FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2010, 11:37 PM   #687
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Amanda and I got sent on one of Mrs Parkers little pet projects while the boys are off playing Marine. we got to volenteer at a school for trubbled young ladys. ( b**ches ) I was hit, smacked, bit, kicked by the girls we were suposed to be helping. Amanda got hit by a chair. We refused to go back after lunch on wed. I called Mrs. Parker and told her what happened and that we were not going to return. so we are back in VA. Memphis school for trubbled youth can kiss my a**. I would help any teen that needed help but thies kids are just rotten, they dont want to be helped.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:30 AM   #688
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
Amanda and I got sent on one of Mrs Parkers little pet projects while the boys are off playing Marine. we got to volenteer at a school for trubbled young ladys. ( b**ches ) I was hit, smacked, bit, kicked by the girls we were suposed to be helping. Amanda got hit by a chair. We refused to go back after lunch on wed. I called Mrs. Parker and told her what happened and that we were not going to return. so we are back in VA. Memphis school for trubbled youth can kiss my a**. I would help any teen that needed help but thies kids are just rotten, they dont want to be helped.
Does sound like these girls maybe beyond help Missy. Perhaps a short spell in the services might straighten these girl out.

I had a similar experience when i worked for a builder contractor. We were sent to this local youth hostel for boys to do some building repairs and the language some of these boy were coming out with was unbelievable. Their average age was between 14 to 18, we were never attacked but the abuse we got was so unreal and we never even gave them the to cause to swear at us. I couldn't even repeat any of their verbal abuse here. Luckly we were all able to keep our cool and not retaliate because obviously that would only make matters worse. boy were we glad when we'd finished that place lol.

Last edited by mart; 03-12-2010 at 10:32 AM.
mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:19 AM   #689
MISSY

Mrs Parker marked that place off her list of places to volenteer. I just found out the boys got released thursday night from there military time and they drove to Tiggers house. I called Sarah and she said the three of them sat by a fire outside talking and cooking hotdogs. Sarah wanted to go out but grandma told her to let them be. so i gess they were talking about thing they didn't want any one else to hear.I gess the three of them are at the new house and they took the air beds and sleeping bags and told Sarah and Grandma they would be staying at the new house, so i beleave they are having a guys weekend up at the cabin. Well Amanda and I went to the spa and got our nails done ha!
Old 03-13-2010, 09:30 PM   #690
MISSY

This place is dead! where is everybudy?
Old 03-13-2010, 09:50 PM   #691
MISSY

Well Well. Amanda and I were going to fly down to Tiggers to be with our men but they took off to the way back woods to some lake that Tigger takes Sarah camping to. Sarah told us they loaded all the camping gear and fishing equipment in Tiggers pickup and headed up the back trails. they left friday afternoon while Sarah was at school. I talked with my husband and he said they would work there way back to Tiggers house sunday afternoon. So Tigger, Jeromy and David are back in the woods fishing and camping out and talking about lord knows what. But they have worked hard and deserve a little down time for them self. Sarah ashured Amanda that there was no way we could get back to where they are with out a good 4 wheel drive with a winch. so we are just going to stay home till sun and fly down with the rest of the team. Amanda is having a little pouting bout but she will get over it.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #692
MrSnook
In Love with Danielle

زيد المجراوي

That is the name of a forum member. I want that keyboard. I wonder if by pasting that will the US government now be reading this forum. I bet everything written in that language(Arabic?) gets a look. Hope they stay and enjoy.
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
MrSnook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:13 PM   #693
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSnook View Post
زيد المجراوي

That is the name of a forum member. I want that keyboard. I wonder if by pasting that will the US government now be reading this forum. I bet everything written in that language(Arabic?) gets a look. Hope they stay and enjoy.
On Windows you could add an Arabian input language on the control panel and use the on screen keyboard osk.exe for that.
I'd have not even the slightest clue what I would write with that.

