FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 10:59 PM   #148
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Apr. 2, 2011
I am so not happy right now. My internet service has been completely screwy lately. I had a webcam show today and the video kept freezing numerous times. I also had to reupload the hardcore video about 4 times before it finally completely uploaded. I just don't understand it. I am supposed to have the highest speeds available and for the money I pay I shouldn't have to deal with these issues. There was a lot of new people who watched the webcam show today. I am hoping that they don't think that the faulty webcam show today was typical of all the webcam shows.

Tonight I am going to my friend Laila's birthday dinner and then we will be going to the Marquee to see Wolfgang Gartner. I haven't seen a lot of my friends in quite a while so it will be nice to see them all. I don't plan on making it a long night since I have plans tomorrow.

Last night was fun. I had girl's night with a different group of my friends (not the typical group I hang out with...though I notice myself hanging out with my friend Theresa quite a bit more lately). We had dinner at Theresa's house. She made an amazing cheesecake pie. She invited a psychic over that did a psychic reading on most of us. A lot of the stuff the psychic said was pretty true for me. It was a good experience. Not sure if I plan on doing it again. I've already had my palm read, a handwriting analysis, and a tarot card reading so this is another fun thing that I get to cross off my "to do" list.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:14 AM   #149
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Apr. 15, 2011
Last night was great. I attended another sweat lodge ceremony. This one was very small (only 5 people including myself). I was definitely a lot more comfortable this time. I was incredibly happy with myself at the end. I felt like I really stuck with it and for the first time I didn't have that hard of a time speaking in front of people. I would definitely attend another sweat lodge ceremony if there are less than 10 people there.

I am incredibly excited about tomorrow night. I scheduled another two hour BDSM session at the dungeon. I am very interested to see how it will go this time and what will be different. I bought this new book called "Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns". It's all about BDSM...the lifestyle, the culture, the pyschology behind it. It goes over what it means to be a dom and what it means to be a sub. It also goes over all the BDSM terms and instruments (floggers, bondage devices, etc.). Apparently I am what the BDSM world would consider a "brat". According to the book a brat is "A bottom who enjoys struggling against control or challenging the top...some brats are "testing" their dominate, others have the desire to be "conquered and tamed"." I think it definitely describes me and what I was acting during the last session. I think the description "the desire to be conquered and tamed" is a very apt description for me.

My friend Theresa and I are attending this spiritual retreat in Sedona next month. I think it will be very good for the both of us and I am hoping that it helps us to learn more about ourselves and what we want from life.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:21 AM   #150
danielle_ftv
Administrator

May 11, 2011
Sorry that it's been so long since I've wrote a journal entry. School's over....yeah. My sister's 22nd birthday was last Sunday (same day as mother's day). We will be the same age until my birthday on the 29th. My sister love Outback Steakhouse so we went there for her birthday dinner/early mother's day celebration. For her presents I got her Chanel Mademoiselle perfume and tickets to go see some reggae concert. For my mom's mother's day present I got her a gift certificate to one of her favorite hair salons. I actually have to go pick the gift certificate up tomorrow since I wasn't able to get it on Saturday or Sunday. My dad's birthday is this weekend. We plan on going to a bbq joint for his birthday celebration. I got him a gift card to Amazon since I wasn't exactly sure what he wanted.

I took another "step" on my spiritual journey. A couple weeks ago I attended a healing circle ceremony. It was a pretty long ceremony (I was there from 5:30 to about 11 at night). I didn't do too much other than just sang some healing songs over and over again. It was a good experience but I don't think I will do another healing ceremony again unless it is for someone close to me.

Last Saturday (after shooting and my dinner with the family) I did another two hour BDSM session. This time it was a bit different than the last two sessions. We added a role play element into it. The master was a interrogator and I was a "lady of the court" who had stolen from the king and queen. I rented a 12th or 14th (I researched it but couldn't exactly pinpoint what century it was from) century dress. It was kind of hard to get into character at the beginning....I don't really consider myself an actress. I very much enjoyed it though. It was nice adding something new into my BDSM experiences. The master also did a lot of electric sex toy play. He had used the violet wand on me during the first two sessions and this session not only did he use that but he also added in some other electro sex device (I think it is a Mystim). During this session I was also fully suspended from my wrists (so my whole body was completely off the ground). I didn't care for that too much since I felt like my wrist was slipping out of the restraints. We also did a lot of wax play which I did during the first session but didn't like (I never really realized until that point that I have a fear of hot wax). It was incredibly difficult for me...mainly mentally, because I had to really focus on getting over my fear of hot wax. The whole reason I have a fear of hot wax is because when I was younger I accidentally dropped a whole cup full of incredibly hot melted candle wax all over my face, chest and arm. It scarred my face and I thought the scar would be there for life. Fortunately with a lot of care it went away. I am pretty bruised up right now (mostly on my thighs though). BTW when I do my sessions there is absolutely nothing sexual that happens. It really is only about BDSM. I think for some people it is difficult for them to realize that you can separate sex from BDSM...that they don't go hand in hand.

I really haven't been hanging out with my friends too much lately. I've notice that I've been leaving behind things that I thought had negative influences in my life. I've been spending more time with my friend Theresa (who I am going to the Sedona spiritual retreat not this weekend but next weekend with). It makes me a little sad that I'm not as close to Dallas as I once was. There is actually a possibility that she may not be coming to my birthday dinner celebration which saddens me even more. I just think it is interesting how people change and grow apart from other people they thought would be in their lives forever. I know I can always make more of an effort to spend more time with them but I think I am at a different place in life right now. I will be with them for Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas next month. I still need to buy one of my costumes and make the other costume. One of the nights we are dressing up as the Village People. I will either goes as the biker or cop. The other night we are dressing up as daisies. That is the costume I am going to have to make.

I had to take Love Bug for her yearly vet exam. She had a ton of vaccinations to get done. Luckily she is healthy. The vet did tell me that I need to start brushing her teeth (I was using some teeth cleaning gel on her...but I guess that wasn't working too well). She does have really bad plaque build up in her back teeth...and really bad doggie breath which might be because the plaque.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 05-12-2011 at 05:24 AM.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:05 AM   #151
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jun. 05, 2011
I finally got my birthday video log done and up on the site. I pretty much just woke up, got out of bed, brushed my hair, and shot it. I like the video logs more when I don't really practice what I am going to say and just talk...it's definitely more candid. I've started wearing my Body Bugg again. I got kind of bad about what I was eating and not exercising but I am getting back into the swing of things. Constantly plugging in what I eat into the Body Bugg system is kind of a pain in the butt so I've just been counting calories during the day and trying to stay within 1200-1300.

I recently attended a drum circle/pipe ceremony. It was very interesting. I love Native American chants and songs. Trying to sing along was pretty hard though since I couldn't figure out exactly what the lyrics were. The sacred sexuality class I am taking is next weekend. I still need to buy some things for it like little gifts to give to who ever we partner up with and a corset for some dress up part of it. I know there are four levels (maybe more) of this sacred sexuality class...I will be on the first level. Depending on how well it goes then I will probably attend more of the classes. This first level though isn't so much about sex with other people...from what I gathered it's more about how you deal with sex and sexuality.

This month is going to be pretty hectic. Not only will I be attending the 3 1/2 day sacred sexuality course but I will also be going to Las Vegas for Electric Daisy Carnival and then the next day after I get back home I will be going to New York City with my best friend Theresa. What's really going to be difficult is that EDC is being held at night...so pretty much as soon as the sun goes down till when the sun goes up. It's really going to screw with my sleep schedule. I am also thinking of taking some other classes this month (though they are only a couple hours rather than a couple days). I found this one class on "transforming your life" that seems incredibly interesting. There is another class called "Understanding Your Spirit Guide" that I am also interested in taking.

Talking about classes, I just signed up for Fall semester courses. I will be taking a math class, and English class, macroeconomics, a mythology class and another class that is supposed to fulfill a social and behavioral sciences course credit. Macroeconomics is kind of a different class than what I would normally take. I was interested in taking it though so that I can understand more about what is going on with the economy right now and so that I can "keep up" with people when they talk about stuff that pertains to it.

My birthday was a lot of fun this year. Instead of traveling somewhere I decided to stay in town and keep everything kind of low key. I stayed at a gorgeous resort for the weekend. Friday night I went out to eat with a friend. Saturday I went to the resorts spa and got a massage and took a "botanical bath". Saturday night I went out to eat with some of my friends that were in town. Unfortunately Dallas and her boyfriend Rob (two of my best friends) were out of town as was Theresa. FTVRob came to dinner with one of his friends. We were the only people that arrived on time. Everyone else showed up way late (like 30 minutes to an hour late). Sunday I had lunch with my family and went to Castles n' Coasters. I was going to go to Wet n' Wild (a water park) but it was soooo packed and I wasn't too interested in standing in lines for hours.

I also saw Thor and Pirates of the Caribbean that weekend. I started researching Thor after the movie and found out that they are making an Avenger's movie with him in it that I am so excited about seeing. Actually what I am incredibly excited about watching is X-Men: First Class. I am a huge X-Men fan. I am also interested in seeing how the girl who plays Mystique does since she is going to be playing the main character in one of my favorite book series (The Hunger Games) that is being made into a movie. I'm not sure how they are going to make that movie the right way. I'm sure they want a PG-13 rating but the way the book was written it would be an R rating (there is an incredibly amount of violence in it especially considering it was published by Scholastic which normally publishes books for children and pre-teens).

Next month I am taking a trip to LA. I am going there for about four days to visit Six Flags: Magic Mountain and then will be going to Raging Waters. I also plan on going to a spa while I am there. I am also going to be taking a "Body Mentoring" class that is all about self esteem and how to love your body. That's supposed to go until September though it's only 6 classes.

I've been having a lot of trouble with my internet lately (though mostly when I am uploading videos and doing webcam shows). I tried uploading the most recent hardcore video for two days...seriously...two days. In the end I had to put it on a memory stick and give it to FTVRob to upload on his computer. Unfortunately he didn't have my user/pass for FTP access and wasn't able to put it exactly where it's supposed to go. I really should call Cox and have them fix whatever is going on or at least figure out what it going on but honestly I keep on putting it off because I'm sure it's going to be a huge hassle and pain in the butt.

The lesbian neighbors upstairs are still driving me nutty. Fortunately I haven't heard them having sex anymore since I put a note on their door telling them that "everyone could hear them having sex and to keep it down". Unfortunately their dog is still a pain in the butt and runs around with heavy feet and barks. I also got woken up this morning with them screaming and fighting. Honestly that relationship just doesn't seem that healthy to me but who am I to judge. My lease ends in November and I definitely plan on moving to a house. I want to live in Tempe and I definitely want a newer house with at least 4 bedrooms (more rooms to shoot in).

The Sedona spiritual retreat I attended a few weeks ago was absolutely amazing. It was very much life changing for me. Since then I've noticed that I've been more positive and haven't been as stressed out. I learned a lot of great things that I am trying to do in my life (like meditating and saying affirmations). It was an intense retreat and I am incredibly thankful that Theresa told me about it and that I went.

Sedona was gorgeous. It was so green and lush where we stayed. When I get married I want to get married at the inn that the retreat was held at (or at least somewhere around there). It was also very peaceful. I actually wouldn't mind moving there if I could live near/on Oak Creek (though it is quite expensive). I didn't bring my laptop with me and it was suggested that we not use our phones so that we could focus on ourselves and what we were there to do. I've never really not had my phone around me so it was a little weird at first but very much helpful since it kept me so present. The day before the end of the retreat we went to a vortex (can't remember which one). A tradition that they do at the end of the retreat is jump into a river. I did it figuring it would be a great way to "purify" me and wash away all the negative things I didn't want to carry around me anymore. It was an amazing experience....but the water was freezing lol!
Old 06-25-2011, 08:17 PM   #152
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jun. 25, 2011
Shooting content for my site today. One of the scenes/sets will be my 4th of July shoot. I really need to write a journal update...and answer my private/visitor messages. I will do that later tonight.

CONTINUED 6:07 PM

I just got home from one of my favorite Tempe restaurants (Tasty Kabob). I love that fact that I have been comfortable enough to eat by myself in a restaurant. So I'm not attending EDC. I bought my tickets, my flight, reserved my hotel room and even bought my costumes but when I thought about it I realized that I really wasn't all that interested in going for multiple reasons. I think the main reason I wanted to go was to hang out with my friends but being in the 95+ degree heat, surrounded by tens of thousands of people (most that are on drugs) did not sound appealing at all. I really do think I am past the whole club/partying stage of my life. I definitely want to get my friends to do fun stuff besides just going to a club. I've been talking to them about going bowling and my friend Jessica mentioned going skating which sounds like a fantastic idea. I haven't been roller skating since I was in my early teens.

