FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2011, 05:05 AM   #491
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Thumbs up

I was looking at your webcam show and thought my god that see through skirt/dress is so awesome. I was wondering Danielle if maybe you could do a shoot with that skirt/dress you worn the day of your last webcam show.
shortyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:26 PM   #492
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyboi View Post
I was looking at your webcam show and thought my god that see through skirt/dress is so awesome. I was wondering Danielle if maybe you could do a shoot with that skirt/dress you worn the day of your last webcam show.
I have done a shoot in that.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #493
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendalljl View Post
What turns me on is knotted shirts. The blue knotted shirt that you wore in Hawaii with your hair in pigtails is one of my all time favs. However, you would look fantastic in a sleeveless white poplin knotted at the midriff with a black bra underneath. Again pigtails or a pony tail. I'm still hoping (praying) that you will do a light bondage shoot. Perhaps one of your girlfriends can tie you up:-)
I can do that. That would be especially good to shoot in since it's going to get super hot here. I am in contact with a lady that owns a dungeon. I am hoping to shoot in it. I will give you guys details when I hear back from her.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:11 PM   #494
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I have done a shoot in that.
ok, maybe I just havent looked right. oh maybe you could do a girl/girl submissive shoot which I don't think I haven't seen yet.

I did find this really cool site where they do have very cool exotic clothes
like ideas for shoots and accessories.

http://www.odgirl.com/cat--2-piece-o...2pcOutfit.html
Old 06-09-2011, 07:49 PM   #495
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyboi View Post
ok, maybe I just havent looked right. oh maybe you could do a girl/girl submissive shoot which I don't think I haven't seen yet.

I did find this really cool site where they do have very cool exotic clothes
like ideas for shoots and accessories.

http://www.odgirl.com/cat--2-piece-o...2pcOutfit.html
They have some cute clothes on there.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:30 AM   #496
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Its all true how that sane goes beauty does come naturally its just that some people don't pay attention to it. Do you have any see through bras and undies if so you should wear them for next cam show. What is one thing you value or treasure the most.
Dan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:43 AM   #497
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Do you like black and white movies? Why or why not?
What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
Have you ever been involved in a threesome? Would you consider doing so in the future?
At what age did you lose your virginity?
What’s the kinkiest kind of sex you’ve ever had?
If someone offered you a million dollars for a night of sex, would you do it? Would it matter if the person were good looking or not?
Old 06-14-2011, 03:30 AM   #498
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan4life View Post
Do you like black and white movies? Why or why not?
What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
Have you ever been involved in a threesome? Would you consider doing so in the future?
At what age did you lose your virginity?
What’s the kinkiest kind of sex you’ve ever had?
If someone offered you a million dollars for a night of sex, would you do it? Would it matter if the person were good looking or not?
Not answering. Please start looking at the "Read Here Before Asking Questions on the Question Thread" thread. I made that thread for a reason. Also questions DO NOT go in this thread. This thread is for people to make suggestions about my website shoots.
Old 06-24-2011, 03:36 AM   #499
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

Question

I was thinking maybe you could do some shoots for independence day maybe wear red, blue, and white dress or bathing suit.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:02 AM   #500
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
I was thinking maybe you could do some shoots for independence day maybe wear red, blue, and white dress or bathing suit.
I could definitely do that for a future 4th of July shoot. I already have an outfit for this shoot. I will be shooting it this Saturday actually.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:59 AM   #501
shortyboi
In Love with Danielle

knowing it's hot in the desert especially phoenix, I was wondering if you will be doing a summer shoot. like in the pool or sum place cool.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #502
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Varsity Blues

Maybe you could try a "whipped Cream" bikini as Ali Larter did in the movie Varsity Blues.

e83
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #503
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post
Maybe you could try a "whipped Cream" bikini as Ali Larter did in the movie Varsity Blues.

e83
Ali Larter is hot. I don't think I've ever seen that movie. That could be a very cute update (though very sticky too).
Old 07-12-2011, 07:47 PM   #504
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Ali Larter is hot. I don't think I've ever seen that movie. That could be a very cute update (though very sticky too).

