FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2009, 04:49 AM   #442
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

That's a good idea Danielle, get an alergy test done and get yourself checked out as well. We care very much about you Danielle and would like to see you well, as soon as possible.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #443
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Thanks you guys. I really appreciate the support.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:00 PM   #444
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

At least something that can be taken care of well, Danielle. But it tries to rest a lot.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:41 PM   #445
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

dont drink while your taking thous meds they dont mix well. Please!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #446
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

yes take care of yourself. we dont want you any sicker. need some bed rest.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:26 AM   #447
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Bronchitis isn't something to take lightly. I've had it many times, and found the more I ignored it (and what the doctor said), the worse I wound up and the longer it took to recover (now ain't that a humdinger?). One thing I used to do when I got it was to head off to the bath, put in the plug, but then use the shower to fill the tub & put a lot of warm mist in the air (like a walk-in humidifier). Speaking of which, you might want to invest a little on a warm air humidifier for your bedroom-my mom has had many, many bouts of bronchitis and sinusitis and found one helpful in the extreme (especially living in a desert environment, too). Anyway, take it easy and let your body heal.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:59 PM   #448
TheDoctor

Hey "D".

Glad to hear you finally know what was wrong with yourself. About your latest journal post: last time I checked, the sleeping meds were meant to keep you resting as long as possible, not going to a party, no matter the "invite-only", or that you haven't seen your buddy in a while, or whatever else. I had at least 2 bouts of bronchitis, trust me, you DO NOT want to take any unnecessary efforts. Please. And another suggestion: lots of hot water and chicken soup (and ALL the sleep you can get) help; if you can get some eucalyptus leaves, the infusion of 4 in a gallon of water may be useful as well. 2 cents from a guy who is immune to virtually anything but respiratory issues.

Dr. McCold
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:32 AM   #449
mart

Sounds like your gonna be quite busy for the next month or so. Glad to hear your gonna get your eyes checked sooner than later. Good luck with everything Danielle.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:45 PM   #450
lovley
Dreaming of Danielle

you teaser ! lol..
lovley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:34 AM   #451
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

danielle... the thought of you there typing naked, now i cant get that out of my head. you are teasing.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:18 AM   #452
Natal

Tell your friend to leave her boobs alone, if she gets them "fixed" she'll just end up ruining them.
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:15 AM   #453
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natal View Post
Tell your friend to leave her boobs alone, if she gets them "fixed" she'll just end up ruining them.
Yeah...I've tried, but she won't change her mind.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:01 PM   #454
geolarson2

Well, first no one's perfect. There are some things I'd like to change about myself and, if I could do it surgically, I might, but since I can't, c'est la vie, que sera sera. Of course having said that I'm also aware that many times when we see flaws in ourselves and focus on them, they become an obsession. I am sure Dallas is a lovely young gentlewoman and, whether or not she goes ahead with the surgery, I hope she likes and appreciates herself and can see herself through the eyes of trusted friends & family.

Second, I can empathize with the book situation. I have boxes upon boxes of books here, a lot left over from my college days. I was one of those people who rarely sold their text books back at the end of the semester, and have always had a love of the written word (no freakin' duh!). The majority of my books are either history or anthropology (tons of Native American enthographs). A couple atlases, some geography books, a couple shelves devoted to genealogy (3 copies of Burke's Peerage, the oldest ca 1842). The only way I might be able to put them all out would be to line the rest of my walls with bookshelves and that's just not possible (how'd I get into my closet or where'd I put my bed, desk & TV?). Then again I used to live in the library-no place cooler (I mean temp-wise). Heck, when I was around 11 or 12 I had a library card to the Michener Library at the University of Northern Colorado! That was a wicked-***-cool library!

Never had a family reunion per se, at least one I've been invited to. I've only met my 1st cousins a few times in my life, haven't spoken to my aunts or years, only met my uncle (Mom's bro) once and spoken to him I think twice. Dad's brother & their parents died years ago. I know names and the like, but I'm without doubt the family blacksheep-maybe why I wound up being the "family historian" too? Still, if you get to go, have fun.

