievable! I'm not sure what was wrong with my internet connection at my house the other day but hopefully it doesn't mess up again.
I've noticed when I try to skip the video ahead it always just ends the playback, regardless of what player I use. As far as I know, that is the only clip on which that is happening. Not really a big deal - just thought I'd mention.
Dilbert49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:19 PM   #6
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilbert49 View Post
I've noticed when I try to skip the video ahead it always just ends the playback, regardless of what player I use. As far as I know, that is the only clip on which that is happening. Not really a big deal - just thought I'd mention.
That's the behaviour I got before Danielle fixed it. Skipping forward and backwards in the video is a test I do on the video files to determine wether they're completely downloaded or not.
I guess your browser still has the video file in it's cache and doesn't download it again.

Does your downloaded file have 480 MB (503.889.907 Bytes)?
If not, you could clear your browser's cache before downloading it again.
Some browsers skip the cache if you press shift while clicking on the download link.

Let us know if the problem continues.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:20 AM   #7
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

I just downloaded and it won't play using a couple of different programs. I got the entire 480 MB (503,889,907 bytes) download. Here's a screenshot of the error from media player.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Video Error.jpg (91.6 KB, 39 views)
Old 10-26-2009, 03:36 AM   #8
Dilbert49
In Love with Danielle

I downloaded it again and it works great now! I think, when I downloaded it after reading that she had uploaded the video again, I got most of the file but, for some readon, did not get all of it.

Thanks!
Old 10-26-2009, 03:48 AM   #9
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

It sounds like the length of the video itself might be incorrect. I downloaded a video once that exhibited the same characteristics that have been mentioned here. Once I finally found a player that would play it, in this instance Media Player Classic, I noticed that the time counter of the video would go up to over 8 hours even though the actual video was only about 11 minutes long. This must have been causing the players to go out of sync. I don't know if this is what's happening here because I cannot download from Danielle's members area due to a different issue.

If someone does get it to play, please note the run time and see if it's correct. I eventually solved the video length issue by opening it up in Windows Movie Maker, "trimming off" the excess time at the end and saving it as an AVI.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:54 AM   #10
Dilbert49
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
If someone does get it to play, please note the run time and see if it's correct. I eventually solved the video length issue by opening it up in Windows Movie Maker, "trimming off" the excess time at the end and saving it as an AVI.
For me it displays a time of 10:52 and plays to 10:48 (using VLC media player).
Old 10-26-2009, 07:34 AM   #11
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowman View Post
I just downloaded and it won't play using a couple of different programs. I got the entire 480 MB (503,889,907 bytes) download. Here's a screenshot of the error from media player.
The file is in windows media 9 video codec and 9.2 audio codec.
From the looks of it I think you have the media player 10 or 11. Those should play the video without problems. Could there be an error on your hard disk leading to a corrupt file? Try downloading it again to another location and test that file please.

I downloaded the v070 again, and have no problems with it.

I just installed the VLC media player for tests. It seems to mix up the displayed video length of all the files I tried.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #12
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I had multiple problems trying to down load the file. Finally after about 5 or 6 tries it completed correctly and plays fine. As to VLC I don't think I've ever had that problem but I'll look for it in the future.

I see a 4 or 5 second difference between VLC and Windows Media Player 11. VLC sees things as slightly longer.

Last edited by e83sOHpFYv; 10-26-2009 at 03:52 PM.
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:04 AM   #13
captnjack

I am not having any problems with it. I am using windows media player ver 11.
The time lenght is 10:47. I can advance and backup.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:59 PM   #14
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Problem sorted as subscription updated, yup you have me for another 3 months and yup downloaded succesfully, eventually. WMP 11 says it's 10:48 whereas Windows itself says it's 10:47 but I ain't fussed.

Actually discovered that v069 was also truncated, think that's the technical term, but I will probably be corrected.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:24 AM   #15
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave View Post
Problem sorted as subscription updated, yup you have me for another 3 months and yup downloaded succesfully, eventually. WMP 11 says it's 10:48 whereas Windows itself says it's 10:47 but I ain't fussed.

Actually discovered that v069 was also truncated, think that's the technical term, but I will probably be corrected.
Hmmm...what is wrong with V069?
Old 10-30-2009, 05:48 AM   #16
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave View Post
v069 runs the stated 6:07 and is "jumpable". I don't see anything wrong with it.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:53 PM   #17
100% AGAVE
Danielle Junkie

I am surprised that there are no comments about the actual shoot here. So whats the scoop? Have not resub'ed yet. How close to 10 did Danielle get?
100% AGAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:17 PM   #18
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Hmmm...what is wrong with V069?
Sorry there's nothing wrong with v069. It was just my copy hadn't downloaded properly. I might have jumped on too early or had an interuption (more likely). No, the actual video now plays fine.

Sorry for the shock Danielle
Old 10-31-2009, 12:47 AM   #19
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% AGAVE View Post
I am surprised that there are no comments about the actual shoot here. So whats the scoop? Have not resub'ed yet. How close to 10 did Danielle get?
Err ... like a 12?

Seriously, I think it's one of the hottest videos Danielle and Rob made.
Danielle clearly enjoyed her Big Ten debute, as you can see in the little screenshot compilation, even when she claims it got her a little sore:

I like it how Danielle looks into the camera, and I love it even more when she smiles and laughs, enjoying the experience.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:04 AM   #20
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

it was so hot watching her riding it in person... and the dress/heels combo was super sexy as well
Old 10-31-2009, 06:31 AM   #21
captnjack

Yes that is a very very hot update! I particluarly like the doggie-style position with Danielle's breast hanging out of her dress.

Last edited by captnjack; 10-31-2009 at 06:33 AM. Reason: change clip for update
captnjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:41 AM   #22
captnjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
it was so hot watching her riding it in person... and the dress/heels combo was super sexy as well
I know your job isn't all fun and games as it may seem and that you work a lot but you got to admit it does have its perks!
Old 11-02-2009, 12:57 AM   #23
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post
Why thank you Rob...that's always a nice compliment coming from you.