FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2009, 05:48 AM   #197
busman
Just Visiting

Hi Danielle,
Hold ups are stockings with elasticated tops that don't need a garter belt/suspenders - sorry, trying to think of the correct American terms - I'm in the UK! "Shiny" ones would give your legs a wonderful sheen.
busman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:18 AM   #198
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by busman View Post
Hi Danielle,
Hold ups are stockings with elasticated tops that don't need a garter belt/suspenders - sorry, trying to think of the correct American terms - I'm in the UK! "Shiny" ones would give your legs a wonderful sheen.
Cool...I can do that.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:03 AM   #199
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Unfortunately I don't have members like FTV does that will inform me within an hour of the update being posted that there is an error .
I try to do that, but even though I'm on the forum several times a day I'm not allways online when the updates come up.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:16 AM   #200
Zefiel
Board Newbie

Quote:
Yeah...that would be because of my crappy internet connection. Ever tried uploading over 350,000KB on a non-business line internet connection? Almost everytime it ends up messing up somehow. And honestly so far it's really only been two of the most recent updates that have had errors. And I always try fixing them when I'm told about them. I apologize about the fact that there have been errors and will try to correct them even sooner. Unfortunately I don't have members like FTV does that will inform me within an hour of the update being posted that there is an error .
I Understand that, and at the same time I don't. The photographer (Rob?) isn't the one ultimately in charge of the final edit? Because if he is, you'd think he could use the same 'proper'/fast internet connection he uses for FTV to upload stuff to your site. Or maybe he gives the files to you for checking, then you have to upload them? Maybe stuff for FTV is also uploaded through commercial DSL? There's a step I'm not getting somewhere in the process. Anyway, my membership will be over in a couple days, so no worries. (I could just afford this one month, I can pay for another month later and catch up on updates, webcam shows didn't really seem like an incentive to continue paying on a regular basis.)
Zefiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:58 AM   #201
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I try to do that, but even though I'm on the forum several times a day I'm not allways online when the updates come up.
I know...you've been such a great help and I really appreciate it.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:01 AM   #202
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefiel View Post
I Understand that, and at the same time I don't. The photographer (Rob?) isn't the one ultimately in charge of the final edit? Because if he is, you'd think he could use the same 'proper'/fast internet connection he uses for FTV to upload stuff to your site. Or maybe he gives the files to you for checking, then you have to upload them? Maybe stuff for FTV is also uploaded through commercial DSL? There's a step I'm not getting somewhere in the process. Anyway, my membership will be over in a couple days, so no worries. (I could just afford this one month, I can pay for another month later and catch up on updates, webcam shows didn't really seem like an incentive to continue paying on a regular basis.)
I'm actually the webmaster for this site. I do everything other than shoot the content. I wish I could have internet speeds like Rob has...but unfortunately because I live in an apartment I can't have business internet (which is what Rob uses.) I'm glad that you joined the site while you did, and hopefully you can join later when there is a bunch of new content up.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #203
Anoree

Quote:
(I could just afford this one month, I can pay for another month later and catch up on updates, webcam shows didn't really seem like an incentive to continue paying on a regular basis.)
Aww, just this past month Danielle's webcam shows where overshadowed with connection problems and delayed schedules. That's not the norm. I hope you'll come back another time and see the webcam shows as they are intended - and enjoy them like we do.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:25 PM   #204
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Mini remote vibe

Danielle,

Mabe this would be interesting. Try using one of the remote controlled vibrators when you're out in public. But with someone else controlling it.

This link leads to a few examples.

http://www.healthyandactive.com/vf156.html
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #205
ilovedanielle
Board Newbie

Default Danielle shld do a shoot like this

i love to see danielle like this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (77.1 KB, 55 views)
ilovedanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:22 AM   #206
sandiegokid
Danielle Junkie

are you talking about the hair style? sultry look? pierced nose?
sandiegokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:46 AM   #207
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post
Danielle,

Mabe this would be interesting. Try using one of the remote controlled vibrators when you're out in public. But with someone else controlling it.

