FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
Jeffrey99
Dreaming of Danielle

I would say atleast sign up for a month. There's a ton of content for new members to check out. Of course it also comes down to if your more of a video or picture fan? The videos on FTV have always been pretty good quality but some of the older pictures could stand to be a bit bigger.

As for how much Danielle is on FTV? She officially has only 1 update (June 2008). Which includes 5 picture sets and 2 video sets. 8 clips in one and 13 clips in the other.
Jeffrey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:46 PM   #2
grande351
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey99 View Post
As for how much Danielle is on FTV? She officially has only 1 update (June 2008). Which includes 5 picture sets and 2 video sets. 8 clips in one and 13 clips in the other.
Danielle only has one solo update on FTVGirls, that much is true, but she appears in a lot of others. Anywhere from a few scenes straight up to full-on girl/girl: All in all, Danielle is featured in 11(!) other updates: Pepper, Tara, Brittni, Jamee, Leah, Taryn, Emily, Lina (first true girl/girl), Luna, Miyu (Awesome!), and the piece d' resistance - Leslie & Danielle! And, I believe she might be in an upcoming update too So, in reality, there's plenty of Danielle content on FTV

Last edited by grande351; 01-21-2009 at 11:48 PM.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:59 PM   #3
Jeffrey99
Dreaming of Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Danielle only has one solo update on FTVGirls, that much is true, but she appears in a lot of others. Anywhere from a few scenes straight up to full-on girl/girl: All in all, Danielle is featured in 11(!) other updates: Pepper, Tara, Brittni, Jamee, Leah, Taryn, Emily, Lina (first true girl/girl), Luna, Miyu (Awesome!), and the piece d' resistance - Leslie & Danielle! And, I believe she might be in an upcoming update too So, in reality, there's plenty of Danielle content on FTV
Yeah but without going through every updated, a new subscriber wouldn't know. Of course unless someone done something just like you just done. I did completely forget about the girl/girl ones though.
Jeffrey99 is offline   Reply With Quote