FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Exclamation I Love America's !!

I have a great desire to talk and love as the land unbelievable America.
A land that has charm and freedom throughout the world.
A sense of mutual respect and love of neighbor.

What was quite mysterious in my soul to love America?
I think a real instinct for the destiny of my life on earth.
Something had to happen has happened and my total love for America.
The complete passion for a woman like Alison Angel, has become love for America as my final and divine.
Currently I have a strong desire to make a trip to America.
Something that America is calling me to reward my love.

I saw my Italy a beautiful country and wonderful but incredibly sick of so many bad things that happen.
I was born in Rome. But I could not make my life in Rome. My great regret.
I had a life (even now) terrible.
I'm fighting. Hard.

Thanks to my smile and the strength to move forward with my muscles (not by chance, I believe to be Hulk, my character symbolic).

And with my smile I had (and I still have) the companion of power that is the faith within me.
Sometimes the badly stopped on my silent and mysterious force. Something I want to live.

And when you understand to see Europe, I had seen his strength and robustness of the traditional homeland wise and spiritual, for our difficult feelings that we have crossed all the hard and complicated history.
I like Europe but had to obey like to a father to love and respect.
Some times you felt a freedom to enjoy something special and new.
It's was the mentality of sacrifice and willingness to go on with its history full of events.

Something missing in our globe.
Was that land which had magical and amazing.
The land that is called America.
I with the time and suddenly, I discovered that America as the only freedom that you see.
America has made me discover the love and beauty within me to what America did see in the world.
Europe had its great teachers of history in the field of art and culture in general.
But America has gave a country full of beauty and discovery.

America has made me dream. And dream yet. It's the destiny of my life.
I have seen the cinema. And I discovered the meaning of a legend like Marilyn Monroe.
She was beautiful. It's was like the beginning of loving a beautiful woman. How to enjoy and admire what it is like the beauty of the land America.
I saw the cinema as a life from a record of what's happening in the world.
Without America is hard to understand other land complex, but full of good story consumed.
America has opened a whole world the reality of our world difficult.
That's why it's nice to go to America for love, enjoy and entertain a homeland to discover and live.

I think I live with the magic of America. I must say that it is so.
The Italy was something of which I am living. But it is a piece of the tradition of Europe.
It was just to understand the sacrifices of everyday life hard the European Union. In particular, Italy. Earth invaded by other Europeans, for lack of love independent.
To the Italy it's missing the true strength antique : ROME!
Rome was the one who had an incredible mastery of knowledge govern.
It was the real charm of Italy. But Rome had "his diseases": invaded too.
Like when happened to Germany by the great technological and industrial power.

And continuing to love America for my life (with its beautiful women), I had two things:

-The tragedy of 11 September 2001 that struck me my dream. Something that the world was losing the magic of America.
I was afraid. I thought America is in crisis.
But America can not be killed from his thousand charms to resurrect yourself and yet our world and not that difficult to change.

-The other is what America has given me an incredible woman of rare beauty and charm, with the sweetness amazing: Alison Angel. America, has wanted to give something prize to my love rewarded.
It's was she who made the final of my love for the American land.
And I learned English. But I'm still learning.
Now I can only say: America, waiting. Do not let the dream ends.

I still need your friends. My thoughts of affection for Alison Angel and Danielle.
To win my life hard.
Thanks America for me to dream again. Why this is the land of wonders for our world ill and difficult.

Even America has its ills and suffering. But it is a wonderful land that is called America.
I want to thank Alison Angel for having made my final love of love with America.

All This is the sense of the reality of my daily life.
Nobody fixations or adoration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2xxB...c-HM-fresh+div

Last edited by ugo; 06-04-2009 at 07:59 AM.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:18 PM   #2
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Ugo...wow...I watched the video...I won't ever forget that day, I was living in California at that time and when I got up that morning to get ready for work, the sight of the first building burning was on my television. The first thing I felt was horror, then anger, then both emotions at once...and then I watched the second plane hit. I can't describe the way I felt but it was not anything anywhere near to bad...it was a lot worse. When I got to work they had televisions set up so everybody could keep up with the news and the rescue efforts...and then the buildings collapsed...and the real horror set in.

I wonder how future generations are going to feel about seeing those videos. Already the kids, who were not old enough to understand what was happening at that time, are now old enough to understand but they are seeing the destruction without feeling the horror. So as much as I don't like watching those videos because of the upset it causes me, it is important that they be available for all to see.

Ugo...thank you for your words of praise for my country. I hope one day you will have the opportunity to come here and maybe you and I will be able to meet in person. I would truely love to hug my friend ugo.

Sorry, no smiley at the end of this post, still feeling the upset from watching the video.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:03 AM   #3
tigger

I rember exactly where i was then. i worked at a local construction company moving equipment when i heard it on the radio. I will never forget that day.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:10 AM   #4
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I too remember that so vividly. i live 40 miles from NYC. Those buildings were an icon. I have many memories and photos over the years of the towers. That day was surreal. Such a range of emotions that even now sometimes is hard to think about, that is even without thinking on the couple i knew who were there that day. At work everything stopped and we all gathered around the snowy television set and just stared blankly. Nothing really got done the rest of that week. Another strange thing after that day everything was so quiet as we are used to planes always in the air and then there were none.

