FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2010, 02:26 AM   #540
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

danielle... you look great in your glasses. you are more and more incredible each time i see you.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:32 PM   #541
danielle_ftv
Administrator

You guys are sweet. I love waking up to compliments (and yes...it is 1:30 in the afternoon...I'm a night owl hence why I'm waking up now.)
Old 05-28-2010, 05:43 PM   #542
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Danielle!, just wanna say you look absolutely gorgeous in glasses. Thanks for posting them webcam pictures.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:28 AM   #543
TheDoctor
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I loved your pics, actually.
From Danielle's Journal:
Quote:
May 27, 2010
I forgot to show you this site that I was on. If you are a Packers fan then you should LOVE it!
FANTASTIC!
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:35 AM   #544
grande351

LB is such a party pooper (literally!!)

That webcam show was one for the record book sweetie!!!
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:01 AM   #545
geolarson2

Aww, dear...

Other than "gross" & chuckle a little, I'm not sure what else to say. Which book was it? The one by Alison Weir or some other?
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:12 AM   #546
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

well, it is a french dog...
Old 06-02-2010, 06:37 AM   #547
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Aww, dear...

Other than "gross" & chuckle a little, I'm not sure what else to say. Which book was it? The one by Alison Weir or some other?
Nope...it's a non fiction book called "The Kings and Queens of England and Scotland" (or something like that.)
Old 06-02-2010, 06:39 AM   #548
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Nope...it's a non fiction book called "The Kings and Queens of England and Scotland" (or something like that.)
Do you need a replacement?
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:53 AM   #549
captnjack

Despite Love Bug's unfortunate accident at the end that had to be the sexiest and most fun webcam show yet! I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:48 PM   #550
mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
The dog or the book Anoree?.

Sorry Danielle, but i thought that post was funny.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:56 PM   #551
Anoree

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
The dog or the book Anoree?.

Sorry Danielle, but i thought that post was funny.
I ment the book, but after Danielle's latest tweets she might consider a replacement for Love Bug, too.
Danielle woke up and LB had pooed and pissed in her bed.
Planned punishment: Doggie Boot Camp.

P.S.:
I would love to personally replace LB as Danielle's company, by the way. She could cuddle with me, too.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:55 AM   #552
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
LOL....no. It had a cover on it so it's fine. Thanks for asking though.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:55 AM   #553
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnjack View Post
Despite Love Bug's unfortunate accident at the end that had to be the sexiest and most fun webcam show yet! I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
Heck yeah I did!
Old 06-04-2010, 06:56 AM   #554
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
I ment the book, but after Danielle's latest tweets she might consider a replacement for Love Bug, too.
Danielle woke up and LB had pooed and pissed in her bed.
Planned punishment: Doggie Boot Camp.

P.S.:
I would love to personally replace LB as Danielle's company, by the way. She could cuddle with me, too.
Awww...that is a very sweet offer.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:31 AM   #555
Anoree

Default June 3rd Journal, ccbill cancelations

I can't see why they claim to be unsatisfied either. - Perhaps they are unsatisfied with their lifes (as in "The wife found out! ").

The only thing I can imagine is that they expected to see more hardcore shoots by now, but you explained perfectly well why they don't happen at the moment.
You shouldn't feel pressed to do more. Do it with your own pace and your chosen partners. The more relaxed you are about it, the more we will enjoy it, too.

Asking the "unsatisfied" customers what they think was missing could be interesting. It would show them how much you care.
I don't think you can ask every one, though. You could ask one or two dozen and see what responses you get. (I think not even half of them would respond anyway.)

I think the vast majority of your members is very satisfied with what they get at your site. You are truely unique in the business. Don't let a few grumpy people tear you down.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:30 AM   #556
captnjack

I wouldn't put much credence to the charge back reasons especially when they list disatisfied as the reason. I suspect that most of the charge backs are just people ripping you and ccbill off. Like you said I can't imagine anyone joining without first checking out the forum and make an informed decision as whether they will like your site. I wonder how many of the chargebacks delete your material that they have downloaded?
Old 06-04-2010, 09:59 AM   #557
brad
Danielle Fan

"Unsatisfied" beats the heck outta me too. Like you said, you can see pretty much everything you're gonna get before you shell out, so hu? what's their problem?

And as for the buttholes ripping you off.....I believe in karma, and they'll get theirs somehow, somewhere. And it works the other way too, which means you've got some pretty nice stuff waiting to happen to you
brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #558
Immortal
In Love with Danielle

Send a message via Yahoo to Immortal
Angry Chargebacks.

I don't get it either, "Unsatisfied"!!?? Don't let that worry you Danielle, it may have nothing to do with what you do or don't do. Charge backs are a pain and i get real grumpy when i have to deal with that too.
I would look into the "Minor used card" thing. Although not worth your time the card holder can be charged with fraud. Than again, "Boys will be boys."

You don't need those "Unsatisfied" losers. It's their loss. You will always have a lot of loyal fans and friends that will be there to lift you up when your down long after your done doing this kind of work.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:58 PM   #559
mart

Unsatisfied!! is a mindboggling reason for cancelling any FTV site. I've been a member of Alisonangel, Lia19 and FTVgirls and i have been fully satified with all those sites. Although i've not been a member of Danielle's yet, i'm 100% sure there's no way i would ever cancel due to not being satisfied, in my opinion any FTV site gives true value for money if not more and i would be tempted like Danielle to email every single one of these idiots who cancelled due to being unsatisfied just to find out what it is they were unsatisfied about. I know FTV updates far more regularly than some sites i've joined in the past. On hearing about these people who are claiming they were unsatisfied with an FTV site has even pissed me off.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:06 PM   #560
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Thanks for the feedback about my latest journal entry you guys. I know that I shouldn't let stuff like that affect me and I really try not to.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:29 AM   #561
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

i can not beleive someone could be unsatisfied... your site is the best. the chargebacks are just wrong in most cases. you know what you buy. your site could never be unsatisfying... it is something i always look forward to.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:43 AM   #562
geolarson2

I suppose you could say the "unsatisfied" people are likely the inhibited ones with crappy sex lives who are just jealous. Sounds good to me, so why not, and let them go suck on some eggs for a while, the whiners, eh?

The smoothie sounds good. Myself, I usually go with something heavy on mango...now I'm thirsty.

As for the sleep study, I've been there, done that twice. In both cases with me, the study was performed by the SpectREM Sleep Center (associated with UNR's med school). Check in was something like 8 or 9 PM, check out something like 6 or 7 AM if I remember right. It takes a little while to have the electrodes attached to your head (1st time I went I had long hair; 2d, I'd buzz cut it, although not specifically for the study, but it did simply things for me & the tech). There was a shortish intro meeting with the physician, followed by a longer in-depth discussion with the doctor after the 1st study & another shortish follow-up with the doctor after the 2d study. I forget, but I think they two studies I was in were just a week or so apart. It was interesting, some of it I understood (thank you AP bio & that AA in behavioral science!) a lot was a bit over my head, but long story short what the doc prescribed for me seems to have helped with what ails me (at least I feel better about it, and that goes a long way in & of itself).

And speaking of sleep, now I'd dozy. Cheers, Ms D., and for what its worth, I'd never check the "unsatisfied" box if I canceled a subscription to your site. I quite honestly cannot believe anyone would truly be unsatisfied considering how much you give of yourself here in the free side, and how much more you must put into the premium side with costuming, the webcams, &c. Some people, I suppose, would never be satisfied, not with their left hand, let alone their right, eh? Wankers!
Old 06-05-2010, 12:46 PM   #563
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

When I was younger and didn't have nothing to do like no school or job to go to.I usually would sleep in and sleep 9-10 hrs.Of course if I slept to much back then I feel like "Dog poo" afterwards.
Now days when I'm off I get up after only 5-7 hrs of sleep and feel ok,but if I try pushing myself to sleep longer then I tend to get a headache.Funny part is when I have to work and get after 7 hrs of sleep then the next day I tend to fall doze off during work.

