FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
Palanhaar
Dreaming of Danielle

Exclamation Lets make the first GREEN Website of the World- danielleftv.com !!

Hi everyone!I know it is different and out of the normal threads but just wanted to ask if all of us Danielle lovers including Danielle are greener or not! Means have all of us have done our duty of planting atleast a tree in our life or not? I wish we have,atleast I have done it!! I pray to God that all of the readers of this thread take a step forward and take the responsibility of serving the mother Earth and help reduce Global warming to some extend(U know!Drops join to make a sea) Atleast this will be a great participation of this wonderful website-danielleftv.com(where different people from different countries and religions visits everyday).Please u all don't just think but start implementing the thought!please its 4 all people and for everybody's welfare! As Danielle likes giving more than taking,so without thinking that how it will help u,just help everyone u can and plant a tree now! Its not late yet! THANK U IN ADVANCE and just do it!please!
NOTE- RESPECTED ADMINISTRATORS nd CUTIE PIE!If u find this thread to be irrevent and waste then please remove it but its not a thread but an initiative from this website itself and a part of GREENOLUTION!Please evoryone pay ur attention to global warming because if Mother EARTH will not be there ,then how we all'll exist?
Palanhaar is offline   Reply With Quote