FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2009, 05:09 AM   #246
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbill View Post
what beach were you on there in maui? as for things being expensive it depends where you are, i am good at finding the places the locals eat and get things much less expensive that way the tourist areas can drain the wallet. Where were you staying there? it would be cool if you could photo shoot in the pools at oheo gulch. that is juat past Hana. a real beautiful but long drive to get there though. have a great rest of trip. hopefuly i can be outof work in time to see webcam. hope rain stops. January is bad for that though.
We are staying at the Fairmont Kea Lani and I actually don't know the name of the beach we went to. It was right off the highway here.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:37 AM   #247
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
No unfortunately we aren't really doing any watersports. We are pretty busy with the shooting and I think Rob just wants some rest and relaxation time (aka time to play his pc games .) We will just be on the island of Maui, though when we fly back we have to go through Oahu (I think) for our next connection. So hopefully I can get some malasadas...yummy!
PC games!, In Hawaii?
Be careful Danielle, people might think Rob's a nerd

What are malasadas?
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:54 PM   #248
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

Anywhere near the Lost set?
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
MrSnook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:14 PM   #249
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
No unfortunately we aren't really doing any watersports. We are pretty busy with the shooting and I think Rob just wants some rest and relaxation time (aka time to play his pc games .) We will just be on the island of Maui, though when we fly back we have to go through Oahu (I think) for our next connection. So hopefully I can get some malasadas...yummy!
mmmm malasadas.... i want some now....
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 11:16 PM   #250
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
We are staying at the Fairmont Kea Lani and I actually don't know the name of the beach we went to. It was right off the highway here.

yeah food and stuff is more pricey in that area.. but you are close to big beach and little beach (nude)
Old 01-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #251
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnook View Post
Anywhere near the Lost set?
No...I think that they shoot on the island of Oahu (but don't quote me on that.)
Old 01-30-2009, 05:18 PM   #252
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
PC games!, In Hawaii?
Be careful Danielle, people might think Rob's a nerd

What are malasadas?
Malasadas are Portugeuse donuts normally covered in sugar and filled with different fillings (my favorite is the custard filled malasadas.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:54 PM   #253
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Malasadas are Portugeuse donuts normally covered in sugar and filled with different fillings (my favorite is the custard filled malasadas.
I just put on 3 pounds just reading that!
Old 01-30-2009, 11:55 PM   #254
grande351

Quote:
Mmmmmmm, those sound GOOD!
but I can't have any (Damn, it's HARD trying to lose weight!)
Old 01-31-2009, 01:06 AM   #255
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

yes you dont want to even go near the store if you are losing weight. i try to stay away. far away.
Old 01-31-2009, 01:07 AM   #256
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
No...I think that they shoot on the island of Oahu (but don't quote me on that.)

you are right that is on oahu.
Old 01-31-2009, 01:09 AM   #257
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Take a road trip and do a shoot near a hatch.
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
MrSnook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:04 AM   #258
Geezer

Default Flying to Hawaii

You sat next to a woman who spilled her drink on you?!? WHAT??? You don't sit next to Rob when you fly? Don't tell me HE flies first class and you're all alone back in couch?
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:11 AM   #259
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Danielle even though i'm not a member. I'm sure you did a great job maybe a little more confidence is needed. Which i'm sure you will soon gain.

Ps
If you ever end up sitting next to a rude person again. Switch seats with Rob and if he won't, tell him the person is a great fan of his.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:01 AM   #260
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

sorry to hear your trip wasn't as productive as you would have hoped but from the samples Rob has posted, it was worth it.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:30 PM   #261
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
You sat next to a woman who spilled her drink on you?!? WHAT??? You don't sit next to Rob when you fly? Don't tell me HE flies first class and you're all alone back in couch?
LOL...Rob fly first class? Yeah right. It's quiet funny actually that he can spend 2 million dollars on a car but can't spend the money to fly first class. But anyways, he actually upgraded us to first class the first part of the trip, but coming home we flew coach.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:53 PM   #262
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

