FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2013, 12:25 AM   #197
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by don660 View Post
i sent an email to Danielle on her G mail (daniellesxxxstore@gmail.com) ordering this video Naughty
Clips for Sale - On the Toilet

but she is not replying why ?
I'm replying to all of my emails now.
Old 12-28-2013, 12:26 AM   #198
don660
Danielle Fan

12-21-13 Professional Photo Update -- Jolly Lolli
12-16-13 Professional Video Update -- Bloom

not showing yet on member's page??
don660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:09 AM   #199
Anoree

They are still being uploaded, just like

12-11-13 Professional Photo Update -- Pajama Pleasure
12-06-13 Professional Video Update -- Santa's Sweetie

Have a little more patience, please.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:24 AM   #200
Anoree

Default some lost posts

Hmm.
It looks like we're on the new server now, but have lost some recent changes and posts on the Forum.

So, if you're missing your posts, please write them again. They were not deleted by the Moderators.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:38 PM   #201
danielle_ftv
Administrator

We were switched to a new server. I didn't realize that things would be deleted though...what a pain!
Old 03-05-2014, 06:18 PM   #202
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Question Please clarify editorial policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Hmm.
It looks like we're on the new server now, but have lost some recent changes and posts on the Forum.

So, if you're missing your posts, please write them again. They were not deleted by the Moderators.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I'm new here. When a post really IS deleted by a Moderator, what is your policy? Is the original author given a reason for denied publication, and an opportunity to revise his/her copy to address the problem in a cooperative manner? (Perhaps you recall that I brought the most peculiar "no sexual comments" clause in the forum ToS agreement to your attention when I arrived.)
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:52 PM   #203
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Thumbs up Many thanks, Anoree!

Quote:
...this month 7477 identified spammers tried to join the forum and were denied, 39 new members were accepted.
From those 39 two were spammers that slipped pre-defenses and tried to post spam messages. The spam messages got deleted before they were seen on the forum and the spammers got banned.

I'm sorry if our efforts to keep this forum spam free is getting on your nerves. I try to get registrations and posts validated as soon as possible, but I'm not online 24/7. Posting will get easier with time ... and posts.
Gosh, Anoree. Your extensive labors should elicit the heartfelt thanks of EVERYONE who enjoys following Danny through this venue! Heck, maybe you should even start your OWN Amazon Wishlist?

Against the day troublemakers force excessive countermeasure work, one can consider having new members post a nominal "peace bond" ($10 should be enough) through your standard payment schemes, with all but 10% refunded (to pay for vetting labor) after say, 10 civil posts. The downside is that some welcome would-be participants might then never post.

A less effective countermeasure would be the use of a CAPTCHA hurdle for every post. Today, these are typically self-financing through the use of two puzzles, one of which generates useful work (e.g. human-assisted image recognition).

RonTheLogician
Old 03-05-2014, 08:28 PM   #204
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
We were switched to a new server. I didn't realize that things would be deleted though...what a pain!
Given how silent the Forum recently was, I can't really blame the Techs. They probably figured they could move without a loss. It always comes different than you expect.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:43 PM   #205
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheLogician View Post
I'm new here. When a post really IS deleted by a Moderator, what is your policy? Is the original author given a reason for denied publication, and an opportunity to revise his/her copy to address the problem in a cooperative manner? (Perhaps you recall that I brought the most peculiar "no sexual comments" clause in the forum ToS agreement to your attention when I arrived.)
Did I welcome you already on the Forum?

Welcome Ron!

We normally don't delete whole posts, but rather edit parts of the posts that don't fit the rules stated by our late Lead Moderator WhyYou in the announcements. The original poster will then be contacted via personal message. Sexual content in the posts IS of course permitted, as long as it's kept in reasonable language. We don't need to fall into foul language just because this is an Adult Forum.
You also won't see flame wars on here. At least not for long.
Links to competing sites will be edited and commented as well.

SPAM-Posts or posts with clearly illegal content will deleted immediately, though. But I think that's easily understood.

Apart from that, I think we're an open minded community here. Feel free to discuss what's on your mind.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:07 PM   #206
Anoree

Quote:
Gosh, Anoree. Your extensive labors should elicit the heartfelt thanks of EVERYONE who enjoys following Danny through this venue! Heck, maybe you should even start your OWN Amazon Wishlist?

