FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 01-09-2009, 10:15 AM   #99
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Haha...funny thing is I've told Rob that we should do a shoot at the Renn Faire when it comes here in February.
OMG! Please!!!!!

Rob, if you're reading this, listen to Danielle and do it!!!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:41 AM   #100
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I vote for a Renn Faire Shoot too!
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:40 AM   #101
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

As i was checking out FTV i noticed something that i like about FTV that its not on Danielle's site. and that is an update notice. To me it doesn't matter if there is an actual preview (although that would be nice) but it would be nice to know when there will be new material. I did notice the picture on the home page changes but that doesn't reflect picture updates or even guest photographer updates.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:30 AM   #102
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
As i was checking out FTV i noticed something that i like about FTV that its not on Danielle's site. and that is an update notice. To me it doesn't matter if there is an actual preview (although that would be nice) but it would be nice to know when there will be new material. I did notice the picture on the home page changes but that doesn't reflect picture updates or even guest photographer updates.
I agree with CK1! It isn't easy to know when an update is available on D's site. I find myself clicking on the three options below "My pictures" and "My videos" to see if there is anything new.

When this forum first began, there was a thread with a link to each new update and a posted date. But, that thread was closed and I can't find anything like it now.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:37 AM   #103
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

exactly. i mean if there was a schedule (new pictures on tuesdays, new videos on fridays) then we could just check on those days. but i found the pictures by accident. I mean, the site is still new and i am sure its still being worked on but that would be a nice feature.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:52 AM   #104
grande351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
I agree with CK1! It isn't easy to know when an update is available on D's site. I find myself clicking on the three options below "My pictures" and "My videos" to see if there is anything new.

When this forum first began, there was a thread with a link to each new update and a posted date. But, that thread was closed and I can't find anything like it now.
Do you mean this thread, Geezer: http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19

They still update it even though it's closed. They're just going in and editing the thread, not creating a new post. That's why is doesn't appear to have been updated. CK1 do you mean a "Sneak Peek" section with the future updates and the release date, like FTV has? That would be a good idea.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:58 AM   #105
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Do you mean this thread, Geezer: http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19

They still update it even though it's closed. They're just going in and editing the thread, not creating a new post. That's why is doesn't appear to have been updated. CK1 do you mean a "Sneak Peek" section with the future updates and the release date, like FTV has? That would be a good idea.
Yep, that is IT! It appears to be broken up into three sections with the latest updates at the end. I guess I just didn't scroll down far enough. Thanks!
Old 01-11-2009, 11:53 AM   #106
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

since that thread is closed, it doesn't show that new information has been added. so now i know. but yes, a preview like FTV would be nice. but i realize with all the sites that have to be maintained its tough to do. so just having a schedule would be cool. that way you can just post the schedule and not even worry about changing pictures, text, etc.

Last edited by CK1; 01-11-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:20 PM   #107
Anoree

Quote:
Yep, that is IT! It appears to be broken up into three sections with the latest updates at the end. I guess I just didn't scroll down far enough. Thanks!
The updates are listed in REVERSE order. The last update installed is on the top of the list.

I don't know if future updates can be scheduled before hand, now that Danielle attends college and has other photoshoots, too.
But a line or field just saying something like "Last Update: [Title] [Section] [Date]" would be great.
A second line "Next Update scheduled for: [Date]" would be perfect.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:40 PM   #108
Sgtgoody
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Haha...funny thing is I've told Rob that we should do a shoot at the Renn Faire when it comes here in February.
Sweet. You'll have all the knights lining up to show you their swords.
Sgtgoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #109
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
The updates are listed in REVERSE order. The last update installed is on the top of the list.

I don't know if future updates can be scheduled before hand, now that Danielle attends college and has other photoshoots, too.
But a line or field just saying something like "Last Update: [Title] [Section] [Date]" would be great.
Yeah, just a notice on the front page would be good. but some of these shoots are done so far in advance that they might be able to let us know ahead of time. i don't need details like on the FTV site with covers and a full discription but just knowing when there will be an update. doens't have to be a strict schedule.

Last edited by CK1; 01-11-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #110
grande351

Quote:
Glad I could help!
Old 01-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #111
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Any chance that the photo for Video 044 could be put up. There's just a place holder on both the Welcome page and on the Video page itself.

Great video btw

Following on from what CK1 said, I used to like updates webpage on AlisonAngel and had it bookmarked even when I wasn't a member. Having said that having the updates in the forum page it still great.

Last edited by YetAnotherDave; 01-13-2009 at 06:24 PM.
YetAnotherDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:28 AM   #112
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Hmm...well I think it's a good idea...but you would have to ask Rob about it. I'm sure he will say that we can put it on the forum, but making another section at this time would be kind of difficult.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:30 AM   #113
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave View Post
Any chance that the photo for Video 044 could be put up. There's just a place holder on both the Welcome page and on the Video page itself.