This link leads to a few examples.

http://www.healthyandactive.com/vf156.html
I think I've had quiet a few requests for this. It would definitely be an interesting shoot. I would just have to make sure the vibrator is quiet enough so that people can't hear it.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:11 PM   #208
Zefiel
Board Newbie

Quote:
I think I've had quiet a few requests for this. It would definitely be an interesting shoot. I would just have to make sure the vibrator is quiet enough so that people can't hear it.
I'm sure someone in this forum is savvy enough to whip up a quick program that could control a vibrator from the internet. But I'm sure there's no such thing as a bluetooth vibrator, and then I'm sure the whole forum would be pressing the button all the time..
Zefiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:06 PM   #209
Anoree

Quote:
I'm sure someone in this forum is savvy enough to whip up a quick program that could control a vibrator from the internet. But I'm sure there's no such thing as a bluetooth vibrator, and then I'm sure the whole forum would be pressing the button all the time..
That's an interesting thought.
I once read a story with a kind of "cellular phone egg" somewhere. The vibrating egg was equipped with a cell phone unit that reacted to signals from an associated cell phone from far distances. I guess with the current miniaturization such toys may actually be already out there. If they are, there could be a way to make an egg internet controlled ...

Edit: Look what I found ... link

Last edited by Anoree; 07-31-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:02 AM   #210
danielle_ftv
Administrator

OMG...Anoree I love it. How funny! I might have to get me one of those.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:11 AM   #211
Anoree

Quote:
I'm glad you like it.

Update suggestions ...
Have you and Rob ever considered an update with the Grand Canyon as the background? I'm not sure if it's too far away, but I'd think it could be spectacular.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #212
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

How is this for an update... a date with danielle. photo shoot start with Danielle maybe opening the door. the some picture at the table like you are having dinner, then the date progresses... i think it would be cool shoot.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #213
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Quote:
After reading every thing in here, The egg thing sounds like a great update.
Since there are a few funny sugegtions here, (Ping pong balls, cootie canon, fireworks display that would be hot.)
Heres my contrubution: breasts that squirt water, it can be done, the angle has to be just right. I did that in college. some friends and i had a "Exotic" studio of our own. What was funny about it was this other girl did not know what we had set up and she got a face full of water and had the most supprised look on her face. Maybe you could re-create something like that.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #214
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
Heres my contrubution: breasts that squirt water, it can be done, the angle has to be just right. I did that in college. some friends and i had a "Exotic" studio of our own. What was funny about it was this other girl did not know what we had set up and she got a face full of water and had the most supprised look on her face. Maybe you could re-create something like that.
Um really not sure how to do this one.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:51 PM   #215
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Danielle in a TUXIDO! Not put on, Painted on. Than slowly washed away starting from the top. I would prefer the tux but any painted on outfit would be great to see getting washed off. I don't recall ever seeing something like that done. I know an artist who just moved to AZ. and she would be more than pleased to do the painting.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:15 PM   #216
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
Danielle in a TUXIDO! Not put on, Painted on. Than slowly washed away starting from the top. I would prefer the tux but any painted on outfit would be great to see getting washed off. I don't recall ever seeing something like that done. I know an artist who just moved to AZ. and she would be more than pleased to do the painting.
That's a cool idea. I definitely still want to do the mermaid body painting shoot but this one would be fun for sure.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:42 PM   #217
Anoree

Default Billiard theme

Has anybody suggested a shoot around billiard yet?

I was watching some snooker this weekend and wondered how you would like a billiard set. The balls are probably to large, considering your orange experience, but the queues might be something to play with.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:51 PM   #218
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Has anybody suggested a shoot around billiard yet?

I was watching some snooker this weekend and wondered how you would like a billiard set. The balls are probably to large, considering your orange experience, but the queues might be something to play with.
Completely doable. And I think I may have friends that own pool tables.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:10 PM   #219
Just Me
Banned

Default I have an idea for an update/shoot for danielle! :)

Hello Danielle and everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great day.

I have a great idea for a new update shoot for Danielle and a new 18 year old lil hottie I am shooting for FTV.

I am going to be shooting the new fresh 18 year old Selena for FTV and I thought it might be a good idea to mix it up a bit by asking everyone and Danielle of course if they would love to see a hot girl/girl update with Danielle and Selena???

Here is Selena 18 and very petite, Skinny girl and very yummy!

Also note: Selena is a true first timer, she is not on any other site!