Chances are, Customs and Border Protection may already be following the forum since summer last year.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:31 PM   #694
Anoree

Quote:
This place is dead! where is everybudy?
I'm still here, reading, without much to say.

Quote:
Mrs Parker marked that place off her list of places to volenteer. I just found out the boys got released thursday night from there military time and they drove to Tiggers house. I called Sarah and she said the three of them sat by a fire outside talking and cooking hotdogs. Sarah wanted to go out but grandma told her to let them be. so i gess they were talking about thing they didn't want any one else to hear.I gess the three of them are at the new house and they took the air beds and sleeping bags and told Sarah and Grandma they would be staying at the new house, so i beleave they are having a guys weekend up at the cabin. Well Amanda and I went to the spa and got our nails done ha!
It's good that they're off that list. If they knew you were FBI Agents and still had to attack you physically, they were begging for prison, as sad as it is.

Yes, it seems your men needed some time for themselves.

Quote:
Well Well. Amanda and I were going to fly down to Tiggers to be with our men but they took off to the way back woods to some lake that Tigger takes Sarah camping to. Sarah told us they loaded all the camping gear and fishing equipment in Tiggers pickup and headed up the back trails. they left friday afternoon while Sarah was at school. I talked with my husband and he said they would work there way back to Tiggers house sunday afternoon. So Tigger, Jeromy and David are back in the woods fishing and camping out and talking about lord knows what. But they have worked hard and deserve a little down time for them self. Sarah ashured Amanda that there was no way we could get back to where they are with out a good 4 wheel drive with a winch. so we are just going to stay home till sun and fly down with the rest of the team. Amanda is having a little pouting bout but she will get over it.
Did they know you were going to come, and fled?

I think they'll make up to that when you're together again.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:39 PM   #695
Anoree

Oh, my, the last two posts combined might really draw some government attention.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:46 PM   #696
MISSY

Yes they knew we were FBI agents. that didnt seem to make a diff. The boys little camping trip was a spair of the moment thing , they got off duty a day early and decided to go. They are on there way back as we speek. They keep getting stuck comming back down the trail witch Sarah sayes is an old logging road and is nothing but nee deep mud due to all the snow and rain. Jeromy said they are covered in mudd, and they are going to the new house to wash up and put the camping gear away. Sarah is going to take us over there in just a bit I want to see the three of them all muddy. lol Davids wife wants photos.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:00 PM   #697
MISSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Oh, my, the last two posts combined might really draw some government attention.
I'm watching you! lol
Old 03-15-2010, 10:05 PM   #698
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I'm still here, reading, without much to say.

It's good that they're off that list. If they knew you were FBI Agents and still had to attack you physically, they were begging for prison, as sad as it is.

Yes, it seems your men needed some time for themselves.

Did they know you were going to come, and fled?

I think they'll make up to that when you're together again.
We made a run for it! lol
Old 03-18-2010, 07:13 PM   #699
MISSY

I thought you guys would get a chuckle out of this one posted in our morning safty post.. " to all our lady agents, I realise we all have a stressfull job to do and some of you have taken to eletronic stress releaving devices. Please keep in mind what thies items look like to airport security when x-rayed you know of the items i speek of that contain batterys! Do no attempt to place them in your carry on bag or it will gain the attn. of airport security for a closer look! do you want them to look closer???? thank you in advance that I will not receve any more calls from airport security on this matter!"
The boys about died when we read this this morning. For the few of you that didn't get what the safty director was trying to get accrost.. ( dont put your sex toys in your carry on bag because it looks like a pipe bomb!) lolololololol
Old 03-18-2010, 08:28 PM   #700
mart

Your right Missy, i certainly got a chuckle out of that.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:45 PM   #701
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