Great video btw

Following on from what CK1 said, I used to like updates webpage on AlisonAngel and had it bookmarked even when I wasn't a member. Having said that having the updates in the forum page it still great.

I'm sure we will be putting it up soon. But we have about 8 different photo and video sets to put up...we just want to mix it up a bit
Old 01-14-2009, 09:17 PM   #114
Seth
Danielle Junkie

If you're doing the shoot in your place, I suggest you do it in one of these. Unique, stylish, it's the latest line in Mosquito Bug Suits. Hot!

Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #115
Carabell
Board Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Carabell

I think u should wear a swimsuit, and later take off and masturbate in a constant rithm with ur hand. I thin masturbation with hands and fingers is better and more exiciting that the ones with with ugly plastic toys.
Carabell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:52 PM   #116
Carabell
Board Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Carabell

And off course please!!!! Make a feet fetish video and photoshoot!!!! Please, plase I'm begging u!!!!!!!! it'll ROCK!

Carabell
Carabell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #117
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

Spring Training is coming up. Do something at one of the teams field. Preferably a Chicago team.
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
MrSnook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:16 PM   #118
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnook View Post
Spring Training is coming up. Do something at one of the teams field. Preferably a Chicago team.
Hmmmm...that's a cool idea. But will they let me film there?
Old 01-19-2009, 01:20 AM   #119
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Hmmmm...that's a cool idea. But will they let me film there?
Don't get caught
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
MrSnook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #120
Seth
Danielle Junkie

Cardinals in the Superbowl, being an Arizona girl you should do something for the Superbowl
Old 01-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #121
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Cardinals in the Superbowl, being an Arizona girl you should do something for the Superbowl
When is the Superbowl again?
Old 01-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #122
Seth
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Its' the 1st February
Old 02-01-2009, 02:21 AM   #123
Kent
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
You would look great in a football jersey (even better in a hockey jersey for the Canadian fans like me)
Kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:00 PM   #124
moviegoer235
Just Visiting

Default Big Suggestion

Its not a suggestion for what you should do in the next video..its more of a request about the site...i don't like how the only option to watch videos is to download it in high definition. My computer can't take it, can you post videos that you have an option in downloading in lower quality thanks.
moviegoer235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:59 AM   #125
Sallysdad
Just Visiting

I think a more hairy look is incredible with you. Not all women can get away with this - only the most beautiful women can have body hair and look sexy at the same time. A friend says he once saw Charlize Theron once in a tropical beach and she raised her arms and small wisps of blonde hair were seen on her pits - my friend said it was outa sight! I know this is gross to many but hairy armpit on you would look so different, so shockingly outrageous that I bet you would come out looking 100 times more erotic and goddess like - and besides, you don't have to have that permanently, you can do a shoot where another girl lovingly shaves your pits. Or even more sexy, you can show us loyal fans you shaving them yourself! I don't think anyone would mind that.

Another would be the popular wedding dress / bridal lingerie theme, except it would be a 2 girl video and both ladies will be in beautiful white bridal gowns in a luxury suite. The gowns would come off and the lingerie - white, corseted or bustier with suspenders, and with gartered stockings and heels would stay on as the ladies would move to the marriage bed to consummate their union anyway they thought fit. Again, I don't think anyone would mind this, but the most important thing for the max visual effect is that the ladies leave on all their lingerie as they frolic. The sad trend - and mistaken one at that, is that many people think that a woman taking off a dress and then taking off all the lingerie on by one, especially sliding off the stockings is somehow sexy and erotic. Not so. Our Danielle always looks good with her underwear in bed - we have proof of her other shoots and videos to back this up!

You rock Danielle!

Me.
Sallysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:24 AM   #126
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallysdad View Post
I think a more hairy look is incredible with you. Not all women can get away with this - only the most beautiful women can have body hair and look sexy at the same time. A friend says he once saw Charlize Theron once in a tropical beach and she raised her arms and small wisps of blonde hair were seen on her pits - my friend said it was outa sight! I know this is gross to many but hairy armpit on you would look so different, so shockingly outrageous that I bet you would come out looking 100 times more erotic and goddess like - and besides, you don't have to have that permanently, you can do a shoot where another girl lovingly shaves your pits. Or even more sexy, you can show us loyal fans you shaving them yourself! I don't think anyone would mind that.
Hey! Hey! You get a 2nd vote, here, for armpits! A few years ago, I emailed Rob on FTV and said I have a "pit thing" and would appreciate seeing a few - even with a little "2-3 day old stubble" if possible. Now, in nearly every FTV update, the models hold their arms up high or hang from a pole to show their pits. Yeah, Rob listens to his membership and fans!
Old 02-10-2009, 04:16 AM   #127
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviegoer235 View Post
Its not a suggestion for what you should do in the next video..its more of a request about the site...i don't like how the only option to watch videos is to download it in high definition. My computer can't take it, can you post videos that you have an option in downloading in lower quality thanks.
Ask Rob about this.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:19 AM   #128
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallysdad View Post

Another would be the popular wedding dress / bridal lingerie theme, except it would be a 2 girl video and both ladies will be in beautiful white bridal gowns in a luxury suite. The gowns would come off and the lingerie - white, corseted or bustier with suspenders, and with gartered stockings and heels would stay on as the ladies would move to the marriage bed to consummate their union anyway they thought fit. Again, I don't think anyone would mind this, but the most important thing for the max visual effect is that the ladies leave on all their lingerie as they frolic. The sad trend - and mistaken one at that, is that many people think that a woman taking off a dress and then taking off all the lingerie on by one, especially sliding off the stockings is somehow sexy and erotic. Not so. Our Danielle always looks good with her underwear in bed - we have proof of her other shoots and videos to back this up!

You rock Danielle!
Hmmm...I've never had this request before. But yes, I think I can manage a few pictures with my armpits slightly hairy. Now the bridal gown shoot with two other girls sounds expensive...though I like the idea. Now I just have to find two girls that are bi and have bridal gowns and bridal lingerie, and rent a really nice hotel suite.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:49 AM   #129
Sallysdad
Just Visiting

Quote:
though I like the idea. Now I just have to find two girls that are bi and have bridal gowns and bridal lingerie, and rent a really nice hotel suite.
Well, that's part of the real fun part!

Me.
Sallysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:46 PM   #130
ILD
Just Visiting

Princess tiara
Old 02-13-2009, 02:48 PM   #131
Pin-Up Artist
Board Newbie

You said elsewhere you've done a pin-up thing recently--that was going to be one of my suggestions. Something very Varga, Elvgren (skirts blown up by the wind, or pulled up by a dog's leash, etc.), Moran--very 40's/50's.

The other two ideas I had were inspired by Arizona (one of the most beautiful states):

First, how about posing out in the deserts or at the Grand Canyon. Maybe they won't let you pose there specifically, but you posing in some amazing natural setting--towering cliffs, giant buttes, etc.--would be very artistic.

Second, have you heard of the Heart Attack Grill? It's just south of Phoenix, & the waitresses dress in sexy nurse outfits. Don't know how it's be arranged, but you could pose there, as a sexy nurse/waitress, & then pose on the counter or in the booths doing a strip-tease.
Pin-Up Artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #132
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin-Up Artist View Post
You said elsewhere you've done a pin-up thing recently--that was going to be one of my suggestions. Something very Varga, Elvgren (skirts blown up by the wind, or pulled up by a dog's leash, etc.), Moran--very 40's/50's.

The other two ideas I had were inspired by Arizona (one of the most beautiful states):

First, how about posing out in the deserts or at the Grand Canyon. Maybe they won't let you pose there specifically, but you posing in some amazing natural setting--towering cliffs, giant buttes, etc.--would be very artistic.

Second, have you heard of the Heart Attack Grill? It's just south of Phoenix, & the waitresses dress in sexy nurse outfits. Don't know how it's be arranged, but you could pose there, as a sexy nurse/waitress, & then pose on the counter or in the booths doing a strip-tease.
That would be awesome...but I'm almost positive that they wouldn't let me shoot in their restaurant. I actually do plan on doing some photoshoots outside, in a more desert setting. I already have some contributed sets waiting to go up that are taken in the desert. I also want to do a "dune shoot" like the one Alison did awhile back.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:41 AM   #133
Ava Addams
Just Visiting

Big Grin Girl suggestion

Hi Danielle

First off, your site looks great and I hope you are dong well, tell Rob I said hi too. I'm writing you because I shot with a very sexy 21 year old girl from Sacremento Chloe J who I think you should meet. She has gorgeous natural c cup boobs, pretty blue eyes and dark hair. If you want I can give you her email.

xoxo,
Ava AKA Luna
Ava Addams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #134
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

Question Workout Video???

Hi Danielle... lately I've been getting back into shape and I have you to thank for it! I watch your movies while working out. You are very inspiring and motivating! Your activity videos are great... playing basketball and tennis, etc.

