FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2021, 02:46 PM   #1
spudstud61
Just Visiting

Default Just wondering about updates.

Do all updates take this long to get posted is shows 3-8-21 and today if 3-13-21 and it was the same last month. Don't know if i will renew if this keeps happening. At least put something in chat why the updates are going to be late.
That would be nice.
Thank you
The spudstud61
spudstud61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2021, 11:56 PM   #2
spudstud61
Just Visiting

Default Just wondering about updates.

Will here it is the 3/17/2021 and still no update guess I will not be renew my subscription as much as I like this web site I would expect update on time or a reason why there going to be late. Don't see anything posted for the delays in the updates or replies to my first post.
Very disappointed.
Old 03-21-2021, 04:45 PM   #3
spudstud61
Just Visiting

Default Updates

Does anybody else care that the last two updated are not posted ?
03-15-21 Professional Video Update -- One of a Kind
03-08-21 Professional Video Update -- Emily Meets Danielle #2
No word why there late .
Pretty disappointed I pay for content that I'm not getting. And it's sad no answer or reply from anyone here.
VERY SAD!!!
Spudstud61
Old 03-25-2021, 08:37 PM   #4
Anoree

Hi spudstud61

It might be no help, but, personally, I'm a bit disappointed by Danielle's update discipline (or more the lack of it), too.
But if you're around as long as your Forum join date suggests, you'll know that Danielle tends to perform batch updates and publish several updates at once.
And for the subscription: You didn't pay solely for the new updates that are ... lagging, but for the existing content, too, and that's way more than on a lot of other sites out there.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 10:41 PM   #5
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I have definitely been slacking when it comes to updating my site with new content. I'm uploading one of my Fetish Fun clips right now and it should be available to watch within the next 30 minutes or so.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:49 PM   #6
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Hi spudstud61

It might be no help, but, personally, I'm a bit disappointed by Danielle's update discipline (or more the lack of it), too.
But if you're around as long as your Forum join date suggests, you'll know that Danielle tends to perform batch updates and publish several updates at once.
And for the subscription: You didn't pay solely for the new updates that are ... lagging, but for the existing content, too, and that's way more than on a lot of other sites out there.
I think that's one of the things that kind of bothers me. I do have a huge catalog of content...like 13 years of content! I get that people expect new updates but at some point I'm going to retire and there won't be any new updates at all.

I've had a lot going on (which I will cover in a video log at some point) that's frankly overtaken my life. My website (and many other important things) were put on the back burner for quite some time. I'm hoping that people will be a little more understanding once they're told about what I've been dealing with.

Anoree, you're awesome! I appreciate how patient you've been.
Old 06-27-2021, 04:08 AM   #7
Rebecca62
Danielle Fan

Send a message via MSN to Rebecca62

Danielle, I am so sorry that you have been having a rough time..I'm new here to your site and I'm loving it!! I'm a 2x cancer survivor myself. I dont know about you, but since then..health hasn't been the same. If you ever want to talk..I would love it..again so sorry and I'm sure your other fans will understand.
Rebecca62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 07:42 AM   #8
Uclasnyd
Danielle Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I think that's one of the things that kind of bothers me. I do have a huge catalog of content...like 13 years of content! I get that people expect new updates but at some point I'm going to retire and there won't be any new updates at all.

I've had a lot going on (which I will cover in a video log at some point) that's frankly overtaken my life. My website (and many other important things) were put on the back burner for quite some time. I'm hoping that people will be a little more understanding once they're told about what I've been dealing with.

Anoree, you're awesome! I appreciate how patient you've been.
At some point...how long are you going to make us wait...what's going on with you?
Uclasnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 12:53 AM   #9
Rebecca62
Danielle Fan

Send a message via MSN to Rebecca62

I believe that Danielle has said in her previous post that she has had some issues to deal with and had to put things on hold for a bit..whatever her reasons are, I think everyone needs to be a bit patient with her. I'm new here,but this site of hers has more content than other sites...I'm sure once she puts something out here...it will be well worth the wait..dont you think??
Rebecca62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 07:25 AM   #10
Uclasnyd
Danielle Fan

Not really...not sure what or who to believe anymore
Uclasnyd is offline   Reply With Quote