FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Lia's Lounge

Old 07-29-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Lia's webcam shows

Some of you may already have seen it but here the news for the rest of Lia's fans: Lia is occasionally doing webcam shows at
"http://www.myfreecams.com"

Lia appears there as LoveLia. Here's her profile: "http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LoveLia"

Lia doesn't have a fixed schedule yet so it's hard to know when she's starting a show. But as a member of the webcam site you can enable an automatic notification system by sms or e-mail which will automatically let you know when Lia gets online. Best chance to see a webcam show might be at the weekend when Lia is doing her shows together with Lily and very sexy friend of her. No, it's not Lily from FTV but two girls are better than one anyway, right? Last weekend there was a show on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Her last webcam shows started at 2 or 3 AM Arizona time! Typical Lia time. Lia is a night owl, lol. If you see T_bone_Thoma among the audience, well of course that's me. So go there folks and have fun watching and chatting with Lia19. And don't forget to have some Tokens (the official "currency" at myfreecams) at hand to tip her.
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:07 PM   #2
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas View Post
Some of you may already have seen it but here the news for the rest of Lia's fans: Lia is occasionally doing webcam shows at
"http://www.myfreecams.com"

Lia appears there as LoveLia. Here's her profile: "http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LoveLia"

Lia doesn't have a fixed schedule yet so it's hard to know when she's starting a show. But as a member of the webcam site you can enable an automatic notification system by sms or e-mail which will automatically let you know when Lia gets online. Best chance to see a webcam show might be at the weekend when Lia is doing her shows together with Lily and very sexy friend of her. No, it's not Lily from FTV but two girls are better than one anyway, right? Last weekend there was a show on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Her last webcam shows started at 2 or 3 AM Arizona time! Typical Lia time. Lia is a night owl, lol. If you see T_bone_Thoma among the audience, well of course that's me. So go there folks and have fun watching and chatting with Lia19. And don't forget to have some Tokens (the official "currency" at myfreecams) at hand to tip her.
Couldn't find her profile
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:29 AM   #3
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

there are several former FTV girls working on that site.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:24 PM   #4
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Thank you T-bone for the link and letting us know she's with Myfreecams.

I caught a good half an hour of Lia's show this morning with Lili who was riding the Sybian, unfortunately Lia had guests comments muted, would have loved to have chatted to her. So i just watched her and Lili who i'm guessing is an FTV girl?, i didn't know the Sybian is so noisy! lol. Was a great show though. But unfortunately cam sites aren't my kind of sites i would join, besides i couldn't afford all them tokens lol. Not sure how all that works, but it seemed to me that the girls go further the more tokens they are given by members?.

Max copy and paste T-bone's typed link "http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LoveLia".
Old 07-30-2010, 07:27 PM   #5
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Thank you T-bone for the link and letting us know she's with Myfreecams.

I caught a good half an hour of Lia's show this morning with Lili who was riding the Sybian, unfortunately Lia had guests comments muted, would have loved to have chatted to her. So i just watched her and Lili who i'm guessing is an FTV girl?, i didn't know the Sybian is so noisy! lol. Was a great show though. But unfortunately cam sites aren't my kind of sites i would join, besides i couldn't afford all them tokens lol. Not sure how all that works, but it seemed to me that the girls go further the more tokens they are given by members?.
Glad you could watch Lia's show today at least for half an hour. I didn't have time this morning. No Lily isn't an FTV girl. Lily is the model Lia is shooting since a while to create a solo-girl website for her. The Sybian is annoying noisy in my opinion. I remember Lia's update with the Sybian. I wonder how the girls using it get excited. Must be the "intrinsic values" of the Sybian, lol.
The membership at MyFreeCams is free. As a basic member you can chat with the girls, even send them private messages which only the girl can read. Of course it's expected to tip the girls with Tokens (10 Token = 1$). Therefore you have to become a premium member. Being a premium member gives you access to everything. Even if you choose to buy our lowest-priced bundle of tokens for $19.99 only once, you will be instantly upgraded to a premium member for life. There's no monthly recurring membership fee. If the model is accepting a member's invitation for a group show (have to be invited by at least 3 members) you will automatically be charged with 10 Tokens per minute if you join the group show. Only members can watch a group show. The highlight is a private show for just one member which costs up to 80 Tokens per minute. You can ask the girl to go a bit further in group or private shows but the girls are not committed to fulfil your requests. If a viewer gets too rude the model can ban him from the show.