Let us know what ya think guys!
Just Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:29 PM   #220
Anoree

I think if Selena is into girls, too, Danielle might be up for it.

By the way, if you shot Selena for FTV, why did you put your SDA watermark on the pics?
By the way 2, you could have posted your proposal in the Update Suggestions thread.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #221
Just Me
Banned

Quote:
I think if Selena is into girls, too, Danielle might be up for it.

By the way, if you shot Selena for FTV, why did you put your SDA watermark on the pics?
By the way 2, you could have posted your proposal in the Update Suggestions thread.
Selena is totally into girls and is asking me to shoot her with another girl!

I will NOT put my watermark on the FTV photos..lol
Once I shoot Selena for FTV
I will give Rob the unedited photos where he puts FTV watermark on the photos and videos.
I am new to the threads here.. Thanks for the "Update Suggestions" notice

btw: I have not shot Selena for FTV just yet.

Last edited by Just Me; 11-03-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Just Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:19 AM   #222
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Me View Post

Let us know what ya think guys!
Um HELL YEAH! Totally my type.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #223
boywonder
Board Newbie

Default retouching

Danielle, how wonderful you are!!!!
Your photosets are fantastic. But as a detail maniac, I would love to see your pics without retouching... Is it possible, somehow?
boywonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:22 PM   #224
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by boywonder View Post
Your photosets are fantastic. But as a detail maniac, I would love to see your pics without retouching... Is it possible, somehow?
Retouching?!? Could you please point out one retouched photo (apart from the contributor sets)?
Old 11-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #225
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
To the best of my knowledge, Rob doesn't retouch any of his photos, and besides Danielle doesn't need it!
What you see is what you get...well at least what you would get if you could.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #226
boywonder
Board Newbie

Yes, all the professional pics are retouched, trust me. This is evident to an expert eye, even if the retouching is not heavy. This happens probably to smoothen skin tones or to cancel sweat or other skin little imperfections. What can I do? I like the sweat beads, the little hair and pores and I don't like smooth plastic doll faces...
Old 11-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #227
boywonder
Board Newbie

However obviously I love Danielle's pics, be they original untouched or retouched. She is fantastic.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #228
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I have to agree with Anoree and grande351. As far as I know Rob does not retouch any of the pictures he took himself. Smoothing skin tones or to cancel sweat or other skin little imperfections? Why should Rob do that and even more important when shall he do it? Retouching dozens of photos just takes way too long. I don't think Rob would waste his time for such a useless work. If you are a good photographer who knows how to use his equipment, how to find the perfect location, who's looking for natural light and appropriate backgrounds, and accepting the models the way they are, then you don't need to retouch anything. And that's the reason why I like Rob's work as a photographer.
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:21 AM   #229
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I believe Rob has stated, on numerous occasions, he does NOT photoshop or otherwise retouch any of his photos. He's always been pretty honest here so why doubt him about retouching. IF he did it, he would admit it.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:04 AM   #230
boywonder
Board Newbie

I could be wrong about retouching, but I don't think so. It seems to me that you can see it quite clearly in Danielle's face close ups, see e.g. last photosets (black dress) or for example in pic 156 in hugs for 25 c photoset: see the different detail in different parts of the face which should be at the same focus, like the hair, etc... It seems that some details were cancelled or smoothened. I can't explain it all since I don't speak english fluently, but if you handle with photoshop or other software you know what I mean. Am I wrong? Do I nedd glasses?
Old 11-10-2009, 12:06 PM   #231
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
I could be wrong about retouching, but I don't think so. It seems to me that you can see it quite clearly in Danielle's face close ups, see e.g. last photosets (black dress) or for example in pic 156 in hugs for 25 c photoset: see the different detail in different parts of the face which should be at the same focus, like the hair, etc... It seems that some details were cancelled or smoothened. I can't explain it all since I don't speak english fluently, but if you handle with photoshop or other software you know what I mean. Am I wrong? Do I nedd glasses?
If you want to discuss photo retouching then either find a thread that already has a similar topic or start a new thread with photo retouching as the title. This thread is for update suggestions. Let's get back on that topic.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #232
danielle_ftv
Administrator