I will be heading to NYC with my friend Theresa on Monday. I am quite excited about it. The weather is definitely going to be a lot better than here (at least it will be cooler though I expect it to be humid). Theresa texted me today asking if I wanted to go skydiving which I instantly agreed to. I'm hoping that I can get a video of it so I can put it up on here. Besides the whole skydiving thing we really don't have anything else planned. I think we are just going to play it by ear...which works for me. I'm a bit concerned about the sleeping schedule though. She wakes up super early (like before 8) while I tend to sleep until 11.

I'm editing the videos from today's shoot. We shot two video scenes and two photo sets. One was my 4th of July shoot. We did it at this awesome office building that had a huge fountain in the middle of a courtyard. Of course I had to get completely naked and jump in the fountain since it was so hot. The other scene was a park scene with me sliding down a slide, swinging on swings, and playing with bubbles. I'm most likely going to make it a candid video update since the video was pretty washed out.

The sacred sexuality class that I took was incredibly interesting. We started on a Thursday at about 5 and ended around 11. The schedule was pretty intense to be honest. I'm not used to attending classes from 8:30 in the morning to 11pm or even midnight. We started every day dancing in costumes that we brought. We had to bring costumes that we thought fit the theme of "Lusty Lover" (I brought a short black, lacey lingerie dress), "Adventurous Explorer" (I brought a pirate costume), "Goddess/Priestess" (I brought this sexy, see through Egyptian looking dress), "The Dominant or Submissive" (I bought a black corset and custom made cuffs and collar with white lace and purple flowers), and the "Wild Woman" (I wore tight brown booty shorts with a top made out of feathers). I definitely put a lot of thought and effort into the costume/dressing up part of it. There are 4 levels of this sacred sexuality teachings. I will be taking the 2nd one in November, the 3rd one in December and the 4th one in February. Apparently you have to bring a partner with you to the 3rd and 4th levels since they do involve sex. This level was more about learning who you are as a sexual being. I found out some interesting things about myself (one being that I really can't focus too well when there is too much noise). There were a couple things that happened that made me very uncomfortable but when I really thought about what it was that was making me uncomfortable I found out that it was something to do within myself. I realized that I have a lot of sexual guilt...from things I've done (mostly in the past) and because of things that were done to me (which I really shouldn't feel guilty over). I'm hoping that the other levels will help me get over my guilt and help me get over judgements and certain thoughts I have about sexuality and sex. Overall it was a good experience and I glad that I went through with it.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 08-03-2011 at 12:28 AM.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:26 PM   #153
danielle_ftv
Administrator

July 18, 2011
Facebook has gotten kind of lame. Every day I usually go through all the recent posts...it seems like people update their status with the same thing every day (though one of my friends did put "flamingos are whores" which I thought was a fantastic update). I love summer time and not having to go to school but to be honest it's been kind of boring and repetitive (other than when I am traveling). I tend to do the same thing every day...sleep in, wake up, check FB, the forum, my email, and several other various sites, go read for a bit, eat, read some more, eat, read while eating, then go to sleep...and repeat. I have done a True Blood and Harry Potter marathon. I want to rewatch all the Harry Potter movies before I go see the last movie in theatres. At the end of the month I am going to LA to visit Six Flags and then will be driving to San Dimas to visit Raging Waters. It's funny because I seem to be more afraid of some of the slides in Raging Waters than the roller coasters in Six Flags.

New York City was amazing. It's interesting because I never really cared for NYC but I really started liking it this time around. We stayed with one of Theresa's friends in Nolita (north Little Italy). The apartment we stayed at was very large for NYC. My sleep schedule was completely screwed up while I was there. I usually didn't get to sleep until 3-4 in the morning and then would wake up at 9-10am (which is definitely not enough sleep for me...but I managed quite well on it). Riding the subway was interesting. Luckily we never rode it when it was too crowded (which wouldn't have been a good thing at all). We went to H&M a few times (I got the cutest bras there). I had a panic attack our second visit there because of the crowd (hence why it was a good thing the subways weren't packed...packed subway, panic attack...not a good combo). We visited the farmers market which was amazing. I absolutely love it and very much wish that Phoenix had one like it. They had this fresh chocolate milk that was to die for. There was also quite a few cheese vendors which was fantastic for me since I absolutely love cheese. Sky diving in upstate New York was amazing. I didn't start getting scared until the drive up there. I did a tandem sky dive and my instructor was awesome. I told him just to push us out of the plane. It's interesting because I wasn't so much scared of dying...it was more the thought of jumping out of an airplane that freaked me out so much. It was quite surreal once you've jumped out of the plane. I think my brain kind of shut down a bit because I didn't really remember what happened until later on that night. If you haven't sky dived before I definitely recommend doing it. I actually plan on going to sky diving school and getting my license when it cools down a bit. It's kind of an expensive sport (the schooling alone costs almost $4000).

My grandma (on my mom's side) got married again. She's kind of like Elizabeth Taylor in that she's been married like 5 times. It makes me wonder if my sister is going to be the same way since she is already 22 and has been married twice already. I've been thinking about marriage lately. I definitely plan on getting married...and I know that I only want to do it once. I used to want a large wedding...the whole shebang but recently I've been thinking that when I do get married I would rather just elope. I really want to get married in Sedona (Oak Creek is absolutely stunning and would be perfect for a wedding location). It's silly that I think about this since I don't have anyone to marry lol. But women are like that...we've been planning our perfect weddings since we were little girls.

My photographer/videographer has agreed to shoot my hardcore scenes. We will be shooting this Sunday at a beautiful resort in Phoenix. I'm quite nervous about it. I've done several hardcore scenes in front of people but he's never shot a hardcore scene before. I'm not sure how it's going to go so wish us luck. I am planning on doing my bdsm shoot next month. Again it's going to be very interesting to see how that goes since it will be new for all of us.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 08-03-2011 at 12:28 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:28 AM   #154
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Aug. 2, 2011
When did the FTVGirls side of the forum get taken down? I'm interested to see how many people are going to continue posting on the forum now that it's no longer up. I will be uploading the flash version of "Romancing the Mask" today. Hopefully it completely uploads. I never realized how big flv files are. They are twice the size of the 6000kbps video file.

My LA trip was fun. The drive out there wasn't too bad...just kind of long. We got into Valencia at about 8 or 9 at night, went to get something to eat, then went back to the hotel and crashed out. We were up at 10 the next morning (which is pretty early for me to be up during the summer time)...but it was necessary since we had to get to Six Flags early to be able to ride as many rides as possible. I splurged and bought the Platinum Flash Pass (it's a ride reservation system that let's you not have to wait in line for the rides). I ended up also buying "reservations" to ride X2 and the Green Lantern ride. We didn't ride all the rides but did go on X2, Green Lantern, Apocalypse, Colossus, Jet Stream, Ninja, The Riddler and Scream. X2 and the Superman coasters were my favorite rides. The Green Lantern ride was very interesting. It's unlike any roller coaster I've ever been on. We drove from Valencia to our hotel in Industry after we were done with Six Flags. The next day we went to Raging Waters. I hadn't been to a water park in years so it was a lot of fun being able to go on the slides. The lines were pretty long which made us not go on very many of the slides. We ended up leaving the water park around 5:30 since we were meeting up with a friend to have dinner (plus we were pretty tired).

I'm heading to Albuquerque on Friday and will be there till Saturday. I'm meeting up with a friend of mine. There is some sci-fi/horror convention event going on that we might attend. Should be fun.

I hope you guys enjoyed the Romancing the Mask professional video. I think it turned out pretty well considering it was my photographers first time shooting a hardcore scene. I was incredibly nervous about it...more so than both James and my photographer. The resort we shot at was absolutely beautiful. It sucks that we didn't shoot outside but to be honest it was way too hot to do that. Unfortunately for the next few months all my shoots will be indoor shoots. I've found some beautiful locations to shoot at when the weather cools down again. I am also shooting the bdsm scene this month. It's kind of difficult scheduling it because the bdsm scene has to be shot after all the other shoots and my photographer can really only shoot on the weekends, plus we have to work around James' schedule...it's definitely tough to work out.

I'm not sure what to do for the next hardcore video "theme". I suppose that we can shoot the hardcore scene during the bdsm scene (James is going to be the Master for that shoot). We've already shot an only sex video (well...I think there was a bit of a blowjob in it...but it was mainly about sex), a blowjob ending in a facial scene, a cum in mouth scene, a boob job scene, and a sex/bj ending in a cum on **** (well...more like the chest and stomach area lol) scene. It might be cool to do an outdoor sex scene but that would be shot when the weather cools down. I also want to do a foot job scene (ending with James cumming on my feet). And I will also be doing my first anal scene this year.

I'm also thinking about doing a weekly or maybe bi-weekly poll on some random topic pertaining to my site and me. Any topics you guys would like me to cover?

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 08-03-2011 at 01:07 AM.
Old 08-13-2011, 10:31 PM   #155
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Aug. 13, 2011
I am thinking about buying or leasing a new car. I did some serious research on the best used cars to buy and came up with a short list:

Infiniti
Hyundai Genesis

They all have pretty good ratings (the Infinity isn't as good as the Genesis). I researched the Chevy Camaro (I was very interested in getting one) but realized that it really isn't the most reliable car and apparently it's not all that comfortable either. I also have to take in account the fact that a coupe will raise my insurance. I'm really not sure if I should lease or buy. Leasing might be a good option since I don't particularly care about owning the car. My worry is that I might go over the allowed mileage. I plan on keeping my little Cobalt though so that way I have no reason to go over the mileage. I've been looking at the Audi A4, Acura TSX, Hyundai Genesis, Infiniti G25, and Lexus IS 250 for leasing. If I don't have to pay for maintenance or repairs then I would definitely choose a car that is fun but that doesn't have as great of ratings as the Hyundai I might buy. There was a Lexus that I was interested in buying but I guess someone has bought it already since the link to it is gone

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 08-13-2011 at 10:35 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:41 PM   #156
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Aug. 29, 2011
So a lot of exciting things have happened recently. I got my new BMW 328i. It's not exactly what I wanted (I was looking for a silver car, with a light interior) but I have totally fallen in love with it. It's so much fun to drive. I do notice myself speeding in it though. It's kind of odd because I'll notice myself going like 80 when it feels like I'm only going 65 or so. I wanted a backup camera but got a backup system that makes a beeping sound when I get too close to things (I just heard it for the first time last night...for a while there I thought that it wasn't on and that I needed to turn it on somehow). I also got these sun screens in the back windows (the rear window sun screen automatically goes up and down). It's incredibly handy to have in Arizona during the summer time especially since the interior is black leather. The monthly payments aren't too much more than what I am paying now which is awesome. I did lease it since I really don't want to own two cars. What I really like (and ended up being a deciding factor for me) was that I don't have to pay for any of the maintenance for the car.

The bdsm shoot on Saturday was...interesting and kind of hard. It was all of our first time doing a bdsm shoot. It was very different from a normal bdsm session. It was incredibly hot in the dungeon (like 90 degrees). I felt awful for James because he was in this thick 18th century costume (and was wearing leather pants and leather boots). After I took my dress off it wasn't all that bad. Finding the costume I wanted to wear was difficult. I very much wanted to wear an 18th century rococo/baroque dress but could not find one (or if I did it didn't fit me). I tried on a bunch of costumes at a costume shop before deciding on this one.

We shot about an hour of film (which I can hopefully make into 4 scenes) and about 150 pictures that I will be making into 2 photo sets. We did shoot a forced orgasm scene, a blowjob scene and a sex scene. We didn't get an ending on the sex scene because we ran out of time. We played with wax, floggers, canes, paddles, nipple clamps, a Wartenburg pinwheel, ankle and wrist cuffs, a silk scarve, a posture collar and bondage rope. I am planning on putting the first scene up next month. It's going to take a lot longer to edit the video than any other video I've done before. Next time I would like to have a director there. Porche Lynn (the former porn star that owns the dungeon) told me a cool way to shoot it that wouldn't require a director. Instead of having to keep on cutting the scene just shoot one long continuous scene and then edit what you can't or don't want to use. The good thing about doing it that way is that I can actually go into sub mode instead of going in and out of sub mode like I was doing during this shoot. I think it would look more natural that way too. The problem with that is that the whole area would need to be lit for the camera to catch where ever we move to (which wasn't a possibility in the huge dungeon room that we were in).