Thanks for those words Ugo.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:17 PM   #5
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
Ugo...wow...I watched the video...I won't ever forget that day, I was living in California at that time and when I got up that morning to get ready for work, the sight of the first building burning was on my television. The first thing I felt was horror, then anger, then both emotions at once...and then I watched the second plane hit. I can't describe the way I felt but it was not anything anywhere near to bad...it was a lot worse. When I got to work they had televisions set up so everybody could keep up with the news and the rescue efforts...and then the buildings collapsed...and the real horror set in.

I wonder how future generations are going to feel about seeing those videos. Already the kids, who were not old enough to understand what was happening at that time, are now old enough to understand but they are seeing the destruction without feeling the horror. So as much as I don't like watching those videos because of the upset it causes me, it is important that they be available for all to see.

Ugo...thank you for your words of praise for my country. I hope one day you will have the opportunity to come here and maybe you and I will be able to meet in person. I would truely love to hug my friend ugo.

Sorry, no smiley at the end of this post, still feeling the upset from watching the video.

Thanks Friend WhyYou !
Also I would not like to look at that videos that make to remember a sad and historical page of America.
I have been afraid that other countries were killing the magic of the American liberty.
I am happy that Italy is the best friend in America.
A page that never will forgotten in the future of America. As the tragic memory of the Hebrews. As the love in Jesus. As our true feelings of our daily life. Because so it is true men.
I am a true man. But the ugly things that I have, have ruined me my joy to have a good time. But I am always smiling for the future.

I would like indeed to go to America. To meet you. Particularly WhyYou, Alison Angel, Danielle, Rob.
Only my dream will make me wake up in the reality to find me in America.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:14 PM   #6
ugo

Italy-USA

In these days there has been Italy-USA. In politics there has been the meeting of good continuous friendship between Berlusconi and Obama.
Italy looks for "hospitality" for the prisoners of Guantanamano. The world has to learn from the goodness of Italy toward USA.
However I don't know what it is had to look for for improving the prisoners. My thought.
The other thing is the sport. There has been the game of soccer in Sudafrica, and where Italy has beaten USA.
I am sorry for USA, because not's the soccer that they are strong. But other sports where USA is powerful.
But the curious thing has been an Italian boy been born in America Joseph Rossi. He has made two fable goals.
What do you say you?
Old 06-19-2009, 12:23 AM   #7
the Dutch mountains
Dreaming of Danielle

Be careful Ugo, discussing politcs is not allowed here...
the Dutch mountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:41 AM   #8
ugo

I not speak of politics. I say what has happened. I not like politics.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:40 AM   #9
ugo

GO USA !!!

After Italy "egoist and weak", I hope in USA to win the Confederation CUP 2009 of soccer in Sudafrica. But Brazil,..... (a beautiful lesson in Italy).
Old 06-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #10
ugo

USA in the history of the soccer!!!!!

I don't know if you impassioned of soccer have followed the game
USA-Spain. But at least I hope that you are happy about your American flag. A sporting pride!

I have howled of joy for USA the whole game. And I hope that it also wins the final of the Confederation cup 2009.

It won't be easy to beat Brazil or SouthAfrica. But at least you have entered the history of the world soccer for a final historian. It is not the World Cup that will be in 2010. But at least you have made a historical hit in your American soccer.

I am happy to be "American." And I have preferred USA to honor and to hope to Alison Angel. But also for FTVGirls, Danielle and Lia.
Yes! I want that Usa it wins the Cup for them. For Alison Angel! But also for the American people.

I felt him to me inside of me. As a magic inside of me. I wanted that Usa it wins the game. And I had written: GO USA! And I believe to have guessed.

I don't now know. We see if the American miracle will also have the best in final.

The best soccer players in USA: the doorman Howard (better and more strong than the "Italian Buffon", completely out); great defense to wall with the giant Onyewu, Bocanegra and Bradley (then expelled). I had said that Usa it has to do as the "Italian defense". And I have also guessed this. Onyewu seemed the "Italian Cannavaro".
But great honor and merit to the two goleadors Altidore and Dempsey that have had courage and rapidity in to make two impossible goals.
USA has made me have a good time!! Italy has done me "to cry" and to become rabid.
At last, honor to the trainer B.Bradley that is involved by serious and good gentleman.

GO USA again for Final of sunday june 28 !!!!

Old 06-26-2009, 08:05 AM   #11
ugo

Sin for South Africa.

I would have appreciated a beautiful final to surprise between USA and South Africa.

Now hope that USA beat difficult Brazil. And for my joy to Alison Angel and FTVGirls in general.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:55 AM   #12
ugo

Great wait for the final soccer confederation cup 2009 for USA in the history of his sports.

Win for me, for America, and for FTVGirls! Win the beautiful cup "world!" Preview 2010.

The beautiful American girls warn Brazil:
"Hey, we am strong!! "

Force USA !!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #13
ugo

Honor to USA !

Has won the same. For a finish ever reached: the final.

Last edited by ugo; 06-29-2009 at 10:00 AM.
ugo is offline   Reply With Quote