Here's from the movie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ali larter.jpg (56.5 KB, 24 views)
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:52 AM   #505
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

On a Dragon... or a horse.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dracos12.jpg (39.6 KB, 14 views)
Old 07-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #506
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

OK so I'm greedy. One can hardly help being so with this rare combination of beauty, brains, talent and generosity. Oh and so is Danielle of course. So how about an underwater series? Of you, not me! There must be a pool around the place. I would like sunlit and lighted night shots as well. Video would be great in color. Stills, some black & white? Mmmmm nice!

Oops, did I mention ...nude? If you go to the aquarium, and *happen to fall in, stay out of the shark tank? Dolphins are far more affectionate.

Wow! Danielle swimming nude with Dolphins! Now there's a sight! Costa Rica? Hawaii? The sunbeams carressing your body? Can you imagine that lovely hair wafting in the currents? Or is that eddies? Eddys? No, leave him out & add a girlfriend or two, then put him in. The water. If you must. Wearing a deep sea diving suit. With no air hose.

Don't tell me the heat's getting to me I was got first time I found this place! Somebody must have an underwater cam, anyone? I'm waitingggg. Thankya.

Old 07-13-2011, 06:05 PM   #507
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Ali Larter hot? Mmmm too much icing for my taste. The cherries are a nice touch tho. If she likes biting. You may do the honors Danielle. I'll imagine the taste on your lips. Well, I can dream can't I?
Old 07-13-2011, 06:48 PM   #508
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Just one more & I'll bail. Guess I have a beauty & the beast thing going on. Not that I'm trying to work you too hard, Danielle. I am but you'll thank me later. Maybe.

So I'm not supposed to post a link here but what if, just supposin' mind you, someone was to ~ look up ~ Marlice Van Der Merwe Woman Hugging a Lion? I wonder what would show up? No I am not trying to get you eaten, Danielle dear. Truly I am but not by lions, sharks, dragons & dolphins. Although a certain one might take the hint. Some say they are smarter than your average bear. Uh-oh, bear! Fluffy, cuddly bear! OK I'll stop. When I stop breathing!
Old 07-14-2011, 02:32 AM   #509
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post
Just one more & I'll bail. Guess I have a beauty & the beast thing going on. Not that I'm trying to work you too hard, Danielle. I am but you'll thank me later. Maybe.

So I'm not supposed to post a link here but what if, just supposin' mind you, someone was to ~ look up ~ Marlice Van Der Merwe Woman Hugging a Lion? I wonder what would show up? No I am not trying to get you eaten, Danielle dear. Truly I am but not by lions, sharks, dragons & dolphins. Although a certain one might take the hint. Some say they are smarter than your average bear. Uh-oh, bear! Fluffy, cuddly bear! OK I'll stop. When I stop breathing!
You have some interesting ideas . I think doing an underwater photoshoot would be very fun. Do they even make professionally underwater cameras?
Old 07-14-2011, 02:41 AM   #510
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
You have some interesting ideas . I think doing an underwater photoshoot would be very fun. Do they even make professionally underwater cameras?
Absolutely! How else would photographers get underwater shots of ship wrecks and marine life? You just have to ask around to see who might have an underwater camera and would be willing to film you.....naked. Of course, underwater visibility might be an issue unless you film in a swimming pool.

I bet you could go to a Diving Shop and RENT an underwater camera.

Last edited by Geezer; 07-16-2011 at 07:52 AM.
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:46 AM   #511
ERT398
Board Newbie

I'd love to see your doing more movies
Necklace/panties/ball stuffing in public
ERT398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:44 AM   #512
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Right Geezer, good one & thanks! How can an otherwise brilliant, creative, sophisticated cosmopolitan like our magnificent Danielle missed knowing professional underwater cams exist? Simple. She hasn't swam naked with whales in the arctic... Yea I'm the idea guy and we're not even off the ground yet. Put your tray-tables in the upright ***** position and Google this:

~ Princess of whales: How a naked female scientist tries to tame belugas in the freezing Arctic ~

Can I get a permit to post links? And it would be cool if we could post larger pics too. While I'm making demands where is the link to Danielle FTV Videos? I may be new here, but I'm new here.