I haven't been doing well on updating the website or answering my private messages. I haven't had a chance to actually make my video logs for this month yet so that's why you haven't seen any put up on the site. Things have just been kind of crazy with school starting and the two shoots that I did this month. I had a webcam show scheduled for last Friday but was super stressed and felt like I needed a bit of a break (I cancelled everything I had planned and went out to eat, rented some movies and vegged out in front of the tv the rest of the night). It was incredibly relaxing and very much needed. I also didn't add Flash format to the latest video. It was a huge file and wouldn't completely upload, which has been pretty common lately.

I dropped out of a class today so now I am only taking macroeconomics, a math class, and mythology. I absolutely love my mythology class. Understanding the language in macroeconomics is going to be difficult for me. Math is easy right now but that's mainly because we are just doing a review on what we've learned before. I'm sure it will get more difficult but hopefully I don't have too much of a problem with it. I'm actually doing homework for my mythology class and macroeconomics class right now so I should probably get back to it.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 08-29-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:45 PM   #157
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Aug. 29, 2011
Continued...

I cut off my head in almost all the pictures because my facial expression wasn't too flattering (I looked slightly irritated in most of the pictures...which is completely understandable since the costume shop was hot as heck and trying on a bunch of costumes is not all that much fun in the heat). BTW James doesn't take all that flattering of pictures.

Old 09-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #158
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept. 18, 2011
What to write about...I'm editing and uploading a bunch of scenes/sets right now. I'm late again on a video update but that should (hopefully) be completely uploaded today. I've been thinking about which videos I should add Flash format to. I seem to have issues with uploading Flash videos 14 minutes or longer. So I will probably only create Flash videos for videos that are under 14 minutes.

School is going well...not much to tell you guys about there. I'm heading to Sedona next weekend which I am uber excited about. It will be nice to get out of the heat and enjoy green nature (rather than various shades of brown nature). I don't really have anything planned while I'm up there though I will be getting a massage and wrap done at the resort's spa.

I'm planning a vacation to St Lucia for next year in July. It's cheaper going there during the summer which is perfect since I won't have to take any time off school. It's also fantastic because I will be able to get out of the heat for a week and enjoy tropical weather. I think it's fairly rainy during that time of the year but I enjoy the rain so that isn't really a concern for me. I've been researching various activities I can do while I am there. I would like to go zip lining again. What would be absolutely amazing is if I could find someplace there were I can go sky diving.

Talking about sky diving...I still plan on getting my sky diving license. It's getting cooler now so I think I will start planning on attending the school very soon here though I haven't yet saved up the money for it (it's actually quite expensive). I'm not sure how it's going to work since the school is 1 1/2 away from me (I think it might only be an hour away...I should probably look into that).

I attended this inspirational seminar called Landmark Forum. Unfortunately I didn't go all the days so I think I am going to have to retake it since I didn't take in everything that they were teaching us. I very much enjoyed it though and highly recommend it to everyone who is interested in changing their life and the way they think about things. Next month I will be doing a two week intensive course called Dearmouring. It's all about using your sexual energy to break the "armour" you've built around yourself. I've known people that have done it and they say that it is life changing so I am very interested to see how I will change after it.

I bought my Halloween costume last month. It's being made right now and I am incredibly excited to get it and try it on. I still need to buy a crown and jewelry for it. I'm not even sure where I will be going for Halloween. All of my friends will be in Vegas for Monster Massive which I am really not interested in attending...especially with this kind of costume.

I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to schedule the hardcore shoots. I want to put my 10th hardcore scene with James (my first anal scene) in December. My foot fetish hardcore scene is going up this month. Next month will be a public hardcore scene, the month after that will be my bdsm hardcore scene and then the month after that will be the anal scene. October is actually going to have two hardcore shoots in it. I give Master James a blowjob in the next bdsm scene. Hopefully people don't start getting weird and complain about there being too many b/g scenes next month.

I've had people (well what I think is the same person) complain about James being in too many of the videos. Here's the thing...I'm comfortable with him, we have great chemistry together and he's the only guy that has agreed to shoot with me. Trying to find a new guy from Arizona that I enjoy working with, that knows what to do and can keep it up would be difficult. I'm not going to hire male talent from LA since it would be quite expensive (I would have to fly them here and pay the photographer and male talent for a full day of shooting). On top of that we would probably only get two scenes since I doubt the guy will be able to get off then get hard and be able to get off again in one day of shooting.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 09-18-2011 at 11:16 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:49 PM   #159
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept. 19, 2011
I am shooting with FTVGirls Anne next month. I haven't done a true hardcore girl/girl shoot in a long time so I am tremendously excited about it. I just sent her this email:

Anne,
I just wanted to say hi and kind of introduce myself before our shoot next month. I'm really excited about it. I've been looking at your pictures and videos from FTVGirls and Dreamgirls and I think we are going to have a lot of fun together. You seem to be pretty comfortable with public nudity which I'm sure Rob loves. Only recently did I start becoming more comfortable doing public nudity/masturbation. It's much easier too when there is someone else that is doing p.n. at the same time as you...kind of eggs you on. I love bdsm. Again I only recently started getting into it. I'm definitely down to use any bdsm tools that you have. I don't use two things though...balls gags and blindfolds. I have fake lashes so putting anything over them is a bad idea. And I have a really weird fear about my teeth breaking so I don't use ball gags. Now panty or any type of fabric gags I am totally down to use. I have some candles specifically made to drip on human bodies so I can bring that (I'm not sure what Rob said about shooting it). I also have a Wartenburg pin wheel, two feather ticklers, a silver ball tickler, clothes pins, nipple clamps, a clit clamp, 3 floggers, and a crop. I have a huge suitcase of toys that I can bring. I have a very high pain thresh hold so you can pretty much do whatever to me. I'm a total sub...haven't really done anything dom yet and to be honest I don't really think that is my type of role.

I bought a bunch of new dresses last month so I am going to save most of them for the shoot. I know that you are a "extreme" girl. I've tried doing extreme things before. I've tried doing fisting on myself a few times and with other girls a few times. I have yet to do it. I'm not sure if I just need someone with very small hands to try it or if I just haven't been comfortable enough. I think Rob wants me to try to do a double fisting on you...do you think I would be able to manage it. I don't want to do something that might hurt you. He did tell me to have my nails short for fisting. I have an allergy to silicone so I try to stay away from any silicone toys or lube (one of the worst shoots ever was the "The Infamous Ten" video on my site...that's the day I found out I was allergic to silicone...not a good time to find that out). I really do like trying to push my boundaries so I don't think I will have a problem trying whatever during our shoot. I'm pretty sure I can do anal extreme stuff. I haven't really tried anything too crazy down there but I've done anal with some large men so I don't think it would be a problem. I do quite a bit of fetishy stuff like panty stuffing, stocking stuffing, glasses stuffing...just weird stuff like that. I get a kick out of it.

To be honest it does take me a while sometimes to get off. I very rarely get off without clitoral stimulation. Generally when I am shooting in a home it will take me 8-12 minutes. When I am shooting outside it will take me 10-15 minutes. If someone else is controlling the toy it might take me 10-15 minutes. It just depends. I've been able to train myself to "go" quicker which is definitely a good thing when you are shooting in public.

Just so you know I am truly bi-sexual. I'm not one of those girls that just says that they are and ends up being a "gay-for-pay" girl. I've never dated a girl but I have been with many girls in my personal life.

Did Rob say where you are staying? And how long are you going to be here? Did Rob say what he was interested in having us shoot?

I'm not sure if you saw your Freeones thread or not. If so here it is: http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=364182 Also here is mine if you are interested: http://board.freeones.com/showthread...Amateur+Allure

Hopefully none of this stuff was too personal or weird for you. I figured it would be best to kind of get it out of the way a head of time

Sincerely,
Danielle

Should I have added anything else in there? I'm pretty sure she's seen my website but I don't know if she's actually been in the members section. I should probably give her a user/pass if she doesn't have on already. I really want to make this an amazing shoot...that's one of the reasons I sent the email above. She's definitely a tiny little thing so I'm sure I'm going to look like an Amazon compared to her...but then again most of the girls I've shot with have been smaller than me.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 09-19-2011 at 11:57 PM.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #160
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct. 20, 2011
Lot's of things to write about. The girl/girl shoot yesterday with FTVGirls Anne was fantastic. I am in love with that girl. She is absolutely beautiful and incredibly sweet and a lot of fun to hang out with. I am amazed at how well we clicked. I feel like their was some intense chemistry between the two of us. She has fantastic oral skills. I think I got her off at least four times with my wonderful oral skills . We did some pretty extreme stuff. I fisted her (she even rode my fist). I was pretty surprised that she was able to take my fist into her because she's so tiny and my hands are pretty big (it's a family trait). She also fisted me (a deep fist according to FTVGirls Rob) a couple times. We also did a carrot and key lime stuffing competition. I am so excited for the shoot to come out. It's supposed to be the big New Years update so keep an eye out for it. None of the content will be on my website...it will all be up on FTVGirls.

Dearmouring ended on Sunday. It was an intense two weeks but I am incredibly happy that I stuck through it. I feel like it is going to be life changing (they said that we won't really start seeing results until 6 months to a year from now). People have been asking me what it's all about so I will explain it a bit but to be honest you really just have to experience it for yourself. Dearmouring is a process that helps you break away the armour that you have created around yourself for protection as you've gotten older. I think you start creating armour when you are about 2 or so and it just continues being built. You use your energy, breathing, visualizations, vibration, pressure points and many other things to get rid of it. The first day you start off with a purifying sweat lodge (and no it's not like the sweat lodges that have been in the news...it's completely safe and controlled). You also do a sweat lodge on the last day. There were times that I wish I never had heard about it. Sometimes I wanted to leave right in the middle of the teachings or sessions. Other times I never wanted it to end and was absolutely thrilled with myself for how well I was doing.

I'm really digging my pubic hair right now. I keep on playing with it trying to keep it in a perfect triangle shape. I like how porn actresses are starting to allow themselves to have hair down there. I think it's sexy and very womanly. Right now I only have a small triangle since some of my underwear is really small and when I would have a full triangle (all the way to the top of my pubic line) the hair would stick out of the underwear...looked a bit funny. I bought two 6 session laser hair removal packages so I plan on getting my bikini line and underarms lasered.

I also bought 3 more laser tattoo removal for my front belly tattoo. I need to schedule appointments for all these sessions I've bought.

I'm a bit worried about my Halloween costume. I'm going as a fairy princess. I ordered all my costume pieces a head of time so they would have plenty of time to make the pieces but the only thing that has arrived is my crown.

Fortunately my shoot got pushed back to October 30th otherwise I wouldn't have been able to do my Halloween shoot. I'm going to a haunted house on Sunday with my dad. We did that last year and I had a lot of fun so I'm hoping to make that a tradition.

I've already started Christmas shopping...well more like Christmas present research. I've found gifts for everyone except my mom. I'm giving my sister, brother and step brother money (the best gift for siblings in my opinion). I guess my dad wants a chainsaw so I will be getting him that. My nephew is getting a whole bunch of cool toys. My mom made an Amazon wish list for him recently. I told her I was planning on buying everything from it which I don't think she was too happy about. But I have a budget for everyone and I don't want to spend less on one person and all the items on the wish list come out to exactly the amount I want to spend so my mom is just going to have to be okay with me buying all the items on the wishlist. I found an awesome gift for FTVGirls Rob to which I think he will really like. I won't write what it is on here since I'm not sure if he reads these entries or not.

I have quite a bit of editing I need to get done today. I'm yet again late on an update so I need to get that up ASAP. I also have 3 videos that have not been edited yet. I really need to keep on top of these things.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 10-20-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:46 AM   #161
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 10, 2011
Click on picture for video journal update

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-16-2011 at 11:38 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:43 PM   #162
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 07, 2011

Here is the kitty I mentioned in the video.

Love Bug in her pilgrim costume.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-16-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:16 PM   #163
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 16, 2011
Well I don't think the anal sex video is going to be up today. I went to make the screen shots for the video and found out that the video was completely screwed up (about 6 minutes of it is frozen video). I edited out all the frozen parts of the video but I'm not at all happy with it (there's only about 2-3 minutes of anal sex since I had to edit out all the frozen parts). I'm going to pick up the original files from my photographer so let's pray that it isn't corrupted too. The photographer thinks my computers may not be powerful enough to support editing the videos since we were using a super HD video camera (the first time we've ever used it). If that's the case then I will have to see if FTVRob will let me use his computer to edit the video.