Against the day troublemakers force excessive countermeasure work, one can consider having new members post a nominal "peace bond" ($10 should be enough) through your standard payment schemes, with all but 10% refunded (to pay for vetting labor) after say, 10 civil posts. The downside is that some welcome would-be participants might then never post.

A less effective countermeasure would be the use of a CAPTCHA hurdle for every post. Today, these are typically self-financing through the use of two puzzles, one of which generates useful work (e.g. human-assisted image recognition).

RonTheLogician
Thank you for your suggestions, Ron.

Fortunately the amount of spammers streaming in has decreased considerably. In February, we had only 737 who hit their head on our second barrier (my approval) with 24 Users being accepted. The first barrier is the confirmation of the used email address. 761 registrations stranded there. No post had to be deleted.
This is a workload that can easily be handled. I won't go specific here, but I do have my well working procedures and tools.

Requesting a fee to register would put a lot of people off. We have the Forum free for a reason. Apart from that, a registration fee would be much more work, including handling restitution claims and fraudulent payments. Not worth the effort in my eyes.

To my knowledge, ALL current CAPTCHA mechanisms are cracked or dodged by SPAM bots. There are even some poor people sitting in some cheap loan countries, getting paid to solve CAPTCHA puzzles or Question and Answer riddles. Plus, we don't want our valued real people here to go through that on every post they make.

Again, thanks for the suggestions. We really appreciate your effort to help us here.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:07 AM   #207
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Cool Web site internationalization

Yes, English is widely understood, especially in written form. But what if one could automatically translate this Web site into other languages? Maybe you can! For some time now, Google, Microsoft (and maybe more) third parties have provided a free widget one can embed into a Web page which lets the reader translate the page into the human language of his choice. The only issue in my mind is whether these would be compatible with the constraints of vBulletin. (And even if so, extracting and setting the default target language automatically across multiple pages might be problematic.)

I got to thinking about this indirectly... Supposedly, guys in Latin America are more often fond of models with healthy cabooses than those in the States. Too bad they don't have Spanish and Portuguese versions of the site, I sighed...

Of course, the ultimate goal of this site is to enhance revenue. So maybe internationalization is only important if many currencies can be supported, too.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:50 AM   #208
Randolph Carter
Danielle Junkie

Location: New Hampshire, where men are men and sheep are nervous
Default And now for something completely different...

Techie question: why do I have to constantly re-login to posting questions or other stuff on the message boards? I've reached the point where I just keep my username in a paste buffer and type in my password. It's not a bad problem - I can cut-and-paste, I'm just curious...
Randolph Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:27 AM   #209
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Carter View Post
Techie question: why do I have to constantly re-login to posting questions or other stuff on the message boards? I've reached the point where I just keep my username in a paste buffer and type in my password. It's not a bad problem - I can cut-and-paste, I'm just curious...
I guess your browser is set to deny all cookies, even session temporary ones. Or your Internet security software clears them out for you.

You could try to enable cookies for danielleftv.com in your browser and / or whitelisting it in your security software.
Old 04-24-2014, 01:50 AM   #210
Randolph Carter
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
I guess your browser is set to deny all cookies, even session temporary ones. Or your Internet security software clears them out for you.

You could try to enable cookies for danielleftv.com in your browser and / or whitelisting it in your security software.
Hi Anoree! I've turned on cookies for http://www.danielleftv.com so let's see what happens. The article recommended accepting third-party cookies (which I hate, ever since reading about zombie cookies), but I'll turn it on if that's what it takes. I'll let you know what happens.

If it works, I'll send you some cookies. Or maybe Danielle dressed as a Girl Scout...?
Old 04-26-2014, 03:58 AM   #211
Anoree

Quote:
Hi Anoree! I've turned on cookies for http://www.danielleftv.com so let's see what happens. The article recommended accepting third-party cookies (which I hate, ever since reading about zombie cookies), but I'll turn it on if that's what it takes. I'll let you know what happens.
Is it working?

Quote:
If it works, I'll send you some cookies. Or maybe Danielle dressed as a Girl Scout...?
I'd prefer Danielle.

Hey, that's actually a nice theme idea for a shoot! Danielle as a cookie selling Girl Scout that ... seduces the buyer.
Danielle, do you still have a Girl Scout uniform?
Old 04-27-2014, 01:26 PM   #212
Randolph Carter
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Is it working

I'd prefer Danielle.