YouTube ~ Whale Grabs Women ~ *It's really one womAn, misspelled. Don't miss it. The whale was playing with her, knew she got in trouble and saved her.

See ~ Crazy Surfer Pulled By Whale ~ while you're there. That's how we are. I am the ocean.

But wait, there's more... Y/T ~ Dolphin Attempts Copulation ~ ~Woman And Dolphin ~ ~ A Girl And A Dolphin HD ~ Search girl with dolphin for list of.

Dolphins have sonar. We surfed with a pod off Santa Cruz CA, they would play (and prank) with us, sometimes zapping us in the crotch with their sonar, yea, for *kicks. Pret-ty wild! A surfer I knew had an orgasm from it. Most of us would usually but not always get our dicks out of the water when they came around. A female surfer got so excited one time she dragged 3 guys into a van and you know what. Well I know, I was one of them.

When a young girlfriend became a Wytch some years ago she decided to go for her big-time dream job of working with dolphins. She couldn't be a trainer because she was deaf so she got to exercize the show dolpins in Orlando. Hehe. Even tho the water is warm she had to wear a wetsuit because the males would try to f**k her. She absolutely loves it! Honestly it is part of excercising them so their happy. Something for everybody. I know, Gawd save me, I corrupted a cute lonely deaf girl into a Wytch and now she's a dolphin whore. My penance is she had to leave but I so happy for her except I don't get pimp pay. I have a few pics but can't post here 'cause they too big.

Moral is if you swim with horny dolphins, well, up to you.

Note to Gawd: I am definitely not into bestiality. I just fell into a bad crowd here.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:03 AM   #513
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Need a towel-boy??? Don't want to turn pruney now do ya? I could put on a dolphin costume. With a vibe in the snout. You saw that Y/T vid of the dolphin trying to copulate w/ the woman? Well I'm not like those other guys, I would never DO that!

*see this is why I get kicked off msge brds. I'll last a few more days maybe.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:36 PM   #514
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

*In a church. With the sun coming thru the stained glass onto your loveliness. You are discovered by a nun...she cannot resist your beauty, sexuality, or her pent-up passion! She takes you up to the choir loft where a locked door leads to a bell tower...

*In a mock Satanic Femme ritual. Candles, lots of red & black. You are brought in by red satin robed women. Your white garment removed you are layed on an altar nude. The women disrobe wearing black bras & panites/femme Dom outfits, mesh stockings. Various sexual acts are performed on you and by you as you shiver in orgasms. The intensity builds and soon you are thrashing about and screaming in the throes of relentless ecstasies. Finally, totally spent, they leave you dishevled and panting, a worthy sacrifice to Eros.

*You are running for your life through a jungle, terror evident on your face, breathing hard, looking over your shoulder. There is a gang of lusting cannibals chasing after you. They eventually catch you in a clearing, you struggle valiantly as they pass you around. Your white skin in stark contrast to their dark sweating bodies. Hands and bodies all over you, their burgeoning hard-ons brushing against you. But as their passion increases, one or two involuntarily spurting huge gobs of cum in the air, they weaken enough for you to tear yourself away running off into the dense undergrowth. Soon you are safe as they are heard jibbering off into the distance in another direction.

You catch your breath realizing you are extremely sexually aroused. Still breathing hard you fondle yourself, masturbate, tropical fruits at hand playing a part. Relaxed, refreshed and relieved afterward you make your way through the jungle and soon come out upon a formal garden party at a posh private estate. Emerging from the shrubbery naked, scratched and bruised (makeup) the astonished partiers drop everything, glasses and dishes shattering on the ground, jaws dropping in sheer awe at your beauty.

One by one and couple by couple they start fondling them selves and each other in response to your stunning beauty and sexuality. Two women come to you and take you to an outdoor shower. Speechless and in awe two men topple a life-size statue of a nude Goddess and raise you in her place. You assume her pose, one hand on your mons veneris another on a breast, smiling joyfully as the party takes on quite an unplanned turn.

