FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Smile I saved a black cat!

I had never happened since I have the license to drive.
To part of the night often do not see in the dark when passing animals and people crossing the streets.
I was driving with my the big car (see photo) on a suburban street, when I see to pass suddenly in front of my car with a speed of 70/80 km/h, a very beautiful black cat.
He was scared! Why front to my car there was another car at speed more me, and would invest the little cat that was standing fearfully.

But after that machine there my car at to follow , what having seen the cat frightened by the first machine, which with an unbelievable readiness of my reflexes and love for animals, I have saved the cat who wanted to pass in front of me.

My speed was almost dangerous to stop my car unlike that first car that do has speed more.
One can say that I has do in time (almost touching his black body).
And after I stopped, I looked with love and smile to the black cat that had stopped to look at me.
As thanking me, he wanted say.
Thank God, I saved the black cat. But I do not believe to the superstitions of those who invest the black cat brings bad luck.

What do you think of my story?
Is it happened to you too bad some misfortune on the poor animals?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fiat_Multipla_2002_001.jpg (68.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg post-624-1111269537.jpg (71.5 KB, 8 views)
Old 03-11-2009, 08:31 PM   #2
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Good driving Ugo! You must have cat like reflexes lol. I believe black cats are meant to be bad luck if they cross your path. But that's only if your superstitious which i'm not. Unfortunately i've ran over a few foxes and rabbits over the years. Part of my work route is through some country lanes and there are a lot of wild foxes and rabbits throughout these lanes. Most of them are quite small and hard to spot til it's too late because they charge out of the side hedgerows so damn quick. I don't even get a chance most of the time to even touch the brakes. They really that fast.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Well done Ugo!
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:24 AM   #4
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Default Ugo's car

Ha! Ha! That is the funniest looking car I've seen in a long time. No disrespect, it's just different than what I'm used to seeing.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:20 AM   #5
captnjack

Good save Ugo!
Old 03-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #6
Anoree

Congratulations on your reflexes, Ugo! Nicely done.

I had a similar situation a couple of years ago, too. A cat decided it had to go in twilight right over one of our busiest streets. I automatically stepped on the brakes, hard. The cat got safely over the street - and I was lucky that no car was immediately behind me. If a following driver would have hit me, I would have been given at least part of the fault, for stopping "just" for a cat. But you can't help your reflexes, can you?

"My" cat wasn't black, though, just a normal colored cat.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:26 AM   #7
Geezer

I just got done sitting in the road for, like, five minutes, while a large flock of Canadian Geese walked down the middle of it - not having a clue where they wanted to go. The birds just stood there, in the road, taking their time, while cars backed up waiting for them to move.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #8
ugo

I think that there is a big difference between animals in a group, and animals that suddenly cross the road (especially in the dark).
It is not easy to notice the animals on the road fast (cats, foxes, rabbits, and sometimes even the dogs but they are slow).
When we stop to move a group is always better to respect their nature (if not in a hurry).
But when there are animals that are fast ,.... depends on ourselves. But it is also important to our lives, because we can run the risk of have accidents to cause invisible animals.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #9
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Awww....cute cat. I want that kitty!
Old 03-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #10
ugo

The felines are very beautiful in every aspect of color they have. It's their fabulous nature.
I love also the Panther! It's spectacular!
But I would so much have a black kitten and soft.
Remember I having one of my previous black and white kitten. It was called 'FIFI' ".
It was my first love!
Then killed by dogs in disgrace. He had the collar with a rope (my father did not want to see the cat free in the house).
Then I had another very nice black cat, and was called "Mafalda".
It's died young and blind (he had a shot to the face. I do not know what it was. I think my sisters).
Now I not have other cat. I am tired of wickedness.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:41 PM   #11
geolarson2

Good on you, Ugo! My first jobs were working with animals, and the one thing that distressed me the most was when I had to deal with the ones that died, whether furry, fishy or feathery, so I have a lot of respect for someone who goes that extra little bit and saves an animal. Plus I have an affinity for black cats (a couple of my great-great-great-&c. grandmothers were accused witches--they weren't, of course, but I like "sticking it to" those Puritan bastards who killed them, so black cats are high on my list of favourites, despite my allergies!).
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:45 AM   #12
ugo

If one is sensitive to allergies (I suffer a little) should not always be next to the cat.
But to have much love and affection to a cat that do company is a cure for those who are alone.
It also removes the disturbance of health.

I really do not know if there is a legend of witchcraft, and his cats blacks.
But our world is sick of so many forms that occur in disgrace. It is not only guilty of superstition. But by ourselves irresponsible.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:26 PM   #13
ugo

Unbelievable paradox!

A young of the my part by city has not had the luck to be careful. But managed to avoid investing a cat, but it went out the road hitting the "traffic island ".
It's just wounded. I am glad that nothing has happened of a serious at cat and the young. Yet there was light during the day (it was 16.00 PM).

Sometimes it's fatality.