FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 09-22-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default Updates Suggestions

Hey guys, a few of you have already messaged me with update suggestions so I am making a thread where you can list any suggestions/ideas for future updates. So what would you like to see me do, wear, etc?
Old 09-22-2008, 08:10 PM   #2
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

Two words, Danielle:

blue jeans

Old 09-22-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Love the Wicked Weasels swim suits and thier Bay and Toweling Hot skirts,If you ever do a swim suit set.
Also love the way Blue Jean shorts looks cut really short
Old 09-23-2008, 02:30 AM   #4
luv2mtnbike
Danielle Junkie

I liked the bridal shoot too, maybe for halloween you could wear a fun funky costume. The school girl thing has been done to death so maybe some thing new and different. But Danielle, anything you do will be amazing!
luv2mtnbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:19 AM   #5
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

I have to say that the professional look is absolutely sexy - nothing better than a gorgeous woman in a business suit - also would give you a chance to sport your glasses - you look awesome wearing them.
LeoRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 05:44 PM   #6
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Hi ya--

Ryan & LeoRex make good points, as do the others, but personally I like bubble baths, "so," to quote Jeff Goldblum, "uh, there you have it." Rob's bathroom with those magnificent windows is absolutly beautiful, and for a beautiful woman such as yourself, the vistas in the background, bubbles and yourself is an unbeatable combination. Kissing & cuddling and "waking up" scenes are also nice, too. I'm fond of the simpler things in life, taking it slow and so on. Cheers

Last edited by geolarson2; 09-23-2008 at 06:11 PM.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:41 PM   #7
geolarson2

Lots of suggestions, I know. I'm just thinking about how, were I photographing Danielle, would I arrange a shoot. Now, after all those more elaborate (& potentially expensive) ideas, I thought something more casual. Somewhere I saw Danielle was accustomed to wearing her pajamas--why not a shoot of her in her pajamas lounging around? For that matter, I was watching her video update of her gym visit, and it occurred to me how cute she looked in her work-out clothes, so why not something fitness-related? And, of course, skinny dipping in that lovely pool, or lounging under the Arizona sun (while you have it, and now that the temp's gone down--at least it has here north of you) with just a pair of sunglasses and some lotion on ...
Old 09-26-2008, 05:42 AM   #8
danielle_ftv
Administrator

These ideas are great guys. I already have white stockings/pantyhose, so I will definitely do a shoot in those. I also have a prom dress that I never got to wear so that would definitely be something I would be interested in. I love the business suit idea...unfortunantely I don't have one so I will have to get that. Rob and I have been talking about doing a gym shoot. And since I hang around all day in my pjs I think it would be pretty easy to do a pj/lounge clothes shoot. Love the ideas...keep them coming.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:53 AM   #9
luv2mtnbike
Danielle Junkie

Prom dress would be a cool shoot Danielle, like the business suit thing idea a lot also!
luv2mtnbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:49 PM   #10
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I love the business suit idea...unfortunantely I don't have one so I will have to get that.
I am so psyched that you like this idea Danielle - a combination of this with Ryan's idea of a slow striptease would work and make a great photo shoot and video set - the end result being you just wearing you glasses and nothing else - just so very very sexy and classy - I already can't wait to see it
Old 09-28-2008, 10:34 PM   #11
stevenmash
Board Newbie

Personally I'm a sucker for makeup less pictures! Although I find your professional pictures quite astonishing, it would be nice to see some without any make-up. I've seen a few in the candid section, but the nicest one is on the main selection page which unfortunately cannot be enlarged. A full-size picture of the one in the lower right corner would be awesome!

stevenmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:45 PM   #12
lynx207
Danielle Junkie

One more thing to add -

I know it may not be the most popular, but I have to say I really loved the "natural" look (down below ) from this series:

I know its not relaly a shoot idea, but I still wanted to put it out there..
lynx207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:24 AM   #13
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenmash View Post
Personally I'm a sucker for makeup less pictures! Although I find your professional pictures quite astonishing, it would be nice to see some without any make-up. I've seen a few in the candid section, but the nicest one is on the main selection page which unfortunately cannot be enlarged. A full-size picture of the one in the lower right corner would be awesome!

