Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2009, 06:00 AM   #1
FTVGirls_Rob
Administrator

Default What a Joke - Someone has tried copying danielle's site

"http://www.rennaryann.com/Main.html"

http://www.danielleftv.com/welcome.html

Sometimes its insulting when they copy everything graphic to graphic. This is my work and concept they have cloned to a T.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:50 AM   #2
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post

Sometimes its insulting when they copy everything graphic to graphic. This is my work and concept they have cloned to a T.
Imitation is the highest form of flattery!
Old 04-20-2009, 06:51 AM   #3
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob View Post

LOL! Good work gets coppied - but usually not so blatantly.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:00 AM   #4
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

You should send her a cease and desist letter. Maybe we should all go join her forum and complain about her stealing your website setup!
Old 04-20-2009, 08:23 AM   #5
Raymond (Studio6Girls)
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyou View Post
you should send her a cease and desist letter. Maybe we should all go join her forum and complain about her stealing your website setup!
Personal Information Removed By Raymond.
Apparently, some douchebag ripped off Rob, Danielle, & Renna all at once

Last edited by Raymond (Studio6Girls); 04-21-2009 at 03:24 AM.
Raymond (Studio6Girls) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:39 AM   #6
Natal

Wow....that is pretty blatant.
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:03 AM   #7
the Dutch mountains
Dreaming of Danielle

Me and my brother had the same problem a few times, we just sent them a bill for the site design...
the Dutch mountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:36 AM   #8
captnjack

Thieves with no business ethics at all. They steal your photos, videos and now your site design. It has to be both insulting and annoying to both you and Danielle after all the hard work that has been put into this site.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:45 AM   #9
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

It shows that you are doing something right... that they are willing to COPY EVERY DETAIL OF THE SITE for their own site. but at the same time, they could have at least tried to change some items to give it its own look. well, how long before people catch on and the site goes under...
Old 04-20-2009, 11:36 AM   #10
grande351

Can't people come up with their own ideas instead of copying others? And it's a former FTV girl to boot! Renna may be cute, but she's NO Danielle. Not by a long shot!

I'm impressed with Raymond's research ability, though!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:46 PM   #11
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Unscrupulous people. I am sorry for the hard work of Rob truly authentic of his kingdom FTVGirls to HOC, and new star Danielle true beauty original FTVGirls.
You can not copy without permission and verification of the case as possible.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:01 PM   #12
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

She's certainly got some nerve to try to emulate the FTV image. I'm assuming she never got permission from you Rob to do this. Is there anything you can do about it Rob? or would it not be worth your time?.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:41 PM   #13
Raymond (Studio6Girls)
Dreaming of Danielle

Renna Posted this in her forum today:

"Hi Everyone,

I just wanted you to know that I paid for the design of my site.. the designer asked me some ideas as to what I wanted and I told him I loved alison angel and lia 19 but I wanted it to look less girly and not pink. I had no idea who danielle ftv was prior to today and am extremely angry considering I have invested my heart into this. I will be contacting Rob the owner of FTV to personally apologize and when I can afford to I will be investing in a new design. If anyone can recommend an affordable designer I would greatly appreciate it!"
Old 04-20-2009, 09:34 PM   #14
ugo

Would have to understand the word RESPECT for FTVGirls, Rob, Alison Angel, Lia, and now Danielle !!
I am sorry that he thought of seeing only FTVGirls, and think to do what he wanted.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:10 PM   #15
geolarson2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond (Studio6Girls) View Post
Renna Posted this in her forum today:

"Hi Everyone,

I just wanted you to know that I paid for the design of my site.. the designer asked me some ideas as to what I wanted and I told him I loved alison angel and lia 19 but I wanted it to look less girly and not pink. I had no idea who danielle ftv was prior to today and am extremely angry considering I have invested my heart into this. I will be contacting Rob the owner of FTV to personally apologize and when I can afford to I will be investing in a new design. If anyone can recommend an affordable designer I would greatly appreciate it!"
On the up side, sounds like Ms Ryann has A. Legal reason to take the "designer" of her site to court to recoup the funds she spent so they could pirate Rob & B. Sounds like she is sorry and would like to make amends by starting over. I feel sorry for her to have been abused as she was, and for having been a party to the abuse Rob, Chris & Danielle have endured.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #16
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I feel sorry for her also. I wasn't offended in the least that her site looked similar to mine. Hopefully she can get her money back from the website designer.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:59 PM   #17
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