ROFL! hey, he needs to save money... you never know when he will need a new car.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:18 PM   #263
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

sorry it was not as productive as you desired that happens in all jobs i guess.

sitting next to rude person... not fun. i like flying... but that makes it rough.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:18 AM   #264
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

It could be worse. back menny moons ago I had to fly in my dress blues and had a kid puke on me. with two hours left in the flight. the stewerdes let me sit up with them and she tryed to wipe off my uniform but it still smeled till i was able to get it drycleaned.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:25 AM   #265
Geezer

Default The Good Old Days

I miss the days when all flight stewardesses could be Playboy Bunnies and they wore super cute outfits. More than once, a "stew" would have to reach up to get something from the overhead and her legs would go on forever. Now days, we get 40-50 year old, heavy set, unpleasant women and/or men.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:06 AM   #266
daniellemybelle
Danielle Junkie

Default flight trick

Sounds like that rude old lady has some good tricks up her sleeve......hmmm spilling drinks on a sweet young lady, maybe to help her clean up, or remove her top and bottoms to clean them. You sure this wasn't a fan of yours?

In any event welcome back to AZ and I'm sure you did great in Maui even with the weather.

Danielle no ka oi (Danielle is the best)
daniellemybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 05:19 AM   #267
Natal

Lol...it could be worse...I once had a 6 hour flight next a person who couldnt fit in his seat (nor could the rest of his brood), so he lifted the armrest and spilled about a quarter of the way into my seat. I wasnt happy. Allthough I did learn one thing....fat people frikken radiate heat like you wouldnt believe
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #268
Raymond (Studio6Girls)
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Right now I am feeling pretty sad. There is a guy who I honestly think is the Devil incarnate. He is evil and trys to spread negativity and hate to everyone around him. He has been emailing Rob, Lia, and I, writing the most evil, spiteful things I've ever heard. I feel horrible for Rob. Rob is by far the best boss I've ever had. He is kindhearted, loving, and giving. He would go to any lengths to please the members of his sites and to help out his friends or family. That is why I feel so bad...because Rob helped this guy out and in return is being treated like crap. Not only that, but anyone who is involved in FTVGirls is also being attacked and harassed on a daily bases. Rob has created beautiful things (the sites, the pictures, etc.) and I don't think people truly appreciate his talent or the amount of work he puts into it. People look at the picture and they think "wow, that's a beautiful girl" but they don't think about the person behind the camera...you know the one who is spending hours creating this beautiful thing for all of us to enjoy. I look at the pictures that Rob takes of me, and I want to cry because they capture that beauty that sometimes I don't see. Rob has made all of his girls into better people, especially me. I wish people weren't so negative and would appreciate the things that they are given. I appreciate this site being made for me...and I appreciate all of you amazing guys who post daily on my site and try to make it into something great. People need to stop looking at what they don't have and start looking at what they do. So if you are that guy that I'm talking about and you are reading this, please take it to heart. Quit being so negative and quit trying to mess up other peoples lives. And oh yeah quit posting personal information about me!
I agree about Rob being a great guy. Long story, but I sorta threatened Rob earlier in 2008 while being an *** because he hadn't done anything to me. Not only was he totally chill about the whole situation, but he offered to give me advice and invited me to Phoenix to watch him shoot and work. Who does that? Nobody is that nice right? Well, apparently Rob is!!! Too bad more people aren't like that, it'd make the world a lot better.
Raymond (Studio6Girls) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:07 AM   #269
Raymond (Studio6Girls)
Dreaming of Danielle

Big Grin

I saw you recent journal entry about starting school and needing tutors. I know going back to school is hard (I did it. haha) but never give up and always believe in yourself. I think ANYONE can learn ANYTHING if they try hard enough. I failed once class twice before I passed it on the third attempt (with an A even)

So, keep your head up!!!
Raymond (Studio6Girls) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:48 PM   #270
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natal View Post
Lol...it could be worse...I once had a 6 hour flight next a person who couldnt fit in his seat (nor could the rest of his brood), so he lifted the armrest and spilled about a quarter of the way into my seat. I wasnt happy. Allthough I did learn one thing....fat people frikken radiate heat like you wouldnt believe
Some of my best friends are overweight and not all radiate any more heat than the rest of us. Try saying overweight rather than fat next time Natal, it's less offensive.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:54 PM   #271
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
I miss the days when all flight stewardesses could be Playboy Bunnies and they wore super cute outfits. More than once, a "stew" would have to reach up to get something from the overhead and her legs would go on forever. Now days, we get 40-50 year old, heavy set, unpleasant women and/or men.
You mean the good old times when stewardesses used to look like her?
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #272
mart

If all stewardesses looked any thing like Lia. It would certainly help me to overcome my fear of aircraft and flying.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:36 PM   #273
birdie
Danielle Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to birdie
Default hi sexy danielle

How do u liked to be kissed?and where?

Moderator Note - This question should have been posted in the Questions For Danielle thread
birdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:31 PM   #274
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas View Post
You mean the good old times when stewardesses used to look like her?
Yeah Baby! That's what I'm talking about. Hell, I'd upgrade to first class to have Lia serve ME "coffee, tea, or....well, never mind!" It's just a fantasy!
Old 02-03-2009, 11:57 PM   #275
grande351

I don't remember stewardesses EVER looking THAT good!!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:07 AM   #276
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

not since i have been flying.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:16 AM   #277
Natal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Some of my best friends are overweight and not all radiate any more heat than the rest of us. Try saying overweight rather than fat next time Natal, it's less offensive.
This guy wasnt overweight, he was fat. I come from a family of large people, I know the difference.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:30 AM   #278
Natal

They do on foreign carriers, I think its just US ones that went frumpy.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #279
Seth
Danielle Junkie

Sounds to me like someone needs some more hours in her day If you ever find yourself in need of a European intern to help you out with your schedule, you be sure and let me know!

Hope the new photo shoot went well for you
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #280
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Sounds to me like someone needs some more hours in her day If you ever find yourself in need of a European intern to help you out with your schedule, you be sure and let me know!

Hope the new photo shoot went well for you
The shoot went great....just kind of long (4 hours).
Old 02-09-2009, 08:59 PM   #281
Seth
Danielle Junkie

Ouch, that does seem kind of long. I'm no expert, but that sounds like a long time to be on your feet, holding poses and so on. Doesn't it take a little of the fun out of it when it goes on for so long?
Old 02-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #282
geolarson2

Have no fear, you'll get yourself into something of a routine again and find that sweet spot balancing modeling with editing your site with school with family and with trying to have a social life of your own. The important thing is that you are are adaptable and you are in control of where you want to go to achieve your dreams. In the meantime, the pin-up shoot sounds freakin' sweet (just the thought of good ol' fashioned cheesecake, something Bettie Page-esque or Rita Hayward-esque is like manna for the imagination!). And now that yor family has gathered close, I suspect you'll be spending more time with them--especially with young Carter. Just you wait--the day he turns over for the first time, the day he learns how to crawl, then to stand, then that 1st step, the day he takes his own little hands and holds the bottle with you or his mom or grandma, the day he smiled (not just gas) at you, I know you are going to be so overwhelmed, like I was when I 1st became an uncle, and then again when I became an uncle the second time. And then it'll hit you, more than just me writing it, it'll really hit you that you were once that small, once upon a time 20 or so years ago you were learning to roll over, walk, interact with your mom and you'll realize just how much you've grown and changed, and at the same time you'll feel that little girl inside you looking up at you and giving you a smile. I just have to say, I am so very happy for you, Ms D, in everything you do!
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:35 AM   #283
marcus
Danielle Junkie

Hi Danielle

First of all my congratulations for the excellent result of your lab test. I'm hoping with you that result of the lecture test is very good as well and wish you a lot of success in the next tests.
I liked the webcam session of last Wednesday a lot and concerning your question whether to answer the questions on the computer or just speaking them I prefer that you speak them because it's very nice to hear your voice.

With kind regards
Marcus
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:05 AM   #284
grande351

Congrats Danielle!!
A 92 on your Geology lab is awesome
I'm sure you did fine on the lecture test, and you'll ace that math test too.
I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:54 AM   #285
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

awesome on the test... real cool.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:38 PM   #286
mart

I knew you were a smart cookie Danielle, well done on the geology test. I find editing relaxing as well. When i'm creating tribute videos i know it's on a completely different scale to what your doing Danielle but similar. I'm even thinking of doing a tribute video from your video logs. I like a challenge lol.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:27 PM   #287
alecarustar
Danielle Junkie

Nice!Good job..i hope you'll have much time to dedicate at your collegge's friends.becuse is very important.
I know that is many time that i didn't write on your forum, but it wan't because i don't think to you...i think you everyday because you are a girl that i'd like to marry :-) but when i don't know :-P

Danielle & Alessandro

you are my dream...
alecarustar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:19 PM   #288
lovley
Dreaming of Danielle

i hope you feel better soon !
oh i can remember i said "i will never ever drink again" a few times lol.. like 2 to be exact.. but somehow i always end up doing it again.. i blame my friends for draging me down to party mood
lovley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #289
Geezer

Question Drinking

Feb. 21, 2009
I am never drinking again...will go into details later when my stomach decides to stop giving me problems.
--------------------------------

Ha! Ha! Been there - Done that!! Many times, in fact. See, there is a reason why drinking shouldn't begin before 21! Your young bodies can't take the abuse.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:27 PM   #290
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

i can understand that... Danielle.. hope all is better now.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:26 AM   #291
grande351

Count me in with the others! Been there, done that!! I swore I'd never touch another beer (but I did), so I sympathize with how you're feeling. Hope you get better soon.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:51 AM   #292
Geezer

Feb. 22, 2009
BAH....NEED TO GET LAID!!!! I finally caved and bought a 3-day membership to a cartoon porn site and have been masturbating furiously for the past hour now. I've gone looking for other sites...realized that I love goth girls and goth porn. I found a hot gothic/horror porn site that has this amazing hot chick that I really want to fool around with.
------------------------------

Danielle!!!! You are killing me here! You masturbated, and orgasmed, twice, on the Web cam show. Now, you are telling us you "have been masterbating furiously for the past hour" while on another site??????!!!!!

OH! To be that young, again!
Old 02-22-2009, 12:19 PM   #293
Seth
Danielle Junkie

:-) Need to get laid huh

Yup, know that feeling, I'm online here thinking exactly the same thing
Old 02-22-2009, 12:36 PM   #294
lovley
Dreaming of Danielle

"Danielle doesn't give a **** about her fans"
wow thats the most untrue fact i ever heard. I have been talking to other girls over the years and you are the most fan caring person i ever seen, you put more time to your fans then i have ever seen another girl do before.
if you did go over time in your webcam show then it shows that you dont have an alarm like other girls do, they cut as soon as time expired. they dont reply as often on posts and pms as you do. the person that wrote that is nutz or jelous or crazy or something. you also do video logs, some other girls on the internet even take months before they do fansigns that fans requested but you take time for video logs thats even better and the amount of hard work you put into this is amazing. you truly "spoil" us all being so sweet and kind.

need to get laid? well i think im more in a need of getting laid lol.. 24 years virgin oops did i say that out loud? i atleast mastrubate 1 time everyday and sometimes several times a day lol. my record is 9 times.. haha.. oh i need to get laid badly.. hmm not sure why i write this but maybe helps you endure it if you know some of us have it worse
lovley is offline   Reply With Quote