FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default *** Danielle's Journal ***

Hey guys, here is my journal. I am going to try to write a journal entry periodically ... but of course somedays I may be to busy.

If you are planning on sending anything to me, send it to the following address (this is my business mailbox, it's not where I live... also please don't send any perishable items to this mailbox since I only check it once, maybe twice a month):
Danielle Delaunay
3116 S Mill Ave #616
Tempe, AZ, 85282

Also if you are sending any type of clothing here are my sizes

43-34-44 (updated 12/22/20)
Dress- 14
Pants/Jeans/Skirt- 14 or XL
Top- XL
Bras- 36G (UK sizing)
Shoes- 8 1/2 to 9 or 39

Sept 18, 2008
So my mom called me earlier and asked if I could meet a tow truck man tomorrow at 10 in the morning to tow my old car (a Chevy Cavalier.) I will be pretty sad to see it go...but it was definitely falling apart. I remember a few Christmas's ago my mom gave me a choice between a new water pump, or a cd player. Of course I chose the cd player...not really knowing that the water pump is an essential part of the vehicle. So almost everytime I would drive it around it would overheat on me...scaring the bejeezus out of me. I had to retire the car when one day we couldn't get it to start. I ended up having to tow the car back home, and it's been sitting there ever since. It's an old car, but it was still my first car and I really hope the new owner takes good care of it.

I'm also very itchy. I had a photoshoot the other day. There was a house near the photographers house that had stagnant water. Well most people know that stagnant water is breeding grounds for mosquitos...but obviously the next door neighbors didn't. So the photography team and I were all up on the roof taking beautiful sunset pictures, and the whole time I'm getting bit by dozens of mosquitos. The photographers were freaking out, swatting them off me and spraying me with bug spray, but I was like hey it's all in the name of art. Well today I wish I would've been a little smarter because I am COVERED in mosquito bites. They are all over my legs, my butt, and my back. I woke up a few times last night because the itching was so bad.

So other than my car being towed away, and the mosquito bites...nothing else really exciting happened. I drove a friend to another friend's house...but that's not really exciting.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-23-2020 at 01:16 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:53 PM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept 19, 2008
Right now I am feeling pretty sad. There is a guy who I honestly think is the Devil incarnate. He is evil and trys to spread negativity and hate to everyone around him. He has been emailing Rob, Lia, and I, writing the most evil, spiteful things I've ever heard. I feel horrible for Rob. Rob is by far the best boss I've ever had. He is kindhearted, loving, and giving. He would go to any lengths to please the members of his sites and to help out his friends or family. That is why I feel so bad...because Rob helped this guy out and in return is being treated like crap. Not only that, but anyone who is involved in FTVGirls is also being attacked and harassed on a daily bases. Rob has created beautiful things (the sites, the pictures, etc.) and I don't think people truly appreciate his talent or the amount of work he puts into it. People look at the picture and they think "wow, that's a beautiful girl" but they don't think about the person behind the camera...you know the one who is spending hours creating this beautiful thing for all of us to enjoy. I look at the pictures that Rob takes of me, and I want to cry because they capture that beauty that sometimes I don't see. Rob has made all of his girls into better people, especially me. I wish people weren't so negative and would appreciate the things that they are given. I appreciate this site being made for me...and I appreciate all of you amazing guys who post daily on my site and try to make it into something great. People need to stop looking at what they don't have and start looking at what they do. So if you are that guy that I'm talking about and you are reading this, please take it to heart. Quit being so negative and quit trying to mess up other peoples lives. And oh yeah quit posting personal information about me!