And lastly glad you're feeling better, Ms D! Stay healthy & happy. "Be the willow, grasshopper, and bend with the wind, not the proud oak that falls" paraphrasing Kung-Fu there ...paz!
Old 08-08-2009, 11:10 PM   #455
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

You mention in your August 8th entry that you were getting your hair done again.I would love if you would have it all natural color.Remebered seeing your picture at 15 and guessing the darker hair was 100 percent natural.Would love seeing it that way for a while.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #456
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
You mention in your August 8th entry that you were getting your hair done again.I would love if you would have it all natural color.Remebered seeing your picture at 15 and guessing the darker hair was 100 percent natural.Would love seeing it that way for a while.
Actually I'm a natural blonde. I started dying my hair black when I was 13 and did that until about 19. I probably won't go darker again since that means I will have to start the whole lightening process over when I decide I want it lighter. I will probably end up doing a shoot with a wig (one as realistic as I can find though.)
Old 09-16-2009, 04:13 AM   #457
geolarson2

A most dark day ...chinchillas raped my Great-grandma's dog (alright, I admit, she was a *****). To this day my familia speaks in hushed tones of dia de las chincillas, aka Chinchilli Day. Whelp, whatcha gonna do but pay your respects by playing craps, one-armed bandits or blackjack?
Old 09-19-2009, 03:54 PM   #458
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Actually I'm a natural blonde. I started dying my hair black when I was 13 and did that until about 19. I probably won't go darker again since that means I will have to start the whole lightening process over when I decide I want it lighter. I will probably end up doing a shoot with a wig (one as realistic as I can find though.)
Guessing you started dying your hair black at that age was to avoid confusing people who think Blondes really are dumb due to them hearing way too many dumb blonde jokes.With your intelligent you're far from being the "Dumb Blonde".
Old 09-24-2009, 02:44 PM   #459
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default The Question List

Impressive! A lot of work to gather all those questions together. I realize that answering the same questions over and over gets annoying, but as new members come along they want to have some connection with you otherwise they wouldn't be here. And asking questions is the only way they can do that. You've been very tolerant in the past, and I hope you will continue to be in the future with we more recent members of the Danielle Adoration Society.
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:20 PM   #460
waqarawan
Board Newbie

Hi Innocent and Beautiful Danielle. but these two words can't express these are to small to express what you are.
It really hurts danielle when see you naked and also when every one is watching you. because i never have this type of thnking about a model but talking of you, you are different. you are better than this. i know i haven't any any right, and i myself nothing to say or advice you. but if possible leave this and do something else. the other which would be better than this.
Always thinking of you.
waqarawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:47 PM   #461
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarawan View Post
Hi Innocent and Beautiful Danielle. but these two words can't express these are to small to express what you are.
It really hurts danielle when see you naked and also when every one is watching you. because i never have this type of thnking about a model but talking of you, you are different. you are better than this. i know i haven't any any right, and i myself nothing to say or advice you. but if possible leave this and do something else. the other which would be better than this.
Always thinking of you.
Waqarawan; There ia a tool that may be used for such personal messages, it's "private messages," in the future please use that. Danielle answers all of her messages so you will get an answer directly from her. Thank you;

laranger
laranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:21 PM   #462
waqarawan
Board Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
Waqarawan; There ia a tool that may be used for such personal messages, it's "private messages," in the future please use that. Danielle answers all of her messages so you will get an answer directly from her. Thank you;

laranger
ok but don't know where to send personal messages if this site has. i am new here.
waqarawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:49 AM   #463
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
A most dark day ...chinchillas raped my Great-grandma's dog (alright, I admit, she was a *****). To this day my familia speaks in hushed tones of dia de las chincillas, aka Chinchilli Day. Whelp, whatcha gonna do but pay your respects by playing craps, one-armed bandits or blackjack?
OMG!!! I almost believed that.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:42 AM   #464
mart

Sorry to hear about the scorpion Danielle, i'm sure you don't need me to tell you to be very careful. You said you checked Bark scorpions out Danielle, but here's a link that may hopefully help.

http://phoenix.about.com/od/scorpion...rpionsting.htm
Old 10-04-2009, 08:44 PM   #465
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

oh scorpions... no fun..
Old 10-05-2009, 11:35 PM   #466
captnjack

I have never seen a live scorpion or a dead one for that matter. Only seen pictures of them...ugly little creatures at that. Seeing one in my house would give me the willies to.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:14 AM   #467
Natal

Hmmm...scorpion infestations....can honestly say that isn't a problem where I live .

You have to move somewhere civilized
Old 10-07-2009, 12:00 PM   #468
TheDoctor

Scorpions... I live next to a hill, so I get one from time to time. Infestation? MOVE AWAY; meanwhile, banish the barefoot.
FANTASTIC!
Old 10-07-2009, 06:18 PM   #469
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
I have never seen a live scorpion or a dead one for that matter. Only seen pictures of them...ugly little creatures at that. Seeing one in my house would give me the willies to.
Well i've never seen a scorpion in real life either. They look nasty and i guess some are nasty and i don't think i'd ever want to see one in real life. Danielle please be careful and take no chances, which i'm sure you are doing i hope. Are there people you could call in to do deal with these creatures?.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:13 AM   #470
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Sorry to hear about the scorpion Danielle, i'm sure you don't need me to tell you to be very careful. You said you checked Bark scorpions out Danielle, but here's a link that may hopefully help.

http://phoenix.about.com/od/scorpion...rpionsting.htm
LOL...I actually read that one when I was researching scorpions the other week.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #471
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
LOL...I actually read that one when I was researching scorpions the other week.
I had a feeling you might had done, but i thought i'd post it anyway lol.

I've heard of traffic school, but not online. I'm just never surprised anymore as what you can do online, well i hope you pass it ok Danielle.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:28 AM   #472
grande351

Default About your car....

Danielle,
From what you described, vibration while braking, I believe your front brake rotors are warped. In case you don't know, the rotors are the discs behind the wheels that the brakes grab when you stop. Typically, on most new cars, these are only held on by the wheels. Sometimes when shops install tires, they will not tighten all of the lug nuts to the same torque, so some are tighter than others. This, along with the heating and cooling from braking, will cause the rotors to warp and make the brakes vibrate when stopping. The reason the shop didn't mention this is it's difficult to see during a visual inspection and actually has to be measured.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:33 PM   #473
geolarson2

Most interesting to read where your fetishes lay. I do recall the handcuffs from your tour of your toy chest you posted a year or so ago. I would imagine part is the focusing on the sensations as they occur, but doing so when you're bound is another thing entirely. I haven't played D/s before myself, but I imagine while bound you've surrendered yourself to the moment, even though if you're playing safe--and playing is a key word here, safe is the other one--you, though handcuffed or whatever are really the one in control with a safe word to use to end a session when it gets too extreme. Its good you're doing this with someone you trust, namely Ms Dallas. There might be something to the idea that by being making the decision to be tied up (or down, or whatever) that you are relinquishing control (safe word not included) and that the experience is "out of your hands" so all you can do (want to do?) is relax and let the experience wash over & through you. Maybe that's too metaphysical, maybe not. It might make some folks feel icky, but none of us matter--its how you feel and if this is what you need/want to explore, do it in your own way and in your own time with someone you trust. I didn't judge Ms Zeba when she worked for Kink, so I'm in no way going to judge you for pushing your own boundaries and trying bondage, or expanding on your fantasies. Remember, when we were kids we played with each other, cops & robbers, cowboys & Indians, then started playing doctor with each other. Sex is play for adults, role-playing, bondage (which is in its way a form of role-play), whatever fetish or niche strikes your fantasy should be okay if its what you're into, at least for the moment. Better to try, I imagine, and find out if you like or not than to be ashamed or afraid to play, no? Somehow, when you mentioned being into porntoons I had a feeling that you'd wind up playing in this realm... Paz, Ms D! Have a greeeaaaat day! (to quote Tony the Tiger)

Last edited by geolarson2; 10-30-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:23 AM   #474
TheDoctor

