FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Default Drama and stress. Only my strength,...

From about 5 days, my mother suffers a lot. I try to win my sadness with you all. Despite the colleagues of my job always detached and overbearing, today I am having a hard day for my poor mother.
I hope only for my strength in my Faith to see my mother recovering a little of her strength. And a thing that does me the joy to live. And winning against the wickedness in my job.
I don't know what other to say. Only my outlet. As always.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Ugo you are stronger than you think, to care for your mother and to hold down a difficult job with colleagues who are not in your corner. Would take a lot out of anyone. I remember when my mum was ill it was a difficult and stressful time for me, now happerly she is well now. But i wouldn't like to go through that again. Yet you manage to cope by yourself Ugo and i can only admire that, Your mother has a very special son in you, to do what you do Ugo. I'm not very good with words Ugo, only to say your never alone my friend. I wish your mother well Ugo. I'm not really sure what else to say my friend, other than i hope your situation changes for the better.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
captnjack
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Ugo I hope the best for your mother and her speedy recovery. She is fortunate to have such a devote son as you to see her through her illness. Be strong and try to take care of yourself also in these stressful days.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:02 AM   #4
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

i agree there ugo, you are stronger than you think. she is fortunate for a son as you. your friends here hope the best for you and your mother.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:41 AM   #5
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Ugo...I hope you know that everyone on this board is here for you. You are an amazing person and you can definitely make it through anything.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #6
ugo

I thank you everyone that you are comprehensible with me. I needed something from someone a good friendship. I know that it is only online. But at least it is something for me.
I am only always, but not for my guilt. There are so many things happened in our life between my mother and I. There have been difficult complications of character with my two sisters toward my mother that has suffered a lot because of their psyche neurotic.
Even if my two sisters try to do something for my sick mother of chronic Helzameir. But But I been only me to give ability and courage of life to my mother. Because I think only with the love and the spirit of praiseworthy sacrifice it wins him the loneliness and the illness.
It's difficult to do a life in the external world if you don't have any true people that understand the problems of each of us and the situation in family when a mother is alone to the world.

Mart,
thinks that you are also an uproarious person as good heart and great affection of friendship from when I had known you from Alison's chat.. Those very particular people as You, WhyYou, Tigger and Captnjack (also SailAway. From Alison's chat).

I would like to win to the job. But it is had to change the manager that doesn't want to know nothing of the discipline to plan to my job. That's why the colleagues are ill-mannered and commanders to do what they want.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:36 PM   #7
Anoree

Ugo, my friend, you know you've got a lot of friends here on the board, who send their strength out to you in their minds.

Everybody who attends a family member comes through tough times eventually. You hit it twice as hard with your job conditions. I think you manage it marvelous. If you've got to let the stress out here or by PM, we're here for you.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:44 PM   #8
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Hi Ugo, As you can see you have a lot of great friends here at the forum. You are not alone. Good luck for you and your mother.
Your friend T-bone Thomas
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:51 AM   #9
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Ugo...I hope you know that everyone on this board is here for you. You are an amazing person and you can definitely make it through anything.

Thanks Really My Friend Special Danielle !!
Yuo're Very good. And Very Beautiful !!
Old 06-11-2009, 10:00 AM   #10
ugo

Thanks my new very special of Forum Danielle's Anoree and T-bone !! Two Friends German cousins of Italy.

Yesterday I was destroyed! In the job there was no great collaboration. I was nervous! There was confusion and chaos of people and reunions.

Returned to home, I looked for assistance from my sisters, because my mother he didn't succeed in moving for changing her and to clean. I was as a squeezed lemon. But the thing was the job that has made a lot me become rabid.
But I am better today. My strength has sustained me. Giving me the smile.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #11
grande351

Hang in there Ugo! You're strong enough to handle this. You have many friends here whenever you need support!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:22 AM   #12
ugo

Thanks Friend Grande351.

Situation a little improved. But my mom doesn't succeed in drinking water anymore, and to eat that food stuff for baby. Very difficult.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #13
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
Thanks Friend Grande351.

Situation a little improved. But my mom doesn't succeed in drinking water anymore, and to eat that food stuff for baby. Very difficult.
Ugo, i don't want to stick my nose in too far, but if your mum isn't drinking or eating very well. Maybe she should go to hospital if that's possible. I know you do a very good job of caring for your mum. She would get 24hr attention and it will release a little pressure on you. i've known you for quite awhile Ugo and you have cared for your mum for some time, which i know you have been doing a good job, but i think it may help if she got some professional care as she isn't drinking or eating. Please don't take this as an insult on your caring for her Ugo, because it isn't.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:24 AM   #14
ugo

Mart,You know that you are a great person of human life when you talk to me. I am happy to have a great friend as you indeed. It's a luck to have here you to the forum Danielle's.

My mother is difficult. It doesn't serve the hospital (or almost). The same thing would be equal of as and to house. There are my two sisters that try to do as they are able.
I'm not able to be to the hospital to see my mother. I am badly. I have some ugly memoirs of the hospital. It comes me the anxiety. The fear.
My mother cannot be left alone by professional nurses. But not even sisters would not be able. They are very nervous and confused. And they don't listen to what I say. A silent war. But always in the respect.
However my mom it is under care from medical bottles with ligaments to the veins (for the water and the kidneys). And an is a little better. Despite to eat (only food stuff baby. From years).
I always hope that my mom can be well indeed. With my great sacrifices of patience and affection.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:48 AM   #15
mart

I understand my friend, my thoughts are with you Ugo and your mum. Your mum raised a special person as in you Ugo. To have such a loving and dedicated son. I'm proud of you and i know your mum is proud of you. You may think your lucky in having a friend like me, but it's me who is the lucky one Ugo. I'm really wishing your mums health improves my friend. If only i could help more, i would.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:24 AM   #16
captnjack

I hope the best for your mom Ugo!
Old 06-13-2009, 07:46 PM   #17
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
I hope the best for your mom Ugo!
As do I, Ugo.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:52 PM   #18
ugo

Thanks again my friends Captnjack and Anoree.

"Small distraction: my sisters were not careful to see the arm of my mom that inflated because of the needle injected inside the vein for assistance liquid. My mom sometimes lifts the arm, and someone has to be very careful. But I was to the job.
Wanting to say something of my personal outlet. Nothing more.
When it takes a lot of attention."
Old 06-13-2009, 11:49 PM   #19
tigger

Hang with it UGO . some day she will be gone and her suffering will be over, and you will look back at the time you were able to spend with her and cherrish every moment . I will keep you in my thoughts.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:36 AM   #20
ugo

Thanks Tigger.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #21
ugo

Other moment "dark" that I have crossed! I feared the worse! I hate the ugly moments that every year suffers. Particularly the job from the people of total hypocrisy. A war that they wants to win for their exuberance malicious with the manager.
They have wanted to hope that can return the famous crazy person, that until now I have been calm. Some and I have confirmed that he is distrusted and checked by the police. But the justice in Italy is fragile thread. He enjoys a lot of dangerous friendship.
And I don't accept other parts.
Then I am crossing difficult moments for my mother. My sisters do what they believe him. But I double my daily works to hold better always the unarmed mother. And there are always polemics and discussions with sisters.
Meanwhile, here to the forum, I want to react to do something. But my ideas disappear in the chaos of my stress.

Also when I go out I try to react in the public life. Not could go sea too.
My health is good! The kidneys seem to react well. But this stress is becoming dangerous. But if I am a sweet man and from the as good patience for the job and my mother.

"I could see if mine mother had the strength to look me and to smile for hearing my excuses. Because I am not a man that can deserve of what I could give more. For the well to my mother".
Old 07-10-2009, 09:23 PM   #22
mart

You hang on in there my friend, your doing a good job looking after your mum and dealing with an awkward situation at work. Your a brave defiant man and your tougher than you think Ugo. I know it helps to get it off your chest and we'll always be here Ugo, to help if we can.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:59 PM   #23
captnjack

I wish the best for you and your mother ugo!
Old 07-11-2009, 08:26 AM   #24
ugo

Thanks!
It's something of survival here to the forum. Even if it is not easy.

I don't understand. What people reason to his way of provocation and humiliation toward the truest people that live well and calm.
I don't understand as relatives they reason thinking that all proceeds well when I reason with the heart and brain.
Himself same cannot be been by to live well, and helping others? For the other ones is a bother!
It's really truth that cannot be lived of peace in our sick world.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #25
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugo View Post
I don't understand. What people reason to his way of provocation and humiliation toward the truest people that live well and calm.
I don't understand as relatives they reason thinking that all proceeds well when I reason with the heart and brain.
Himself same cannot be been by to live well, and helping others? For the other ones is a bother!
It's really truth that cannot be lived of peace in our sick world.
I think part of it may be envy. Those people may have (had) a life where they can't (couldn't) be at peace themselves, so they won't let others have it either.
Or they're just plain evil and do it because they can and enjoy seeing others suffer.
We've got a saying in German: "Es kann der Frömmste nicht in Frieden leben, wenn es dem bösen Nachbarn nicht gefällt." (The very meekest cannot live in peace if his evil neighbour does not like it.) I think it fits here.

About your sisters I think they don't spend nearly as much time with your mother as you do, and they don't see what swayings she goes through, and what amount of effort and love you spend with her.
I hope at least your mother can let you know from time to time how much she appreciates that.

We, your friends at this forum, are proud of you.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #26
mart

I agree with Anoree, i've never been very good with words Ugo, but i also would encourage you to get your sisters to help more Ugo. I mean families should pull together when a parent is unwell. So i guess they must have their reasons for not wanting to help, whether it's right or wrong. I really hope things improve soon my friend.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #27
ugo

You have said well Anoree ( and Mart ) for how much likes to "bad" (wanting to call bad) the desire to do arrogance and overbearance toward those people of few words that don't give bother.
I work with my silence. But I'm prepared to whatever aspect to have a good time and speak. And when I see people that believe him to make the best (and taking advantage of the others), the anger comes me not to be respected. Unfortunately in the job there is the sore of the egoism (each wants to do what believes him).
I am still not able of to change the job (for motives various).
My sisters have a difficult character. They have "ruined" my mother, of as all the families that have problems. I have always made my part of the good sense of respect in the family. But has found the silence of my sisters that they never cared for my mother. That's why it doesn't have sense anymore collaborate. Also now I keep on making to understand them, when by now my mother "it is absent in our world." What can she understand my mother? She doesn't even know if she is living.
But my love (at times tired of the too much stress) has let my mother still live. Because the people "useless" they still have the right to way of living.
I don't have guilt of nothing. They are the others that don't want to listen to me. It is continuous to be myself, and in the respect toward the others. I imagine as the people it doesn't understand this measure of the civil value to live.
And I don't want to always be right, but I believe to be always of my good reason that I have.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #28
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Hang with it UGO . some day she will be gone and her suffering will be over, and you will look back at the time you were able to spend with her and cherrish every moment . I will keep you in my thoughts.
This quote sums it up for me Ugo, at least you can be with you mother.
For reasons i will not mention, I did not get to spend any time with my mother when she got sick or get to see her or say good buy when she passed.

At least you wont have that to bear, your mom has a great son, and i see you have a lot of support in here.
I do hope things go well for you Ugo and your mom.