...eletronic stress releaving devices...
that is sooooo funny
Thanks for posting Missy.
T-bone Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:37 AM   #702
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Ha! ha! That is funny, Missy. I always worry about my "sex toys" when I fly. Gotta stick 'em in my checked luggage, I suppose.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #703
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Good one Missy
Old 03-20-2010, 11:50 PM   #704
tigger

what is funny about the hole thing is they are FBI agents carring guns, but they cant carry a vibrator in there carry on bag.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:34 PM   #705
TheDoctor

Hello Forumsters. Ill news...
Holy crap... Mrs. Doctor has a "previous placenta", which means she is bed-ridden (except to bathe, pee and poo) until birth... which will probably go by C-section.
HOLY CRAP!
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:29 PM   #706
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
Holy crap... Mrs. Doctor has a "previous placenta", which means she is bed-ridden (except to bathe, pee and poo) until birth... which will probably go by C-section.
HOLY CRAP!
Oh, sh...!
I hope it's a low type of placenta praevia and doesn't lead to other complications.
I wish Mrs. Doctor all the best!
Old 03-23-2010, 08:43 AM   #707
FTVfanatic
Danielle's Biggest Fan

TheDoctor must be pleased now when the other thread got finally locked!
FTVfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:00 PM   #708
tigger

Quote:
HOLY CRAP!
Will keep her in my thoughts!
Old 03-23-2010, 10:19 PM   #709
captnjack

Likewise I wish her and you the best doc.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:14 PM   #710
MISSY

Quote:
HOLY CRAP!
I hope everything goes well. I will be thinking of her as well.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:25 PM   #711
MISSY

Oh I messed up last night, I was getting my bag out of the van and bumped the door shut with my side and I didn't realise Angie was behind me and shut her hand in the door, she has 3 broken fingers. I feel so bad about it. They had to fly her home last night and fly in a replacement. She will be out for about 4 weeks. Ms Parker is making her take a week off then will find her office work till she can come back out with us. And Tigger has a horific cough that he cant get rid of, Amanda went to get him somthing for it so he can get some sleep tonight. This week is starting out on a bad note.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:42 AM   #712
TheDoctor

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTVfanatic View Post
TheDoctor must be pleased now when the other thread got finally locked!
You IDIOT!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Will keep her in my thoughts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
Likewise I wish her and you the best doc.
Quote:
I hope everything goes well. I will be thinking of her as well.
Thanks boys and Missy. Really.
And Missy... Sorry for your buddy.
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:35 AM   #713
tito77
Just Visiting

I'm going to
tito77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:48 PM   #714
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito77 View Post
I'm going to
Where are you going???????????/
Old 03-27-2010, 09:27 PM   #715
mart

Quote:
Where are you going???????????/
He's going to where he's gotta go!, maybe to the bathroom.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:47 PM   #716
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal

Quote:
I'm going to
Yeah, I'm going to, too!
Old 03-27-2010, 10:36 PM   #717
Anoree

Quote:
I'm going to
... spread confusion? Successful!
Old 03-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #718
MISSY

Last night Jeromy took me to dinner at a vary nice place. During the corse of supper i was sitting acrost from my hubby and i felt somthing touching my leg, i quickly realised bolth of Jeromys hands are on the table!!!!!!!!!!! So I took a look under the table and found a little boy about 2 or so touching my leg. lol Jeromy seeing the look on my face looked under and pulled the little one out from under the table and asked where he was suposed to be? we soon found his parents on the other side of the place with out a clue thatthe little one had wondered off and was making the rounds under all the tables with his wondering little hands! after that 4 other women asked ther respected others if it had been them that had touched their leg a while ago. lol sneeky little ****!
Old 03-28-2010, 12:30 PM   #719
MISSY

Quote:
You IDIOT!!

Thanks boys and Missy. Really.
And Missy... Sorry for your buddy.
How is everything going are you being a good boy and waiting on her hand and foot? All joiking aside I hope all goes well, be vary understanding to what she is going thru, emotions and all that some things may be said that she realy does not mean. Love and understanding!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #720
BlackAdder
Board Newbie

Howard Stern is America's most prolific serial killer?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...n-girl-12.html

Looks exactly like him but with gray hair. LOL!