None of my pictures are photoshopped at all. If anything I may photoshop the down there area if I have razor rash...but I rarely do that (I've done it maybe only three times since I've taken over running the site.) What you see is me, all natural.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #233
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Yes, all the professional pics are retouched, trust me. This is evident to an expert eye, even if the retouching is not heavy. This happens probably to smoothen skin tones or to cancel sweat or other skin little imperfections. What can I do? I like the sweat beads, the little hair and pores and I don't like smooth plastic doll faces...
Picture 175 in the ***** and Pets photoset...there wouldn't be any sign on hair if it was photoshopped. Same goes with picture 145 in the Alice in the Bedroom photoset. I've never needed to be photoshopped....nor do I really want to be photoshopped to death. Many of my outdoor photosets show me sweating like crazy...and yes you can see the sweat (one good example the Lamborghini LP640 photoset.) The Extreme Closeup photoset is another good example. There are many little imperfections on me in those pictures...yet you see them all! You can see the hair on my face and I can definitely see pores around my nose (picture 121.)
Old 11-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #234
Dickere
Danielle Junkie

Good to hear it Danielle. One of the things that appeals about you is that it isn't fake 'Hollywood' style porn
Dickere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:07 AM   #235
boywonder
Board Newbie

Thanks Danielle. I'm going out to see my optician: I need new spectacles!!!!!
Old 11-20-2009, 08:52 PM   #236
Anoree

May I ask for a specific scene?

I do want to do more tribute videos sometime. I'd like to end one of them with you blowing a kiss to the camera and walk away. Could you include something like that in one of your future shoots, please?
Old 11-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #237
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
May I ask for a specific scene?

I do want to do more tribute videos sometime. I'd like to end one of them with you blowing a kiss to the camera and walk away. Could you include something like that in one of your future shoots, please?
Yep...I definitely can.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:37 AM   #238
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Yep...I definitely can.
Danielle! that's what makes you special, your devotion, if that's the right word, to your fans and i'm sure Anoree will create a brilliant tribute video with that special ending.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:55 PM   #239
shisync09
Banned

Default Updates Suggestions

I see the chat room is packed with 80 people. Im assuming everyone is talking about the SDR rate being published. Can anyone help those of us that cant chat by providing us some updates???? Please
shisync09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:58 AM   #240
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shisync09 View Post
I see the chat room is packed with 80 people. Im assuming everyone is talking about the SDR rate being published. Can anyone help those of us that cant chat by providing us some updates???? Please
Huh...if there is 80 people in the webcam chat room right now then they need to start showing up during my scheduled webcam shows .
Old 01-18-2010, 09:05 PM   #241
hohoho
Danielle Junkie

Wink

how about danielle and another girl masturbating to o without touching each other, only watching???
hohoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:09 AM   #242
Wetshirts
Board Newbie

Hey Danielle, one thing i really would love you to do is a wet t shirt update. I think you would look really sexy all wet in a see through top, even sexier if another girl was involved.

The perfect clothes to wear for this would be a tight white tank top and Jean mini skirt. You could get all wet, slowly, and then strip naked, possibly even try and stuff your wet tank top inside your cooter once removed. That would be a very hot update with you and possibly another girl all wet.

By the way your wet t shirt update with Lina was great.
Wetshirts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:57 PM   #243
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoho View Post
how about danielle and another girl masturbating to o without touching each other, only watching???
Great idea. I think I did that before in my FTVGirls g/g update with Leslie. But I definitely wouldn't mind doing it again.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:59 PM   #244
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetshirts View Post
Hey Danielle, one thing i really would love you to do is a wet t shirt update. I think you would look really sexy all wet in a see through top, even sexier if another girl was involved.

The perfect clothes to wear for this would be a tight white tank top and Jean mini skirt. You could get all wet, slowly, and then strip naked, possibly even try and stuff your wet tank top inside your cooter once removed. That would be a very hot update with you and possibly another girl all wet.

By the way your wet t shirt update with Lina was great.
The Lina shoot was a lot of fun to do. I can definitely do a wet t-shirt update (that would be perfect in the summertime when it's 110 degrees outside.) If I was to stuff a tank top in me, it would have to be really, really small.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:20 AM   #245
Wetshirts
Board Newbie

Hey Danielle, a wet t-shirt shoot would be amazing. Please do a wet t-shirt shoot
Wetshirts is offline   Reply With Quote