Hire me, Danielle! I f**k for food!
Old 07-15-2011, 06:08 PM   #515
mfWL2So
Board Newbie

Quote:
I didn't really plan on making a video teaching body parts. I'm not even sure what that means.
Dear Danielle,

Basically it means...like as you slowly undress you will be talking about your body and most sensitive parts of ur body. If u allow me i can write the script and send it to you.
looking forward to hear
max
mfWL2So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #516
mfWL2So
Board Newbie

Hi Danielle,

Pls find the scrip: (teaching film)

The film opens outside a door
door opens...camera travels smoot trolly (hand held)
Modle in kitchen working...
camera stops...she turns and says....oh yep...i forgot i wanted to a special thing for you guys
She continues...ok lets go to my bed room....fade to black

[Alternately u can continue her walking to bed room, it can be just one shot too depends how u do and how she does it
if she fumbles or forgets or the flow not there then u just cut it, but let it be as natural possible]
see the camera came in from door to kitchen and she talks and then she walks to bedroom and u follow
it can be just one shot too depends how u do and how she does it, if she fumbles or forgets or the flow not there then u just cut it
but let it be as natural possible]
so camera follows her and she comes n sits
she does bit of teasing
she does that really well so i do not need to write how
ones the teasing is over
then she says now i will tell u something that you guys want to learn and curios about
she says...
most girls want to have kisses on necks
cos neck is sensitive and it raises feelings
kiss her as much u want then slowly go down to her chest and kiss
as u kiss hold her nipls softly and turn or nibble
(not sure if the nibble word is correct) i meant play with her nippls
all these she need to talk because its solo and different type film, and this one is going to be mostly acting out
am also talking to a guy about filming with her

so she says about nippls and playing
as she talks u take camera close to her nipls or zoom
she rounds her finger around and talks about her nipls
u move camera from one to other nipls
she can say...
for some girls nipls r inverted, some puffy some normal
for me my nippls r just bit puffy as u see
please keep typing, I'm adding it all to a txt
nippls r very sensitive parts for girls
thanks im typing
she continues talking...
as the girls grow from teen to adult beyond 25 or after a birth nipls can go bit bigger
oh i forgot to tell u guys...about my areolas
u take camera more close to one nipls
slowly move the camera to her face and zoomout up to her chest
this time she continue playing with her nipls
then after some time she looks at camera n says...
now guys you can slowly lick down to her belly and role ur tounge in her bely button
as she talks Ed you move camera to her belly
close up
her hand moves and she makes moaning sound
her hand moves to her down..
but Ed you bring camera up to her face close up mode

she smils at camera and says
dont worry guys...i know you want to learn the most important thing
but before that i want to tell you, guys
for an female her p*ssy is most attraction place
and thousand folded mistry there
[what more she can say here pls keep adding......]

remember till now ur camera on her face

she continues...
girls ***** has got out lips, inner lips, labia, clit, cervic etc
ok guys let me show u and teach you
she continues...
can you please take the camera to my down
move the camera slowly over chest nipls, belly and then to her *****
remember to keep it close up
Our Angel continues talking....
so guys this is the thousand mistry place
let me open my outer lips....(she opens with both hands)
she opens it slowly then keeps talking
my then you zoom out to mid zize shot

she says....
this is my labia....coule you please zoom so every one sees it clear
[zoom close up]
she moves her finger around her labia
hold with both hands and tries to pull a bit and opes
she continues talking....
some girls have small labia n some get bigger
mine is rather puffy as u see guys, (she laughs)
may be due to over sx labia can get bigger, im not sure as im not doctor (she laughs)
well now lets get inside...sorry guys camera cant get inside so i tell u
every girl has gsport up here (u zoom out to mid size, so she shows her hand on her belly to point the place up where gspot is)
she talks about her gsport a bit

(i am not able to talk or type much about gspot as I am totally ignorant about it) hahaha
mfWL2So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:48 AM   #517
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

*** Car thing: Photo shoot/calendar... Jean shorts & blouse. Clean and fresh at first, working on an old rusty hulk in a greasy old barn of a garage, with each shot became more streaked with grease and dirt (makeup), clothing gradually getting caught on thing and falling off, really mussed up hair until you are finally nude, butt on the ground, holding a large wrench, pouting in flustered frustration amidst a scramble of car (or motorcycle) parts.