Sounds cool with me too. I don't really like makeup either. I think she look fine without it.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:55 PM   #14
AlsoDan
Danielle Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Somewhere I saw Danielle was accustomed to wearing her pajamas--why not a shoot of her in her pajamas lounging around?
Great idea, i really liked the 'Amongst the Sheets' shoot she did. It would be nice to see Danielle do a similar shoot with that early morning sun light, but in a pair of cute PJ's. It could be done in a voyeur style where she doesn't interact with the camera, acting as if she was alone in the room. It would be like she's just awoken on a lazy Sunday morning, feeling a little fruity and deciding to have a little 'play' - it could be finished off with a nice shower, showing off those incredible curves covered in moisture.
AlsoDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:43 PM   #15
mfWL2So
Board Newbie

Default Ideas for updates

Hey Danielle,

First of all I want to thank you from my heart for all the effort you do to make happy. I am so so so happy to see your video contents. You are so gorgeous so beautiful and so graceful. Well I am a simple person saying all these not sure how much it may mean. anywyas i am a big fan of yours.

Hey I was thinking if I write a script will you make a video please?
Basically I am thinking of writing a scrip where you will be showing your beautiful body. May be my idea is crazy but can I say it to you?
It will be like talking slowly about your body parts and showing, close up and different pose. The film will be like...who ever watches the film will feel like you are 1:1 talking to him so close and so intimate and teasing him/her and talking about most sensitive parts.

Not sure if you like this idea...if you allow me i will write the script and send it to you.

thankx
max
Link removed by Moderator. Do not post personal information on the open forum.
mfWL2So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:37 PM   #16
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfWL2So View Post
Hey Danielle,

First of all I want to thank you from my heart for all the effort you do to make happy. I am so so so happy to see your video contents. You are so gorgeous so beautiful and so graceful. Well I am a simple person saying all these not sure how much it may mean. anywyas i am a big fan of yours.

Hey I was thinking if I write a script will you make a video please?
Basically I am thinking of writing a scrip where you will be showing your beautiful body. May be my idea is crazy but can I say it to you?
It will be like talking slowly about your body parts and showing, close up and different pose. The film will be like...who ever watches the film will feel like you are 1:1 talking to him so close and so intimate and teasing him/her and talking about most sensitive parts.

Not sure if you like this idea...if you allow me i will write the script and send it to you.

thankx
max
Link removed by Moderator. Do not post personal information on the open forum.
I could do that...though it would probably be a candid video.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #17
mfWL2So
Board Newbie

thank you for the reply Danielle, how can i send the script to you any specific email id? or will you just do one shoot please for us and update. when is the next video update?
mfWL2So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:12 PM   #18
hotwifenhubby
Just Visiting

Dear Daniell,
Would love to see a good shoot of you in Sexiest of the high heels or Thigh High boots with 5-6 inches of heels..... Maybe in some outdoor location or some public place...
love you sexy lady
hotwifenhubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 05:51 AM   #19
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwifenhubby View Post
Dear Daniell,
Would love to see a good shoot of you in Sexiest of the high heels or Thigh High boots with 5-6 inches of heels..... Maybe in some outdoor location or some public place...
love you sexy lady
I love to shoot outdoors (the photos and video turns out beautifully in natural light). It's warming up here (it was 94 degrees outside today) so I will try to shoot outside as much as possible before it becomes unbearably hot to shoot outside. I have a pair of thigh high boots that I would like to shoot in but am waiting to shoot in. They are fairly tight around my upper thighs so I'm wanting to wait to tone up a bit before wearing them.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:51 PM   #20
geolarson2