Sorry if I made too much promotion for this site. I do it just for Lia which as you can see at her profile still regards herself as an FTV girl.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #6
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas View Post
Glad you could watch Lia's show today at least for half an hour. I didn't have time this morning. No Lily isn't an FTV girl. Lily is the model Lia is shooting since a while to create a solo-girl website for her. The Sybian is annoying noisy in my opinion. I remember Lia's update with the Sybian. I wonder how the girls using it get excited. Must be the "intrinsic values" of the Sybian, lol.
The membership at MyFreeCams is free. As a basic member you can chat with the girls, even send them private messages which only the girl can read. Of course it's expected to tip the girls with Tokens (10 Token = 1$). Therefore you have to become a premium member. Being a premium member gives you access to everything. Even if you choose to buy our lowest-priced bundle of tokens for $19.99 only once, you will be instantly upgraded to a premium member for life. There's no monthly recurring membership fee. If the model is accepting a member's invitation for a group show (have to be invited by at least 3 members) you will automatically be charged with 10 Tokens per minute if you join the group show. Only members can watch a group show. The highlight is a private show for just one member which costs up to 80 Tokens per minute. You can ask the girl to go a bit further in group or private shows but the girls are not committed to fulfil your requests. If a viewer gets too rude the model can ban him from the show.

Sorry if I made too much promotion for this site. I do it just for Lia which as you can see at her profile still regards herself as an FTV girl.

Hum, let's do the math! TEN tokens for ONE DOLLAR. And a group show is TEN tokens per minute. That makes an HOUR show sixty dollars. For a "free site" it doesn't seem cheap to me.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:46 PM   #7
mart

Thanks T-bone, i remember you telling me about Lily. She's certainly a pretty girl.
Thinking of the noise the Sybian makes, We had power tools at my works that make less noise lol, due to the motors being sealed with extra outer casings, so they comply to noise pollution requirements. Guess the Sybian makers have never heard of the noise pollution policy lol.

Have to agree with Geezer, the shows don't work out too cheap, ok if you've got a bit of spare cash. Of cause i wish every luck for Lia at Myfreecams.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #8
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Hum, let's do the math! TEN tokens for ONE DOLLAR. And a group show is TEN tokens per minute. That makes an HOUR show sixty dollars. For a "free site" it doesn't seem cheap to me.
Well, of course you can spend a lot of money for group shows or private shows at MyFreeCams. But you don't have to. Lia's webcam show today was amazing! No group or private shows. Everyone (no matter if just a guest or member) could watch the whole show for free! Luckily there were enough viewers who tipped her during the show to get things going on. And wow, Lia performed a great show for more than 2 hours (I couldn't watch the whole show) starting with a sexy outfit, daisy dukes and an easy-to-open-top. After the top went off she lubricated her boobs with some baby oil and showed her amazing nipples in close-up. Later on she became completely naked rubbing her crotch with oil too. She did crotch finger play in close-up and a lot of more very sexy things including the Sybian. What more could you ask for. Temporarily more than 900 people watched her show today which is a very good number of viewers. Lia made a lot of Tokens and many new friends, lol. I saw at least 2 "old" Lia19 and FTV members among the audience. Here are some screenshots from today’s show. Sorry for the picture quality. Those a screenshots from the video I've partly recorded during the show.

Old 08-04-2010, 08:45 PM   #9
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Old 08-04-2010, 08:48 PM   #10
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Old 08-04-2010, 08:50 PM   #11
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Old 08-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #12
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Old 08-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #13
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Old 08-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #14
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Old 08-04-2010, 09:02 PM   #15
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Old 08-04-2010, 09:04 PM   #16
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Old 08-05-2010, 12:12 AM   #17
Geezer

Default Lia's Web cams

HOLY F--!!! T-Bone, you really out did yourself this time. Those screen shots are great - some a bit out of focus but who cares!" Damn, I might actually have to start watching Lia's web cam shows. They look like a LOT of fun. Wow, 900 people watching??? I bet Danielle doesn't get more than 20 for any of her shows. I THOUGHT it would cost me a lot of cash but since you say we can watch for little to nothing, it's worth checking out.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:48 AM   #18
Camp
Danielle Junkie

Thank You T-Bone !

... And THANK YOU, Lia !
Camp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:10 AM   #19
Geezer

After seeing the screen shots T-Bone posted, I immediately went to the web cam site and signed up - even paid the $19.95 for 200 "tokens." But, after spending a good 20 minutes on the site, I could NOT find Lia anywhere! I searched for "Lovelia", "Love", and "Lia" but her profile never came up. How the heck will I ever watch her next show if I can't find her????
Old 08-05-2010, 07:03 PM   #20
mart

Superb screenshots T-bone, thanks for posting them. Caught a bit of this mornings show, superb oil massage Lia! and even Carmen looked great lol.
She really should have a silencer fitted to that Sybian though, think of the neighbours Lia!.