Not surprisingly, this creep is from my hometown of Seattle. Unbelievable. How many serial killers have passed through here? Ted Bundy, the D.C. Snipers, the Green River killer, and now this guy.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:55 PM   #721
MISSY

We busted the boys a little while ago!! Jeromy and Tigger are suposed to be eating healther, They bolth had t bones for supper and we let that slide but I hadto run to the store for some things and I suspect they thought we would be gone a while and the two of them snuck out and got cake and icecream. I walked into the motel room and there they were at the table like two deer in the headlights. Cought red handed!!!!
Old 04-02-2010, 11:51 AM   #722
mart

Quote:
We busted the boys a little while ago!! Jeromy and Tigger are suposed to be eating healther, They bolth had t bones for supper and we let that slide but I hadto run to the store for some things and I suspect they thought we would be gone a while and the two of them snuck out and got cake and icecream. I walked into the motel room and there they were at the table like two deer in the headlights. Cought red handed!!!!
Well i hope you can think of a good punishment Missy, like a 10 mile hike to work off that ilegal treat. Loved to have seen their faces though, when you walked in lol.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:11 PM   #723
DWM222
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Cake & ice cream are good for you! (as long as you have a few cookies with it)
Old 04-03-2010, 12:52 AM   #724
MISSY

Well I don't know what Amanda is doing to Tigger but Jeromy and I are at his folks place and his mother is not helping she keeps putting food in front of him! Hope everyone has a great Easter!
Old 04-03-2010, 01:48 AM   #725
tigger

Quote:
B**ch b**ch b**ch!
Old 04-03-2010, 01:58 AM   #726
tigger

Got home today was so tired after driving 6 hours to get home . got here about 930 this morning sat in the chair in the living room and receved much love from Pouncer and Sarah was babysitting a little girl. Pouncer went over to give Amanda some love. I closed my eyes for a min and the little girl cralled up in my lap layed her head on my chest and fell asleep and so did I We slept there for about 2 hours and opened my eyes and Amanda ,Sarah, and Grandma were all stairing at me.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:59 PM   #727
MISSY

Look Its farmer Tigger!! lol Amanda sent me this, Tigger was plowing the the garden for the old lady down the street. My hubby and his father are out fishing. I'm atthe house with his mom and sisters.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1774 (2).jpg (98.0 KB, 20 views)
Old 04-04-2010, 12:00 AM   #728
MISSY

Have a great Easter everyone!
Old 04-05-2010, 12:19 PM   #729
mart

Quote:
Look Its farmer Tigger!! lol Amanda sent me this, Tigger was plowing the the garden for the old lady down the street. My hubby and his father are out fishing. I'm atthe house with his mom and sisters.
Looks like he's stuck in the middle there, nice work Tigger.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:39 PM   #730
tigger

While I was doing good things for the old lady down the street Missy was out on the boat with Jeromy and his dad and she got a little sun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg missys sunburn.jpg (28.1 KB, 18 views)
Old 04-06-2010, 07:41 PM   #731
Geezer

Quote:
While I was doing good things for the old lady down the street Missy was out on the boat with Jeromy and his dad and she got a little sun.
The sun burn looks painful but.... LOVE the white butt!
Old 04-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #732
tigger

I might add that she said the first one to touch her will be shot! She cant blame any one but her self for this one! Oh that looks like it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 12:12 AM   #733
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Thats going to be a BIG garden.She going to feed the whole neighborhood?
Old 04-07-2010, 12:14 AM   #734
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Hope she put alot of Aloe on that burn and keep an eye out to make sure it doesn't turn into skin cancer.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:21 AM   #735
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
Thats going to be a BIG garden.She going to feed the whole neighborhood?
Thats small compaired to most around here. a lot of the older people around here still grow there own food and do canning.