Hey, that's actually a nice theme idea for a shoot! Danielle as a cookie selling Girl Scout that ... seduces the buyer.
Danielle, do you still have a Girl Scout uniform?
It's working! You are the Man (or, as the surfers say...duuude!) What kind of Girl Scout cookie is your favorite? Sorry, offering Danielle is up to Danielle, but if she wants to reward you for most excellent support...

Danielle as a girl scout...? She'd sell all her cookies in one visit, then have to go back for more! I wonder if the local costume store has a "Naughty Girl Scout" uniform?
Old 05-06-2014, 03:48 AM   #213
Randolph Carter
Danielle Junkie

Default Broken links in picture set?

I was checking out Photoset 175 ("Captive" with Tommy P and Danielle in a blue blouse) and none of the photos can be opened. It looks like a URL issue since the message given is:

The image "http://danielleftv.com/members/p262/127.jpg" cannot be displayed because it contains errors.

The "p262" makes me suspicious...

But other than that, your photo sets are delightful, Danielle! I love large pictures; they give the feeling of actually being there
Old 05-06-2014, 05:17 AM   #214
Anoree

Quote:
I was checking out Photoset 175 ("Captive" with Tommy P and Danielle in a blue blouse) and none of the photos can be opened. It looks like a URL issue since the message given is:

The image "http://danielleftv.com/members/p262/127.jpg" cannot be displayed because it contains errors.

The "p262" makes me suspicious...

But other than that, your photo sets are delightful, Danielle! I love large pictures; they give the feeling of actually being there
Oops, that one slipped my attention. "p262" is correct. Unfortunately the (full size) pictures 101.jpg to 222.jpg can't be found. Funnily 223.jpg to 228 are there.

While Danielle fixes this, try the zip file option on the top left.

Thanks for reporting it.
Old 05-07-2014, 01:10 PM   #215
Randolph Carter
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Oops, that one slipped my attention. "p262" is correct. Unfortunately the (full size) pictures 101.jpg to 222.jpg can't be found. Funnily 223.jpg to 228 are there.

While Danielle fixes this, try the zip file option on the top left.

Thanks for reporting it.
Anoree, thanks for keeping track of and diagnosing these things...I think sometimes the IT guy goes ignored until something goes wrong. And Danielle, thanks for fixing this - you are truly a woman of many talents!
Old 05-07-2014, 05:21 PM   #216
Eric
Just Visiting

Anoree maybe you can help me. The Anal Prep video is listed as an update on the non member page, but it is not available in the member's site. Is it going to be an update? That is what I joined for so I am wondering. When I was a member before everything that was on the non member page was available, so this is new to me. Thank You
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:12 PM   #217
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Anoree maybe you can help me. The Anal Prep video is listed as an update on the non member page, but it is not available in the member's site. Is it going to be an update? That is what I joined for so I am wondering. When I was a member before everything that was on the non member page was available, so this is new to me. Thank You
Danielle is having problems with her login on the server for uploads at the moment. The changes in the non-member area must have been right before she lost access.
(Unfortunately that's one point where I can't support Danielle.)

I consider the uploads of the updates finished and ready for viewing when Danielle changes the Update Listings thread.

I'm confident that the Anal Preparation video will be up soon.
We're sorry for the inconvenience of the delay.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:14 AM   #218
Eric
Just Visiting

Thanks for your help, now I know what is going on. I'll be waiting.
Old 05-09-2014, 01:56 AM   #219
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I apologize...I forgot to upload the updated candid video page. I just did it now.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:56 PM   #220
Eric
Just Visiting

Well it was worth the wait. Thanks much. That is quite a procedure, I hope you don't do that too often and that you enjoy your dinner afterwards.
Old 05-10-2014, 02:01 AM   #221
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I totally pig out after an anal scene lol. Honestly though the whole process is totally worth it.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:29 PM   #222
don660
Danielle Fan

hey i got really problem
just few hours ago i joined the site for a month ,then i started to download video nd when its nearly finished it suddenly stopped , nd when i get into the website again nd going into the membership area they refuse my username\password :/ and when i try to reach for support on ccbill they said

Subscription Summary
Signup Date 08/12/2014

Website http://www.danielleftv.com
Cancel Subscription Your subscription was cancelled on 08/12/2014
Purchase Terms $24.95(USD) for 30 days then $19.95(USD) recurring every 30 days
?????????
don660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 06:52 AM   #223
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by don660 View Post
hey i got really problem
just few hours ago i joined the site for a month ,then i started to download video nd when its nearly finished it suddenly stopped , nd when i get into the website again nd going into the membership area they refuse my username\password :/ and when i try to reach for support on ccbill they said

Subscription Summary
Signup Date 08/12/2014

Website http://www.danielleftv.com
Cancel Subscription Your subscription was cancelled on 08/12/2014
Purchase Terms $24.95(USD) for 30 days then $19.95(USD) recurring every 30 days
?????????
Hi Don

The FTVGirls staff handles these kinds of problems.
Please contact ftvblock@ftvmembers.com about it and include the subscription ID and connected username.

Sorry for your inconvenience.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:29 PM   #224
stevenmash
Board Newbie

Just wanted to inform you that your Webcam archive isn't working.

http://www.danielleftv.com/members/c...hives-css.html

None of these streams can be found.
stevenmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:01 AM   #225
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenmash View Post
Just wanted to inform you that your Webcam archive isn't working.

http://www.danielleftv.com/members/c...hives-css.html

None of these streams can be found.
Thank you for reporting this.

The site is being worked on and the techs are notified about this error.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:45 PM   #226
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Wink How the heck can I get up if the site isn't?

Quote:
Thank you for reporting this.
The site is being worked on and the techs are notified about this error.
While they are at it, perhaps they can also address a problem my friend had. He publishes a video, here, which explains everything!
Old 11-09-2014, 06:55 PM   #227
Anoree

Quote:

While they are at it, perhaps they can also address a problem my friend had. He publishes a video, here, which explains everything!
Old 12-08-2014, 08:50 PM   #228
Anoree

Default Accidental deletion of new user jason...

Darn! I just accidentally deleted our new user jason* instead of approving him.

Jason, please register again.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 03-17-2015, 12:31 AM   #229
VeryNaughtyBoy
Just Visiting

Angry Multiple passwords?

I registered for Danielle's site and was happily able to download one (1) video. I made the mistake of exiting and there seems to be no way to recover or change my username/password. Also, it appears that I need a forum password and also a photo session password. I feel like I'm hacking the Department of Defense! Could someone please, please reset all of these and drop me a private note? My email address should be on file.

Also, for future thoughts...how about implementing single sign-on for the whole site? It would be nice to login once and then be able to browse all of the site without having to remember (what seems to be) three usernames and passwords, not to mention webcam site passwords.

I tried to contact jason@ftvgirls.com and got no response. Sigh.
VeryNaughtyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 07:45 AM   #230
Enigma
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryNaughtyBoy View Post
I registered for Danielle's site and was happily able to download one (1) video. I made the mistake of exiting and there seems to be no way to recover or change my username/password. Also, it appears that I need a forum password and also a photo session password. I feel like I'm hacking the Department of Defense! Could someone please, please reset all of these and drop me a private note? My email address should be on file.

Also, for future thoughts...how about implementing single sign-on for the whole site? It would be nice to login once and then be able to browse all of the site without having to remember (what seems to be) three usernames and passwords, not to mention webcam site passwords.

Hi,

When you say there is no way to recover your username or password I am guessing it's for the pay section of the site and not the forum, if this is the case please use this link to get your password reset https://support.ccbill.com/

About there being 3 different paswords, this is because there are 3 different sites, the pay section, the forums and the webcam site.

The reason why Danielle uses a billing site like ccbill is because DanielleFTV is self run website, and sites like ccbill offer much more secure and robust ways to pay than she could offer her self, and this takes a lot of presure off Danielle.

Now even though Danielle is offering a pay section, webcam section and a forum, only 2 of these are hosted on the DanielleFTV servers, thats the forum and pay section, the webcam hosting is done by a different host as DanielleFTV dosn't have the system in place to be able to host the webcam shows, this makes sence, as again using a host for the webcam shows, take the extra security hassle away from the self run site that is DanielleFTV and thus make is more secure for her and her members to do it this way.

I know that having 3 passwords and user names maybe a pain, but it really is better for all that use the service to do it this way as DanielleFTV is a self run website and to keep things as secure as they can be and also the cost down, this is a better way

Last edited by Enigma; 03-17-2015 at 07:47 AM.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 07:50 AM   #231
Anoree

Quote:

Hello VeryNaughtyBoy

The username and password to access Danielle's membership area should have been sent to you by ccbill. I don't think that there's a way for a member to change these credentials. You should be able to look them up on ccbill's support site https://support.ccbill.com/ yourself.
If you're unable to log on with these credentials, chris@ftvgirls.com might be able to reset your membership account. Send him your username sent by ccbill and the subscription ID.
You might be asked twice or even more often for those under certain conditions, for example if you don't type in the leading "www." for the site address. Additionally, the site should be allowed to store cookies onto your computer for the running session.
If you're not only downloading but directly opening the videos, the Media Player will ask for your credentials, too.
I use Windows' feature to store username and password for the site, so I don't have to type them in myself every time I visit it.

A totally independent username and password is used to fully access the Forum. This has to be independent, as the Forum is free and you should keep your registered username even when a membership to Danielle's site runs out.

On the Webcam Chat you're asked to "register" too, but this name is only used for the chat and discarded once you log out of the chat.
If you tried to access the Webcam Archive ... well, there's still an error that's keeping us all from watching the stored shows.

I hope you'll regain access to Danielle's wonderful content soon.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:54 AM   #232
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
On the Webcam Chat you're asked to "register" too, but this name is only used for the chat and discarded once you log out of the chat.
If you tried to access the Webcam Archive ... well, there's still an error that's keeping us all from watching the stored shows.
Ugh really?! That part of the site needs to be taken care of ASAP.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:58 PM   #233
VeryNaughtyBoy
Just Visiting

Quote:
Hello VeryNaughtyBoy

The username and password to access Danielle's membership area should have been sent to you by ccbill. I don't think that there's a way for a member to change these credentials. You should be able to look them up on ccbill's support site https://support.ccbill.com/ yourself.
If you're unable to log on with these credentials, chris@ftvgirls.com might be able to reset your membership account. Send him your username sent by ccbill and the subscription ID.
You might be asked twice or even more often for those under certain conditions, for example if you don't type in the leading "www." for the site address. Additionally, the site should be allowed to store cookies onto your computer for the running session.
If you're not only downloading but directly opening the videos, the Media Player will ask for your credentials, too.
I use Windows' feature to store username and password for the site, so I don't have to type them in myself every time I visit it.

A totally independent username and password is used to fully access the Forum. This has to be independent, as the Forum is free and you should keep your registered username even when a membership to Danielle's site runs out.

I hope you'll regain access to Danielle's wonderful content soon.
Hi Anoree - it took a few frustrated emails to CCBill but I'm all set now (obviously!) They gave me several wrong passwords for some reason but the last one finally worked. Strange...but I'm back
VeryNaughtyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 12:21 AM   #234
Anoree

Quote:
Hi Anoree - it took a few frustrated emails to CCBill but I'm all set now (obviously!) They gave me several wrong passwords for some reason but the last one finally worked. Strange...but I'm back
It's great that you got the problem solved.

Thank you for telling us, too. I've been wondering what outcome it had.
Old 05-06-2015, 03:54 AM   #235
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Cool Film about a fictional CCBill-like firm

People always enjoy watching a film which depicts an obscure aspect of the world which is very important in their own lives, because they are so rare. It doesn't even have to be very faithful to reality. In fact, fantastic versions might even be more amusing than those resembling documentaries.

I recently came across a fictional film telling the secret story of a CCBill-like firm during the first decade of the mass-market commercial Internet. Danielle, Anoree and the folks at FTV might get a kick out of watching it! My own film tag line is: How the World Wide Web became the World Wide Wank!

The movie, released in 2009, is called Middle Men. It is basically an adventure/thriller film, but the first four minutes are darkly funny. Filmed in the beautiful southwest United States - including Phoenix! Find a copy of its trailer here. Enjoy.

Last edited by RonTheLogician; 05-06-2015 at 04:16 AM.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:32 AM   #236
Anoree

Quote:
People always enjoy watching a film which depicts an obscure aspect of the world which is very important in their own lives, because they are so rare. It doesn't even have to be very faithful to reality. In fact, fantastic versions might even be more amusing than those resembling documentaries.

I recently came across a fictional film telling the secret story of a CCBill-like firm during the first decade of the mass-market commercial Internet. Danielle, Anoree and the folks at FTV might get a kick out of watching it! My own film tag line is: How the World Wide Web became the World Wide Wank!

The movie, released in 2009, is called Middle Men. It is basically an adventure/thriller film, but the first four minutes are darkly funny. Filmed in the beautiful southwest United States - including Phoenix! Find a copy of its trailer here. Enjoy.

In that trailer, look closely at the girls cheering in the background at 1:07. You might recognize a girl in a blue dress and one in white/turquoise/red.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:22 AM   #237
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Cool Pretty porn princesses go mainstream!

Quote:
In that trailer, look closely at the girls cheering in the background at 1:07. You might recognize a girl in a blue dress and one in white/turquoise/red.
OMFG!!! It's my girls Danielle and Lia, respectively. (I guess they really DID shoot some in Phoenix!) Did the girls get nervous about working for Rob after they saw how tough some Russians can be, LOL?

I have now Googled this site for Middle Men and discover I have to re-watch the film and play "Where's Waldo/Wally?" Thanks for the feedback, Anoree. :-)

Any FOOL could recognize this woman by her bare nipples! But how many know what her bare knees look like?

It does NO GOOD to look away, miss! We see what you're doing AND know who you are!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg L19Knees.jpg (5.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg L19LookingAway.jpg (6.1 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by RonTheLogician; 05-07-2015 at 08:21 AM. Reason: add images
Old 05-09-2015, 10:08 PM   #238
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Default Inspiration for the birth of the Fleshlight?

To apologize to everyone, and especially Lia, for helping you to "discover" a film (Middle Men) which you guys actually helped make, I will now draw your attention to another film, set in the same recent historical period, which examines the Internet porn industry from the perspective of the end-user.

View the trailer for Control Alt Delete (2008) here.

Could the sort of desire it examines have been an inspiration for the birth of the Fleshlight (which in the past has sold a Lia19 version)?

Old 08-25-2015, 07:30 PM   #239
arrotino88
Just Visiting

Default Webcam

Hello and first of all congratulation for the site and the very appreciated Danielle's aivalability!

I have a problem with webcam archives: I can't see nothing, it appears 'Stream not found'.
How can it be?
arrotino88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 10:16 PM   #240
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrotino88 View Post
Hello and first of all congratulation for the site and the very appreciated Danielle's aivalability!

I have a problem with webcam archives: I can't see nothing, it appears 'Stream not found'.
How can it be?
Unfortunately that's a known problem. FTV Girls' web technicians are supposed to work on that problem for quite some time now.

I'll send them a reminder again.

We're sorry for your inconvenience.
Old 09-21-2015, 05:02 PM   #241
arrotino88
Just Visiting

Quote:
Unfortunately that's a known problem. FTV Girls' web technicians are supposed to work on that problem for quite some time now.

I'll send them a reminder again.

We're sorry for your inconvenience.
Should be possible at least to upload somewhere (or to send me?) the 2009-12-09 webcam show?
There would be the only squirt by Danielle, so should be definitely great!
arrotino88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 07:50 PM   #242
Anoree

Quote:
Should be possible at least to upload somewhere (or to send me?) the 2009-12-09 webcam show?
As far as I know, the webcam shows are stored in a database and not as single files that might be copied out of the site.

I think Danielle said sometime she wanted to have the archive changed, so the individual shows would be downloadable. That is, if the Techs get around to finally do the fixes and changes.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:27 AM   #243
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
As far as I know, the webcam shows are stored in a database and not as single files that might be copied out of the site.

I think Danielle said sometime she wanted to have the archive changed, so the individual shows would be downloadable. That is, if the Techs get around to finally do the fixes and changes.
If the techs get around to it....that's the big IF. I'm beyond annoyed about my site not being rehauled despite the fact that I've asked multiple times and have had other people ask as well.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:28 AM   #244
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
I think it's my one and only squirt "scene". I would love to be able to do that again. Practice, practice.
Old 09-24-2015, 05:39 AM   #245
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
If the techs get around to it....that's the big IF. I'm beyond annoyed about my site not being rehauled despite the fact that I've asked multiple times and have had other people ask as well.
I wish I was a web designer, so I could help you with the rehaul directly.