Tried copy and pasting "http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LoveLia" Geezer?.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #21
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
After seeing the screen shots T-Bone posted, I immediately went to the web cam site and signed up - even paid the $19.95 for 200 "tokens." But, after spending a good 20 minutes on the site, I could NOT find Lia anywhere! I searched for "Lovelia", "Love", and "Lia" but her profile never came up. How the heck will I ever watch her next show if I can't find her????
I've noticed that the search function on MyFreeCam might work only for girls who are online AND who have their webcams turned on. Even when Lia is online you can't find her as LoveLia as long as her webcam is off. I recommend going to her profile using the link Mart showed and add her as a friend (make friend). Once she's on your friends list you don't have to search for her anymore. Then just click on the icon next to her name and a menu pops up where you can go to her chatroom. I hope it doesn't sound too complicated.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #22
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Superb screenshots T-bone, thanks for posting them. Caught a bit of this mornings show, superb oil massage Lia! and even Carmen looked great lol.
She really should have a silencer fitted to that Sybian though, think of the neighbours Lia!.

Tried copy and pasting "http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LoveLia" Geezer?.
Lia's webcam show today was her best show ever. Wow, she was really horny tonight, lol. But this time it wasn't all for free. Her masturbation scenes with toys and the Sybian were on a group show but it was worth spending some money on it. Well, you can't have everything for free all the time. Maybe I will post screenshots of today's show later.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:07 PM   #23
captnjack

I watched yesterday's webcam show until I had to leave for work and again this morning until it went to a group show. I had spent all my tokens on yesterday's show lol.

One thing you have to remember about the head count is that it was in the free cam section and there were only a few people tipping. Whereas with Danielle's cam you have to be a member of her site. I am sure that if Danielle's webcam were free she would have a high head count also.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:07 PM   #24
mart

I wonder how well that would go down with a boss?, "sorry i'm late boss, i couldn't tear myself away from Lia's hot camshow".

Then he'd reply " me neither, i was late too".
Old 08-11-2010, 02:09 AM   #25
captnjack

The first time I was late I told my boss I overslept. He didn't say anything until it was it was time to leave when he sort of jokingly reminded me to set my alarm clock for the next morning. I started to tell him that wasn't my problem but I didn't think he would see the humor in that.

Last edited by captnjack; 08-11-2010 at 02:10 AM. Reason: gramer correction
captnjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:30 PM   #26
SybianFan
Danielle Junkie

Send a message via AIM to SybianFan

saw some of lia on her cam. she was running a contest where if 5 people at a time signed up for the contest she would ride the sybian. She must have ridden like 6 times that day. Each time she got sweaty an wet as hell...... F'n Hot!
Old 10-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #27
mart

can any of you guys get on "Myfreecams" lately?. I've been trying to catch Lia on her morning shows, assuming she's still doing them for about a week and my I.E can not find the site, so i'm wondering if the site is down for maintenance. When i Google Myfreecams i get "error site not found" or the site just doesn't load.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #28
Anoree

Quote:
can any of you guys get on "Myfreecams" lately?. I've been trying to catch Lia on her morning shows, assuming she's still doing them for about a week and my I.E can not find the site, so i'm wondering if the site is down for maintenance. When i Google Myfreecams i get "error site not found" or the site just doesn't load.
I also try to follow Lia's webcam shows and don't have problems to get onto myfreecams.
Lia's last login was Tuesday evening Phoenix time, though, right when I had to leave for work.

Did you know you can register a telephone number at myfreecams to get notified when your favorite camgirls login? Works perfectly for me.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:35 PM   #29
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I also try to follow Lia's webcam shows and don't have problems to get onto myfreecams.
Lia's last login was Tuesday evening Phoenix time, though, right when I had to leave for work.

Did you know you can register a telephone number at myfreecams to get notified when your favorite camgirls login? Works perfectly for me.
I signed up for emails when she came on line. It worked for a while but since her Hawaiian vacation, I haven't gotten a single notice. Someone told me the phone alerts don't work for those of us in the US.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:41 AM   #30
mart

Managed to get on Myfreecams today, but i just missed her. It seems my I.E had the site on block, not sure why. But now i've set it to allow Myfreecams. Hopefully i'll get to watch her another time this week.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:21 AM   #31
Anoree

Quote:
Managed to get on Myfreecams today, but i just missed her. It seems my I.E had the site on block, not sure why. But now i've set it to allow Myfreecams. Hopefully i'll get to watch her another time this week.
According to Lia's MFC Profile her last login was Sept. 29th.
I'd like to see her on cam again soon, too.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #32
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
According to Lia's MFC Profile her last login was Sept. 29th.
I'd like to see her on cam again soon, too.
Your absolutely right Anoree, i just noticed she was offline and never noticed her last login, anyone know how often she does her shows?.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:09 AM   #33
Natal

She was on tonight.
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote