FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
johnnycastlefan
Just Visiting

Default Car conversation with Johnny (Castle)

I have SO MUCH I want to say but I don't know what is and isn't appropriate, haha.

I DO definitely want to say thank you, Miss Danielle, for this video. I am actually quite stunned at some of the information that JC so freely shared with you, as well as with some of the information he kind of glossed over or omitted entirely.

Random question, though ... when the part of the conversation came up about female fans, you had tweeted at me the day you worked with him cuz you posted a pic of you 2 on your Twitter & I thanked you for it. When you replied, you mentioned that y'all had "talked about" me so when I saw this part of the convo come up, I thought, "Oh, maybe this is it," but he said nothing. So now I'm wondering how I came up in conversation?

I always assume whenever someone tells me that I came up in conversation, it's not a good thing. Did he mention how creepy and bothersome I am?

Anyways, I'm going to stop now before I reveal too much and say to much about what JC had to say ... but again, thank you SO MUCH for this video. His fans who crave insight into him would do really well to see this cuz it honestly is the most personal he has gotten in years, perhaps ever.

You are wonderful and thank YOU for your kindness. It is very appreciated
johnnycastlefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:09 PM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Johnny had nothing but good things to say about you. I brought you up because I had seen your tweets about male talent and knew you were a big fan of Johnny's.

I'm shooting with Tommy Pistol next month. The car conversation video should be very interesting considering how funny he is.