Keeping with the simpler shoots, you might even consider something as basic as shaving your legs as part of an update. There is something sexy, I think, in just going with the ordinary activities--I think that's part of FTVGirls' appeal, that Rob serves as something of a documentarian of what a girl does just to (ahem ) please herself. Some sites do over-the-top outlandish things, some dumb things down way, way too much, but here Rob's found a balance between the intimate setting, the lovely gentlewomen who model and the intimacy of the activity. Even the public nudity things are done in a playful, teasing and daring way that I personally find enjoyable to watch because there is so much spontaneity in the act and joy in the faces of the women. So taking something as simple as shaving one's legs in as nice a place as the bath or shower could very well have some artistic and erotic appeal to it, too. Or I could just be a pervert!
Old 09-26-2008, 07:05 PM   #21
geolarson2

Thumbs up

Don't know why, but for whatever reason women & water seem to go together to me. Anyway, I was thinking about ways to use a bath beyond the bubble bath scenario, and thought, "what about something at night?" You could still have the bubble bath, or a rose-petal bath for that matter, candlelit and Rob could place some smaller accent lights discretely that could reflect off of gold reflectors. I'm not sure with the still photography which would work better--a slower shutter with open aperture, or an open aperture with medium speed? (I think the latter.) With the video camera, I'm at a loss. Actually, now that I think about it, it might even be possible to trick the cameras into thinking its darker and emphasize the "glow" from the candles (and accent lighting) by dimming the ambient lights some and using the accents & reflectors to really light the scene--the gold glow would flood the space with that ambiance, and so long as the candles do have a glow of their own, who would know the difference? Like I said before, I'm just thinking how I might do a shoot myself. Have fun with all your shoots, Rob & Danielle!
Old 09-26-2008, 11:25 PM   #22
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

I got one.

A self shoot featuring a striptease.

Old 09-27-2008, 04:03 AM   #23
geolarson2

And yet another possibility ...something in front of that nice fireplace. The gorgeous blue dress Danielle wore at the mall would look fantastic with perhaps a cameo beaded choker, heels, &c., as she made herself more comfortable. I'm a big romantic, I admit it, so whether solo or as part of a pair she'd look fantastic I'm sure laying back in front of a nice, warm fire with the glow from the flames complimenting her skin tone.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:01 AM   #24
Felix
Just Visiting

Hi Danielle,

How about a bikini carwash video, where the bikini comes off at the end off course? Or a carwash with a see trough shirt? Some more up skirt videos would be nice as well.
Felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:22 PM   #25
geolarson2

I just popped over to your new interview thread and something occurred to me--you were, as you put it, a teacher's pet in school. Putting a twist on that, and taking what LeoRex had suggested of suit, white stockings, &c., you could play the naughty teacher or librarian with your glasses. Start off prim and proper, hair up, &c., and finish off with your hair down, the clothes, well, elsewhere, but with your glasses still on. That would be an intersting fantasy that I'm sure a lot of guys (and probably more than a few girls) would find ...fantastic? Hasta la vista, Danielle
Old 09-29-2008, 10:07 PM   #26
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
I just popped over to your new interview thread and something occurred to me--you were, as you put it, a teacher's pet in school. Putting a twist on that, and taking what LeoRex had suggested of suit, white stockings, &c., you could play the naughty teacher or librarian with your glasses. Start off prim and proper, hair up, &c., and finish off with your hair down, the clothes, well, elsewhere, but with your glasses still on. That would be an intersting fantasy that I'm sure a lot of guys (and probably more than a few girls) would find ...fantastic? Hasta la vista, Danielle
This is why I really love this board - we all put our heads together and build off of each others suggestions to make them even better - I had meant to mention the whole hair up and down thing in my last post - thanks for the assist Geolarsen - certainly would add to the set. I think that we are building up to one great series of pics and videos - the businesswoman, secretary, and the naughty teacher - perhaps we can build on to the naughty teacher set by adding another one of the FTV girls as a naughty student into the mix Goodness gracious - I am off to get another cold shower just thinking about Danielle one day doing these sets
Old 10-02-2008, 01:27 PM   #27
grande351

Ooops, I forgot something. GLASSES! Please do more photos or even an entire scene with your glasses on. You look soooo cute with those.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:50 PM   #28
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

YES GLASSES ARE SEXY. AND WHITE HOSE. DID I MENTION WHITE HOSE I LOVE WHITE HOSE!!!!!!! I JUST HATE SHAVING MY LEGS. J/K.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:38 PM   #29
Ryan
Dreaming of Danielle

lol, Tigger

I like Danielle's glasses, too. I wear contacts, so it's always nice to see a sexy pair of glasses; I wish I could find some for myself!