*** Sexy/funny -- Video! Male politician is at a podium talking promises about banning porn, describing what porn he has seen in some detail while.... heh heh....behind him... his daughter (Danielle) ... unable to contain herself something starts up and doesn't stop. Slowly everyone behind him gets excited into doing something from his descriptions and your inspiration. Substitute a hipocritical old preacher ~ near the end is revealed that he is getting a blowjob from a much younger guy behind the podium . Would be a bonus to find a look-a-like of a known politician or preacher.

You must know we can't get enough of you! Ravaging *beasts that we are!

[merged]

Video ~ Street theater. Four girls, a guy on the floor in very dishevled clothing, young but with stage-gray hair, and photog in a van driving in a city. Three girls in back, photog in front. All four girls are talking about how horny they still are after ravishing the worn out guy on the floor. Girls are naked (Alt: underwear/bikinis) kissing etc., decide to kidnap some hot guy off the street. Find a cool random guy walking on a busy sidewalk (Alt: an actor). Van pulls up, girls jump out squealing & laughing, dragging the semi-comatose dishevled guy out onto the sidewalk, he lays there moving and moaning slightly, swarm guy, maul him, push him into van which drives off leaving photog on sidewalk who is heard saying WTF!? Come back! etc. Photog hails pre-arranged taxi picks up photog & dish guy photog helps dish into cab, dialogue. Photog gets in cab. Cut. Off cam photog gets out of cab. Cam on (Photog films cab driving away. Fade to black. Off cam cab returns to p/u photog.

* Alternative: Use a male actor or hip random amateur guy. Alt: Use a hidden cam or GoPro that bystanders can't see & think it's real. Alt: Girls strip him part way down to shorts(Alt: swim trunks) maul him a bit on the street before getting him in van.

You are going to want good acting, scripting and directing I can do... These are just the tip of the iceberg. Hire me!

[merged]

Danielle as Mad Scientist ~ Crazy hair, glasses, lab coat, in (rented) lab.

Hire me!

[merged]

Public Video~ Hire people for a mock discovery of Danielle in a public place. Old lady, cop, window washer, tourists, etc.

Hire me!

[merged]

Danielle ~ In a meat locker nude hanging by her ankles.

You better hire me this is getting ugly....

[merged]

Danielle asleep nude on a bed. The maid comes in, sees her "Oooooo!" Slowly goes at her so not wake her up. (Connect the dots) She does not wake up and has great orgasms. Maid leaves. Danielle wakes up yawning, stretching. Phone rings. Oh hi Sis, I just had the weirdest dream... (what does she say? What happens next?)

... Hire me-e-e!

Moderator's note: Try posting in one post rather than many successive ones. Use the EDIT button if you want to add more to a post that you submitted. (A)
Old 07-16-2011, 07:23 AM   #518
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Guy sitting at a computer, at work, in his cubicle, looking at Danielle's site. A voice behind him says: "Mr. Franklin! What are you doing!?" He turns around and it's HER, Danielle, NUDE!!!

He turns back to his screen. Close up on text where she says she likes cartoons. ;;;ding~flash;;; he turns into a Disney (or___) character, spins around, jumps her, humps her, (connect the dots) ;;;ding~flash;;; looks down at a completely different, fully dressed but dishevled woman, **** out, skirt up. "Oooooooh Misssterrr Franklinnnnn" Slow fade out as he struggles to free himself from her legs and arms gripping him then surrenders and...

OK so a bit kistchy? Hire me anyway!

[merged]

OK Mod thanks.
Old 07-16-2011, 10:55 AM   #519
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

OK OK OK Ha hAA! ! THIS one is the cats bananas!

Danielle is reading a cartoon book. Heh heh. Goes to sleep!

Here's the good part.... Cam goes into her head screen goes dark and lights up again in her dream with her as an animation! The ani looks just like her in real life! It can be done with a 'puter prog modifying a vid! WHOO HOOO! Then she does stuff with other anis. YEEEAH BABEEE !!! I don't know who she likes, Mickey and/or Minnie Mouse, Goofy, The Cat in the Hat, Prince Charming, Little Red Riding Hood, Cindrella!!! Can you see Danielle and Cinderella!!! ... It can work!

The judge is telling Mickey "You can't divorce Minnie on the grounds that she is insane!"

Mickey: "But your honor I didn't say she was crazy, I said she was f**'n Goofy!"

(( ....harr moi ))
Old 07-16-2011, 11:26 AM   #520
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

(Mod... OK I tried Edit and got blocked when I tried to post. So...)

This one is even better... Scene is a wedding reception in progress. Everybody's plastered. The cake is brought in and it's huge. Yeah you guessed it Danielle is the cake popper. She stands up just about destroying the cake on the way up covered in cake & frosting. The guests rush in to eat the cake off her WHEEE!!! But wait there's more...

She giggling & laughing looks around sees the groom, he sees her, shock registers on both their faces. Flash back... her & groom in coffee shop he's breaking up with her after they were going to get married because his new fiance is rich, dot dot dot...she's crying her eyes out. Flash back to reception. Staring at each other. Pan down and THE BRIDE is eating Danielles muff! Yeah! Danielle smirks at the groom and pushes the brides face harder into her muff and...CUMS! Oh yeah! She takes the little groom statue and stuffs it's head in her butt...and the Bride's in her vagina! The best part is ....

THE BRIDE and Danielle fall in love!!

Bride has marriage anulled on the spot and marries Danielle! Both in wedding gowns!

Closing scene has bummy groom in dirty apt. jerking off to Danielle's site pics! Oh wait that's not a happy ending. Or is it?

Hi. Yer me.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #521
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

On railroad tracks.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:42 PM   #522
Dan4life
Dreaming of Danielle

I was wondering if you can update the forums page a little bit more often please. thank you.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:25 AM   #523
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post

e83
Again, I have a fetish for girls throwing pies at each other, or girls getting pied in the face.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:50 PM   #524
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
I was wondering if you can update the forums page a little bit more often please. thank you.
What?!!! The forums page? I really hope you don't mean the forum video page. I put up a video log between every members update. The videos logs are meant to be "filler" material. I don't know any other solo girl site out there that gives so much free content besides myself.

If you mean the actual forum itself...there really isn't much I can add on here. I already answer almost all new posts. I write on the journal thread when I actually have something interesting to write about. I answer questions on the question thread. Not sure what else I can do.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 07-18-2011 at 06:52 PM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #525
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

How about some musical instruments? For all of us filthy part-time musicians. Guitars, saxophones, harmonicas, drums, trumpets, etc.

It'd be cool. Like Jazz or smooth like blues.
Index-of-Beauty Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:36 AM   #526
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben View Post
How about some musical instruments? For all of us filthy part-time musicians. Guitars, saxophones, harmonicas, drums, trumpets, etc.

It'd be cool. Like Jazz or smooth like blues.
I can do that if I learn to play an instrument.
Old 07-19-2011, 01:47 AM   #527
Index-of-Beauty Ben
In Love with Danielle

I can teach you harmonica. I play in a blues band. I'm trying to get my CD recorded here pretty soon. I haven't put one out since 2004.
Index-of-Beauty Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #528
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Index-of-Beauty Ben View Post
I can teach you harmonica. I play in a blues band. I'm trying to get my CD recorded here pretty soon. I haven't put one out since 2004.
A harmonica...that would be interesting. Good luck with you cd
Old 07-20-2011, 07:06 AM   #529
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Old-timey feel & costumes, Villain drags Danielle to remote railroad tracks, (mock) ties her to them, has sex w/ her. Handsome hero comes along, knocks out villain, ties him to tree, frees D~ just in time before train comes (insert train clips). They have sex, quick and unsatisfactory for her, hero rolls over goes to sleep in spite of her trying to get more. She goes to villain...etc. etc. Closing scenes she goes off with villain... could go on from there at his 'dungeon'.

Could film in b/w or sepia.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:37 AM   #530
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Danielle in tourist garb exploring ancient Indian ruins. Naked body-painted women emerge from a cave, capture her, carry her into depths of cave, pull off her clothes, seduce her repeatedly, she resists at first, then becomes insanely passionate, they body-paint her, she is one of them now, wild-eyed, sex-crazed, they see a woman tourist in the ruins, rush out, capture her, carry her into the cave, D~ leads her seduction...

