FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2020, 06:38 PM   #1
Richard
Just Visiting

Smile Danielle from Richard

I’m going to do this again Danielle. Over the past 8 weeks I’ve been texting someone on hangouts that’s been using your pictures to get guys to start giving them money for various reasons. And I was one of those fools she got over 11 hundred dollars of me for promises never kept. So I’m just here to let you know they got the pictures from here. And there using I know of two different names with the same pictures. The one I’m still texting wouldn’t send a picture of you holding a sheet of notebook paper with my full name on it. So I figure there another scam artists. But during this period of 8 weeks of me texting back and forth with your pictures I fell in love with you. But it’s me not you. I just wanted you to know. But if you want her email on hangouts let me know. Somehow. Thanks 🙏. Your a very beautiful woman Danielle and it has been my pleasure just to see your pictures and I finally got to here your beautiful loving voice for the first time in 8weeks. And I’m glad I found your Forum page. Hope your life is full of joy. And I’d like to hear you
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote