FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2008, 12:51 PM   #1
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Default Wicked weather

Dont know how all of you faired last night. But i got shut down in oh last night due to the high winds. They routed me into wright patt. Afb. All the power was out they were on generator power. We had cold spaghetti for dinner. Everything was closed so we didnt have much of a choice. Took a shower by lantern. Yesterday was the first time i have ever ben hit by a flying corn stalk while driving. How did the rest of you fair.

Last edited by tigger; 09-15-2008 at 12:53 PM.
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:19 PM   #2
nexxus
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Dont know how all of you faired last night. But i got shut down in oh last night due to the high winds. They routed me into wright patt. Afb. All the power was out they were on generator power. We had cold spaghetti for dinner. Everything was closed so we didnt have much of a choice. Took a shower by lantern. Yesterday was the first time i have ever ben hit by a flying corn stalk while driving. How did the rest of you fair.
I was surprised how much damage a Cat 2 did, we get 2 or 3 cross the coast in Western Australia each year and quite often they get to Cat 4 or 5.

I know the building codes are very tough here though, double brick houses are the norm.
nexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Didn't get much at all when it here here Saturday.Just the usual rain and some wind.At some point Saturday afternoon the wind was strong enough where the rain was coming in almost sideways.But by Sunday morning it was very nice with the sun out and nothing to show that it ever rain here.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

I stayed inside all day (as usual) and didn't notice or feel anything from the storm...lol.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:33 PM   #5
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

The south western part of oh. Most parts are with out power and will be for several days.i saw large trees riped out of the ground. Power lines are down every wair. At wright pat where i stayed last night we had emergency power. There were some tree branches down. Just had a hot dinner witch was nice after the cold one last night.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:29 AM   #6
atticsaurus
Danielle Fan

Send a message via AIM to atticsaurus

Austin has been taking the people who evacuated Galveston. Not sure how long they will have to stay here now. It looked pretty bad down there on the news.

On a side note I leave town and dont check the board for 2 days and I may have to get new glasses there is so much to read
atticsaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:43 AM   #7
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticsaurus View Post
Austin has been taking the people who evacuated Galveston. Not sure how long they will have to stay here now. It looked pretty bad down there on the news.

On a side note I leave town and dont check the board for 2 days and I may have to get new glasses there is so much to read
Slacker!!!
laranger is offline   Reply With Quote