As for canceling or Chargeback on your site.I had cancel a few times when money was looking alittle tight not due to "unsatisfied".I also have to admit I did a few chargebacks myself ONLY due to the tactics of the sites.there were a few sites where they "Asked" you if you wanted to joined or subscribed to something to other things and you had to check yes to them,but in their cases you have to carefully look and "Uncheck" yes cause they would auto check you yes for everything unless you uncheck and I scan quickly through page after page trying to get through to the end without realizing I was getting "auto subscribe" to eveything under the sun.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:26 AM   #564
fifty-cycle
Danielle Fan

I watched the last webcam show from June 1, and two things came to mind: 1- this site is $20.00, and if one lap dance that lasts 3 minutes is $20, the webcam show was worth at least $400.00 . So with 2 webcam shows a month, I don't see how anyone could resist becomming a member immediately. 2- Danielle kept mentioning that she loved 80's music, however if she just turned 22, I am amazed that she would enjoy that music so much. ...On reflection, that second thought should have stayed in my head. I must say that she does look so nice in that video that I wish I had been able to watch it live.

Last edited by fifty-cycle; 06-07-2010 at 01:30 AM.
fifty-cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #565
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifty-cycle View Post
I watched the last webcam show from June 1, and two things came to mind: 1- this site is $20.00, and if one lap dance that lasts 3 minutes is $20, the webcam show was worth at least $400.00 . So with 2 webcam shows a month, I don't see how anyone could resist becomming a member immediately. 2- Danielle kept mentioning that she loved 80's music, however if she just turned 22, I am amazed that she would enjoy that music so much. ...On reflection, that second thought should have stayed in my head. I must say that she does look so nice in that video that I wish I had been able to watch it live.
I will be scheduling the next webcam show pretty soon here so I really hope you will be able to join me during it. My mom actually got me into 80's music. When she would drive me to and from school and work when I was younger we would listen to one of the local radio stations that played a lot of 80's music.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:32 PM   #566
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
I suppose you could say the "unsatisfied" people are likely the inhibited ones with crappy sex lives who are just jealous. Sounds good to me, so why not, and let them go suck on some eggs for a while, the whiners, eh?

The smoothie sounds good. Myself, I usually go with something heavy on mango...now I'm thirsty.

As for the sleep study, I've been there, done that twice. In both cases with me, the study was performed by the SpectREM Sleep Center (associated with UNR's med school). Check in was something like 8 or 9 PM, check out something like 6 or 7 AM if I remember right. It takes a little while to have the electrodes attached to your head (1st time I went I had long hair; 2d, I'd buzz cut it, although not specifically for the study, but it did simply things for me & the tech). There was a shortish intro meeting with the physician, followed by a longer in-depth discussion with the doctor after the 1st study & another shortish follow-up with the doctor after the 2d study. I forget, but I think they two studies I was in were just a week or so apart. It was interesting, some of it I understood (thank you AP bio & that AA in behavioral science!) a lot was a bit over my head, but long story short what the doc prescribed for me seems to have helped with what ails me (at least I feel better about it, and that goes a long way in & of itself).

And speaking of sleep, now I'd dozy. Cheers, Ms D., and for what its worth, I'd never check the "unsatisfied" box if I canceled a subscription to your site. I quite honestly cannot believe anyone would truly be unsatisfied considering how much you give of yourself here in the free side, and how much more you must put into the premium side with costuming, the webcams, &c. Some people, I suppose, would never be satisfied, not with their left hand, let alone their right, eh? Wankers!
Hmm...well waking up that early does not fly well with me. I shall have to tell them to let me sleep in .
Old 06-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #567
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
When I was younger and didn't have nothing to do like no school or job to go to.I usually would sleep in and sleep 9-10 hrs.Of course if I slept to much back then I feel like "Dog poo" afterwards.
Now days when I'm off I get up after only 5-7 hrs of sleep and feel ok,but if I try pushing myself to sleep longer then I tend to get a headache.Funny part is when I have to work and get after 7 hrs of sleep then the next day I tend to fall doze off during work.

As for canceling or Chargeback on your site.I had cancel a few times when money was looking alittle tight not due to "unsatisfied".I also have to admit I did a few chargebacks myself ONLY due to the tactics of the sites.there were a few sites where they "Asked" you if you wanted to joined or subscribed to something to other things and you had to check yes to them,but in their cases you have to carefully look and "Uncheck" yes cause they would auto check you yes for everything unless you uncheck and I scan quickly through page after page trying to get through to the end without realizing I was getting "auto subscribe" to eveything under the sun.
I'm perfectly fine with people cancelling. I understand things happen. As long as they are happy with their "experience" on my website then I'm also happy. I've heard of websites charging you for several websites when you only signed up for one. It's definitely something that gives this business a bad reputation.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:43 AM   #568
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