P.S. If you guys could send Rob a little nice message....maybe saying how much you appreciate the sites, etc. I would really appreciate it. He's feeling kind of down and I don't like seeing people that I care about unhapppy.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:53 PM   #3
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept 20, 2008
So today was a really good day...other than it being hectic. My personal trainer told me yesterday that if I want to lose weight I have to eat 5 to 6 small meals a day, and eat breakfest. Well first off, I normally get up around lunch time, and second (and this is a little weird) if I get enough sleep I won't be hungry for a few hours, but if I don't get enough sleep then I get hungry immediately. Well I got enough sleep last night, so I had to force myself to eat some cream of wheat. The other day I lost my keys so I had to go to Radio Shack and buy a metal detector. I spent an hour combing through thorny trees, ant infested bushes, and rocky terrain...and I still didn't find my keys. Good thing I have a spare one...but unfortunately those keys I lost also had my spare key clicker on it. So I am going to have to reorder a new one, and a new mailbox key (which I know the apartment people are going to give me hell for.) Hopefully the key clicker isn't to expensive...but I think I remember the car salesman tell me that to get a new one would cost me about $150. Hopefully that's not the case. I also tried to stop by a place called Spy Headquarters to get myself some pepper spray, and various other self protection items, but I got there right after they closed. So I will have to stop by there on Monday. I spent $273 on groceries...I'm not sure how I can spend that much on just one person...but I spend about that much everytime. I also edited some more videos with Rob that will be put up on the site in a few days here.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #4
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept 21, 2008
Today was a very lazy day for me. I built a new modeling portfolio, checked emails and Myspace messages. I also watched three or four Battlestar Galactica episodes. I'm on the last disc of the third season, so after this I will need to actually watch the first and second seasons. Rob got some more hateful fowarded emails from that jerk I was telling you about the other day. It's become amusing, honestly he needs to come up with some new material because I keep hearing the same things over and over again. So other than that nothing really special happened.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #5
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept 23, 2008
Sorry I didn't write anything yesterday...it was yet again another lazy day so I didn't really have anything to write about. Today I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to buy new towels for my bathroom. Well new towels turned into new bathroom sets (toothbrush holder, wastebasket, etc), that turned into new pillows and before I knew it I had spent WAY over my budget. But at least my house will look cute. I bought some of the costume stuff I needed so today I was cliping the fake ivy leaves off the ivy vine. If you didn't know I decided to go as Poison Ivy rather than Princess Leia for Halloween. I'm pretty excited about the costume. It will be completely hand made so I'm hoping that it will turn out well. The past few Halloweens have been hand made costumes and they have all turned out well. This one though will take a long time to make. I'm having a guy make me the latex eye mask that Poison Ivy wore in the movie. Hopefully it isn't to expensive. I bought Rob's costume for him because I knew he would wait until two days before Halloween to actually buy a costume...so he is going as Leonidas from "300"....hahahaha. So yet again I ate a big meal close to bedtime. I need you guys to remind me not to do that, jk I've been told that I shouldn't eat anything big after 6 PM, but I'm so used to eating the most after 8 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #6
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept 25, 2008
So I just realized that this journal thread is going to get very long in a relatively short time. Rob put my Welcome video on the sneak peek section of FTVGirls...so anyone who is smart enough should be able to actually find the site. Today was seriously busy. A bunch of Halloween stuff that I ordered arrived in the mail including Rob's costume. Later on I'm going to post some pictures of him in the costume...you guys are going to laugh so hard. I got the new remote lock thingy for my car today. It cost $150 and took them an hour to program it, when it really only should've taken them 15 minutes. So tomorrow I have to call the storage place I used to store my stuff at. My exboyfriend and I were storing our stuff together and when we broke up I switched the unit into his name...well about six months ago I checked my credit report and found out that I was delinquet on payments and they had sent it over to a collections agency. Unfortunantely I shreded all of the papers because this happened like more than a year and a half ago (I normally only keep stuff for a year.) So hopefully they still have the paperwork, but I'm thinking that since they are putting this on my credit report and not the ex's that they don't have it. So hopefully I can get this all taken care of. On Monday I'm getting a dent taken out of my car. I'm so excited because the dent has been on my car for about eight months now... courtesy of stupid ex-boyfriends...and you see why I'm single. So hopefully my car door doesn't get kicked again, because I don't want to have to shell out money for something I didn't do.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:55 PM   #7
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept 27, 2008
Sorry that I haven't been posting very much. Rob and I are trying to get everything ready before October 1. On October 1st the site will be put on the member's part of FTV, and a few weeks after that the site will be put on the non-members part of FTV, my Myspace, and a few other places. So there will be two times that we see a huge influx of people. So the other day I went to Las Vegas. I honestly hate going there because I hate flying...and flying when I'm only going to be someplace for a few hours is tortoure. We did a little shooting there...but not as much as I would've liked because the places we went to were crowded. We did some more shooting yesterday...new updates, yeah. Not sure when those will be on the site...pretty soon I'm think. Today my friend was supposed to shoot for FTV but unfortunately she got cold feet, and decided she needed a few more days to think about if she wants to shoot or not. Hopefully she does, she really cute and is perfect FTV material. That guy that I was telling you about a week ago, struck again. He is making horrible accusations and slandering my name. I just replied back to him and pretty much told him that he is the laughingstock of the adult industry and nobody believes him. A restraining order will be coming soon because I'm tired of him. If I did get a restraining order does that mean he can't post stuff about me?
Old 09-30-2008, 02:10 AM   #8
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept 29, 2008
Yeah, so happy...the dent got fixed out of my car. I'm so excited...there is a slight wavy pattern where he hammered the dent out but it still looks a million times better. Now I just have to get a car wash and Shout out a few small stains in the car and it will look like new. Maybe I will even do a little candid shoot with it. Today was a workout day, but unfortunately I just wasn't in the mood so I was a little bitchy. Hopefully my trainer didn't take it personally. It actually went by pretty quick. I also just got the images from a shoot I did about two weeks ago. I can not wait for you guys to see them. A photographer named Robert Donahue took the pictures and they are absolutely amazing. Plus I don't particularly care for the photo sets I have up in the contributed photo section (except for Wildman Glamour's wedding dress set). I've changed so much since those shoots that honestly I'm kind of embarassed by them. I'm about 15 pounds heavier and was just starting out in modeling so I wasn't posing my body in an attractive way. But it's amazing to see the transformation I've gone through since then...and I'm at least happy that I can share the transformation with you.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:26 PM   #9
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct 1, 2008
So today my site went live....yeah. We'll have to see how long it takes to get up to 500 members. My assist shoot with Jamee goes up tomorrow. Don't really know what you guys will think about that update. Rob didn't particularly care for it because he said that she didn't have any personality. But she was cute! I was told last night that my welcome video was downloaded 8,500 times. I was like wtf....my sites been visited by that many people? That's a lot of people considering my site wasn't being advertised. I was supposed to do a shoot today...but the photographer ended up cancelling on me at the very last minute (I hate that!) And the funny thing is he wasn't even the one that cancelled...he had his "assistant" cancel for him. Don't think I'll be working with him anymore. It sucks because I actually cancelled my personal training session so I could do a shoot with him. But whatever.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:11 AM   #10
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct 3, 2008
Today was an incredibly busy day. I got my first fan package from Laranger...it was a homemade cookbook with tons of recipes. Thank you so much, I can't wait to make those cookies. I got my hair dyed. It is quite a bit lighter than usual...so it's taking me a while to get used to. I hadn't seen my mom in a couple weeks so I went to her work to have lunch with her. She was pretty surprised about the hair. She told me that it's more towards my natural hair color (which she hasn't seen in 7 years.) I went out to dinner with Rob and his friends...and oh yeah we got in an accident due to some girl driving on the wrong side of the road. His Lamborghini is completely trashed. But at least nobody got hurt. It took about two hours to get everything taken care of (the police stuff and insurance stuff). That is the third accident I've been in (one was a small rear-ending, another was a hit and run, and this one was a head on collision.) After we had gotten everything taken care of I went with my friends to a Scottsdale club. It was my first time ever going to a club, so I was kind of nervous...but I had a lot of fun. I got to hang out in the dj booth (which is like the most coveted spot in the whole club) so that was pretty exciting. Ferry Corsten was playing....he was totally awesome. Definitely a great first time for me.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 10-05-2008 at 02:02 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 01:32 AM   #11
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct 7, 2008
So I haven't written a journal update in awhile but that's because nothing exciting has happened. My personal trainer and I decided to step up my training from three days a week to four days a week. I had a session yesterday, it was definitely pretty intense. I was also supposed to go today but I had a photoshoot that started really early so I had to cancel the session. The photoshoot was freaking awesome. My whole body (including face and hair) got painted in silver paint and the male model that I was modeling with got painted gold. Unfortuantely the paint was pretty icky...it was made out of vegetable oil and silver paint powder so it was really slimy and it kept on having to be reapplied. But I got some really good images from it and I will probably be putting it on the site when I get the images. This week is going to be pretty busy for photoshoots, but that's okay because more photoshoots means more content for the site...yeah.

PS Listening to the presidential debate. Can anyone tell me when the presidential voting day for Arizona is? Unfortunately I don't know.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #12
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct 12, 2008
So the past few days have been pretty much the same as every other day. I had my second tattoo removal session the other day. I had to go in 30 minutes early so they could put numbing cream on me, but it didn't seem to work really well. I was supposed to go to a photoshoot that night but I completely forgot that I had to wear gauze over the tattoos for awhile. I went out to a club on Friday night and got to see DJ Irene...totally cool. On Saturday night I went to this bar/club in Scottsdale that's modeled after something from the "old west". They had a mechanical bull there, which I ended up riding....in a short black dress. I actually had to go and buy underwear because I wasn't wearing any and I didn't want everyone seeing me naked down there. I was so nervous, but it was awesome. I ended up riding it for the full 20 seconds, and then they had me go back up on it a second time. I ended up falling off after 10 seconds or so the second time. My friends were telling me that my boobs were so close to falling out of the dress...that's why they got me up there again, to get my boobs to fall out HAHAHA. One of my friend's friends videotaped it on their camera but unfortunately I don't know how to get a hold of them. So next time I will have to bring my little video camera and have someone record it.

PS Captnjack sent me a very nice card...thank you Captnjack.

PSS I have bruises all over my legs from the bull....oh well, it was all in the name of fun

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 10-13-2008 at 08:08 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:04 AM   #13
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct 21, 2008
Wow...it's been a pretty long time since I've done a journal entry. I've been kept pretty busy with the modeling, the website, chatting with fans, and other stuff. I just got back from Hawaii where we finished a three day shoot (that's why I wasn't able to respond to any of your pm's or threads.) We got some really good stuff...but definitely not as much as I wanted. That's okay though, I'm sure I will be going back again soon. It's awesome how laid back people are there. I mean there was a ton of people that saw me either partially naked or fully naked and they all kind of shrugged it off. Of course though, I was pretty nervous about doing the public nudity stuff....but I get used to it after a while and it becomes kind of fun. I also ended up getting covered in mosquito bites (again!) I got a slight tan, but I'm sure that will fade super quick...which I'm perfectly fine with. I wasn't supposed to be in the sun anyways (because of the tattoo removals) but most of the time the tattoos were covered. My Halloween party is in 10 days and I haven't even started on my costume yet. I'm kind of freaking out because I'm really cutting it close. I just got images from a photoshoot that I did a long while back and some candid images from my Germany/Austria/Switzerland vacation last year....so those should be up pretty soon. I haven't gotten the silver body paint images yet, but I'm sure those will be coming soon. I called my insurance company the other day (because I needed to renew my insurance) and at first I was told that it was going to cost $1,650 for 6 months...but when I called them this last time they only quoted me $670. So hopefully I will be getting the $670 and not the $1,650 rate. I can't wait until I turn 25 because I'm sick of paying these super expensive rates....though somebody told me that I should go on my mom's insurance and that if I do, it should lower my rates dramatically. I will have to bring that up to my mom tomorrow. So I'm pretty tired, hopefully I won't be jetlagged tomorrow cause I have a lot of pm's to answer

