FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2021, 08:32 PM   #1
jimbeebe@cox.net
Danielle Fan

Smile Question about YouTube

Danielle I watch all of your YouTube videos. Tell me what kind of questions can I ask you so you will address them on YouTube. I really like to know your first name too. Hope you read this thread. I hope you don’t mind me asking. Love you lots
jimbeebe@cox.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 01:18 AM   #2
wabbit
Danielle Junkie

Jim, are you referring to her vlogs as the YouTube videos? Or are you watching her vlogs on actual YouTube channels? I've only seen Danielle post new content here. I have also seen a YouTube channel regularly repost her vlogs for their own monetization. To the best of my knowledge, she's only on this site and Twitter.
wabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 10:22 PM   #3
danielle_ftv
Administrator

One of my fans pointed out to me that someone has been posting my video logs on Youtube. I haven't been too bothered by it since I figure it might bring in some new members. I will definitely have those videos removed if the videos/channel is monetized (I think that's the correct term for it).
Old 06-02-2021, 10:23 PM   #4
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbit View Post
Jim, are you referring to her vlogs as the YouTube videos? Or are you watching her vlogs on actual YouTube channels? I've only seen Danielle post new content here. I have also seen a YouTube channel regularly repost her vlogs for their own monetization. To the best of my knowledge, she's only on this site and Twitter.
Do we know if the videos are monetized? I thought that as long as they don't have ads then they aren't monetized. I could be completely wrong here since I don't know much about how Youtube handles monetized videos/channels.
Old 06-03-2021, 01:09 AM   #5
wabbit
Danielle Junkie

Hi Danielle

It was I who originally dropped you the heads-up on the monetization. The videos are monetized. Some clips have more obvious advertising than others though. The same is true for a second YT channel I recently found. From the looks of the header style, it appears to be the same person double-monetizing your content.

Last edited by wabbit; 06-03-2021 at 01:12 AM.
Old 06-11-2021, 09:28 AM   #6
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Default Making money from your vlogs

Hey Dani,

If indeed some usurper has purloined your content (e.g. vlogs) and posted it on YouTube to make money from ads, why not try asking YouTube if they can simply move this content into a YouTube account you control, complete with the ads and their associated revenue stream?

Best,
RtL
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 12:51 AM   #7
wabbit
Danielle Junkie

Love your verbiage Ron. Great idea should she be so inclined. Shame I didn't think of that first.
Old 06-25-2021, 11:14 PM   #8
Rebecca62
Danielle Fan

Send a message via MSN to Rebecca62

That is where I saw you first was on you tube..just recently,and yes there are ads..I do not think they are monetizing on it.I must say,that is when I decided to Google you and found this site..I am in awe of your talent and beauty..most of all your candidates in vlogs!
Rebecca62 is offline   Reply With Quote