As for you meeting some brit in Vegas.Guess I should be happy for you,but have to admit I'm alittle envious for th guy cause I wasn't in his shoes.
As for the 3 day rule I had never followed it.I had gone out with a girl and had such a great time with her I called her the next day to tell her that.I even sent her a dozen roses with a note telling her that I had a great time with her.
In your case if I was that lucky SOB and manage to have you for 3 days and in my room.I would have taken you to the nearest jewelry store and gotten you an engagment ring.....ok at least a nice necklace so you would keep me in mind and I would have called you the next day after we had parted and screw the 3 day rule.
If the guy hadn't called you by now and you had told him about your site.There is a sad chance he might had been thinking he bedded a celebrity internet porn star and have a fun story to tell his buddies back in England and something to write to Penthouse letters about. Then since he a brit he may be more "reserved" and decided to take longer to call. In any case it always the guy who calls first IF he is interested in seeing the girl again..if not then it cause he thinking he had a great lay and moved on.

Yes I do believe in love at first sight or at least something close to it. and everyone has a soulmate It had happen to me once in the past and the girl was the prettiest girl in school and I felt like the luckest guy in the world cause she felt the same way about me.Unfortunely My mom end up moving us to Fort Worth (we was living in a small texas town) I went back to visit during school breaks due to my grandparents also lived in the same small town...but like so many Daddies when I went to go see her. Her dad always answered the door and told me she was busy.To this day I still think about her from time to time and wonder if we would have been married now with some great kids.

Last edited by Texasdrake; 06-12-2010 at 10:56 AM.
Texasdrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:39 AM   #569
um..
Danielle Fan

i like your pets cute dog and random cat in vet you wanted to steal but you didn't
um.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 03:06 PM   #570
dtvfan
Just Visiting

Question Ideas

Miss, how about tan stockings and or pantyhose? Sheer - toe to waist!
dtvfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #571
geolarson2

Sometimes when a person starts reading motives into someone else's actions/inactions, it is a way of pushing aside one's own reasons for doing something (and not doing something counts as "doing something" here--its a choice). I know I've done that myself. Its a hard habit to break sometimes, and sometimes it isn't entirely broken, but being aware of what's going on in your own internal subtext helps, and it sounds like you know that already, and that is half the battle. What I've done when in a similar position is to try and distract myself, to get my mind off it (not always successful). Normally to de-stress, I'd go for a long walk, but, of course, that leaves me alone to dwell on my imagination. Lately (the past 6 years or so), I've tried some tai-chi which seems to help more quieting my mind. Each breath in & out clears the cobwebs and each time I do the chi ball thingy, I leave that negative energy behind, pushing it out the door or window. I know its all figurative, but in my mind it helps calm the synapses and gives me a little peace of mind and I'm able to shrug things off a little easier afterward. And sometimes you can just laugh, viz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJNRD...eature=related (Mr Happy, approx 5 mins in & Mme Wonderful approx 8:30 in)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF1gy...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ijwl...eature=related (cats approx 3 mins in)
Old 06-13-2010, 11:16 PM   #572
geolarson2

You know, I was watching Teachers and it occurred to me that you do so much for your fans--some of it goes with the territory, some you do goes way beyond what any of us have a right to expect (although sometimes it appears some of use do make that assumption)--but who do you do it for? The website pays your bills, you have a creative outlet in both the performance and layout, but its still work, no? Re-reading your journal entries and letting things simmer for a few hours and I started to wonder if your desire to find someone, that Brit or someone else is you're need to find someone you can be yourself, not the persona you likely have to use here, and be yourself without someone imposing their image of you on. Moreover, who do you get to play with? I mean, sex replaces play, and we all need to play, no? I hope I'm not causing more trouble, just trying to understand myself. I do hope you find that someone you can play with, Ms D, let your hair down with, laugh and cry and dream with, and soon.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:22 AM   #573
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
As for you meeting some brit in Vegas.Guess I should be happy for you,but have to admit I'm alittle envious for th guy cause I wasn't in his shoes.
As for the 3 day rule I had never followed it.I had gone out with a girl and had such a great time with her I called her the next day to tell her that.I even sent her a dozen roses with a note telling her that I had a great time with her.
In your case if I was that lucky SOB and manage to have you for 3 days and in my room.I would have taken you to the nearest jewelry store and gotten you an engagment ring.....ok at least a nice necklace so you would keep me in mind and I would have called you the next day after we had parted and screw the 3 day rule.
If the guy hadn't called you by now and you had told him about your site.There is a sad chance he might had been thinking he bedded a celebrity internet porn star and have a fun story to tell his buddies back in England and something to write to Penthouse letters about. Then since he a brit he may be more "reserved" and decided to take longer to call. In any case it always the guy who calls first IF he is interested in seeing the girl again..if not then it cause he thinking he had a great lay and moved on.

