FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2011, 01:40 AM   #1
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Danielle..Sorry for the public posting.

I know I shouldn't made the posting about the trip.I wanted to apologize to everyone and and especially to Danielle for the post I made about the trip.
I sometimes do thing without thinking especially when I get upset.It had gotten me in touble before and I would have thought I learned by now.
Danielle I know you would never forget me for doing it and making you uncomfortable.
Danielle I had always thought of you has being pretty special and the reason why I struck around the forum.As you said in the other post about people thinking you as a slut cause you were in the adult business.I had never thought of you that way.Just a person who was comfortable with herself and I guess a bit of a free spirit. I had sent a few PMs trying to explain things.I should have kept this thing private between danielle and I see about working out the misunderstanding. Sorry again about the other post.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:49 AM   #2
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I feel you shouldn't have posted the things you did post, and I also feel Danielle shouldn't have posted what she posted as well (haters chill, if TD didn't post then Danielle woun't have replyed)

That being said, maybe we shouldn't see posts like this, until the facts are all sorted out, maybe if Danielle said she would spend time with you and then didn't, then you would have been right to post your side, this lets the rest of us know.

But as this wasn't the case, like you said, maybe think about it first, now all drama should be solved lol.

To Danielle, get ya *** out lol
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #3
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Sorry to hear how your break went Texas, you were annoyed at the time and most of us do the wrong things in such a mood. At least your apologising, which shows you are decent guy, we all make mistakes.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:55 PM   #4
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I am also sorry about the way things ended up. I am planning a trip to Texas for my family reunion in July and would like to make it up to you TD.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:20 AM   #5
regan
Danielle Fan

Red face

cant we all just get along im sorry she was busy but i think you should be happy she picked you up at airport ive never got to be that close to her i think it would be awsome if danielle was close enough to talk with her in person you are lucky
regan is offline   Reply With Quote