FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2009, 06:23 AM   #1
Raymond (Studio6Girls)
Dreaming of Danielle

Default So, I need your Help & Advice

I used to be into road biking (Lance Armstrong type) and was in an accident a few years back where I was hit by a car. I messed up my back and shoulder (still going to PT for my shoulder) and was unable to work-out, etc..

Well due to a combination of the not being able to work-out and the overeating/shitty diet caused by the depression that followed the accident I went from what I look liked in the first photo (Taken in 2004) to what I look like now when I meet Danielle.

I was originally going to either travel or attend summer classes over the summer. However, I now want to shed the weight and get back into shape. I know nothing about working out in a gym since prior to the accident I had a really high metabolism from just biking 10-20 miles daily.

So, I need your advice on nutrition and work-out.

Raymond (Studio6Girls) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:11 AM   #2
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

You're so good, Friend! You should not have fixations on health. But if you have some women who want men muscled and thin ....
Occasionally I do sport. But with those problems in my work and my mother I can not exercise well.
However I am normal. But they are not muscular.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #3
Raymond (Studio6Girls)
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
you asked for it lol

you need to work out what time you get up every day and then make a plan.

If you get up at 8:00am you should have B/F A.S.A.P to kick start your metabolism.

Then at 10:00am, eat one piece of fruit, this it to keep your metabolism going.

At 12:00pm eat lunch some white meat or fish (only one piece of chicken let's say) with some potatos and veg try getting 3 types of veg if you can, again this is needed to keep your metabolism going.

At 2:00pm eat one piece of fruit again, to keep your metabolism going.

At 4:00pm eat one piece of fruit again, to keep your metabolism going.

At 6:00pm have your dinner, this time if you had chicken, try eating some oliy fish or something like that, potatos and again 3 types of veg.

DO NOT EAT AFTER 8:00pm, if you need to eat somthing eat a piece of fruit,

Try and remember if you had oat's for your B/F and lunch, don't eat them for your dinner, also try and keep the starch down to a minimum, as well as fat, but also remember, your not an a diet, your just eating to better your helth.

As I have said the reason you need to keep eating is to keep your metabolism going, you also need to exercise as well, this will burn off some/most of your calories and fat intake for the day in theory.

when you do exercise you need to do CV (cardiovascular) work out, this is what will help burn off your fat and calories you want to get rid of, also cut down on tea and coffee, and you must drink plenty of water, to re-haydrate you.

Hope this help's
Awesome thanks. That was detailed ;-)

This is an eating plan that a friend suggested: http://www.wikihow.com/Eat-a-Body-Bu...to-Lose-Weight

What do you think?
Old 05-07-2009, 06:06 AM   #4
Natal
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Being 5 years older doesnt help either. You look like a big guy, that sort of body type tends to spread out as soon as it slows down.
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:41 AM   #5
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I think it is better to have only the good will of themselves. And do not think to the rules of others. If it is a disease ....
Old 05-07-2009, 11:34 PM   #6
Raymond (Studio6Girls)
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
As a chef, and knowing somewhat about nutrition, the one your friend is set out for you, to me looks like you need to be working out quite alot.

so if this is ok for you then go for it, my post was only for advice as you asked
Thanks!!! I prefer your advice over my friends. My problem was 15% not being able to do anything and 85% poor eating.

I know I need to adjust my eating habits.

Thanks for the Advice Enigma!!!
Old 05-10-2009, 01:26 AM   #7
Raymond (Studio6Girls)
Dreaming of Danielle

So, I tried to send Enigma an PM but it says he is banned. What happened?

Anyways, I was going to ask what count's as an "oily fish" since I'm not a big seafood eater.

And what are some easy ways to cook them at home that are also healthy. I looked online and most people seem to fry fish which doesn't seem healthy at all.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:51 AM   #8
the Dutch mountains
Dreaming of Danielle

oily fish can be Salmon, Mackerel, Thunnus and Sardines.

Frying can be perfectly healthy, it just depends on what you use to fry the fish in... pure butter is bad, but sunflower oil is perfect.

About the scedule Enigma gave you: Just eating fruit as a snack isn't as healthy as it would seem. Fruits carry acid and sugar, so while beiing low cal, they do bring sugar and acids in your system. Try a piece of brown bread every once in a while, the fibre has more calories, but it helps your digestion more.

And one other thing that people seem to forget: Take your time. Don;t eat to fast, and chew a lot. chewing helps digesting your food, so it makes it easier for your body to pick out the nutritions, and digest the rest.

And ugo has a very important point as wel: don't worry to much about how you look, because looks don't help you get a long and happy life, good health and selfasteem do. People forget that being slim doesn't meen you're healthy, and beiing heavy doesn't meen you're not healthy. Thinking you have to be slim is just a fashion thing. So don't look at your weight, look at your bloodpressure, cholestorol, those kind of things.
the Dutch mountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:23 AM   #9
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond (Studio6Girls) View Post
So, I tried to send Enigma an PM but it says he is banned. What happened?
Enigma was temporarily banned for being disrespectful to an Admin. It was not done on the open message board however, he was warned first before he was banned. As of now his temporary banning is done.