PS The bruises from the bull are still on my legs. I had to get Dermablend leg and body cover to hide them as much as possible....though I think the sales lady gave me the wrong shade.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:50 AM   #14
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct. 26, 2008
So it's been a kind of busy week. With the Halloween party only 5 days away I'm kind of stressing out trying to get everything taken care of. Of course hardly anyone has RSVPed....yes, please wait until one day before to tell me you will be here. I just started really making my costume. I originally bought this auburn wig (not realizing that I look like crap in wigs) so I had to go out and buy two new wigs, red spray hair paint, and this red temporary hair dye because I wasn't sure which was going to look the best. I just sprayed a little bit of the red hairspray in my hair and it actually looks pretty good. I just made my Facebook fan group welcome video and I now have over 100 fans/members on it (my Myspace page has over 800 friends...yeah). I recently built a Chickipedia page (it's like Wikipedia, except for chicks?). I had a photoshoot in Tucson the other day...a two hour drive. It was fun, definitely a lot different than I'm used to. The outfits were very fetishy (leather waist cincher, rubber top, band girl outfit, etc.) The other photoshoot I did was in Wickenburg in this old mine. The photographer was using this really weird, old camera (a pinhole camera I think). Well you have to stand really still for about a minute so that the film can get exposed...I almost passed out like three times from standing in one position for to long. I don't think I will be doing that again. Tomorrow I have a meeting with another photographer whom I will be shooting with on Wed. It's kind of an interesting site that I will be shooting for...it's called www.hotforwealth.com and it's all about financial stuff. I guess that I will be giving a little "lecture" about a few topics and slowly stripping to my bra and panties by the end. I'm also pretty excited because I'm going to the Arizona State Fair sometime this week. I haven't been in a few years, so it will be fun to ride all the rides and eat funnel cakes (yummy!)

PS Here is a picture from the Hawaii shoot.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 10-27-2008 at 06:00 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:41 AM   #15
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 02, 2008
So just now I realized that there is a section under "What's Going On" on the main forum page that has "today's birthdays." Wow...that took me awhile to figure that out. Hmm...but unfortunately I can't make people a birthday video log unless they post their birthdays on here (BIRTHDAY LIST). So I finally get a week to relax and take care of stuff that had to be put off for awhile. I think I'm going to take it easy on the photoshoots for the next few weeks. The Halloween party was great. Rob's friend Mike and I had been planning the party for the past month and a half, but it was definitely worth it...though I'm not sure I will be doing it again. I would much rather be a guest than a hostess (to much rushing around, trying to greet everyone, and make sure nobody spills anything.) We had an awesome dj, great food, great drinks, a beer pong table, fire dancers, a salom shot ice block, and Lia . My costume was a pain in the butt to make (ended up taking eight or nine hours to make) but it was quite awesome in the end...though it's kind of falling apart since I superglued all the leaves on. I will be doing a professional photoshoot in the costume (though I won't be spray painting my hair red again, since my head is still slightly stained from it.) Rob wore the "300" king costume, but the armor was made for someone 6'3" (while he is only 5'7") so it was really clunky. My shoot with www.hotforwealth.com should be put up today or tomorrow. I'm pretty excited to see it. You guys should check it out...it's completely free.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:15 AM   #16
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 4, 2008
Today was my first time voting in a presidential election. I was so excited and got kinda teary eyed as I was filling out the ballot. So many people (Americans) take for granted the fact that we get to choose who leads this country. Voting is an American responsibility to our forefathers and to the people who died trying to create a Democratic country. I just checked the news on the internet and Obama has won. It is an amazing thing that I am alive to see an African American as president...now we just need a woman as president. This country is changing and hopefully for the better. I'm happy that people are finally standing up and demanding change...enough stupid presidents. We need somebody who is going to get us out of this financial crisis and who is going to put this country back to the way it should be.

PS I'm thinking about making a video log for Obama...but I'm sure he won't see it

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 11-05-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:52 PM   #17
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 05, 2008
Okay so I haven't eaten yet and I'm kind of in a bad mood, so I probably shouldn't be writing this right now but what the hell. I'm sick of people contacting me telling me I should change this or that about myself. You say I'm beautiful and bs like that...but then you ask me to put my nose stud back in or put my fake nails back on. If you don't like the way I look get off my site. I don't appreciate people contacting me asking for a personal video. If people haven't noticed already I make the video logs for people who A) ask me a question (whether it be on the question thread or through PMing), B) who are having a birthday or C) have done something nice for me out of the kindness of their hearts (not expecting anything in return.) So when I have people asking for a video log because they are "looking at my site to much and can't work" or reasons like that...it just completely amazes me. I am taking the message option off of my Myspace because I'm sick of guys contacting me asking if I like "black ****" or if I want to "hook up" with them. Sometimes people just seem so disrespectful to me.

So anyways I apologize if I have offended anybody...I just had a few things to "get off my chest".

PS I guess I can't take the message option off...so I wrote a little note on my profile saying "don't message me...I won't answer". Wonder how many people are going to listen to that?

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 11-05-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:31 AM   #18
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 9, 2008
Yeah...I'm so happy. I finally answered everyones P.M.'s and visitor messages. I felt so bad because I hadn't answered them for a few days...but I just haven't had a lot of time lately. Today we finished shooting for Playboy TV. I think the show is called "E-Rotic" but I'm really not sure. I was only supposed to shoot for one day (Saturday) but the other girl (Brea Bennett) got sick at the very last minute. So I also got to shoot today. The hostess of the show was HOT...good gawd do I want to do girl/girl with her (on or off camera ). The days were long, and there were a lot of retakes, but I think it's going to be really awesome in the end. It's kind of funny though...they did about four hours which is going to condensed into 15 minutes. Hopefully Lia and I will get plenty of "facetime". I'm trying to set up a shoot with a local magazine called Playtime. I just contacted a photographer that shoots with them, so hopefully he/they will like my pictures and accept me. I also got to shoot with Brynn Tyler (OMG, she is freaking fantastic). So there will be an update coming up soon featuring her and I doing some very naughty things. I posted on my Myspace that I was no longer answering messages...seems like people have gotten the point because I didn't have AS many messages as I normally do...though now I just have to worry about the Facebook profile (but I also wrote on there that I wasn't answering messages.) If they really want to talk to me they can contact me on here like you fine gentlemen (and women) do.

PS I will be out of state (for my sister's baby shower) from the 15 to the 22. Honestly I'm not sure if my sister has internet, so I don't know if I will be able to get on here or not (to check messages and reply to threads.) I will figure it out and tell you guys if she does or not.

PSS I think Lia is contemplating shooting for www.hotforwealth.com (the site that I shot for recently) so everyone needs to encourage her to shoot with them, so we can see her lecture us and strip.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 11-10-2008 at 05:18 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:49 AM   #19
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 24, 2008
Your PM box is 94% full.
WOW...I just realized that I haven't done a journal entry since the 9th. But I was also gone for seven days and recruiperating yesterday. So there's my excuse. BTW...thanks Ugo, Geolarson, and CaptnJack for the wonderful gifts you sent me. It's much appreciated.
So I just got back from Texas yesterday. I refuse, refuse, refuse to do a drive like that again....16 freaking hours. And unfortunately I wasn't driving a "scenic" route. My gawd I've never seen so much desolate land. Fortunately for me, my friend Kristy (from the candid videos) went with me so I didn't have to drive the whole time. It was fun hanging out with my sister. We played a lot of Rock Band, ate quiet a bit of junk food, swam in the pool a little bit (before it got too cold), tried to tan (yet again before it got too cold.) I ended up going to the tanning salon to darken up just a little for my shoots but ended up getting burnt after my second session. So instead of tanning in the booth I decided to do the Mystic Tan. It actually looks pretty good on me so I think I will be doing it every so often (or every five days, which is what they say to do.)
My sisters boobs are big...which is really weird because she's always been a B cup. She is supposed to give birth in mid-January. Unfortunately her husband is supposed to go back to Iraq for a 15 month tour the day that she gives birth, so they are thinking about inducing her. She is supposed to come over here to Arizona to live with my mom while he is gone...not sure how well that's going to work out.
My mom is supposed to get married again. She is marrying a recently retired Royal Air Force gent from England. He is living here on a fiance visa and some other visa...so they have to get married within six months or something like that. That's why I say "I'm not sure how well that's going to work out." My mom, step-dad to be, and my sister are going to be under A LOT of stress with a newborn, my sister's husband in Iraq, and a wedding to plan. At least my sis can come stay with me when mom and her fiance need some time alone.
So other than family drama, nothing much is going on. Just trying to get more stuff for the premium area and trying to figure out my expenses and what to get people for Christmas. I also need to start planning for school...it's coming up here pretty soon. I'm trying to take a little break from shooting with other photographers (at least until I get enough content for my site.) The HotForWealth people are thinking about reshooting all the girls because I guess that nobody can understand the lady (the voice in the background) and so can't learn anything.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:28 PM   #20
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 25, 2008
So I'm getting a lot of people asking what I want for Christmas...so here is a list.

Giftcards from
  • Windsor Store (my favorite clothing store right now.)
  • Kindle - Amazon
  • Target
  • Bed, Bath, and Beyond
  • Guess
  • Victoria's Secret
  • Fredericks of Hollywood
  • Bebe
  • Macy's

I love chocolate and food but please remember I'm on a diet.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 06-05-2011 at 06:33 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:24 AM   #21
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 26, 2008
Just got finished working out. I can now lift 10-12 pounds compared to the 4-6 pounds when I first started. I can also do 50 pound pull downs compared to the 25 that I first started off with. My arms feel floppy, my calves are tight...but I feel great. My laptop has been acting screwy lately. About 6 times now a window has popped up that states "windows something or other has found and quaratined a harmful virus/whatever." So I think I may have a virus on my computer that A) screws up my mouse B)freezes things and C)other things I have yet to figure out. I need to take it to the Geek Squad anyways because I burned out my dvd drive...and so can't play WoW anymore. Ok....so my keyboard is also acting funny too...kind of freezing on me and skipping the buttons that I press. Hmmm...anybody know what's wrong with my computer?

Also congrats to Lia, Rob, and Alison for being nominated for an AVN award. I really hope Lia wins...because the other girls who she's up against really don't hold a candle to her (I think that's the right saying).

PS My fellow Americans...eat lot's of turkey tomorrow (or if you are a vegan/vegetarian) eat lots of foturkey. Gobble, gobble, baby!!!

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 11-27-2008 at 01:26 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:10 PM   #22
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 27, 2008
Happy turkey day, everyone. BTW, anybody know what svdhost.exe is? It keeps on trying to install itself on my computer but my computer keeps blocking it.
Old 11-29-2008, 02:35 AM   #23
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 28, 2008
Okay...just did a scan on my computer last night...here's a new one Worm:Win32/Pushbot.gen.

Technology is just not my thing.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:50 PM   #24
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 29, 2008
So I just made a list of dreams of mine. Let's see how many I can acheive.
  • To be on the cover of Playboy magazine
  • To be in Playboy Special Editions magazines
  • To be a Penthouse Pet and eventually Penthouse Pet of the Year
  • To be in Maxim magazine
  • To be in Stuff magazine
  • To be in FHM magazine
  • To win an AVN award
  • To win an XBIZ award
  • To be in music videos
  • To have Playboy tv do a segment on me and my website

So I've realized that I need all of you guy's help. You have to bug Playboy, Penthouse, Maxim, etc. to feature me in their magazines.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:25 AM   #25
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 02, 2008
I'm tired... it's 1:16 AM...but I haven't answered my messages or visitor messages on here. Have about 20 right now...will answer in the morning (more like the afternoon) when I wake up. Tomorrow (today) I am going out to lunch with "the girls"...how exciting. Haven't seen a couple of them in a while now so it should be pretty cool to catch up on things. On Sunday I walked 4 1/2 miles...my thighs were as hard as rocks yesterday morning. I'm almost at my goal weight of 125 pounds. I would also like to be a 38-25-36 (or 37)...the perfect hourglass figure in my opinion...with big boobs My mom has been bugging me to make a few doctors appointments. The thing is I hate going to the doctor. Most of the time you wait for a long time, have nasty things done to you (ie blood drawn) and then get told that nothing is wrong with you. I just really don't want to waste my time and then be told they can't do anything for me. Plus it seems like I always have illnesses that are incredibly rare or that the doctors have never heard of (then I have to wait another hour while they look it up on the internet). I'm supposed to be buying my nephew's nursery set...but the set that I'm looking at on Babys-r-Us is out of stock. Hopefully it will be back in stock before my sister gets down here.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:23 AM   #26
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 6, 2008
Hey everyone. The internet connection at my house and at both FTV houses seems to be kinda screwy lately. I've been trying to upload new video logs and it's taking TWO HOURS for three small one minute clips to upload. So hopefully the internet will be better later, and the videos will be completely uploaded. Yesterday (which was actually Thursday, the day before yesterday) I had my fourth tattoo removal...this time even more painful than the times before. I go in about thirty minutes early to have numbing cream put on the area that's going to be lasered, but for some reason it sometimes doesn't work as well as normal. I also ended up freezing a small part of my stomach (and I mean literally freezing!) If you watched the candid video of my first tattoo removal you might have noticed a tube device that the technician was holding over the area getting lasered. Well that hose emits incredibly cold air so it can numb the area. Well I was holding the tube while she was lasering my front tattoo and she noticed that I had frozen my skin. At first I was freaked out, and especially when I touched it and it was rough, almost callus feeling. We ended up laughing about it (because it was just so weird) but now I'm in not so much of a laughing mood (well maybe a little bit). The area that was frozen is now burned (won't scar or anything) and it is a little uncomfortable feeling. Yesterday I did two shoots for my premium area. I'm really excited about the launching of the premium area, though I still have a lot of questions and concerns about the site and the whole webcam thing. My brother comes into town this month (haven't seen him since June or July). And my future step brother is also coming into town (flying all the way from England!) This will be his first time in America, so I have to show him a very good time here. I will probably end up taking them to David and Busters (an arcade type place) and hopefully I can get Rob to give them a ride in the Bugatti or SLR.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:44 AM   #27
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 08, 2008
Yes, yes, yes...we finally got the members area completed enough to send off to CCBill (the billing company that will be handling my website). How exciting...in about two weeks or so (hopefully by Christmas) the premium are will be launched. You guys are going to love it...it looks amazing and there are quite a few changes we put on the site.

BTW, congrats to Lia who just got her first forum devoted exclusively to her. It's called Lia's Lounge and you can find it here.

PS Rob got the funniest email today about me. Yet another person complaining that "Danielle is on the site too much"...don't know how many times we have to explain it to people. My parts in the shoots are very small unless the girl is into girls...then yeah I'm in the shoot a little bit more than usual. Plus I am only on ONCE A MONTH. Now December has been a little different in that I have appeared quiet a few times...but that really isn't my fault. Some of the shoots just got moved around to different dates and before anyone knew it I was appearing in more than one shoot. So anyways, yep another complainer...but you want to hear the funniest part??? The guy actually had the audacity to accuse me of taking advantage of the girls and only being in the shoots to get "sexual gratification".....okay, I'm not denying it, but no that is not the only reason that I am in those shoot. Anyways I am sick of trying to explain it to people...let them think what they want to think.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-09-2008 at 05:52 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:55 AM   #28
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 11, 2008
So I decided that for now on if people want a birthday video log...they have to have at least five postings. I've realized that there a quiet a few people who posted their birthdays on the "birthday thread" but that's the only post that they make...that's complete b.s. I'll save the b-day video logs for my forum members who really deserve it!

Another thing I would like to know is why there are only 189 "active" members on the board but 414 members? That's more than half the people that signed up that aren't actively posting on the forums. Post people, post!

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-11-2008 at 07:10 AM.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:17 PM   #29
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 12, 2008
Just registered for school today. Tried to sign up for my classes but was told that I needed to get the placement test scores from my the college I had formerly went to. So I left the school and started heading over to my old school to get the scores. I called the testing department and was told that I could get the test results from any of the testing departments (meaning I was about to drive 20 minutes for nothing.) Anyways so I went to the testing dept. in my new school and was told that they had purged my test results since they were taken more than two years ago. Bah...so now I have to take all the placement tests AGAIN....and unfortunately I also have to take the math placement test, which I am not good at, at all. Some of the classes I am planning on taking is a Forensic Pathology course, an Intro to Algebra course, an Intro to Chemistry and Intro to Chemistry lab, a Middle Eastern dance class (belly dancing!), a Intro French class, and a self defense class. Fairly big load but I'm up for it.

I also got this huge package in the mail from TexasDrake. I opened it and pulled out this very large, very beautiful statue of a girl. Well also inside the box was wings that fit into her back...but they were broken...and I mean seriously broken. Damn people...don't seem to know what "fragile" means. I tried gluing the wings back together, but unfortunately the wings are so large and heavy that the glue just does not hold. But it's the girl statue is still beautiful and will be placed in my living room.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:54 PM   #30
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec 16, 2008
So yesterday I went to my college to take the placement tests. I aced the reading and writing part. I actually did so well on the reading part that I'm exempt from it...not sure what that means, but cool! But I completely and utterly failed the math part. I only got a 27 on it. Gawd, that is horrible...but I guess I just have to think that well I haven't done math in over two years. So I will most likely be going into the basic math class. Kind of pathetic considering I graduated valedictorian but what can I expect. I've gone to college twice since I graduated in 2005 and neither times did I take a math class...I've been letting my brain rot! So unfortunately this screwed up my whole class schedule that I had written out. So instead of taking Chemistry I will be taking Geology which doesn't require Intro to Algebra (which I will be taking next semester). Another one of the problems that came with going to school in January/spring semester...the Maui trip. I was supposed to go with Rob to a week long Maui trip to build up content for the site. But while reading the school catalog I found out that you can not miss the first day of class otherwise the teacher will/can drop you. Well fortunately while doing my schedule last night I figured out that I would only be missing one first class (for Middle Eastern dance). So I'm going to see if the teacher will let me miss it and not drop me. Of course I will also be missing all my other classes but it's only the second class and I will try to give them a doctor's note (from Rob .) I need to go to the tanning salon today to do the Mystic tan. Tommorow I'm supposed to shoot a Christmas update, so I want to look slightly tanner than my normally pale self. I just recently realized I love cottage cheese!

PS YYYYEEEESSSS....Another X-Men movie is coming out...so excited!

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-16-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 06:08 AM   #31
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 17, 2008
December 17, 2008 a day that will go down in history...the day Danielle FTV launched. Haha, jk...but not really. I've gotten 16 signups already and it's only been like 8 hours. My computer is so screwed up right now...some of the keys are not working correctly when I press them so I have to type really slow and have to keep on backspacing. Hopefully my computer fixes itself by tomorrow so I can answer all my P.M.'s.

PS Thanks to all you guys who signed up...mucho appreciated. The money I get from this site goes to the Danielle Goes to College and Gets Her Tattoos Removed Foundation. The DGtCaGHTR foundation would like to thank you for your support.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:09 PM   #32
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 20, 2008
Muahahahaha....I got my first "don't sell yourself, find God" email/message. It's quiet amusing because the guy who sent it to me is a preachers son and was telling me that he has seen my stuff on the internet. Why on Earth is someone ssssoooooo religious that he can preach to me looking at porn....a little hypocritical, I think. I am religious, I believe in a higher power...I don't need people telling me not to "sell myself to the porn industry" because God doesn't like that. Whatever you say dude! I've also been getting quiet a few messages on Myspace from females that want me to have a threesome with their boyfriend...I don't think so. It's a really nice offer and all, but really! I've written on my profile that I don't read the messages (even though I do, I just don't answer them) but still people are either really stupid, or just freaking persistent as hell. I wonder if people actually do end up hooking up with other people through Myspace? Personally I find that kind of creepy, especially since anybody can make a fake profile with fake pictures. I just signed up for my classes the other day. I will be pretty busy Monday through Thursday, but at least I don't have to wake up too early. I am taking Intro to Geology with a lab, Basic Arithmetic (what a joke...I graduated valedictorian and I'm taking basic arithmetic???), Middle Eastern Dance (belly dancing), Forensic Science: Death Investigation, Elementary Italian, and Self Defense. I guess the only good thing about taking basic arithmetic is that I'm pretty much starting over from the beginning, so the next classes should be a lot easier. I've already looked at the Forensic Science book and let me tell you...it's morbid...but I love it! Italian class should be hard but fun, and I will be able to talk to my Italian fans! So I got a new computer for Christmas from FTV. It's amazing! I have to upload all my games onto this new computer. It's really cool....it has a remote control for DVD play, Bluetooth connection (kind of random) and an awesome webcam system.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:18 PM   #33
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 21, 2008
So I did the craziest thing EVER last night. Check it out. VIDEO
Old 12-24-2008, 07:07 PM   #34
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 24, 2008
Merry Christmas Eve everyone. I've just realized that this forum has some really stupid rules. Like when you are trying to post it has to be more than 10 "characters" or you can't put more than 5 emoticons in your post...and this is the one that gets me, you can't PM someone more than 5,000 characters. I've had to go back and erase sentences because I've gone over the 5,000 character rule. So anyways, yesterday I met my little step brother to be, for the first time. He is ssssooooo cute. He's nine years old, has the cutest English accent, and is incredibly proper. It's amazing how much well mannered other countries are compared to America. At least we have the south were people are generally very polite. It is his first time in America so I am taking him (and my brother) to an arcade place named Dave and Busters. I take my brother there every year he comes down...it's become a little tradition for us. My little step brother also expressed an interest in the Bugatti Veyron so I'm going harass Rob to give both of my brother's a ride. It will be nice for him to get some pictures around the Bugatti and the SLR to show of too his school buddies. We decorated a Christmas tree last night. Not sure why mom decided to do it so last minute. None of the guys seemed particularly interested...they would've rathered gone outside and started fires in the fire pit. My mom has 100's of decorations, so it took a pretty long time to put all of them on. My brother and I were looking at the tree after we had decorated it and decided it was way too over decorated. But my mom says you can never have too many decorations The place where we got the tree was right next to a Petsmart...btw if you didn't know Petsmart is the WORST place for me to go into. I can't ever seem to walk out without buying a new pet. Well right now I don't have any pets so I've been going through pet withdraws. My mom forbade me from going into Petsmart because she knew that I would've ended up buying a pet. Last night I also went out. We were supposed to go to this bar in Scottsdale. And for the first time ever, I was denied. Yep...they did not let me in. Not that I really cared because they were playing sucky music anyways. So we went to a different club were they almost didn't let me in either. So freaking stupid. I'm really not there to drink (though I will sometimes) I just wanted to hang out with my friends. Plus I've been bored like crazy the past few days, and finally wanted to do something at least kind of fun. The people in the club were kinda weird though. If you've ever been to a Scottsdale nightclub you will know what I mean. All the girls look identical and all the guys wear the same clothing and have weird hairdos that look like they take 2 hours to style. Plus they were playing really odd music. I requested "Billy Jean" but the dj didn't play it for me...jerk
Old 12-30-2008, 04:15 AM   #35
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 29, 2008
I just realized how much I hate I-tunes. They have a DRM (digital rights management) which SUCKS. Especially since I've spent over $150 on music. Now I know why people say to put it on a cd. Not sure though if you can burn the Itune songs to a cd, then put it back on a different computer. Hopefully you can because there are a few songs that I burned to discs (before my disc drive fried.) What also sucks is that for some reason (maybe because of the DRM thing) I can't upload any of the new music onto my I-Pod. I-tunes is completely screwy and they are theives! Another thing I just noticed is that I cannot use the resoration program for my computer....because my disc drive is broken! Oh duh....that took me a while to figure out. I'm so paranoid about my new computer; I've been doing mulitple daily virus scans. And (you guys will be so proud of me)...I haven't been going to the sleazy porn sites So hopefully if I don't ever use the tube sites (YouTube) I won't get a virus. I'm hoping to get the other computer fixed up so I can have a computer for both my house and the FTV house (since I spend so much time there.) I'm going to be pretty busy this month. I have quite a few shoots set up...one being in Tucson (which I promised myself I wouldn't do again after the fiasco with the arrogant photog). I'm also hoping to hook up with a few of the FTV models that Rob is shooting this month. Lia and I are supposed to shoot tomorrow at her friends home. We need to convince Lia to hook up with me (on camera of course.) I've been fantasizing about her (seriously!) I hope she doesn't actually read this, because I'm sure she will find it creepy to the extreme. I guess there are quite a few members who have sent me Christmas presents...but I have still yet to get them due to the slow postal service. I've already done a Christmas present video log, but I will do another one when I get the rest of the presents.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:40 AM   #36
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 30, 2008
I'm determined to become a Fleshlight Girl...but I'm going to need some help from you guys. Go to this link and email the Fleshlight people about making me a Fleshlight Girl...it would be mucho appreciated.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:42 AM   #37
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 31, 2008
Happy New Years everyone. I just ate way too much and need to go to sleep because I have a really early photoshoot tomorrow. BTW, the photoshoot today was awesome. I'm trying to get the photographer to allow me to put the pictures on the contributing section.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:31 AM   #38
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 04, 2009
Rob just made fun of me because I said that I would lick a girl's butthole...but only if it is clean and shaven and if she gets off on that. So I finally got to log on and answer all my P.M.'s and post on the threads. I've been super busy lately...now I know what it's going to be like when I start school. I did two photoshoots...was supposed to do three but my alarm didn't go off. I'm sure you guys are going to really enjoy them. I also did another shoot for my site today. Rob was supposed to shoot these two sisters from Quebec, but they flaked out. Unfortunately I was also supposed to assist those shoots (behind the scenes) and if they were into girls we might have done a shoot for my site. How hot would that have been? A three girl update. I've never had a threesome with two girls. To bad they flaked too, because this oppurtunity just does not come around very often. But they probably partied to hard last night and decided not to go. Anyways it was super cold and cloudy today, so the shoot we did is probably going to look a little blah. Rob said that I looked like a little goth girl...which was not the look I was going for (I thought I looked sophisticated!)

My New Years was pretty tame. I could've gone to a party but decided not to because I was scared that I wouldn't get in (like what happened the other night.) Oh well...next New Years is going to be awesome! I'm pretty bummed because AVN Awards and Internext is this month, but I wasn't invited by anyone, and Rob doesn't like that type of stuff (I really don't want to go by myself). So instead of going and meeting my fellow workers, I'm going to be at home, planning for next year. Maybe next year I will pay a few hot girls to be my friends and go with me to the shows .
Old 01-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #39
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 10, 2009
Okay I am really confused right now....I know it is somebody's birthday, but when I went to double check that it was their birthday I couldn't find any post about it. So is it anybody's birthday today?

Yesterday I got to assist an FTV shoot (behind the scenes). The girl was super tall, the second tallest FTV girl that I've assisted. She was cute too...so we also did some stuff for my site. I'm sure you guys are going to enjoy her. I also did video of the photoshoot (and took a few pictures) and Rob commented on how steady I was with the camera, and how I got all the right angles. Being told that by a pro like him, is an amazing compliment (though I'll try not to let it go to my head ). I was also supposed to do a photoshoot with this one photographer, but he was driving in from San Diego, and got pulled over doing 110 mph, while talking to me about the shoot. So he ended up being pretty late...and we didn't start shooting until 7:30 at night. His photography style is very interesting because he is very, very meticulous about the lighting (it took an hour alone to get the lights set up just right.) But I'm sure I'm going to get some great pictures out of it...definitely different from what I have already. I'm pretty excited because I get a break from shooting for a week (which I really need, because I have a bunch of appointments to go to.)

My post on Alexa Loren's thread seems to have stirred up some trouble. Here's the thing...I'm not archenemies with her. We weren't fighting over some guy and there was no professional jealousy. I offered my friendship to her and she rudely (very rudely) turned it down. Despite what everyone thinks, I have a really hard time making friends. I have two female friends...one of them who I think is completely using me, the other...well we never hang out or do the things "friends" do together. So when I make myself vulnerable and offer my friendship to someone just to have them throw it back in my face, and laugh at me...it really hurts me. I think it was completely rude of Rob to make that post. He was there, he saw what happened, he knows about my "lack of female friends"....and then he makes a post like that.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 01-10-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:58 AM   #40
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 13, 2009
I'm not feeling very well right now, and actually had to cancel my workout session because of it . There are a bunch of evil mosquitos in my house and I can't figure out how there are getting in, for the life of me. I have probably about 12 mosquito bites on me (it's making me wonder if I have West Nile virus, and that's why I don't feel good.) I've realized that this forum is really wacky. Everytime I go onto the forum it doesn't show the new "unread" threads (the title is normally bold when it is unread), so I'm stuck going through every post to see if there is something new on it.

On a happier note, my sister is supposed to be going to the doctor's tomorrow and my mom thinks that they are probably going to induce her. She is due this Friday, but will probably give birth earlier. Her husband, unfortunately, has already been deployed back to Iraq...though he wasn't supposed to leave until after my sister gave birth.

I start school in a week. I'm pretty psyched. I've already contacted all of my teachers and introduced myself. It finally seems like my life is "falling into place."

One of my fantasies came true yesterday....I got to fool around with an Angelina Jolie look-a-like. I was in absolute heaven! She is an FTV girl, so you guys will be able to see her (by herself) pretty soon here. I'm sure you guys are going to love her, just as much as I did .

I got my hair cut and dyed today (trying to get it lighter...more towards my natural hair color.) It looks pretty good...but then it always looks good after you have them style it. Friday I have another photoshoot. Not sure what time it is, but hopefully it isn't too early, seeing as though I don't function well when I wake up early (case in point...today.) I had to go to my orthodontist (got chastised for not wearing my retainer.) For some reason, I decided it was a good idea to schedule the appointment for 8 in the morning. Now I know to a lot of people that this is a "normal" time to be awake, but for me...well it really isn't. I tried leaving voicemails and couldn't form sentences together. I almost feel asleep at the hair dryer when getting my hair done. And I almost got into an accident (though not by my fault...obviously the other person had to wake up early also .) Luckily for me, I really don't have to get up that early that often....though (yet again another smart move on my part) I've scheduled more appointments in the early morning. One of them I think I will have to get my blood drawn, so it should be pretty interesting seeing me driving around, sleep deprived with blood lose.

I decided that for the birthday video logs, I will start saying the actual birth dates (like May 29), that way if someone decides to lie about their birthday, then it won't be a "correct" birthday video log and will totally mess up people's diabolical plans. Personally I don't like liars and I don't really care for impatient people (though I do get impatient sometimes). It just amuses me that as soon as people see the birthday video logs, they decide that they need one immediately, so they have to lie to me about their birthdate. So not necessary people.

Tomorrow I am meeting one of my members.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #41
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 18, 2008
Good lord, I have been super busy lately. But finally I get a day "off"...so I plan on reading, taking baths, and eating junk food. I was taking a look at some of the other single girl sites out there and (not to be rude or anything) but I don't understand how girls think it's cute to act dumb. I saw several sites where the girl was acting super slutty and/or trashy and personally that does not turn me on at all...but FTV Rob says I'm used to "FTV ways"...in other words, the girls don't demean themselves. So maybe it's just me, but I love girls that are fun, and carefree, and have tons of personality...like Zeba Talking about Zeba, she actually returned for her second FTV "return" shoot. I got to pick her up and drop her off at the airport and do a little video of it (with out Rob helping me.) So we'll see what he thinks about my video skills when I don't have anyone guiding me. Anyhow, so assisting her shoot was an absolute blast. She is so full of energy (though we were all getting pretty tired, and our energy levels at the end were completely depleted.) I even got to "take advantage" of her a.k.a. fool around a bit. So I get to mark another thing off my kinky "to do list" (though I'm not telling you what we did ).