Any chance of you doing a workout video? Jogging on a treadmill and jumping rope? Maybe some modified push-ups and lifting weights? I'm sure you do all this anyway to stay in such great shape. Maybe for your next professional video update you could record it and share with all the members?
Old 04-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #135
Cowman
Dreaming of Danielle

Something like this perhaps
Attached Images
File Type: jpg workout.jpg (81.0 KB, 54 views)
Old 04-20-2009, 10:56 PM   #136
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Rob and I were thinking about doing a workout video... maybe at the gym I go to. I think the limo idea would be fun, but doing that would really depend on the lighting situation.
Old 04-23-2009, 04:19 PM   #137
Dlover
Just Visiting

Hi

of course i am big fan of u.... i am from India.

i would like to see you in indian dress. i do belive that women look very sexy and seductive in indian dresses. mean while , i also joined in the group of you in facebook. if you need any suggestion about posing and wearing style, please page me. Moderator Note: Do not post personal email addresses on this message board. Use a private message.. i will be at your service.

i will be happy if you response.

thanks a lot
stay well...

Quote:
Hey guys, a few of you have already messaged me with update suggestions so I am making a thread where you can list any suggestions/ideas for future updates. So what would you like to see me do, wear, etc?
Dlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:48 AM   #138
ti41
Just Visiting

Default nice!

Danielle. everything is sexy. Maybe some shiny cloths, i.e silver, gold silk stuff might be good. Some gloves, that's always good (at least to me). Maybe some smoking scenes? Thanks
ti41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:43 AM   #139
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ti41 View Post
Danielle. everything is sexy. Maybe some shiny cloths, i.e silver, gold silk stuff might be good. Some gloves, that's always good (at least to me). Maybe some smoking scenes? Thanks
Smoking scenes probably not going to happen unless I have a large majority of people that want to see it. Cool thing is one of my upcoming contributed shoots "features" me in a gold shiny dress.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:54 AM   #140
Geezer

Thumbs down Smoking

Quote:
Smoking scenes probably not going to happen unless I have a large majority of people that want to see it. Cool thing is one of my upcoming contributed shoots "features" me in a gold shiny dress.
If I see you with any kind of cigarette or cigar in your mouth I will quit the forum and your site immediately.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:00 AM   #141
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
If I see you with any kind of cigarette or cigar in your mouth I will quit the forum and your site immediately.
LOL...then I guess it's a no go.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:44 PM   #142
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

no to smoking... i think it takes so much away from someone.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:58 PM   #143
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I say no also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2009, 01:29 AM   #144
Anoree

I'm not that fancy of smoking shoots either, but Geezer's reaction is a bit off scale, I think.
Geezer, do you really want to miss Danielle's photos and videos just because of one photo with a cigarette?

I think Danielle is so popular with us because she is genuine and true. Staging up a shoot with smoking doesn't go well with that. (I think she said she doesn't smoke.)
You could see a cigarette or cigar as a prop for a shooting, though.

Trying everything out just to see if somebody more joins isn't Danielle's style either, I think, and I'm glad for that. Our gorgeous hostess isn't just any other single-site-girl. She has personality and style, and that shows in every shoot she does.

In the end, doing a shoot with or without smoking is Danielle's decission, and I think it's good that way.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:42 AM   #145
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
All good point's but again Danielle is doing this for money as well as other thing's if she can still keep to the way she is and also bring in new member's witch I am sure she can, then why the hell not go girl
Danielle isn't doing this site just for money, even though she welcomes it, I'm sure.
If the potential loss is greater than the expected gain, why should she bother with it?

I guess we should move this discussion to somewhere else. This thread was ment for giving Danielle ideas for updates, not for discussig over and over again.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:09 AM   #146
Anoree

OK, I should have written "Danielle isn't doing this site primarily for the money". I read your mail all right the first time. No need to hit me with it. It's 4:00 AM here and I'm not that awake ...

Over and out.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:56 AM   #147
Geezer

Question Danielle Smoking

Well, it WAS late and I was probably three sheets to the wind (Drunk for non English speakers )

I have a strong negative reaction to smokers. My dad died from lung cancer due to a three packs a day smoking habit. My Mom also smoked for years. I see nothing attractive about smoking and prefer not to see anyone do it. It's my personal preference.

Now, should Danielle do a "smoking shoot." Well, she IS a MODEL and models do appear in all kinds of advertising. It has to be her choice. No, I probably would NOT quit her site and leave the forum but I'd definitely not view those photos or video clips.

Quote:
I'm not that fancy of smoking shoots either, but Geezer's reaction is a bit off scale, I think.
Geezer, do you really want to miss Danielle's photos and videos just because of one photo with a cigarette?

I think Danielle is so popular with us because she is genuine and true. Staging up a shoot with smoking doesn't go well with that. (I think she said she doesn't smoke.)
You could see a cigarette or cigar as a prop for a shooting, though.

Trying everything out just to see if somebody more joins isn't Danielle's style either, I think, and I'm glad for that. Our gorgeous hostess isn't just any other single-site-girl. She has personality and style, and that shows in every shoot she does.

In the end, doing a shoot with or without smoking is Danielle's decission, and I think it's good that way.