Old 10-02-2008, 05:45 PM   #30
geolarson2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
YES GLASSES ARE SEXY. AND WHITE HOSE. DID I MENTION WHITE HOSE I LOVE WHITE HOSE!!!!!!! I JUST HATE SHAVING MY LEGS. J/K.
On the motion for Danielle to wear her glasses & white hose do we have a consensus? Ayes? Nays? The ayes have it by a unanimous vote of sighs ....ahhh!

Now, with regard to shaving legs, Tigger, what you need is a good cream shave. I recommend Avalon Organics peppermint moisturizing cream shave with beta glucan to help heal those nicks (jk, Tigger; I haven;t shaved my legs since I swam in competition when I was 14). Seriously though I use it to shape my beard and it works wonders! Can we get an ooh-la-la here? No? Fine then
Old 10-02-2008, 05:56 PM   #31
Stylus80
Danielle Fan

Anything that is semi-transparent such as a white blouse, especially out in public. You'd get a lot of great double-takes from passers-by, "can I see through that?"
Stylus80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:06 PM   #32
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
On the motion for Danielle to wear her glasses & white hose do we have a consensus? Ayes? Nays? The ayes have it by a unanimous vote of sighs ....ahhh!

Now, with regard to shaving legs, Tigger, what you need is a good cream shave. I recommend Avalon Organics peppermint moisturizing cream shave with beta glucan to help heal those nicks (jk, Tigger; I haven;t shaved my legs since I swam in competition when I was 14). Seriously though I use it to shape my beard and it works wonders! Can we get an ooh-la-la here? No? Fine then
THE LAST TIME I HAD SMOOTH LEGGS WAS WHEN I HAD KEMO BACK IN 96. AND IT ICHED LIKE HELL WHEN IT GREW BACK. NOW IT WOULD TAKE A BRUSH HOGG TO GET THRU THEM.LOL HOSE LOOK A LOT BETTER ON DANIELLE THAN THEY WOULD ME.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:06 PM   #33
Dimsum
Just Visiting

HEELS!!!!!!! I am not too fussed about the lingerie or dresses since everything so far has been nice but I would really like to see some sexy heels on the end of Danielles legs - smart and elegant - not pornstar 7 inch nonsense! I know you wear some nice pairs already - but in addition I would love to see some closed toe stilettos type ones! Alexa Loren got a few great pairs for her shoot at Aldo's - so I hope you shop there Danielle and can pick some nice 4 inch heels!

Remember the golden rule Danielle .. "If it's less than 4 inches .. its just not worth it!" HAHAHA

Last edited by Dimsum; 10-02-2008 at 10:25 PM.
Dimsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:14 PM   #34
The Deuce
Danielle Fan

Default Erotic massage

Daniel,

I would love to see you in a GG erotic massage. I'm not talking rub my back type then BAM! down to business. A true erotic massage, sensual, slow, orgasmic, oily girl girl hotness.
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:08 PM   #35
Max

You should wear a mini skirt more often
Old 10-08-2008, 09:28 PM   #36
dave742
Just Visiting

Default danielle + alison

dani you should do a video with alison angel (www.alisonangel.com) you two would be sooo hawt in a vid
dave742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:25 PM   #37
Staunton
Board Newbie

Default Uniform??

How about a naughty nurse or saucy soldier??
Staunton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:31 PM   #38
carlosg805
Just Visiting

Send a message via MSN to carlosg805

swim suit/ pool side photo shoot
carlosg805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:10 AM   #39
BJONES7
Just Visiting

Default Wii Fit - Yoga Scene

Danielle,

I am a fan of your breasts! And I would love to see you in your lacy lingerie top - the purple one, or a camisolle following the Wii instructions for Yoga. I love to see your breasts about to come out of the top or part of the aerole showing. In the tennis movie, when you were wearing the bra and jumping around it was fun seeing your nipples and aeroles slipping in and out of the bra. More of this please!