So my sister finally had her child. His name is Carter, and he is super cute! He looks very similar to my sister (which I guess is a good thing since she is the cuter one out of the parents .) Rob told me not to do anymore birthday video logs, so to all of you who's birthdays are coming up, I apologize. I got to meet one of my members, for the first time. We ended up going out to dinenr at this really nice restaraunt. And he also got me a bottle of port wine. He was very much the gentleman, and was very courteous (and no we didn't do anything, for those of you who are having naughty thoughts.) Now maybe you guys will be less afraid to approach me in public I start school on Tuesday. I'm pretty excited about it. My personal trainer is also pretty excited because two of the classes I am taking, he considers "cardio"....he has been bugging me to do more cardio. So now I will be working out about five times a week.

I'm thinking about doing a two week to a month long trip around the country, when school ends, in May. I would like to visit my different members around the US and go to some of the places I've always wanted to visit (like Washington DC.) I think it would be an awesome way to get some great updates, including candids. I guess my only problem would be that I would need Rob to go with me (so he could do film and photo) but getting him away from FTV will be incredibly difficult. So I may end up just having to hire a videographer/photographer to travel with me everywhere....maybe Zeba, since she does photo/video for other adult sites.

In a week I will be taking off for Maui. It's pretty exciting and I'm super thrilled about shooting, but it's definitely not a vacation. I will most likely be shooting with other photographers while I am there. Also if I have any members that live or are going to travel to Maui during the 26th to the 30th, I would love to meet you.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:54 PM   #42
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 23, 2008
So I've been pretty stressed lately (and it seems like most of the people in my life aren't making it any better.) I just started school this last week, which was great, but getting back into the swing of things is kind of difficult. I'm already making new friends in my classes, which is really exciting for me, considering how difficult it is for me to make friends.

I haven't checked my private messages in about five days but I already have over 35 P.M's. Now I love getting private messages from everyone, but I don't like getting five private messages from the same person....in two days. Please realize that I am super, super busy (and will be getting even busier since it seems like I will be taking over the website editing) and I don't have enough time to read and answer ten different messages from the same person. Sorry if that sounded rude at all.

My teachers and classes seem pretty fun. My self defense class is very difficult, mainly because I don't learn athletic/dance stuff very well when I am in a group setting (much better one on one.) So for awhile during the class I was getting very frustrated, and was thinking about dropping out. But I asked the instructor if they have tutors and he actually told me that he does private lessons. So I think that if I go that route, and hire him to instruct me, then the self defense class will go a lot easier for me. Same goes with the Italian class...it looks like I will probably end up having to get a tutor for that class also. I've realized that online classes are some of the hardest classes you can take. I don't think I'm very good at time management sometimes (though I'm working on it)....so trying to carve out time for online courses is really difficult.

So anyways I have a lot of errands to run, P.M.'s to check/answer, and homework to do. Got to go
Old 01-28-2009, 11:33 PM   #43
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jan. 28, 2009
We are in Maui and the weather SUCKS! We were supposed to shoot the "volcano" shoot that both Lia and Alison did when they were here, but it won't stop raining. Yesterday it also rained so we ended up doing a rain shoot, which I think is going to turn out really well. I had a next door neighbor that actually walked out on his balcony (which is in perfect view of mine) while I was completely naked. I had to scurry back inside (not sure if he saw or not though...how embarassing.) Then as soon as I was ready to start shooting again, a hotel worker passed by me (while I was naked) on his little golf cart. At least we got the rest of the shoot done without anybody else spying me...or else if they did I didn't notice.

So the internet connection sucks here. Rob was complaining non-stop for awhile there about it, but I think he is kind of happy now since he doesn't have to check emails for about a week (kind of gives him a small break.) The food is so freaking expensive here...actually everything is incredibly expensive here. I ordered a smoothie last night ($8) thinking it was going to be fairly large....what a joke! The smoothie was about half the size of a normal glass and I didn't even get to drink it. For some reason it ended up bursting in my hand (no I didn't get cut.) But I'm still managing to eat all right, just not drinking as much as I normally do, since drinks are 4 times what they normally cost.

We've already done three updates/shoots. One here at the hotel (it was kind of a random shoot, not really planned.) Another was the rain one, and the other was at the beach. It was so funny though...when we got there we were scoping out the location and the people around us, and there was this couple who were completely naked, just laying around sunbathing and swimming. Talk about being comfortable with public nudity. I mean, it was not a nude beach! and there were people walking around everywhere. I guess it made me feel a little more comfortable being naked (but not much.) Funny thing is I think people would've stared more at a naked woman and man, but not really, everyone just kind of took it in stride. Now when I got naked, boy was I getting stares...and I think a few laughs (but that was from these two larger females.)

So tomorrow, we will most likely be doing the volcano shoot. I'm hoping to do four more shoots before we have to leave on Saturday (including the two volcano shoots.) I'm also hoping to do a few candid videos. I feel kind of stupid, because I was planning on editing a lot of the stuff while I was here, but I completely forgot my USB cables for the cameras. The birds here are very pretty, but kind of aggressive. They kept on stealing peoples food when the people would walk away from the table. Some of the birds would even steal food when there were people sitting right at the table. My sister should be arriving in Phoenix either before I get back or a few days after. It should be quiet interesting because she is driving down with my grandpa and grandma, so my mom's house is going to be super full for a week. But it should be nice having my grandma around. My mom wants me to take her on a "girls day out" type of thing, so I will probably take her to get manis/pedis and lunch.

