FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2009, 11:10 PM   #1
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Default Photoshop & Tribute Videos

Hey Guys,

Here is a thought. A few of you love to create Photoshop art work (Ugo) and tribute videos (Mart). But, they are spread all over this forum. Why not create a whole new subsection like we have for (1) Danielle, (2) Lia, (3) FTV, and (4) General discussions.

That way, all the art work would be consolidated in one location. Those who want to view it can and those that don't can skip it easily.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:08 AM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I like that idea Geezer. Lagwagon is in charge of the forum so he would be the one to talk to about that.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:29 PM   #3
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I like that idea Geezer. Lagwagon is in charge of the forum so he would be the one to talk to about that.
Good idea Geezer, although i'm not sure how it will work. So those with video tributes or photoshops just post them here?. Danielle mentioned Lagwagon only he hasn't posted since 12.09.2008. So maybe someone else could help?.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Thumbs up We need AdMin Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Good idea Geezer, although i'm not sure how it will work. So those with video tributes or photoshops just post them here?. Danielle mentioned Lagwagon only he hasn't posted since 12.09.2008. So maybe someone else could help?.
Who ARE the "adminstrators" these days? It seems like the original guys aren't as active as they were when this site first began.

There must be someone who can create a fifth branch of the main tree and move all of the artwork to it. Step up and be counted, oh, Mr. Administrator!
Old 06-22-2009, 07:37 PM   #5
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Who ARE the "adminstrators" these days? Your answer is; http://danielleftv.com/forum/showgroups.php Only 2 of these have the capability to add another forum, they are Rob and Lagwagon. Danielle, WhyYou and myself don't have that capability.

It seems like the original guys aren't as active as they were when this site first began. Danielle is quite busy with her school and her career. WhyYou has been busy with school also. Myself, I am here several times a day and if things are running smoothly, I just let the members indulge themselves to the subject at hand.

There must be someone who can create a fifth branch of the main tree and move all of the artwork to it. Step up and be counted, oh, Mr. Administrator!
Carry on, nothing to see here.