BJONES
BJONES7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #40
Carabell
Board Newbie

Send a message via MSN to Carabell

I think u should wear a swimsuit, and later take off and masturbate in a constant rithm with ur hand. I thin masturbation with hands and fingers is better and more exiciting that the ones with with ugly plastic toys.
Carabell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 06:00 PM   #41
moviegoer235
Just Visiting

Default Big Suggestion

Its not a suggestion for what you should do in the next video..its more of a request about the site...i don't like how the only option to watch videos is to download it in high definition. My computer can't take it, can you post videos that you have an option in downloading in lower quality thanks.
moviegoer235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:59 AM   #42
Sallysdad
Just Visiting

I think a more hairy look is incredible with you. Not all women can get away with this - only the most beautiful women can have body hair and look sexy at the same time. A friend says he once saw Charlize Theron once in a tropical beach and she raised her arms and small wisps of blonde hair were seen on her pits - my friend said it was outa sight! I know this is gross to many but hairy armpit on you would look so different, so shockingly outrageous that I bet you would come out looking 100 times more erotic and goddess like - and besides, you don't have to have that permanently, you can do a shoot where another girl lovingly shaves your pits. Or even more sexy, you can show us loyal fans you shaving them yourself! I don't think anyone would mind that.

Another would be the popular wedding dress / bridal lingerie theme, except it would be a 2 girl video and both ladies will be in beautiful white bridal gowns in a luxury suite. The gowns would come off and the lingerie - white, corseted or bustier with suspenders, and with gartered stockings and heels would stay on as the ladies would move to the marriage bed to consummate their union anyway they thought fit. Again, I don't think anyone would mind this, but the most important thing for the max visual effect is that the ladies leave on all their lingerie as they frolic. The sad trend - and mistaken one at that, is that many people think that a woman taking off a dress and then taking off all the lingerie on by one, especially sliding off the stockings is somehow sexy and erotic. Not so. Our Danielle always looks good with her underwear in bed - we have proof of her other shoots and videos to back this up!

You rock Danielle!

Me.
Sallysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:46 PM   #43
ILD
Just Visiting

Princess tiara
Old 02-18-2010, 07:30 AM   #44
Almond Khan
Just Visiting

Default I love u danielle

i want u wear towel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5555.jpg (84.1 KB, 49 views)
Almond Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:50 PM   #45
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger View Post
Pantyhose can be quite erotic, yes that would be SWEET!!!!
Old 10-12-2008, 12:29 PM   #46
lora
Danielle Junkie

hair style request sleek ur hair with lots of shinny gel and pull them back into a bun or a ponytail that would be very nice hairstyle,like fashion supermodels

simple photoshoot with everyday clothes bra panties

tushey and armpits should be shaved clean

i am waiting now,just give me a video reply with this hairstyle and i would be very happy

love ya and take care
Old 10-13-2008, 05:39 AM   #47
lora
Danielle Junkie

you havent done shower scenes that most of the other ftv girls have done like svetlana,get in the shower
Old 10-07-2008, 03:31 PM   #48
daniellebeauty
Just Visiting

Default I hope Oil Bath

With Danielle boobs size n height Oil bath would best suit.n Hope Soap bath also. With her eyes blues all comes well it will be Fantastic.
daniellebeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:30 PM   #49
geolarson2

Its been a while since I had a suggestion, and had to double-check to make sure no one else had mentioned this, but a week or so ago I was cooking and it occurred to me how cute, sexy, erotic a shoot could be with Ms D in an apron & chef's hat. Brownies? Pancakes? (Probably better not to cook something that splatters.) Then follow through with a stripped down to nothing stretched out on the couch enjoying whatever you made would be even more, um, delicious! Not that I want to sabotage your diet or workouts, mind you, but still its food for thought at least, no?