Yes I do believe in love at first sight or at least something close to it. and everyone has a soulmate It had happen to me once in the past and the girl was the prettiest girl in school and I felt like the luckest guy in the world cause she felt the same way about me.Unfortunely My mom end up moving us to Fort Worth (we was living in a small texas town) I went back to visit during school breaks due to my grandparents also lived in the same small town...but like so many Daddies when I went to go see her. Her dad always answered the door and told me she was busy.To this day I still think about her from time to time and wonder if we would have been married now with some great kids.
Aww...that's so sad. I don't know what I would do if I met my soul mate and couldn't be with him or her. I honestly don't know what is going on with the Brit...wether or not he is interested in me. I've also never really believe in dating rules. If a guy calls me the next day after meeting me then I know he is a keeper.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:23 AM   #574
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by um.. View Post
i like your pets cute dog and random cat in vet you wanted to steal but you didn't
That cat was so friendly. It would've been a perfect cat for me.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:26 AM   #575
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtvfan View Post
Miss, how about tan stockings and or pantyhose? Sheer - toe to waist!
Fabulous...I shall try to remember to do that for my next shoot.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:29 AM   #576
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
You know, I was watching Teachers and it occurred to me that you do so much for your fans--some of it goes with the territory, some you do goes way beyond what any of us have a right to expect (although sometimes it appears some of use do make that assumption)--but who do you do it for? The website pays your bills, you have a creative outlet in both the performance and layout, but its still work, no? Re-reading your journal entries and letting things simmer for a few hours and I started to wonder if your desire to find someone, that Brit or someone else is you're need to find someone you can be yourself, not the persona you likely have to use here, and be yourself without someone imposing their image of you on. Moreover, who do you get to play with? I mean, sex replaces play, and we all need to play, no? I hope I'm not causing more trouble, just trying to understand myself. I do hope you find that someone you can play with, Ms D, let your hair down with, laugh and cry and dream with, and soon.
Thanks sweetie, I also hope I can find someone to play with and love. Honestly I want to be with a character straight out of one of my books. Someone I can give my whole world to and who will do the same for me. Maybe that's why my past relationships have never worked. Maybe my subconscious is comparing my (ex)boyfriends to the guys in my books...hmm .
Old 06-14-2010, 08:07 AM   #577
sarah
Danielle Junkie

A special quote for a special Englishman :

"The course of true love never did run smooth."
William Shakespeare

So, if want friendship, ask for friendship...but if you are in love, ask for love, and passion, and joy, and desire!

It's fabulous and wonderful to be in love, Danielle you are born to be surrounded by love, you are born for happiness!
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:09 PM   #578
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Hi,
Sounds as if you had a very eventful Birthday trip to Vegas! Major crush/love wonderful and painful all at once and no good way to separate the two. Just have to endure and hope for the best outcome.

Sorry to hear about the charge backs. You’d think the credit card companies of the individuals would get wise after awhile. If they had any integrity they’d just cancel after a month.

Liked your make up!

Take care, persevere, but most of all stay Happy!

e83
e83sOHpFYv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:06 PM   #579
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post
Hi,
Sounds as if you had a very eventful Birthday trip to Vegas! Major crush/love wonderful and painful all at once and no good way to separate the two. Just have to endure and hope for the best outcome.

Sorry to hear about the charge backs. You’d think the credit card companies of the individuals would get wise after awhile. If they had any integrity they’d just cancel after a month.

Liked your make up!

Take care, persevere, but most of all stay Happy!

e83
Unfortunately when it comes to porn the credit card companies don't care.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:07 PM   #580
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah View Post
A special quote for a special Englishman :

"The course of true love never did run smooth."
William Shakespeare

So, if want friendship, ask for friendship...but if you are in love, ask for love, and passion, and joy, and desire!

It's fabulous and wonderful to be in love, Danielle you are born to be surrounded by love, you are born for happiness!
If I asked for love from him I think he would take off running. I love that quote though.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:31 PM   #581
Anoree

I don't understand The Brit at all. Meeting you and having a chance to start a relationship with you would be my dream come true. I'd never lie to you or cheat on you. And I'd allways have an ear or eye for you, 24/7.

To think I was on my way to Arizona last year already ... Why, oh, why didn't I keep my mouth shut at the CBP?!? (Kicking myself for the umpteenth time.)
Old 06-15-2010, 12:40 AM   #582
Geezer

I guess you just have to realize "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." As much as I hurt for you, Danielle, I think meeting anyone in Vegas, apparently hooking up with them, and then expecting a "relationship" to happen is rather naive.

Everyday, people lie or tell half truths to get what they want. Many men will lie through their teeth if they think sex is coming their way. Then.... there is Vegas!! It isn't called "Sin City" for no reason. Spontaneous hookups are the norm there. Give two good looking people some alcohol, some bikinis, some sun, some bare chests with good bodies, and "things happen." It might be good if you can just accept "one night stands" for what they are OR simply "say no" and save yourself the sadness of thinking a guy is possibly The One!

Just my two cents for what it's worth... .well, two cents!
Old 06-15-2010, 04:16 AM   #583
TheDoctor

Lightbulb

From the june 14th Journal entry:
[sarcasm]
Quote:
I just don't know what to do. Part of me wants to call or text him or even message him on Facebook and ask him what's going on. I really probably should give it up but then again I'm not a quitter at all and I had an amazing time with him and thought that things could work out even though we live thousands of miles away from each other.
C'mon, are you actually reading your own post?
Quote:
What I don't understand is how I'm not completely jaded at guys considering how much I get lied to.
Neither do I. Really.
Quote:
Honestly I should become a private detective because I ALWAYS find out about people lying to me.
So, you got yourself a third employment option after you resign the site or in the case Med school goes awry.
[/sarcasm]
FANTASTIC!

Last edited by TheDoctor; 06-15-2010 at 04:18 AM.
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:18 PM   #584
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

I wish I could offer you some helpful relationship advice, but mine don't work out all that well. So anything that I said would probably just make things worse.

Glad the shoot with LB went well.

e83
Old 06-15-2010, 04:01 PM   #585
Jhunter309
Danielle Fan

Hey sweetie,

I'm sitting here waiting for the Haily/Hayden vids to finish dling over on Robs site and I decided to take a look through your forum boards It amazes me how little we take the girls here for granted and how little we realize what their lives are like. I found your blog/journal quite entertaining and interesting. It constantly fascinates me how quickly a person can grow on you by just reading/seeing their life.

I just wanted to write and offer my support as I know you probably are feeling pretty crummy as of late from your brit guy. We all seek to fit in, to place, somewhere with someone and it's tough until you've found that spot. Lord knows how the world does it.

The brit guy either A: is being very mature if he's always traveling and knows he can't have anything or B: he isn't into you and he's just plain rude.

Sorry I"m being blunt but that's usually how I am. I generally hate dancing around topics and I like just being brutally honest. I hate relationships where the world has taught us we have to do this, this this this this, blah this do this. It's a hell of a lot easier just to dish it out and if he/she can't handle it well then you move on. Perhaps as Geezer put it, "What stays in Vegas, stays in Vegas" is correct and perhaps Mr. Brit was thinking that as well. His loss as you're a wonderful woman. From a perspective of a guy from reading your blog, he's given you all the signs (he might think he's being polite but he's really being rude) in saying he's not interested. Guys like that drive me nuts. If you are not interested in a girl say so! It saves a girl (like you) from being left hanging wondering where does he stand. There is no excuse for him not taking four or five minutes to write you a nice little line or message or whatever! Uncalled for! Ah I'd give my left eye for proper communication in relationships. If he wants to keep in contact with you he will. Let him do the leg work from now on. He's being a total (whats the English word for... oh ya) cad treating you like this. If he doesn't then you know he's not for you.

Okay all done bashing in-adept men and lack of communication

I find your open sexuality, your life, so hectic! But it amazes me what the capacity a human being can do and yet live so much! You truly are an amazing young woman with an aptitude for life. Never stop or change who you are.

One last thing. Chemistry is hard to find. Finding someone who will stay with you longer after the fireworks fade (the romance stage in a relationship) is tougher. If you can have that then you'll be set for life sweets.

Fond regards and don't give up!

J

P.S love the glasses look
Jhunter309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:12 PM   #586
e83sOHpFYv
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Hi,

Oddly enough a similar thing happened to a friend of mine. She was a bartender at a local very upscale hotel. Jaguar came to southern Calif. To introduce the XK 8, shoot a commercial, and let the motor press drive the cars. They were here for about a week or ten days. My friend and one of the Brits got very close and hooked up a few times. She fell pretty hard for him and they promised to stay in touch when he left. Of course she never heard from him again. She swallowed her pride and wrote him but never heard back.

Maybe it’s best to just look at your trip to Vegas as a “Great Time” but now it’s back to the real world.

e83
Old 06-15-2010, 08:39 PM   #587
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv View Post
Hi,

Oddly enough a similar thing happened to a friend of mine. She was a bartender at a local very upscale hotel. Jaguar came to southern Calif. To introduce the XK 8, shoot a commercial, and let the motor press drive the cars. They were here for about a week or ten days. My friend and one of the Brits got very close and hooked up a few times. She fell pretty hard for him and they promised to stay in touch when he left. Of course she never heard from him again. She swallowed her pride and wrote him but never heard back.

Maybe it’s best to just look at your trip to Vegas as a “Great Time” but now it’s back to the real world.

e83
That makes me really sad. I did end up texting him yesterday. Dallas and I decided that he probably had a girlfriend and didn't tell me so I asked him about that in my text. He still hasn't got back to me...not sure if he ever will to be honest.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #588
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhunter309 View Post
Hey sweetie,

I'm sitting here waiting for the Haily/Hayden vids to finish dling over on Robs site and I decided to take a look through your forum boards It amazes me how little we take the girls here for granted and how little we realize what their lives are like. I found your blog/journal quite entertaining and interesting. It constantly fascinates me how quickly a person can grow on you by just reading/seeing their life.

I just wanted to write and offer my support as I know you probably are feeling pretty crummy as of late from your brit guy. We all seek to fit in, to place, somewhere with someone and it's tough until you've found that spot. Lord knows how the world does it.

The brit guy either A: is being very mature if he's always traveling and knows he can't have anything or B: he isn't into you and he's just plain rude.

Sorry I"m being blunt but that's usually how I am. I generally hate dancing around topics and I like just being brutally honest. I hate relationships where the world has taught us we have to do this, this this this this, blah this do this. It's a hell of a lot easier just to dish it out and if he/she can't handle it well then you move on. Perhaps as Geezer put it, "What stays in Vegas, stays in Vegas" is correct and perhaps Mr. Brit was thinking that as well. His loss as you're a wonderful woman. From a perspective of a guy from reading your blog, he's given you all the signs (he might think he's being polite but he's really being rude) in saying he's not interested. Guys like that drive me nuts. If you are not interested in a girl say so! It saves a girl (like you) from being left hanging wondering where does he stand. There is no excuse for him not taking four or five minutes to write you a nice little line or message or whatever! Uncalled for! Ah I'd give my left eye for proper communication in relationships. If he wants to keep in contact with you he will. Let him do the leg work from now on. He's being a total (whats the English word for... oh ya) cad treating you like this. If he doesn't then you know he's not for you.

Okay all done bashing in-adept men and lack of communication

I find your open sexuality, your life, so hectic! But it amazes me what the capacity a human being can do and yet live so much! You truly are an amazing young woman with an aptitude for life. Never stop or change who you are.

One last thing. Chemistry is hard to find. Finding someone who will stay with you longer after the fireworks fade (the romance stage in a relationship) is tougher. If you can have that then you'll be set for life sweets.

Fond regards and don't give up!

J

P.S love the glasses look
I really appreciate you taking the time to write all this to me. My dad also thinks the Brit is being a "cad". I don't believe in the whole "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" and I think that people who do believe that are seriously fooling themselves. I'm trying to get over him but it's like you said I'm still left wondering where he stands and if he's even interested in a relationship. Oh well....I should have realized that it probably wasn't going to work when he told me he lives in England. I mean long distance relationships rarely work (though it did for my mom and dad.)