How quickly she responded and the fact that she owned up to it makes me believe that a so called "designer" took advantage of her. probably copied it thinking he could pass it off as his creation or that in case she was aware of it, he could use it as a template for something new. since she did not know about Danielle's site, his job was done, money was collected and was able to move on to the next scam.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:56 AM   #18
Natal

Lol...I kind of thought that's what might have happened. Renna doesnt seem the computer type (She mentioned on one of her posts during the Risi debacle that she would at one time have been willing to pay Risi to do computer stuff for her, since Risi apparently had skills in that area - ie Renna did not). I seriously doubt she would be capable of coding a web site, someone else would have done that, and that someone apparently decided that lifting Danielles site as a template was the most efficient way to do it

It sucks for Renna though, she probably thought she was getting a kick *** web site design, but was actually getting ripped off.

Danielle's site is one of the best designed, artistic covers out there. Most single girls sites look like they are out of those tacky tabloids you find at supermarket checkout racks.
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:01 AM   #19
geolarson2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
<Start Rant>
There are some idiots in this world and I hope they f--ing get it back 10 fold.
It's hard enough to do a job like she is in and now having the piss taken out of her is just going to make it harder, no wonder people leave this kind of work as it's some times just not worth it.
<End Rant>

Sorry if I was a bit strong there but its true.

"To admin let me know if I'm ok with this post before you give me an "Infraction". I'm still learning about what I can and can't do"
Karma, huh. My karma ran over my dogma --sorry, read that on a bumper sticker at Independent Records in CO back ca 1982-3
Old 04-21-2009, 02:37 AM   #20
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

Hi everyone, especially Danielle ....

I am not sure if Rob mentioned to you that I contacted him to apologize to ya, so I searched your absolutely lovely site to find your contact and I am sure you will get this here. I am so sorry and extremely embarrassed about this whole mess up. I guess that is what I get for hiring someone cheap without references to design my site. I thought you of all people would be furious that someone would copy your site (I certainly would). But I guess that goes to show you are a really sweet person not be be the slightest bit bothered. Well just so you know I took down my site for the time being And hopefully I'll have it redesigned by a professional this time. Any hoo, I just wanted to make sure an apology came your way and that you knew I didn't know of your work prior to today... but let me just say I love your boobs

Have a great day!
Renna
rennaryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:40 AM   #21
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond (Studio6Girls) View Post
I have it on good authority that the "Live Free Webcam Show" is really just a taped session where she acts like she is chatting with members.

It's all used just to lure suckers into the $2.50 per minute bullshit.

LAME!!!
oh and my cam shows are real, not a scam... not everything is about money
rennaryann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:45 AM   #22
grande351

Hi Renna,
Thanks for being a "stand-up" person and doing the right thing. I'm very sorry that you were ripped off by your designer and hope that you can get your site back going again. I also sincerely apologize for what I said. I guess the old adage is really true, don't jump to conclusions until you have all the facts.

Welcome to the forum!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:20 AM   #23
Raymond (Studio6Girls)
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennaryann View Post
oh and my cam shows are real, not a scam... not everything is about money
I may know of a few designers. I would offer to do it but I use a specific program that you may not have access to or be able to upload stuff easily. Let me ask around for you.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:06 AM   #24
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:

I am not sure if Rob mentioned to you that I contacted him to apologize to ya, so I searched your absolutely lovely site to find your contact and I am sure you will get this here. I am so sorry and extremely embarrassed about this whole mess up. I guess that is what I get for hiring someone cheap without references to design my site. I thought you of all people would be furious that someone would copy your site (I certainly would). But I guess that goes to show you are a really sweet person not be be the slightest bit bothered. Well just so you know I took down my site for the time being And hopefully I'll have it redesigned by a professional this time. Any hoo, I just wanted to make sure an apology came your way and that you knew I didn't know of your work prior to today... but let me just say I love your boobs

Have a great day!
Renna
Thank you Renna, that was a classy thing you did by rectifying a mistake that you were not aware of, and doing it as fast as you did.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, we seem to have a lot of people that seem to know as much or more than Rob on how to handle things. I would think he already had the wheels in motion to do what needed to be done well before he posted about this. there was some good advice and some just plain ol' hand wringing. I bet Rob is chuckling over this as well.

Unless a problem is life threating or absolutly needs immediate attention, it's best to analize it and find a solution that will work or as in this case it seems to have worked it's selfout.

Now let's get back to solving a real crisis, http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=575
Old 04-21-2009, 04:24 AM   #25
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
Now let's get back to solving a real crisis, http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=575
Huh? I thought the choosing problem was settled. Rob is going to use option 4, a completely different picture.

Now that Renna took her site down until a redesign, I hope she'll stick around a bit with us. Having been ripped off isn't her fault. She seems to be a nice woman after all.

I think with Raymond's and perhaps Rob's or Chris' help Renna will have her site up again very soon.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:07 AM   #26
ugo

Quote:

Have a great day!
Renna

Hi. My apologies, Lady Renna. Really.

I like things clean and fair in our lives (not the case in my work there is still mafia. And I have to sweat my daily efforts to fight).
We generally like our forums to discuss and talk for the sake of our good work and good of Rob. And also our beloved and beautiful Danielle.
It's good for us all to speak of the events that happen suddenly in the web world (full of malice and maneuvers).
And sorry that someone harms Rob and his FTVGirls site.
But just to talk as mere discussions.
I hope that you, Lady Renna, can really improve your beautiful site in a very different and original. So it can really work better as our beautiful site Danielle's Chat.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:54 PM   #27
Raymond (Studio6Girls)
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
What do you mean, it was a 3 hit on them all, or was it the way Ranna's sit was made.
I mean that the person stole Rob's idea and design. Then started Renna's site as a competitor to Danielle's, which is ripping her off. And then took Renna's $$$ and passed the site design off as original.

That's how all 3 got royally screwed on this deal.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #28
mart

Quote:

Have a great day!
Renna

I glad to hear honesty prevails.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:40 PM   #29
geolarson2

Cheers & best wishes Ms R. Hope the site gets fixed, you get your $ back, and you can move on to bigger & better. Paz!
Old 04-22-2009, 10:23 PM   #30
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Well Renna you could always see if Rob will be interested in another shoot on FTVGirls or apologise to Danielle in person on camera !!
Old 04-23-2009, 01:45 AM   #31
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:

Have a great day!
Renna
Wow...that is so cool that you joined just to apologize (though there really was no need of that.) I completely understand that in this busines (actually in most businesses) there will always be people there that will take advantage of you. I hope everything is working out for you and I hope your site does well.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #32
mart

I've just found another site with a very similar setup as FTV. I won't add a link to it but it's called "www.sundevilangels.com". It's looks a new site as there are only a few girls on it but the resemblance to FTV is uncanny. Does anyone else think the same as me?.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:45 PM   #33
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
I've just found another site with a very similar setup as FTV. I won't add a link to it but it's called "www.sundevilangels.com". It's looks a new site as there are only a few girls on it but the resemblance to FTV is uncanny. Does anyone else think the same as me?.
I think I remember the site. We discussed it before. I tried fo find the discussion but the thread seems to be deleted.

I think the site was built by a former friend of Rob, who is now in fight with him.
The site seems to be abandoned, though. The last update claims a date of September 2008. For me that site seems to be built just to annoy Rob.
On first glance it has the look and feel of Rob's, but if you look closer, it has MUCH less style. The coverpage graphics leave me with a quick and dirty feeling, for example. All four (!) to be found without joining have most of the text in common. Just the names of the girls are changed. "Cheap" is the only word that comes into my mind about it.
I feel sorry for the folks who fall for it and actually join the site.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:55 PM   #34
FTVfanatic
Danielle's Biggest Fan

True. The above mentioned site is an old story, already discussed in all the detail in early March, I think.
FTVfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #35
mart

Thanks Anoree, FTVfanatic i must have missed that thread. But i should imagine there's more FTV lookalike sites out there. I mean if i had a site i'd want it to be like FTV because i think all FTV sites look so smart and tidy also easy to navigate. Not to mention they do have some quite pretty girls as well lol.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:40 PM   #36
Anoree

Ah, the SDA thread was not deleted. I found it here.

(I actually went through the forum's Archive to find the thread. Neat for listing all the threads on one page. )
Old 04-27-2009, 05:20 PM   #37
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Ah, the SDA thread was not deleted. I found it here.

(I actually went through the forum's Archive to find the thread. Neat for listing all the threads on one page. )
Thanks Anoree interesting reading, just another FTV wannabe.