FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2009, 03:31 AM   #1
Markrain10
Danielle Fan

Default Bourbon street

Hey Danielle, saw you and I guess your gf at Bourbon last night. Kind of a weak night there in my opinion, not as many hot chicks as there usually are. What did you think?
Markrain10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:47 AM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

No freaking way! How come you didn't come up and introduce yourself? Yeah that was my friend Dallas with me. I ended up getting four dances from two girls. Was thinking about getting a stage/birthday dance like that other guy (the one who turned 21) got. But Dallas ended up talking me out of it. I really wished you had come up and introduced yourself. Girlwise...it was okay. Personally I only found three or four of the girls attractive. Most of them were too fake looking for my taste.
Old 06-03-2009, 08:38 AM   #3
Markrain10
Danielle Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
No freaking way! How come you didn't come up and introduce yourself? Yeah that was my friend Dallas with me. I ended up getting four dances from two girls. Was thinking about getting a stage/birthday dance like that other guy (the one who turned 21) got. But Dallas ended up talking me out of it. I really wished you had come up and introduced yourself. Girlwise...it was okay. Personally I only found three or four of the girls attractive. Most of them were too fake looking for my taste.
I thought about coming over and saying hi but didn't want to bug or anything. If I see you again somewhere I'll say hi, lol. Yeah, my friends and I thought there were only 2 or 3 girls that looked really good, when usually most of them do. Two guys actually got the on stage treatment, maybe you showed up after the first one did. By the way, how is Christie's? Or do you have any other local recommendations?
Markrain10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #4
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markrain10 View Post
I thought about coming over and saying hi but didn't want to bug or anything. If I see you again somewhere I'll say hi, lol. Yeah, my friends and I thought there were only 2 or 3 girls that looked really good, when usually most of them do. Two guys actually got the on stage treatment, maybe you showed up after the first one did. By the way, how is Christie's? Or do you have any other local recommendations?
I haven't been to Christie's yet. Bourbon Street is the only 21 and older strip club I've been to. I heard that Candy Store is supposed to be pretty good and Hi Liters is supposedly one of the best in Arizona (the girls are really friendly there.)