Worse case scenario...if the original files are corrupted then I will put up the short, edited version anyways and will shoot a candid anal scene tonight or tomorrow and put it up ASAP. I'm just really iffy about that because I shot a BDSM fem dom scene on Monday and my back and butt are all bruised up (though it's mostly my butt). If I do shoot it I will have to cover the bruises up with Dermablend...hopefully that will work.

I don't know why I didn't completely edit the video (make the screen shots and the coverpage) until the day it was due. I've never had to deal with something like this before and it really sucks that it had to happen to my big update of the year. I feel like an a$$ too because I've been promoting this update for a while now. I knew we shouldn't have used that camera too. The photographer asked me if I wanted to use the one we had been using or the new HD one that FTVRob uses.

Continued 5:32 PM

I think it's my computer that is the issue. It is playing the files I got from my photographer perfectly fine. It's only when I'm editing it or when the video is processed that I start having problems. Well that sucks. Hopefully he can resend me the videos in something other than super HD.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-16-2011 at 11:38 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:00 AM   #164
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 24th, 2011
Click on picture for video journal update.

I'm getting two kitties now. The breeder offered to give me the girl kitty (she has hair) for free. I'm so excited about getting them in February. I'm really, really hoping that Love Bug and them will get along very well.

The webcam is being updated right now. When it is done the show should be in a higher resolution and the chat room will look a little different. I'm not sure when the work on it will be completed.

I will be shooting a late Christmas update on the 7th of January. Santa visited me and brought me a lot of naughty things to play with.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:29 AM   #165
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 27th, 2011
I've been thinking of names for the kitties. So far I have Titania and Oberon, Isis and Osiris, and Beauty and Beast.

Tomorrow it's off to Flagstaff with the family. I haven't even packed yet so I should probably get on that. I'm going to try to get some candid video of me playing around in the snow and maybe doing some snowboarding.

One of my fans is in the process of finding a horse for me to shoot with. I'm very excited about it. I think it would definitely be worth the extra expense to do a nude shoot on a horse. Obviously it would be outdoors. I will have to start looking at places to shoot. Not sure when we will actually be able to shoot it too since it's pretty cold right now. I might be going down to Tucson to check out the horse in a couple weeks. Let's hope this works out.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-28-2011 at 03:33 AM.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #166
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 23, 2012
I need some help from you guys. I recently took a look at my review on Rabbit's Reviews. I'm pretty surprised at how low my score (72/100) was...especially comparing my site to the other solo models websites that were rated higher than mine. What's even more surprising is that FTVGirls got rated 75/100. I think that's the lowest rating I've seen for them in any review site. Anyways I'm not concerned about the score I got. What I am concerned about is the absolutely horrible, mean user comments "six" people wrote about me. I truly have never read such hateful comments about me before. I'm fairly positive that the Dave guy has written the same comments about me on Freeones...but Freeones was kind enough to have the comments taken down.

When you fill out the user comments it says to "please include a pro and con about the site". Not one of the users followed that.

I contacted the Rabbit's Review people asking them to take down the comments since they are not productive at all (no pro and con) and instead are just incredibly derogatory. Here's the reply I got:

"This is MIke from Rabbit's Reviews, replying to your email. First, I want to apologize for anything you read on our site that caused you to become upset. While the nature of the business is to put yourself out there, no one likes to see negative feedback that isn't constructive in any way.

While I understand your frustration and disappointment at some of the comments left by readers, our policy is not to delete a comment unless it's spam, racist, or attcks of a personal nature (example: "We live down the road from (model name) and we know she beats her kids..." ).

While the comments left are negative, it is ultimately their opinion. The "pro/con" section is a suggestion to readers, but it isn't mandatory for their comments to be posted.

I would to suggest the best way to counteract that is to get some of your fans to leave comments to drown out those negattive ones left behind. There are also many sponsors and performers that we work with who take to the comments section to defend any accusations made against their site or just to thank those who left more positive comments.

The comments section is for readers and site producers to come together and have a conversation about the site and the review. The intention behind it is to be positive and strengthen our community. Sometimes, those conversations aren't helpful, insigtful or productive. It is unfortunate, but it is an byproduct of the system."

So I will take Mike's advice and ask for you guys to leave some positive comments (pros and cons included) to flood out the negative comments that are currently on there.

BTW...I'm pretty sure I didn't tell people to f@ck off if they didn't like the fact that I was going to do hardcore. If I did I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me so.

I'm not going to lie and say it didn't affect me. It did. I bawled my eyes out when I read the comments. Congrats to the a$$holes who wrote them. I hope they feel some measure of happiness degrading me. I'm sure that their lives are absolutely amazing now that they've told the world how they feel about my site and me.

But then again I have at least six hundred members who say that they like me well enough to be a member of my website. I'm sure that AVN nominated me for an AVN award because they felt bad for my "butter face" or the fact that I look like I have Down's Sydrome (btw I highly doubt the guy who wrote that has Down Sydrome...I've never heard of someone having D.S. being spiteful like that). TheBestPorn must have rated me in their top twenty-five out of 3,098 individual model sites because they felt sorry about my "crap videos".

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 01-23-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:46 PM   #167
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 24, 2011
Oh my Lord! I just got a laser tattoo removal session done on my back tattoo. I went to this new place (Delete Tattoo). The doctor who does the procedure is awesome. They have local anesthetic as an add on option which I was thrilled about since the last time I had my back tattoo laser removal session done I had to walk out of the middle of it since it was so painful. The doctor went to inject the anesthetic into my back and sometime during the second injection I passed out. I came to completely and confused and I was shaking like crazy (I thought I was having a seizure but the doctor said I was only shaking a bit). I spent a few minutes recovering and the doctor started the laser removal. Boy, oh, boy does it hurt when there is absolutely no anesthetic on it (I would normally have at least topical anesthetic on the tattoo). She would do five little laser "dots" and stop, let me breathe and start again. I was actually kind of embarrassed at how difficult it was. The doctor was absolutely sweet and completely understanding.

I told my mom and it and she demanded that I make an appointment to see my internal medicine doctor. I actually think that's a pretty good idea since for the past week or so I've had occasions were I've felt really faint. I'm really hoping that nothing is wrong.

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who has written a user review on me on Rabbit's Reviews. I really appreciate how supportive and loving you guys are. It absolutely made my day to read all the incredibly sweet comments you guys had. I also really appreciate the fact that you guys wrote pros and cons rather than just writing a bunch of positive stuff (nothing wrong with that though ).

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 01-24-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 01-27-2012, 05:41 PM   #168
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 27, 2012
I am uploading my hardcore candid video right now. Sorry I'm late on the update.

Check out the progress on my tattoo removal for my front tattoo.

Old 02-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #169
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Feb. 5, 2012
Please read this article about modern day slavery. It is incredibly heart breaking. I really don't understand how human beings can be so cruel as to enslave people. You would think that as "civilised" as we say we are that this wouldn't be happening.

Continued 6:11 PM
Check out my interview on www.SheNeedsIt.com.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 02-06-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:42 PM   #170
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Feb. 21, 2012

Old 03-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #171
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Mar. 10, 2012
I may be thicker than your average porn starlet...but I really don't care. I have an amazing body...and a body shape almost all women strive for.

40.5 inch butt

40.5 inch bust

30 inch waist

HOURGLASS FIGURE!!!

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 03-10-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:19 AM   #172
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Apr. 4, 2012
Look at how much lighter the tattoos are compared to the earlier picture.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 04-06-2012 at 05:10 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:07 AM   #173
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Apr. 5, 2012
LMFAO...so I was just updating the Update Listings thread with the newest video update. The title of the update is P U S S Y Playdate (there are no spaces in between the letters in the first word btw) but when I would try to spell P U S S Y it would change it ***** Playdate. I think it's hysterical that this is a porn forum yet I can't use the "P" word.

Tomorrow I will be taking my sister to get our nails done. She is in town until the 16th (she's visiting from New Hampshire). I definitely want to spoil her while she is here since I haven't seen her in...over a year I think. On Monday I will be taking my brother and sister to get a two hour massage. My brother was joking around asking if he was going to get a happy ending with it (awkward lol).

I am shooting on Saturday. I have this beautiful brunette wig that I plan on wearing for the whole shoot. I am so incredibly excited to see how the video and pictures turn out from it. I'm not quite sure what I will be shooting. Probably two videos and two photos in public...most likely masturbation scenes. I'm not going to be able to shoot my Easter scene until the 14th since James is busy this weekend. That will also be my hardcore scene for the month.

I recently went to LA with my best friend Theresa. We didn't do too much while we were there...just went shopping (the farmers market there is awesome), went to see The Hunger Games, went to the spa (we got massages and body scrubs), and one night we went out to a club (I think it was called Play House). I took Love Bug with me while Isis stayed at home. Both of them did very well considering it was Love Bug's first time traveling on an airplane and it was Isis' first time being completely alone for an extended period of time. I was a bit aggravated that the airlines charge you to take your pet on the flight ($75 one way) and the pet carrier counts as your carry on. So not only did I have to pay $150 to bring Love Bug with me...I wasn't even allowed an extra carryon. I always bring my laptop with me but had to pack it in my suitcase since I could only bring a "personal item" (my purse). I was incredibly concerned about it getting stolen or broken but fortunately neither happened.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 04-06-2012 at 05:09 AM.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:40 AM   #174
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Apr. 18, 2012

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 05-09-2012 at 01:05 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:41 AM   #175
danielle_ftv
Administrator

May 4, 2012
One of my friends (she's a webmaster) asked me to do a cam show for her site Chaturbate. I will be doing an hour show (at least...depends on tips) on Tuesday, May 8th from 7-8pm. This will probably be the only cam show I do outside of my website...so be sure to check it out. I've been researching cam shows and different ideas on how to make it fun. Since I've never worked for a cam site before I really had/have no idea how the girls make tips. I know some of you have seen cam shows before so if you could give me so helpful tips on how to make...tips lol...I would really appreciate it. I will also need two moderators...so if any of you join the show please tell me if you would be willing to be a mod for me.

One goal I will have in place during the show is to reach 2000 tokens. If I can do that I will extend the show another 30 minutes.

My mom sent me an email today about the Phoenix Comic Con. I've never been to the Comic Con here (actually the only one I've been to was in Albaqurque, NM). I made a list of all the panels and events I would like to attend. It seems like Saturday will be the busiest day for me there. I'm pretty excited about it. My mom is too since she is planning on meeting William Shatner lol.

My tattoo removal appointment went better than it has before. Before it I took 3 ibuprofen (versus the two I normally take) and slathered both tattoos with my numbing cream before covering them with plastic wrap (it helps the cream soak in instead of getting dried up or rubbed off). At one point I did get pretty faint and had to ask the doctor to stop the laser treatment for a couple minutes but fortunately I did not pass out this time. The bruising and blistering was pretty bad compared to before but apparently the doctor used a stronger laser frequency on me. I will be taking pictures of it once the bruising has disappeared.

Continued 8:03 PM...
So I've been thinking about tip goals I want to reach during the webcam show on Chaturbate.

When I reach...
250 tokens I will get topless
500 tokens I will get naked
750 tokens I will do a breast massage
1000 tokens I will do a fashion show (biggest tipper chooses if it's costumes or dresses)
1250 vajayjay and butt spreads
1500 tokens I will do a panty stuffing (biggest tipper between 1000 and 1500 tokens chooses type of panties to stuff)
1750 tokens I will do a masturbation to orgasm
2000 tokens I will do extend my show 30 minutes
2500 tokens I will do another masturbation to orgasm
2750 tokens I will do a dildo ride
3000 tokens I will do anal play (biggest tipper between 1500 and 3000 chooses anal toy)
3250 tokens I will do a triple penetration (two in the vajayjay, one in the butt or three in the vajayjay)
3500 tokens I will do another masturbation to orgasm
4000 tokens I will extend my show 30 minutes
5000 tokens I will attempt to fist myself

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 05-09-2012 at 01:05 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:05 AM   #176
danielle_ftv
Administrator

May 8, 2012
Only fifty-five minutes until my feature webcam show on Chaturbate. I'm kind of nervous about it as it will be my first time ever doing a webcam show for another website. Fortunately CK1 and Anoree are going to be my moderators for the show so I know they will take care of things in the chat room. Now I just have to make sure the show is entertaining.

Continued 10:16pm...
The show was a success. I had a blast and made a ton of tips. I had multiple orgasms, did a dildo ride, a stocking stuffing, panty stuffing, boob massage, vajayjay/butt spreads, boobie/booty dance, triple penetration, a cucumber stuffing, a fashion show, and an attempted fist (it was pretty darn close but my hand would not bend all the way in). Thank you Anoree for making the show run so smoothly (and for all the tokens). I also wanted to thank okieviper, shandor19, uberbull, cuffs4u1, alltomuch, thefootluver, johnyleerock, caedus311, lightweight, bustyjules, scrappydlover, vpm4, jonathanphat, stanleyfrank, letmehaveit, hairyman1, planetarygear, fedreal66, dubsaves, huskersaz, dubsaves, lucmee, david_silva, dannychia, kingdinagling504, glbvox, hipster21, bigphil, brwarren123, summertimefunman, diggity366, and seefield3 (hopefully I didn't forget anyone else) for the tokens.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 05-09-2012 at 05:16 AM.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #177
danielle_ftv
Administrator

May 27, 2012
At last...someone out there agrees that I am a real life fairy!

I will be making a video journal later today.

Continued 9:25pm...
Well I didn't create the video journal entry...but I did make a new Facebook profile. I'm not going to add as many pictures as I was adding last time. I'm also going to be a lot more careful about what I post as I really don't want to get in trouble and have something deleted (which seems to be common for me with social media sites). I'm going to take a nice hot bath and watch some tv before crashing out. I'm quite excited about tomorrow as I will be checking into one of my favorite resorts here in Phoenix and have a wonderful spa day and dinner set up.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 05-28-2012 at 04:27 AM.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:13 AM   #178
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jun. 01, 2012

Old 06-08-2012, 05:41 AM   #179
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jun. 07, 2012
Wow...so I guess my laptop is under a viral attack right now. I am not able to access it at all...which means... no updates. I have a computer person coming over on Monday to fix it. Hopefully I haven't lost anything because of it. So annoying!

Tomorrow I am going doing a belated birthday celebration with my parent's. We are going to go out to eat and go see Snow White and the Huntsman afterwards which I am tremendously excited about.

My moving date is set for Tuesday. I barely have anything packed which is kind of worrying me a bit. I know everything will be taken care of...but this really does make me realize how much I hate moving and why I tend to stay in one place for so long.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 06-08-2012 at 05:43 AM.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:50 PM   #180
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jul. 31, 2012

Old 09-11-2012, 03:16 AM   #181
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept. 10, 2012

Old 09-13-2012, 08:49 PM   #182
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept. 13, 2012
So last night was car was broken into (note to self, always lock the door). My GPS, radar detector (don't ask ), Juicy Couture sunglasses (my dad bought me), a huge case of cd's (several of them have tremendous sentimental value to me), and several packages I picked had picked up earlier from my mail box, which included spearmint dog wipes (hope the person has a dog), Clarisonic brush head replacements (guess they are going to have to shell out for the $170 brush) and a present for a friend (that is the one that really sucks).

My girlfriends Theresa and Candice were there to help me through this. Candice brought up something interesting. She told me that maybe it was time to get rid of all that stuff that was keeping me in the past. I thought about that a lot last night while I was wallowing in my grief and self pity for having my stuff stolen for the second time ever. At some point I realized how true Candice's statement was, that this is the Universe telling me to declutter my life and get rid of things that no longer serve me. I'm doing that in my emotional/mental life. Why am I not doing it in my physical life?

I am taking this as a dare from the Universe. It's time for me to start disconnecting from and getting rid of physical things that serve no purpose for me anymore (if it did at all). Goodwill is going to have a field day when they see all the random stuff I am going to be donating to them (Candice and Theresa get first pick though ).
Old 12-03-2012, 12:09 AM   #183
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 02, 2012

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-03-2012 at 12:23 AM.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:55 AM   #184
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 22, 2012
I want to make some changes to my website. The webcam archive page needs to be changed to something more up to date that can play the newest higher definition webcam videos better. I also want to add a category page or search engine on the site so that people can view the updates by what they want to see (ie panty stuffing, hardcore, etc.). I need to add video streaming and .mp4 video format. A "sharing" button (to post on social media sites) would be nice to have as well. There is not mobile version of my website so I will need to have that created. I noticed that Allison Angel's website was newly updated with all these things so I'm hoping that FTVRob has that in store for my website as well. Perhaps you guys will have to ask FTVRob about that as I haven't talked to him in a long while and am not sure if he plans on implementing the same changes to my website. I'm not sure why he wouldn't though since my website is under the "FTV banner".

So this is the first day in a long while were I've had absolutely nothing that needs to get done. I spent the day screwing around on my computer, reading, bathing, playing with Love Bug and Isis and sleeping. That is my idea of a perfect day...well actually that isn't true. My idea of a perfect day would also include sex at some point...maybe multiple times. I should probably include sex that leads to multiple orgasms for me. So that is my perfect day...reading, baths, Love Bug and Isis cuddle time, computer time and multiple orgasms from sex, sex, sex.

To be honest I think I'm a bit sex deprived. The only time I have sex is for work. I only shoot once a month so I think you can understand why I'm sex deprived. Bianca (www.BiancaBane.com...you know her as Hailey on here) and I were in LA this month. She has a guy friend that comes over when we visit LA and of course I always hear them having sex (Bianca can get a bit loud sometimes). I ended up masturbating listening to them have sex (thinking about my crush as well...not going to tell you who it is...you have to guess ). At one point I was tempted to join them (unfortunately I wimped out and didn't).

I was in LA twice this month. Once was for a spiritual retreat. We started off in Palm Springs and went to LA once the retreat was done. The second time was for an adult industry Christmas party that LATATA held. Since it was my first industry party in LA I was really wanting to make a good impression. I had new business cards made. I bought about four red dresses (red is an attention grabbing color...and it's a seasonal color), shoes, evening purses and jewelry to match. I had to have Bianca help me pick out which dress to wear since I had brought so many with me. We also both got our hair done (it ended up "falling" 10 minutes after leaving the salon). I did put up makeup on which I didn't care for at all. I've realized that I really prefer being makeup free. I feel that makeup actually diminishes my beauty.

As we got there (it was held at a hookah bar that looked like a mix between a bar, club and restaurant) and tried to figure out where the parking was I started feeling incredibly nervous. I had Bianca get into the driver's seat since I was in a panic. We got to the door where several guys were standing. We did get questioned..."who are you here with?", "what agency are you with?", "you know what this party is for, right?" which got me into more of a panic. I ended up texting the woman who invited me to the party to tell her that Bianca and I were outside. We sat in the LA Direct Models section for the whole night. During the party I met Marie McCray, Aaliyah Avatari, Teal Conrad, Raven Rockette, Lilly Banks, and several other people. I did see several male talent (Ben English, Tommy Gunn, Ryan Driller and Xander Corvus) that I've been wanting to have sex with...they are just as hot in person as they are in video. Silly Bianca left her business cards at the hotel. I forgot to even pass my out. Several girls lost their purse. It was a bit amusing watching people wander about trying to locate them. I saw Taylor Wane, Max Hardcore, Dani Daniels but didn't speak to them. I think that Rick Garcia (Twitter @industrybyrick) took several photos that include me in them but I have yet to find them online. At some point Mary McCray and Aaliyah Avatari were making out passionately right beside me. I wanted to join them and I'm sure they wouldn't have minded. Not sure why I didn't.

I am going to be in LA again for New Years Eve. Here is the dress I bought for NYE...

I'm heading to Bianca's house tomorrow to go shopping for jewelry to go with my New Years dress. She's also going to help me wrap my Christmas presents. I have three boxes I still need to send out (one of which is going overseas).

Carter is sick with the flu which is awful since I was just with him last night. Bianca, her two kids, my parents, little brother, Carter and I went to Zoo Lights last night. I was giving him kisses and hugs so I was probably exposed to the flu. I don't feel sick and have been taking vitamins that strengthen my immune system so I am praying that I don't get anything. My family and I also went to see The Hobbit. That was the second time I've seen the movie. I have a huge crush on the dwarf prince. I bought quite a few songs from the soundtrack including Misty Mountain. I've listened to that song over 70 times since I bought it (which I think was about a week ago).

I had to buy a new CPU. The CPU FTVRob gave me to use for editing failed. It would freeze about 5 minutes after starting up and I would have to do a hard shut down. The computer guy I used said that it had two harddrives in it and that I would have to replace both of them. He advised against it and suggested I buy a new computer since it would also be a lot faster than the one I was using. I'm pretty happy with the new computer though I do have to learn how to use Windows 8 since I've only used Vista. Pretty soon I am going to have to buy a new laptop. My laptop is running very slow and has frozen once or twice. I was looking at buy a Dell XPS 15 laptop with a solid state drive in it.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-23-2012 at 05:22 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:16 PM   #185
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 06, 2012
Please nominate me for "Best Boobs Award". It's been way too long since I've been nominated for an award.

I'm currently editing my content from my shoot yesterday. I'm incredibly happy with how the photos turned out (I haven't watched the videos yet). Anoree suggested I do a bathtub hardcore scene which is one of the scenes/sets I shot. I used Berney as my male talent. He did an amazing job in this scene. The other scene I shot was an extreme anal play video. I used three anal toys that ranged from 6" around to almost 8" around. It's a shorter video but I figured it would be since it was going to be a "show and tell" theme video.

I apologize for constantly rescheduling the webcam shows. I've had to either because I have too much content to edit or because I've been sick. My mom told me I had/have a respiratory flu. Unfortunately it led to me losing my voice (and during New Years at that).

Here are two photos from the party I attended on New Years eve.

Old 01-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #186
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 23, 2013
I'm sure at some point I've written what I plan on shooting (ie anal, b/b/g, etc.). I've been thinking about it often recently. I only shoot three "special" scenes a year (last year was a b/g/g scene, an anal scene and my first interracial scene). I would like to shoot another interracial scene this year preferably with a bbc. I will most likely end of shooting another anal sex scene as one of my special updates. I was thinking about making the other special update a b/b/g scene.

I also plan on shooting these updates
  • B/B/G/G
  • Anal fisting
  • Simultaneous vag and anal fisting
  • Blowbang
  • IR B/B/G
  • IR with another girl
  • DP
  • DAP
  • DVP
  • G/G/G
  • G/G/G/G
  • Tranny sex

At some point in the far future I will shoot a gangbang scene. I better start saving my money now for it since it's going to be quite expensive . I would love to shoot a scene with two bisexual guys but I imagine that a lot of my members would not be pleased about that. I haven't shot a bdsm scene in a while which I've been wanting to do. I need to find a female dom or a male dom that has the equipment needed for a scene and a facility to shoot in. I know of one female dominatrix that will shoot but she doesn't do g/g...only dom work. I wonder if that would bother members if I shot a bdsm scene that didn't include sex of any sort?

My ultimate goal would be a dvda scene (double vag, double anal). I'm not even sure if it is physically possible. I've been going over positions for it in my head...it doesn't seem like an easy thing to do at all.

The "Shoot with Danielle" contest will start on the first of February and will last until the end of February.

My oral surgery is scheduled for the first of February. I'm leaving on the 6th for New Orleans and will be there until the 13th. On the 14th I leave for NYC and will be back on the 21st. I'm not sure when my second oral surgery will take place. I imagine it will be sometime in the middle of March.

