FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2009, 03:29 AM   #1
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Risque Toys?

Found this online today.One thing I had to asked.....who in the hell come up with these toys for kids (LOL)
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/dpgo...090902_3289970

I remeber reading a few years back about Mattel pulling off the shelfs and recalling a "Vibrating Witch's broom".Seem the parents were complaining that thier little girls were enjoying riding their brooms alittle too much.If they wasn't pulled off and recalled I could see the girls always going to thier parents and asking for more Batteries for thier broom...
Girl: MOM!!! I need more batteries for my Broom.
Mom: What!?!? I just gave you some the other day..why are you going through the batteries so fast?

Last edited by Texasdrake; 09-12-2009 at 03:36 AM.
Texasdrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
Natal
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

That was the Harry Potter broom wasn't it. I thought they got suspicious when girls much older than expected started wanting them
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natal View Post
That was the Harry Potter broom wasn't it. I thought they got suspicious when girls much older than expected started wanting them
Yeah I think that was the one.I even made a joke about it in a chat room I was going to at the time.said that the moms could use the brooms as backups in case thier trusty vibrators broke.I gotten a few laughs out of the ladies in the room.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #4
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Well if they were to replace the batteries with a chargepack, problem solved . Then the mind does boggle as to what these toy manufacturers will come up with next.
Old 09-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #5
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

On the same list that had the Pole dancing doll they also had a few other toys that wasn't considered suitable for children.One other was a "shaving Doll" that had hair everywhere including the private area.To think that the Toy manufactures wanted to encourage children to shave their private area.
Oddly the Pole dancing doll and the shaving doll were thought up and made in Asia.It made me think that Asian daddies be proud that their daughters wanted to grow up to become Pole dancers?
Old 09-13-2009, 05:21 PM   #6
Natal
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

More likely it reflects the manufacturers perception of what North American girls priorities are.
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 04:32 PM   #7
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natal View Post
More likely it reflects the manufacturers perception of what North American girls priorities are.
Guess they have the perception that all North American women are hairy Beasts cause thier "Shaving Doll" looked more like a Caveman doll or in that case a Cavewoman doll.As for their Pole Dancing dolls the Asian Toys execs probably came over here on a Business junket and went to a ****** bar to conduct business deals and came up with the idea while admiring our Pole dancers and thinking that all women wanted to grow up to be one.