OK. Gotta say this. Danielle, sweetie, you have just exactly described my biggest sexual fantasy. I looooove to get rough and be the restrainer (for whick, to lack of actual bondages, I use the woman's own clothes, my weight and strenght... oops I said too much). How much is a plane trip from Lima to Scottsdale? I'd be most honored to help you with your submission fetish.
FANTASTIC!
Old 11-02-2009, 07:38 PM   #475
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
How much is a plane trip from Lima to Scottsdale?
LOL...not quiet sure. But I'm sure you could get a good deal if you book way in advance .
Old 11-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #476
Anoree

I'm sorry to hear you couldn't enjoy your favorite holiday to the fullest due to your sickness. I hope you had some fun inspite of it.
I've got the feeling Santa might bring something to avoid more temperature surprises like the one on 'Pumpkin Carving Day'.

I hope you were able to snap a photo of the Marie Antoinette costume. Your description sounds quite interesting.

I'm sorry for you ex brother in law. I guess he is still overseas on duty, isn't he? Those oversea assignments might put a dampening on quite a lot of relationships. Divorce and new mariage within a week is ... surprisingly fast.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #477
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Here is a picture of the Marie Antoinette costume from Halloween.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 11-10-2009 at 07:42 PM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:44 PM   #478
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
I'm sorry for you ex brother in law. I guess he is still overseas on duty, isn't he? Those oversea assignments might put a dampening on quite a lot of relationships. Divorce and new mariage within a week is ... surprisingly fast.
He actually isn't on tour anymore. He had to come back because of some injury (though not due to the war itself). And yeah a divorce and marriage within a week is REALLY fast. But hey, whatever makes my sister happy. I just hope it works out for her this time.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:26 AM   #479
Natal

Hmmm....Marie appears to be drinking a beer, even though she is headless!!
Old 11-16-2009, 09:55 AM   #480
vikasjnu
Danielle Fan

hia danni how are you
vikasjnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #481
geolarson2

If you don't want to gamble, don't. That's all I have to say on that. With the game, I'm with you. I'm not big on crowds, and I still think of the Cardies as a St. Louis team which probably tells you something (ask me about playing rugby, or soccer, or competitive swimming, even diving). Then again, some guys were playing cricket at the park down the street a few (maybe more like 8) weeks back and I sat there and watched for a long while. When they broke up for the day I asked one who won. He said cricket games can go on for days, so check back with them next week or the week after.

I had no idea that your sis and her new hubby had moved so far from you. That must be a heart ache for your mom (for you, too). I can't imagine living far from my nieces. The furthest away I lived from them was 4 or 5 hours away and that was a big strain on me.

And I look forward to catching up on all your adventures when I join your site (patience is a virtue... that's a reminder to me), and much as I do love the public shoots, I have to admit that I sit with baited breath and heart pounding lest you are caught by the local constabulary (i.e., get nicked with your knickers down!).

Safe travels, as always, Ms D!
Old 11-19-2009, 03:43 AM   #482
Natal

Danielle let the cat out of the bag!!
Old 11-19-2009, 06:08 AM   #483
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Just hush, Damnit.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #484
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Huh??????????
Old 01-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #485
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

danielle, sorry to hear you have been sick since new years eve .... me too... could not enjoy much all weekend.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:32 PM   #486
captnjack

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!!
Old 01-05-2010, 12:11 AM   #487
Anoree

I'm sorry that you're sick again. Maybe you should tune up the heat in your appartment a bit when you're back. It is possible that Gratch and Taquito were cuddling because they were cold, too.

Seriously, I don't think it is good to sacrifice your health for the potentially better environment of your chinchillas. I bet it's not good for them if you're sick either.

I hope you'll get better very soon, so you can at least enjoy the AVN Awards next weekend.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:36 PM   #488
lovley
Dreaming of Danielle

a regular girls only orgie party ?
i never experienced a party like that but sure would love too lol
but they dont seem to be regular
but wow sounds hot

hope u feel better soon
lovley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:15 AM   #489
rebel