Here are some photos from the AVN red carpet. BTW the guy in the photo is not my boyfriend. He is an industry friend that owns www.hexedmedia.com

Old 03-01-2013, 03:46 AM   #187
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Feb. 28, 2013
This month has been fairly hectic and a bit stressful. At the beginning of the month I had oral surgery for a bone grafting. The surgery went well though I did pass out when the IV was put into me and was incredibly sick after I woke up from surgery (from the anesthesia). Unfortunately I wasn't able to leave the hospital until about 3pm (I had been there since 5:30am). I did feel quite bad for my mother as she had to wait there the whole time. The hospital that I had my surgery in requires you to urinate after you've had surgery before you can leave. I'm sure you can imagine how difficult that is since I could barely keep my eyes open and didn't have anything to drink for over twelve hours (you fast starting at midnight the night before surgery though I started at 9:30pm or so). I was incredibly happy once I finally got home and think I slept for a full 24 hours straight. My brother was kind enough to stay at my home and take care of me while I was recovering. He did a very good job which I was fairly suprised about since a couple times in the past year he has shown that he can be a bit irresponsible. Fortunately I didn't experience any pain other than when I first woke up from surgery (though I've had oral surgery twice before and don't remember being in pain from either of those surgeries). It was a bit uncomfortable at times but I was given a prescription for Vicodin for any pain I experienced. They took bone out of the bottom right side of my jaw so for a while I wasn't able to lay on that side. The swelling was horiffic to say the least. I was tempted to take a photo for future reference but was scared of that photo somehow finding it's way to the internet. My cheeks were ballooned out like a chipmunk as was the area around the bottom of my nose. My top lip was about three times the size it normally is. Needless to say I didn't show my face in public until most of the facial swelling had gone down. I did have to go on a liquid/pureed food diet. I was not told how long I was supposed to stay on that diet so about five days after the surgery I started eating soft foods (chicken and pasta mainly). I got a talking down to from my mom because of that. Apparently I wasn't supposed to eat anything other than liquid and pureed foods for two weeks. I mentioned to her that she had probably told me that when I was drugged up after the surgery and that of course I wouldn't be able to remember anything told to me.

I had two trips planned for this month. Unfortunately both of them had to be cancelled due to the surgery. I was a bit optimistic when planning my oral surgery six days before my trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras (my brother's 21st birthday present from me). Granted the surgery was supposed to have taken place last month but due to insurance changes it was switched to February. Luckily we were able to switch the flights and hotel room to dates in March. My brother and I talked about it and decided it was probably a good idea anyways to not go during Mardi Gras as everything would be incredibly packed. Two weeks after the surgery I had a follow up appointment so the doctor could see how everything was healing. I did receive some bad news (well it was bad for the time being but good in the long run) that made me end up cancelling my trip to New York City (I was flying out that night). I really disapointed my girlfriend Hailey because of this decision. We were going to NYC for a self growth conference that took place over the weekend. She was tremedously excited because one of our favorite authors Louis Hay was speaking during the convention. I suggested she not miss the opportunity to see her speaking live and just go by herself (which to be fair to her is not that much fun if you are by yourself). Fortunately I was able to switch my tickets for the conference in February to the conference in NYC in October. I also can't help remembering the fact that the conference was supposed to have took place in November but had to be postponed due to the hurricane Sandy.

I did one shoot this month. As I had already shot my solo scenes (two videos and two photo sets) I only had my hardcore scene/photo set to shoot to complete the month's updates. The hardcore scene I put up this month is my 30th hardcore scene ever. I decided to hire professional male talent as all of the male talent I have used on my website have been amateurs. Though is more expensive to hire male talent it is totally worth it in my opinion. The shoot went very well though I'm a bit bummed I wasn't able to use my football pasties since they hadn't arrived by the shoot date. We decided on doing a facial ending. I love having a guy cum on my face (or any other part of my body)...I don't like having that cum in my mouth. I've done two or three cum in mouth scenes and haven't particularly cared for any of them. It's amusing because I have no problem with doing a gangbang, double penetration or even triple penetration (none of which I've actually done before...unfortunately) but when it comes to having a guy cum in my mouth I have to mentally prepare myself for it. I guess this freak has her limitations. I do need to learn to keep my mouth open during facial scenes because it looks a bit silly having my mouth closed while waiting for or receiving a facial. At least I'm not one of those girls who backs away at the last second when receiving a facial.

I'm in the second round of the Miss Freeones contest. You can continue voting for me everyday until the next round (and if I make it to the next round continue voting for me then).
Old 03-24-2013, 03:52 AM   #188
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Mar. 25, 2013
My astrological moon sign description (so true!!!!)

Moon Sign for 29 May 1988 20:25:00 CDT:
Scorpio Degree: 21° 19'
Intense, devoted, purposeful and persevering. Likes everything that is strong and powerful, adores hot water. Hates being exposed or overpowered.

The Moon feels uncomfortable in Scorpio because the intensity and the permanent inner struggle of this sign contradict the Moon's idea of comfortable life. The Moon in Scorpio individuals are often overfilled with difficult, powerful emotions, and it may be difficult for them to recognize that the source of these emotions is inside of themselves. They might paint into dark colours the surrounding world, become bitter, revengeful or aggressive. They might choose to fill their life with conspiracy or select such a lifestyle that they are seldom seen in public.

The limitless energy of Scorpio, when being revealed through lunar functions, makes people insatiable in one or another respect. Some of them can have a passion towards food, others towards sex, or money, or work, or power, or drugs, or anything else. If the Moon in Scorpio individuals have decided to pursue some goal, it can be difficult for them to stop until they hitsome external limits. Such a lifestyle can be rather destructive for their health, and sexual functions and organs might be the most vulnerable.

The Moon in Scorpio folks intuitively understand many things which are secret or hidden. They can make mysterious, deep impression on the other people, as if mesmerizing those of the opposite gender. However, to achieve harmony in their relationships, they need to teach themselves how to most harmlessly unload the disturbing, dark component of their energy, and that's not easy. Sex is the most natural way for them to unwind, and satisfying sexual life is a must for the Lunar Scorpios. Another way to harmonize inner energy which many of them appreciate is to soak in a very hot water - so hot, that most people would consider it intolerable.

These individuals like everything strong, concentrated, saturated, so some amount of good old whisky or cognac can be a healing elixir for them.

The Moon in Scorpio can be a difficult parent. This person can go from one extreme to the other, such as from being extremely generous to being extremely mean. The subconscious aim here is to gain total control over the child's soul, and as a result, a very close and intense relationship might develop between the parent and the child.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:23 AM   #189
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Apr. 2, 2013
A fan sent me an email telling me about a Blackberry app that I am featured in. While it is incredibly flattering that I am part of the app I do hope that my watermark was not removed from the photos. Unfortunately content stealing is a huge issue in the adult film industry. It's a problem that we will continue dealing with until extreme measures are taken and even then it will still be a problem just not on the scale it is today. I live in a world were people think it's okay to view my content for free (I'm not talking about affiliate sites which send traffic my way which have small galleries and short clips of my videos on their site). They don't think about the fact that I'm losing money when my videos are added to tube sites and torrent sites. I spend quite a bit of money to shoot a scene. Talent has to be paid (and if I'm hiring talent through an agency then I have to pay the agency as well), my photographer has to be paid, new toys, shoes, and clothing have to be bought for every scene. Not to mention that I rent a resort room almost every month to shoot in (using the same location every shoot gets boring to my members).

This month was the first time I hired professional male talent from LA. It cost about twice as much to hire him vs hiring local professional male talent or even amateur talent found from SexyJobs or Craigslist. I have a fairly large list of professional male talent represented through talent agencies so I made the (right) decision to start crossing them off my list. I hired Xander Corvus through an LA talent agency. I've had a crush on him after seeing him online and have spent quite a bit of time cyber stalking him (which I did admit to him). My photographer and I picked him up from the airport (and were late doing so). My photographer and I had been shooting content to cover updates for the month of March and figured two and a half hours would give us enough time to shoot three scenes and three photosets and get to the airport by the time he landed. That didn't turn out to be the case. We were about ten minutes late arriving to the airport and I found out that Xander's flight arrived about ten minutes earlier than expected. We parked on the opposite end of the airport terminal so had to race to the other side. My photographer thought it would be a good idea to meet him at baggage claim so we went down what we thought were the correct escalators only to find out that they didn't lead to the baggage claim floor. My photographer jokingly told me that it would be funny if we saw Xander heading down the escalator to baggage claim as we were stuck on the floor above him. Low and behold right as he was saying that I saw Xander on the escalator. I was suprised when I saw that he had brought a small suitcase with him. No one had told him what the wardrobe situation was so he took it on himself to bring extra clothing with him (which wasn't needed). I was incredibly nervous about meeting Xander. I explained to him that he was the first male talent that I was hiring from an agency. I think he was quite flattered and in his words "turned on" by me being nervous around him. He really was an interesting character. 24 years old and what I would describe as a bad boy/rocker/player. In other words the worst type of guy to fall for. The drive to the hotel where we were shooting was entertaining. A camera was set up to film Xander and I talking. Watching the video from the car conversation was quite amusing and I think that my fans will be amused as well. We discussed blacksmithing, zombies, the AVN and Xbiz award shows....and other topics. The hotel we shot in was absolutely lovely. I was hesitant to shoot in the hotel because it was a casino hotel and I know they have a lot of staff watching what is going on. The room was perfect as far as lighting and space goes. I definitely plan on booking the room again for more of my shoots. The scene itself was absolutely amazing. I mean mind blowing, rock your world, AMAZING! I will admit I think I fell in love (probably lust) with Xander during the scene. I do fall in love incredibly easy. Mind blowing, intimate sex and orgasms are a great way to make me fall in love with a person. I wonder if I will end up falling for more of the male talent I shoot with. What was incredible was that even after the scene wrapped up when Xander and I were showering together we ended up going at it again. I do plan on hiring him again for a shoot but hope that I will be able to spend some time with him outside of "work".

I spent about half the month sick. Right before my trip to New Orleans (I took my brother there for his 21st birthday present) I started coming down with a nasty cold. Unfortunately it lasted the whole time I was in Nola and continued after I got back home. Traveling while you are sick is a huge pain in the butt. I had vertigo the whole half of the trip. I did book three tours for my brother and I to attend (a airboat swamp tour, a vampire tour and a pirate tour). We didn't make it to any of them. A few of the days I ventured outside the hotel (mostly to get food). The oysters in New Orleans were incredible! I've never had such fresh oysters before. I was also on a mission to find a croque madame (one of my favorite foods). Fortunately I was able to find it in a lovely French restaurant. Two of the nights I went out drinking with my brother. I did have a one night stand with a cute Indian man. The sex was lame to be honest. It really reminded me why I don't have one night stands. Though is probably wasn't all that fantastic because I was more interested in hooking up with his friend. I will travel to New Orleans again. I won't be staying in a hotel on Bourbon street though. Talk about loud! There was a jazz band performing and some guy singing Amazing Grace over and over again in the wee hours of the morning right on the street outside the hotel.

I recently blocked a guy on my Twitter for asking me if my brother watched my videos. He had been aggravating me by his bombardment of uber sexual Tweets. I understand that I am naked, masturbating and sometimes having sex on camera but having someone send me Tweets multiple times a day telling me in graphic detail sexual acts he wants to perform on me, not to mention telling me that he loves me and that I am his wife (and sometimes his girlfriend), and that he would get me pregnant can get old incredibly fast. So after reading his Tweet about my brother watching my videos I had finally had enough and blocked him. Surprisingly (not) he created a new Twitter account and followed me again asking me to forgive him. Last month I made a video log discussing how I needed my privacy and how certain things were off limits to my fans. I put so much of my life out there (more than a lot of porn girls do) and it sometimes seems like people just want to push for more. Having fans ask me for photos of my family is just wrong. Having fans ask for my phone number and real name is also not acceptable. Some of them don't understand that I need a part of my life that isn't "exposed" to my fans. I feel like some fans just want to take, take, take. They constantly ask me to post photos on Twitter (I can guarantee you the guys that constantly ask for free photos are not members of my website). They go in uber Tweet mode when they see that I haven't been Tweeting for over 24 hours even when I've told them that I'm on vacation or going into surgery and would be recovering for a while. I've also been getting comments about the male talent I've been using. My first IR (interracial) scene wasn't a "real" IR scene according to one of my fans because the male talent wasn't black enough for him (the male talent was Puerto Rican and African American...and also shorter and smaller in body stature than I was). Last time I recalled interracial includes having sex with any guy that is not of your race. There have also been comments about my male talent being too hairy, their **** not being big enough or not liking that the talent is circumsized. It amazes me that guys are so focused on my male talent when they are supposed to be focused on me. I suppose I shouldn't be complaining about this though. I have fans...some are wonderful, some not so much. There are people who will complain about every little thing they can. At least the complaints aren't about me haha.

I signed up for a website that allows you to create and keep track of your bucket list. It also allows you to view other members bucket lists. I've been wanting to create a bucket list for the longest time. I also created a list of things I had completed already (like traveling to New Zealand and sky diving). Writing out the list of things I've done really made me recognize how lucky I've been. I've been fortunate enough to have the time and money (or boyfriends/friends with money) that allows me to experience amazing some amazing things. I've been having a very fun time creating a list of what I would like to do. I've already contacted businesses about taking cello lessons, taking krav maga lessons and attending a blacksmith workshop (which I will be doing in May).
Old 04-02-2013, 07:23 AM   #190
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Apr. 2, 2013
continued...

One of my fans recently got me in contact with Mike Adriano (king of POV anal porn). We were supposed to shoot at the end of March but ultimately rescheduled for May. Originally my plan for the industry was that I was going to shoot with a select group of companies only (for b/g, g/g and solo). That changed to shooting b/g with a select group of companies and then being available for solo scenes with any company. At this point I really have no idea what I would like to do. My ideal situation would be to win the jackpot lottery (don't laugh...it will happen) and shoot with anyone and everyone to my heart's content. Unfortunately until I do win the lottery I can't put myself in a position were I lose website members because of too much content of me floating out there. One of the main reasons people join my website is because you can only find a limited amount of content of me shot with other companies out on the interweb. Women that have their own site and keep absolutely exclusive to it tend to make the most money. I think members also get aggravated because in order for them to have all the content I shoot they would have to join many other sites (if I shoot with other companies). It can end up being costly to collect all of my scenes. I do plan on freelancing and talking to companies about shooting with them and using that content on my site (as well as their site) rather than being paid. I figure if I put a link to their website and keep their watermark on the video and photos that shouldn't be too much of an issue. Unfortunately the company that Mike Adriano works with (EvilAngel) will only distribute exclusive content. Mike and I came to the agreement that we would shoot a scene for EA and the next day shoot a scene for my site. I am incredibly excited about shooting with him. I haven't done a b/g anal scene in seven months. His scenes last anywhere from 50 minutes to an hour and 30 minutes. Depending on how long the scene is I can break it down to two to four scenes. I plan on putting up two of the scenes from the shoot in May (kind of a birthday present from me to my members). I did buy several garter belts to use for the scenes since he told me he had a liking for garter belts and stockings. I need to start anal training so that I can shoot the scenes with ease. I have an anal plug that is 7.34" around that I think will do a terrific job stretching me out. I tempted to ask Mike to measure how many inches around his **** is so that I can make sure whatever toy I use for anal training is large enough. I have an anal speculum a fan bought for me that I will bring with me to the shoot (hopefully we will use it). I've also found some beautiful, extra large decorative butt plugs I would love to use during the shoot (they are quite expensive though ).

My "Film with a Fan" contest ended. Five people submitted stories to me; unfortunately only three of them were eligible (two weren't members of my site). I was pleasantly surprised how well written and elaborate the stories were. I did decide to let all three eligible submissions win since I was having such a difficult time choosing the winner.

There is a possibility (actually not so much a possibility since I am 98% sure it will happen) that I will be getting braces. I contacted an orthodontist that is part of my cosmetic dentist's team about having my teeth straightened out. We had an initial consultation and afterwards I had extensive x-rays and photos taken of my mouth/teeth. The orthodontist told me that he would be able to put them on the interior (braces on the inside of your teeth rather than on the outside) and that it could take anywhere from eight months to a year before they come off. My biggest concern about having interior braces is what it would feel like for a man when I give him a blowjob. I've researched this topic a bit and have read that the vast majority of the time the braces can't be felt. Some advised that dental wax be used on the upper braces if there was any concern about the braces being felt. That is advice I will be using.

I was in a car accident a few days ago. Interestingly enough a psychic I saw on Saturday the 23rd told me not to use my phone in the car and that if I did I would be in an accident. I listened to her advice for a couple days after it being given. The accident happened because I was reading a text sent from a friend and ran straight through a red light. Witnesses said that I slowed down before the light...I honestly don't know what happened. I did see that the light was red but for some reason my brain did not register it. I remember being in the middle of the road and seeing the other car coming at me in the corner of my eye. I wondered why there was a car coming at me and then registered that the light was red. It was an incredibly terrifying experience and one I hope never to experience again. I was so fortunate that I wasn't hurt (well other than some major bruises, minor burns and abrasions). I'm not sure what happened to the woman in the other car as I never spoke with her nor saw her. The fire fighters told me that she was complaining about her neck and back hurting. I thought that was interesting considering her car was in considerable less damage than mine was (from what I saw only the front right was of the car was damaged). I have no idea what is going on with my vehicle right now. I'm hoping that they can repair it though doubt that they will be able to since the damage was extensive. In the meantime I am driving a cute little Fiat.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:24 AM   #191
danielle_ftv
Administrator

May 1, 2013
I'm editing a video that was supposed to be put up yesterday (the Richie Meets Danielle hardcore video). I decided to use my new desktop computer to edit and process the video. It seems to go way quicker than processing on my laptop. I don't care for the new version of Window's Movie Maker (that is what I use to edit the videos). Watermarking and capturing screen shots on it is tedious and time consuming compared to using the older version of Movie Maker. I've used a screenshot capture program but didn't care for it because the photos would turn out blurry or unflattering.

I had braces put on yesterday. Nobody (except my cosmetic dentist) thought I needed them. I've had braces before (from 16 to 18 or 19) but because I didn't wear the retainer afterwards my teeth shifted out of place. My current braces are on the inside of my teeth on the top and on the outside of my teeth on the bottom. I am not liking having braces on the inside of my teeth and have contacted the orthodontist about having them moved to the outside (and switched with clear brackets). I know that after a week or so you get used to having them inside your teeth but I don't feel like they would be a good fit with my lifestyle (it doesn't help that I can't eat or drink anything right now without my tongue scraping against them). Originally I wanted the top braces on the inside of my teeth because I didn't want them seen during my shoots. I've come to the realization that blow jobs are going to be difficult with them in the position they are in now. I would rather have a year (well 8 months to a year) worth of content with braces in view than not be able to give a quality blow job. I go in tomorrow to have them worked on again. I will be talking to the orthodontist about moving them then. I'm hoping he can do so as soon as possible as I am leaving for LA on the 8th (for the Mike Adriano shoot).

The car situation has turned out better than expected. I bought a new car a week after the accident. It's a black 2013 328i fully loaded with a sports and comfort package. I am in love with it and have been enjoying fiddling around with the gadgets inside of it. I haven't been playing with my phone while driving since the accident. The dealership listed the price of the old car as $32,000 or so. From what I was originally told my insurance was only going to pay out $27,000. Interestingly enough when I checked the status of the claim I saw that they were issuing a check to BMW for the full price. I also received a check from my insurance for $1400. I'm not sure why but I'm not going to question it. I was a bit aggravated that it took over twenty days before BMW sent in the info needed to the insurance company. Part of me wonders if they did that because they wanted the next car payment (which came out on the 18th). I'm tempted to reverse the payment since I wouldn't have been charged if BMW had sent in one piece of paperwork before the 18th. The lady I hit has contacted my insurance to find out about my insurance limits. I received a letter in the mail asking if I would release the info (they have to get your permission before releasing it). I am not willing to release that info as I feel it's just a way for her to get as much money out of this as she can. I did find out that I have to take a traffic survival school course. I was hoping that I could take it online but unfortunately it can only be taken in a classroom. I do remember my driver's ed class being entertaining so I'm hoping this class will be entertaining as well. It's held in Tempe so I imagine most of the students will be around my age.

I attended an industry only convention called The Phoenix Forum. This was my third year attending the convention. Unlike many other industry conventions this convention is for industry people only (no fans allowed). Unlike the previous years I've attended there weren't many models present. I did make friends with a cute model named Carmen who I will be working with at some point (I think as soon as she finishes school for the semester). I didn't realize how many attractive guys there were in the industry until this forum. If I had let the inner slut out I would've banged seven or eight guys during the event. I also met this tiny, American-Asian webmaster that I fell in lust with. She invited me to her room (as did three other people) but sadly enough I did not take her up on her offer (what was I thinking!). I will possibly be attending three industry only conventions this year in Europe so perhaps I will be lucky enough to meet a few of them while there and take advantage of the opportunity I didn't during the forum.

I was invited by an industry friend (who I am hoping will end up more than a friend) to the Scottsdale Culinary Arts Festival. It was my first time attending the festival. We didn't spend that much time there since I am not a fan of the sun. We saw my brother there who was working at one of the restaurant booths (he is a server at some southwestern restaurant).

My hardcore shoot this month was with a handsome gentleman named Richie Calhoun. I hadn't seen too much of his work online so I the days before the shoot was spent Googling him. Picking him up at the airport was entertaining. I had given the agent my phone number to give to Richie. J (my photographer) and I were late (again) getting to the airport to pick the talent up. Fortunately Richie wasn't out of the security area yet so I had time to show J Richie's photo so he would know who to look out for. I told Richie that we would be waiting for him outside of security. I don't think he remembered though because he glanced around really quick before heading to the escalator down to baggage claim. I don't think he realized that he was shooting with me. He seemed surprised (in a good) way when he found out that we would be working together. So far both male talent I've hired from LA have become quite frisky with me before the shoot. I'm wondering if that is common or if the chemistry between the talent and I is just that amazing lol. I definitely plan on hiring Richie again. I'm actually hoping that he will be one of the members in the gangbang I want to shoot with Hardcoregangbangs.com

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 05-30-2013 at 02:44 AM.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #192
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jun. 01, 2013

Old 06-30-2013, 05:18 AM   #193
danielle_ftv
Administrator

June 29, 2013
For the past couple of days now I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. I'm heading out to LA on the 30th and won't be back in Phoenix again until late on the 15th. I will also be traveling to Chicago for eXXXotica. July is going to be an incredibly busy month for me as far as traveling goes. It's exciting (I feel like I'm finally being productive) but at the same time trying to get prepared has been quite hectic.

This was my first full month signed up with LA Direct Models. I feel like I've been on their case a lot recently. I've been contacting them quite a bit about my shoots, eXXXotica, and my photos on their site. Originally they had picked photos that I felt didn't showed me off to my best potential (I asked them to pick photos from the past few years). When I asked them to choose different photos they chose photos from 2009 or so (back when I was about 15 pounds lighter, with darker hair and darker tattoos). I wasn't thrilled at all about them using those photos so I made the decision to shoot brand new photos just for the talent site. Problem is half the photos we shot I didn't particularly like. I love how bright the photos are especially compared to most of the other girl's photos on the talent site...I love the way my photographer shoots...so I'm not sure why I'm not happy with the photos we took. It also doesn't help that I had a huge gap in my teeth because of my teeth moving (due to the braces). Fortunately I had that fixed as soon as I was able to.

I was a bit bummed that I didn't get more work while I was in LA at the beginning of the month. Granted I had just signed up with the agency so not a lot of producers knew/know who I am. The first scene I did this month was with Reality Kings for their Big Naturals site. The business location where talent goes to have makeup and wardrobe done was in this industrial area with a lot of buildings. Unfortunately I ended up being a couple minutes late because I couldn't figure out what building they were in. While walking up to the door I saw Gianna Michaels. I was surprised at how small she is. I'm not sure if she's lost weight (that was my first time seeing her in person) or the camera adds pounds but she wasn't as "thick" as I was expecting her to be. There were two other girls in makeup/wardrobe when I arrived. One girl was Kiera Winters. I got a kick out of seeing her there because I have a huge crush on her and actually named an update for her ("Horny for Kiara"). None of us really talked...I think it was too early and we were all preoccupied with our phones or talking to the makeup artists. The wardrobe lady had me try on several bikinis and swimsuits. We ended up going with this sexy black bikini with slinky straps connecting the top and bottom and black Louboutin's (my first time wearing that brand). The shoot location was at some gorgeous home up in the hills overlooking the city. Not only was my male talent (Mick Blue) incredibly hot, so was the P.A., the director/photographer...even the homeowner was attractive. Part of the scene was shot in the pool, the rest was shot on a couch outside. The scene ended up turning out really well in my opinion. I'm not sure when it will be out. I've been told that it usually takes about two months before a scene will be out.

My scene the next day was with Naughty America for their My Girlfriend's Busty Friend site. I didn't realize that the home we were shooting at was in a gated community. As soon as I saw that and that you had to stop at the gate guard station I bailed out and called up my agency to see what I needed to do to get in. Fortunately that was pretty easy to figure out and I didn't have any trouble with the guard. I was first to arrive at the shoot home. The P.A. and director/photographer were a couple minutes behind me. The makeup artist was quite late but that wasn't a huge deal since I had to fill out the model paperwork. Naughty America does script scenes which was a first for me. Finding out that it was a script scene and that I had to learn my lines in a short amount of time really frazzled my nerves. It didn't help when I found out that I was shooting with Johnny Castle (I have a huge crush on him and had him on my "To Do" list). Needless to say I was incredibly nervous around him and couldn't quite gather the nerve to speak to him until we started rehearsing our lines. We did improv the lines quite a bit but I think it turned out to be more authentic than if we had gone straight off the script. I made some mistakes and I think we had to shoot at least 4 takes. Being as it was my first time doing a script scene I wasn't sure what to expect so when I would flub a line I would become really flustered and agitated with myself. At one point during the blowjob portion the director stopped the video and told us that it was boring and that I needed to make some noise. I wasn't exactly sure what sort of noise he expected of me so I proceeded to do the typical porno moan. It was quite different than what I'm used to to say the least. The sex with Johnny was incredible. I think he did end up cumming in my eye. I've always heard that it hurts to have cum in your eye...interestingly enough that wasn't the case with me. I wonder if it's because I wear contacts which partially protects my eyes. After the scene I went to clean up and pack away my wardrobe. Lexi Belle and Dillion Harper were shooting a scene right after mine so they were preparing in the wardrobe/makeup room as well. I didn't chat with either of them but I got a kick out of seeing Lexi in person.

The next day I was supposed to shoot an anal scene for Naughty America with Mr Pete. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get clean enough (if you know what I mean) so the scene had to be cancelled. I was hoping that it could be switched to a normal b/g scene but unfortunately that wasn't to be. I was pretty upset because being brand new to the industry you don't want things like this to happen. I am concerned about what the director (the same person who shot the previous NA scene) thinks about me now.

My next scene wasn't until the following week. It was for Brazzer's Baby Got Boobs site. The director/photographer was totally hot but unfortunately taken. He told me that working with Brazzers would really boost my career and that I will probably be big with Brazzer's fans since I have the look that the viewers like. The shoot took a lot longer than previous shoots (I was there from 9am to about 6 or 7pm). I wasn't bothered by it though my talent agent seemed annoyed. I worked with a hot Latin guy named Clover. Apparently he has only been in the industry for about half a year. He did a spectacular job in my opinion. The scene was another scripted scene. It was incredibly amusing and I think people will get a kick out of the scenario. Craven Moorehead was shooting in the same studio so I was able to briefly introduce myself to him. He's another one that is attractive (that seems to be a theme with people in porn). One of the female actresses shooting for him was Mia Malkova (another girl I have a crush on). What's quite funny is on the form I filled out for Brazzer's one of the questions was who I wanted to work with or who I had a crush on in the industry (I can't remember exactly what question it was). One of the girls I had listed was Mia Malkova. I was quite shy around her (I tend to be shy around people that I lust after) but I did manage to introduce myself.

One of the days I was in LA I went on "go see's" with my agency. One other girl (Laela Price) joined the talent agent and I. For my first time going on "go see's" I was actually quite happy that it was with only one other girl. We went to four or five businesses, passed out our talent sheet (I'm not quite sure if that's what it is called...it's a paper with a photo, stats and what you are available for) and talked with the talent coordinators. I feel like I wasn't as outgoing as I could've been. I do have plans for future "go see's" that I think will make me stand out from the crowd.

I shot with Erotique TV on the last day of my trip. That day did not go the way I planned. The shoot was a live broadcast. My agent specifically told me that I could not cancel or be late. The company wanted me there 45 minutes before the broadcast start time. The shoot location was in downtown LA...I live in Sherman Oaks. I did not realize that it would take at least 45 minutes to get to the shoot location (I only gave myself 30 minutes). So I plugged the address into the GPS and head to the location knowing I was most likely going to be late. I got to the location, parked in a garage (not having any cash on me I had to ask the garage attendant if I could pay him later) and rushed down to find the studio. After about five minutes of looking and talking on the phone with Eric John (the male talent and owner of Erotique TV) I realized that I had entered "east" and not "west" when I plugged in the address. I raced to the parking garage, threw my shoot luggage in the car and raced to the correct address. I again parked in a paid parking lot and asked the parking attendant if I could pay him later. Dude would not let me do that so I had to have Eric come down and pay for the parking. Needless to say I have been carrying cash on me ever since. I felt awful because I'm never late like that. I'm not sure how late we were, but fortunately nobody complained about it. I had only done live webcam shows on my site and one on Chaturbate so being fairly inexperienced (I had only done one b/g live webcam show before) I was a bit nervous. Eric was amazing...the chemistry between us was incredible. There were two parts to the show. I had a 12 minute break in between shows to get dressed. I ended up running late on the second show because I was trying to get my heels strapped on though I think it was worth it (my outfit was so sexy).
Old 06-30-2013, 05:18 AM   #194
danielle_ftv
Administrator

June 29, 2013
continued...

I recently did an interview with Xcitement magazine. They only distribute in Georgia and Florida though I did ask for a box of magazines to give out to my fans. Getting a hold of the lady who did the interview was a bit of a pain. One of our phones was acting screwy so neither one of us could get a hold of the other until over 10 minutes after the interview start time. Fortunately we finally did reach other and ended up having a great conversation. I found out that she ran a porn blog that I've been following for years. The magazine should be out sometime in July.

I am doing my first convention signing (at the LA Direct Models booth) at eXXXotica in Chicago. I am tremendously excited about it and have been planning fun things I can do during it. I shot a solo scene that I burned to dvd and will be selling (along with my worn panties) during the convention. I will also be selling a dvd I was in (Big Breast Amateurs #12 by Homegrown Video). Apparently I will be sharing a room with one of the LA Direct girls. I'm not sure who I will be rooming with but Derek promised me that it would be someone sane.

This month for my hardcore update I hired Johnny Castle to be my male talent. He doesn't seem to be a huge fan of traveling for work so we agreed to shoot two scenes while he was out here. My photographer set up the GoPro camera in his car so we got a good 30 minutes or so of video of Johnny and I chatting. I reserved a room at the same resort Xander Corvus and I had shot in (mainly because the lighting is wonderful and we don't have to lug in bags of lights). The original room that I had booked was a large suite. As soon as we walked in we knew it wasn't going to work because it was so dark inside. There was a lovely patio outside that I decided to have a peek around (to see if we would be able to shoot out there). It would've worked if there weren't wasps flying around. Two of them managed to fly into the room (the boys were able to kill one of them). Knowing that there was a wasp still flying around and seeing how dark the room was we made the decision to downgrade to the same room we had shot in before. Johnny and I shot two scenes for my site (one a cum in mouth scene and the other a creampie scene).

My sister is in town from New Hampshire. I didn't realize that she was coming into town otherwise I would've cleared my schedule a bit. I did end up picking her up from the airport (mainly because I live five minutes away from it while my parent's live 25-30 minutes away from it). Unfortunately that was pretty much the only time I've seen her while she's been here.

I found a place to live in while I am in LA. The cost of renting a place for a couple weeks was becoming pretty pricey. I looked into renting an apartment but even that was more than I was willing to spend. My mother suggested I look into getting a roommate which turned out to be a good suggestion financially. The place I am living at now (for half the month at least) is in Sherman Oaks (a really good area in my opinion). I have my own small bedroom with a private bathroom. The bedroom has French doors that open to a huge backyard. The lady I am living with is an interesting character. She's in her early 50's (I thought she was in her 40's), a former tv actress, off Broadway actress and opera singer. Every so often she will belt out in old 40's music. She's a spiritual person which appeals to me. At first I told her that I was a webmaster. While that isn't a lie it isn't the whole truth. She offered me various work with her company and other companies which made things pretty difficult. A few days after moving in I came clean and told her that I was in the porno business. At first she seemed okay with it telling me while she isn't conservative that she didn't want it brought around her (which I can completely understand and respect). The next day after she had thought about it for a long while she decided to have a discussion with me on how she thinks it's her duty to get me out of the business (even going so far as to start praying for me...right in front of me). She also interrogated me about why I had decided to get into the business and if I enjoyed it or not (she didn't seem to accept the truthful answers I gave her which I found quite annoying). She seems to think that I want to be in mainstream (as a model or actress) though I haven't said anything about wanting to. She even offered to start finding me modeling and acting gigs and told me that she would manage me...for a fee of course. I figure the next time she tries to lecture me on being in the business I will have a discussion with her about the fact that I am an ideal roommate and that my being in porn is what pays the bills.

I recently entered into a dom/sub relationship with Master James (the male talent I used to shoot with). We had a long three hour bdsm session at the den he works at a couple weeks ago. I was incredibly bruised up afterwards and still have some slight bruising from the cane he was using on my thighs. We are planning on doing at least one bdsm session a month. Having to work around both of our schedules (especially my shoot schedule) is going to be difficult but doable. Master James had attended a course on needle play. During the session he wanted to use the needles on me but I had become very faint a few times at the beginning of the session and figured it wouldn't be a good idea to start sticking needles in me. I am going to buy a whole selection of play needles in different sizes so that he can use them on me. While I've been pierced, pierced myself and have been tattooed something about having someone else shove a needle through my skin makes me quite faint feeling.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:56 AM   #195
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Aug. 26, 2013
This month has been a bit stressful for me. Between all the traveling, shooting and everything else in my life I haven't had time to sit down and write down my thoughts and what's been going on in my life. I have emails I haven't answered. The emails I have answered have taken me ages to answer. I haven't updated my website in a while because I don't have all of my editing gear here in LA. My laptop is acting up (time to buy a new laptop). I also need to buy a desktop that I can keep in LA for editing. I had created a video journal entry for July...come to find out I had accidently turned off the audio so I ended up losing that video and parts of the "LA Car Conversations Pt. 2" video.

July was an insanely busy month for me as far as travel goes. I attended the eXXXotica Chicago convention with the LADirectModels group. It was my first convention and I had a blast. I roomed with Sarah Blake (who I've had a crush on for ages). She was the perfect roommate and I hope to room with her again during future trips. I met quite a few of my amazing fans during the convention. One of them brought me some rose body butter which I thought was incredibly kind. I didn't sell out of the exlusive Chicago: eXXXotica dvds like I was hoping I would. That's not too much of an issue though...I will probably end up giving them to fans who buy something for me off my Amazon wishlist. I did make a list of things I would like to bring with me to the next convention (dvd stand, binder for magazines and autograph pics...). I competed in the Miss eXXXotica contest, only for the first night though. It wasn't exactly the way I thought it would be. From what I was told the contestants were all going to go on stage and introduce themselves and tell the audience why they should win the contest (or something like that). The next night we would do some sort of show for the audience and then the winner would be picked. Come to find out they wanted the contestants to go up and "entertain" the crowd for 30 seconds. Needless to say I didn't have any dance moves prepared so I ended up trembling the whole time while shaking my boobs and butt. I can't imagine I looked that sexy. I probably won't be competing in something like that again. There were some buttheads at the convention. They mostly were trying to haggle with me on silly things like the price for a photo with me (the first night I didn't charge people to take a photo with me but learned quickly that it would be a smart decision to do so). I loved the women fans that would come up and introduce themselves. I think I was more flirty with them than with the men. I did meet a special fan (JohnnyCastleFan) who talked with me for a while (she was great company).

During the month of July I did six shoots...two with Jay Sin for Evil Angel. Both of those scenes were g/g anal...and pretty extreme anal scenes to be honest. One of them was an anal strap on scene. I'm lucky I'm not a guy! Trying to thrust like a man is not something I particularly care for. In the other scene I shoved an 18" dildo all the way up my butthole. I was so proud of that accomplishment and plan on buying longer and bigger toys to use anally. I shot for Twistys as well. The photo set from that shoot is currently out (not sure when the video will be out). I did two live b/g sex scene for Erotique and one live solo scene (and two solo picture sets) for CherryPimps. I was flown out to San Francisco to shoot for Kink's Hogtied. I've always wanted to shoot for Kink and was incredibly pleased with my first shoot for them. My scenes for Brazzer's BabyGotBoobs and NaughtyAmerica's MyGirlfriendsBustyFriend came out in July.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:29 PM   #196
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept. 13, 2013
I wanted to apologize about the erratic updating schedule. Between traveling back and forth from LA to Phoenix it's been difficult to shoot, edit and update content. I brought my PC with me on this trip and will be editing the content from my last shoot (a b/g scene with Tommy Pistol) and the content from my upcoming shoot on the 28th (all solo scenes). Tommy and I will be shooting again sometime this month with a photographer/videographer that lives in LA. I will probably end up shooting my Halloween updates in early November (possibly in late October). I'm still waiting to order the costume (the guy who custom makes the armor has been incredibly hard to reach).

I also brought my webcam with me so soon I will start doing webcam shows at my new home in LA.
Closed Thread