I've realized why I don't like going someplace and paying for my nails to get done. I got my nails done on Saturday, and they are already chipping and looking like crap. I can't stand when people don't do a good job, and especially when you are paying good money for it. My first webcam session will be this week on Friday at noon (12 PM) Arizona time (which is actually 9 AM Maui time.) Hope this doesn't confuse anyone.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:11 AM   #44
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Feb. 01, 2009
So I just got back from Hawaii last night and just wanted to recount my trip there. Unfortunately we only managed to get four video updates and 5 photo updates due to many different reasons. Two days it rained (one of the days we took advantage of it and did a rain shoot...though I feel like I could've done a better job of it.) Wednesday we were supposed to go to the Haleakala crater, but that was one of the days it rained. Well we ended up going on Thursday, but when we actually got to the top we couldn't actually see the crater because of the intense amount of fog and clouds covering it. Another one of those shoots that I wished I would've done "better" on. Didn't get a masturbation scene at the very top like I wanted to because it was freezing cold and I was in short shorts and a t-shirt, plus there was WAY too many people walking around. So anyways the next day we were hoping to get in two more shoots (video and photo)....but the video camera was dead and neither one of us brought a charger with us. So we ended up doing a photo shoot, but yet again for some reason people started appearing left and right just as we started shooting. The photoshoot was still beautiful though and I'm very happy with it...I just wish we could've gotten more stuff. So anyways, I didn't get my malasadas unfortunately....and on the airplane ride home I was stuck next to a very rude lady who kept on elbowing me and "accidently" spilled her drink all over me. But anyways I'm going to quit complaining now...life is great (except for those Cardinals.)
Old 02-08-2009, 05:07 AM   #45
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Feb. 07, 2009
Not much going on lately. Just the same old routine...try to fit in the website, with school, and modeling. I've taken over the running of my site, and am editing all of my stuff. I'm almost done editing all the Hawaii stuff (thank Gawd.) My sister is finally here in AZ. She drove down with my grandma and grandpa, and the little baby. BTW, my nephew is the cutest kid on Earth. Plus he doesn't cry! Or at least I haven't really heard him cry. He actually kind of reminds me of me. He makes funny sounds, weird faces, and squirms around quiet a bit. I took my grandma out on Friday to the Desert Botanical Garden. They had a Chihuly exhibit, which my mom thought would be interesting for my grandma to see. They had Chihuly glass sculpture/bowl things in the gift shop that were selling for $6,100...who buys glass pieces for that much money? I can only imagine buying that, then accidently breaking it . I guess the most expensive nick-nack in my house would have to be my Gemini statue made by Royal Copenhagen...which I just found out I paid twice the price for. I ended up dropping my Italian class. I figure I'm going to do the Rosetta Stone program for whatever language I plan on taking next and then I will be completely proficient in the language and won't have to worry about failing the class. Either that or test out of the language completely (which would be a lot easier.) Tomorrow I have a photoshoot...my first ever pin-up shoot which I am super excited about. Plus there will be a make-up artist and a hairstylist there, which is awesome since I do not know how to do "pin-up" makeup or hair styles.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:36 AM   #46
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Feb. 12, 2009
Yes, yes, yes. I am so happy. I had two tests today in my geology lecture and geology lab. I just got the score back from my geology lab and I got a 92% (the average was 85%....so I got above average). I was completely freaking out about these tests (still kind of freaking out about the lecture test though, since I haven't gotten the score yet.) I ended up studying two days before the test, and also had my personal trainer help me study during our session yesterday night. I didn't study as much as I should've for the geology lecture test...thank gawd we are allowed to drop our lowest score for tests, because I'm thinking it is going to end up being my lowest. Most of the kids in my class said that the test was actually pretty hard. A lot of the questions on the test were about things that the teacher said we wouldn't need to memorize (trickster!) As long as I get above a 75% I will be happy (though I would prefer to get a 90% or above.) I have one more test next week for my math class. I'm actually doing pretty good in that class. It's so funny how you forget everything, then as soon as you start doing it again/learning it again....it all comes back to you. I'm sure I will end up getting a high score on that test. Tomorrow I will be doing my St Patricks and Easter shoot for my website...yes I know it's a little early...but I would prefer to get it done sooner. I'm pretty pysched about it because I bought special toys and special costumes for the shoots, so it should look pretty awesome. Yesterday I had my third webcam show. Surprisingly enough the audio was working! It was a little weird because I had my music playing on my laptop and all of a sudden I heard this peircing echo noise. So I guess I can't play music on my laptop when the webcam is rolling. It was also kind of weird that I couldn't hear myself speak. So I wasn't exactly sure if what I sounded like and if the audio was working correctly. It's a little awkward talking to myself/the computer....I wasn't sure (and still am not sure) if I should just answer questions on the computer or speak the answers. So we have a few more bugs to fix, and then we should be perfect on the webcam. Not sure when they are going to start archiving my shows (I've already done three...so they better get it done soon.) I still have yet to find a doctor that can do tattoo excision. That doesn't seem to be a common thing anymore since they've made the tattoo lasers. I'm hoping to find a doctor sometime in the beginning of next month so I can get it done during Spring Break.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:53 PM   #47
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Feb. 17, 2009
I just got my test score back for my Geology lecture...I passed! I only got a 79%, but thankfully we can drop our lowest score at the end of the semester. The teacher was chewing us out because almost everyone got the "what is plate tectonics" question wrong. Actually half the class didn't pass the test, and the highest score was a 91%, so I guess I did pretty good all in all. I noticed that the questions I missed were of topics from the week of school I missed back in January (Maui trip/shoot.) But hopefully I won't be missing school anymore...actually I can't miss school anymore because I "will be dropped from classes if I have more than 3 absences." I ended up dropping my self defense class...it was just kicking my ***. Especially doing that, my belly dance class twice a week and working out with my personal trainer three times a week. Just couldn't do it. Plus a lot of the exercises/joint manipulations were killing my elbow. So now I'm taking about five classes (geo, geo lab, math, belly dancing, and forensic pathology.) The forensic pathology class is pretty fun....it's self paced so I could potentially finish the class next month if I wanted to. Some of the pictures the teacher shows us in the Powerpoint presentations are pretty gruesome...but it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I have yet to do the autopsy. The teacher said he does it once a month, so hopefully I will get invited before school ends. Unfortunately the problem with going to school is that I rarely have time to hang out with my friends. I actually haven't hung out with my friends in over a month. I can tell that they think I'm neglecting them...but they are all older and have been through college, so they have to understand what I'm going through. At least I'm getting to hang out with my sister and family more. I just met my future step dad's mother and sister. They are pretty nice...not as stuffy as I thought they were going to be. I was pretty quiet around them (because I'm fairly shy around new people) so hopefully they don't think I was being rude. I've finally finished editing all of my stuff for the site. FTV Rob had a HUGE pile-up of stuff that had to be edited. All in all we have 11 professional videos, 11 professional photo sets, 1 candid photo set, and 15 contributing sets. I guess it's nice that everything is edited...but now I don't know what to do with myself. I was doing the editing in my free time (it's actually fairly relaxing and pretty fun as long as I didn't over write stuff or delete important pictures .)
Old 02-21-2009, 09:37 PM   #48
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Feb. 21, 2009
I am never drinking again...will go into details later when my stomach decides to stop giving me problems.

9:26 PM
Okay so my stomach is feeling a lot better. Thanks to all my understanding members who told me that they would understand about me missing my webcam show...but I promise I will always try to make it to the webcam shows. The only reason that I wouldn't be able to make it is if I'm in the hospital or if a family member is in the hospital (or if my laptop is stolen, knock on wood.) The webcam show went great...ended up lasting over two hours! The time totally flew (though Rob is a little upset about me "spoiling" members). It's understandable though...today was not normal at all (webcam shows generally last about half an hour.) I just had a lot to talk about.

Anyways, my friends want me to go out with them again tonight....don't think that's going to happen, and if it does I will definitely not be drinking. Yesterday was the first night in about two months that I actually got to go out to the clubs and party. Well, I've sworn off alcohol (at least until I can forget about this incident.) Ended up drinking way too many gin and tonics (especially since I haven't really drank any alcoholic beverages for a long while.) It was fun though. I needed a night to relax and forget about everything.

A couple days ago I came across a post on this adult forum I frequent. It was a weird post from someone commenting on anothe post that told people to "avoid site at all costs." I couldn't figure out where the original post was posted on (at one point I thought it was on my site, but it wasn't fortunately.) Anyhow, I finally found the post (POST) and boy was I freaking upset when I read it. All I can think is that it's either that FTV hater Eddie Coates or my ex-fiance or his skanky girlfriend. I mean why the hell would someone make a comment like "Danielle doesn't give a **** about her fans"? If anybody who had any brains actually came to this site (or even read my posts on the adult board) they would see how untrue these statements are. I'm still upset about it. I put so much of myself into this website. I try to be nice to everyone (and have apologized to people about things I've said) and to have someone lie about something that means so much to me makes me so freaking angry (and Rob to!) All I can figure is it's either a competitor or someone I personally know that doesn't like me. What also sucks is that the comment is written in my "website review comments" section. There is only one other comment on that board (thankfully it's a positive comment.) But what the heck is going to happen when somebody is thinking about joining my site and reads that post and notices that there is only one other positive comment? It definitely does not look good on me at all. Evil people!

I'm trying to figure out what to do about my "across the US" trip when school ends. I've been talking to Rob about it and unfortunately don't think he would be able to go with me for a month long trip across the US (plus I think we would kill each other after spending that much time together.) And now that I've finally been thinking about it, I'm not sure how I would be able to drive that much. I think I may end up flying to a few different states for about a week, hiring a photographer/videographer (though of course the content won't be as good as Rob's) and driving around the state (and to other states if they are close by.)

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 02-22-2009 at 03:54 AM.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:36 AM   #49
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Feb. 22, 2009
BAH....NEED TO GET LAID!!!! I finally caved and bought a 3-day membership to a cartoon porn site and have been masturbating furiously for the past hour now. I've gone looking for other sites...realized that I love goth girls and goth porn. I found a hot gothic/horror porn site that has this amazing hot chick that I really want to fool around with.
Closed Thread