Possible add #1: Various naked men/women are tied to walls of cave & used by women at their leisure.

P/ add #2: Resistant nude woman hung by wrists being whipped into submission/surrender.

P/ add #3: Woman and/or man mercilessly whipped (mock) in background screaming, as 'music to their ears'. Alternate: Man and woman, strangers to each other, are tied together & forced to copulate. Same for man/man, woman/woman and various combinations.

Old 07-21-2011, 05:06 PM   #531
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Plan on filming trip to Cali? You on the rides? Could be wild ;D
Old 07-24-2011, 05:02 AM   #532
beerdotcom182
Danielle Junkie

Hi Danielle, on again off again member here. I was wondering if you could do some sort of casual nudity video. One where your just naked in your home or whatever, doing menial tasks walking around naked. I realize there a a lot of guys that want explicit stuff from this site, but I like the more wholesome stuff I guess. Sprinkling in some nice boobie shakes would be awesome. I've noticed your videos sort of lack the side to side boobie shake. What up wit dat yo? Haha.
beerdotcom182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:06 PM   #533
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerdotcom182 View Post
Hi Danielle, on again off again member here. I was wondering if you could do some sort of casual nudity video. One where your just naked in your home or whatever, doing menial tasks walking around naked. I realize there a a lot of guys that want explicit stuff from this site, but I like the more wholesome stuff I guess. Sprinkling in some nice boobie shakes would be awesome. I've noticed your videos sort of lack the side to side boobie shake. What up wit dat yo? Haha.
I haven't even realized that I haven't been doing side to side booby shakes. I'm thinking one of the scenes that I will shoot today will be a bath tub scene (but I'm still not positive on that since I already shot a shower scene recently).
Old 07-24-2011, 07:06 PM   #534
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Plan on filming trip to Cali? You on the rides? Could be wild ;D
Probably not. I will most likely take pictures but probably no video.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:04 AM   #535
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Just had a chance to view your Holy Hair Brush! shoot. Your art shows a wide range of verstatility. When your BDSM pieces come out the tamer shoots provide contrast that deepen and expand appreciation of what you are capable of as an artist. The photography is impecable while the poses, setting, atmosphere and subject matter is divine.

Facial expressions and body language convey your natural spontaneity, impetuousness, and committment to quality in the context of the body of work you are creating.

This set captures rare and intimate moments that stand out to me as a valuable asset in your career.

Now if I could shape-shift into your holy hairbrush that would complete the scene...

Last edited by STAR; 08-03-2011 at 12:17 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:03 PM   #536
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Yeah....check out "The art of body painting and best 63 examples" http://www.designyourway.net/blog/in...t-63-examples/

Note:: I can bodypaint. Sort of. Well I could with lots of practice!

NOT with housepaint tho! See here > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEJlS...eature=related

YouTubes > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRNB1Ba07fY&NR=1

Playboy bodypaint party > (Mark Frazier) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xFnr...eature=related

Frazier > http://frazierarts.com/artwork.html

OK so I'm not that good. I just need more practice is alll!!

Meanwhile back at the ranch...HA HAAAA! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F73QN...eature=related

Right. So the suggestion is, obvious. Right?

Last edited by STAR; 08-05-2011 at 07:17 PM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #537
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Bodypaint #2

Youtube bodypaint montage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9UvA...eature=related

Three girls make up a tiger face, Craig Tracy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQqpt...eature=related

More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcNos...1&feature=fvwp

I contacted a very good artist friend about bodypainting you for a shoot and she might be interested if you are. ?
Old 08-07-2011, 07:31 AM   #538
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Default Bodypaint #3

Spectawesome :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg0G3mBOymg&NR=1

...and... Pump Audio! Music that is pre-cleared for synch and master use rights. Chk it: http://pumpaudio.com/
Old 08-07-2011, 07:01 PM   #539
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Youtube bodypaint montage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9UvA...eature=related

Three girls make up a tiger face, Craig Tracy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQqpt...eature=related

More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcNos...1&feature=fvwp

I contacted a very good artist friend about bodypainting you for a shoot and she might be interested if you are. ?
That would be so much fun. I've talked about doing that before.