FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2024, 12:40 AM   #1
Yoda4141
Just Visiting

Default Behaviour or some people

Hello Danielle, Now I don't want to bring up bad news that 1. Danielle already knows 2. A lot of people hear also know is happening. However in the past year and a bit I've seen a increase of poor behaviour on X. Now it is appalling to say the least to see people who call themselves fans not step up and call the likes of harassment and Cyberstalking out. In late 2022 I was contacted by a scammer but there I researched the photos I read Danielle's posts and I saw how many people though. It was plan as day for all to see, just how some people to today's date think it is aok to commit serious crimes against Danielle's Right's
If you do read this Danielle do not think I'm here to wrap the Cain across your nuckles your done nothing wrong. And do understand that if your seen someone on X posting long publications about you it is me. It's to recap your posts so you don't have to sound like you are on repeat.
As is I know what you are going through this the reason I did step up on X for you. I don't hide behind fakery as i believe you only hiding something sinister if your hiding the basics. Like how your real though it does leave you open to hurt by Serial Pests. I'm on your side and I will keep advising others what ever they say or do.
This isn't really as question though if Danielle or others feel they see fit on this topic and think they should pitch in to it to bring some of the Serial Cyberstalking down. I am calling them out when I see it happening. Kind Regards
As a lady Danielle you've got a right to respect privacy and too your dignity. Regardless of your past activities. The one thing I believe is regardless to other mens beliefs is your right to respect. Xx
Yoda4141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 06:55 PM   #2
marcin37
Just Visiting

Default Danielle

Someone knows what's going on with her?
marcin37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 08:06 AM   #3
Yoda4141
Just Visiting

I can only speculate that it is stress that the behavior of scammers and scammer victims who in some cases steal her identity keeping the cycle of hurt going.
Old 05-27-2024, 12:32 PM   #4
Yoda4141
Just Visiting

Sadly I cannot say for a certain rights going on I can give at the moment. Unfortunately 18s up to New York herself not me not anyone else just Danielle herself that came into that.
Sadly this post was brought up on here by me because of the black of v spread toward Danielle and a lot of other women in general.
Sadly this behavior as gone unchecked for too long and yes it is hurtful to Danielle not because it's just happening via scammers but also she's getting double it because of scammer victims no woman deserves abuse regardless of what their occupation is.
Old 06-11-2024, 08:10 AM   #5
Yoda4141
Just Visiting

Default In short

In short, no
But but I do know that there are other things that maybe playing apart in Danielle's life. I don't want to speculate on things I don't don't know per-se
I don't know what is going on however I know with cancer and rev radiotherapy and chemo you lightly hood of cancer returning is higher than with out it. These two things destroy the immune system it just doesn't kill the bad cells but the good ones as well. Even died there are ways to Target the bad cells in factors it is so mind you to actually be able to Target all bad cells. Cutting out infected material in body parts can lead to free radical paths of the cancer to go and detected. And they die undetected until they are big enough to be detected therefore they free to Rome around in the blood stream until they grow again and they came grow anywhere in the body because once it's in the blood strain it can go from a single area so out the body therefore cancer that could be uterus or breast cancer code inherently become forms of cancer.
I'm not saying that decanter has grown back I'll come back however knowing that stress that Danielle has been through i13 plus 3 4 5 years has to try a part in what ever is going on with her cloth and I know with stress comes the idea problem that cancer indeed be a problem.
Doctors can say that your cancer free. Everyone should also understand doctors only do as what doctors do which is not focused on nutrition but drugs.
I'm not here to speculate or spread rumors that cancer because I don't know however I must admit that she's under stress via the situation that a lot of stalkers and harassers are causing these are victims of scammers who don't fall on understand the rights of Danielle and her rights to privacy sadly these people therefore first that line from being victim to victimizing Danielle.
Ace of victim I follow scars also if you have a light the FBI AFP and scarewatch Australia. The sad thing about this topic is that there is all this talk about victims of scammers but there is no support out there good enough for victims of identities theft and especially from victims of scammers especially when victims of scammers go past the privacy laws and go into harassment in stalking and stealing in a sense of reposting photos of Danielle linked they are not in contact with Danielle nor have written consent by Danielle to do so. Think about this situation and what is going on to her art entity then yes you can see the stress that she may be facing.
Understanding the severity of what the cancer was that Danielle has suffered from and those standing how she ended up with it is to understand what serverity she has to put up with on a daily weekly monthly or yearly reminder. When I found this out I had a better understanding to where she would of got it from and by how it was first received. It is something that is not duty women having natural sex and it's not something that is past by normal straight men to women. Its cause by anal sex two men and passed on to women however men get off lightly Ray weman even though it's caused by male to male anal women have to live with the stigma of the std. And women don't really say good in any case with this hanging over them. Distress that Danielle may be going through maybe also inducing flair ups so we all need to realize put oil caps on and understand what Danielle may be going through.
I must stress that yes and I had a lot about these two subjects one cancer because my mum said breast cancer too lot of about STDs they all taught about them in school well obviously not every Joe Brow and he's dog.
We also need to understand that this type of cancer can lead to women prematurely going into metaphors and I must say I have read this in a paper which I don't files side affects of this cancer so please understand that whatever Danielle is going through what ever has happened to you or anyone in matter of speech it's using Danielle's identity she doesn't need to know all she needs to know is that she is not doing anything wrong even though her identities being used and abused.
As I said these are just spatulations of what may be happening with these are not what Danielle is going to the best of my knowledge
When it comes to age and what space it she's not young anymore she's in a mid-30s and heading towards her 40s the life span of being in p*** is on average only a few years before they burnt out.
We have to understand also the industry it's self is riddled with drug abuse and alcohol abuse as women abuse by the producers themselves to perform to have a certain body shape. A lot of girls and unidential has addressed this but I must say that Danielle's hands are tied while she is in the industry because she cannot say something against an industry because like all in industries if you speak out about them and they gains them your outer in that you don't get shoots your career is over. However as I'm not in the industry and I don't folder you see it as an industry I do see a lot of reports of young girls on drugs and alcohol because of the industries which for women and girls to look like a certain way.
I'm not being mean to Danielle because I don't know if she's still in or out however to eastpoint I can say if she is out she must know how badly the industry treats women and girls. I'm not saying women and girls don't get into it to pay for that drugs and alcohol but research has shown that it is a rift in the industry
For some of these young women and girls would not ever do what most of them do without some form of drugging and or coaching with alcohol. As some of these things are very dangerous and some of these things are not sex and those things are actually abuse
Danielle herself nose and only Danielle knows certain things in her life I cannot emphasis on what Danielle is going through however I can only speculate on what Danielle is going through because I know Danielle like many women suffer in silence in many ways
A little note as there has been at least one every four days in Australia alone and one within every 24 hours around the world has lost that lives to abusive partners for men known and unknown to them and the only acceptable figure is 0. Every singient please speak out about it he's in this street or in a public arena or even behind closed doors we have to speak up about the mystic violence is a killer that should not be threat under the carpet or pushed into a closet and forgotten about the only acceptable figure is 0.