FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat

Old 05-26-2009, 02:57 AM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default Danielle's girl/girl shoot...what do you want to see done?

I've had some pretty...um...interesting requests for my girl/girl shoot. But like I've always said, I will do it, but only if there are enough members interested. The last thing I want to do is make one member happy, but gross out thirty others. So what do you want to see done in my girl/girl shoots? And what do you think about these girl/girl requests that I've gotten?

Anal rimming/tongue f#cking (that's how he put it)
Having the girl squirt on me
Old 05-26-2009, 03:42 AM   #2
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

I'd suggest tribadism, but when you tried that a few mos back you said it wasn't fun for you. For a bit of fun though, you may want to play with a blindfold, you or the other gentlewoman--a little sensory deprivation could be fun for you both with surprises, heightened touch, &c.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:01 AM   #3
dave
Dreaming of Danielle

i for one don't mind what you do Danielle, Hardcore, Softcore, Fetish etc etc etc do it all in one shoot, i can't imagine to many people would be upset about seeing you in a g/g shoot i do like the idea of another girl squirting on you
dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:11 AM   #4
lovley
Dreaming of Danielle

as long as its NOT 2 girls 1 cup

besides that i think a girl licking a girl is always sexy no mather where she licks..as long as its clean lol..

if people wounder how i know about that clip lol, a friend tricked me to watch it before we was having dinner with chocolate icecream on the side
haha he is evil
lovley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:48 PM   #5
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Whilst this is MAJORLY OT, I suppose everyone here saw the YouTube of Alison & Lia watching that video ?

Moving on back to topic, a touch of G/G light bondage might not go amiss. Shouldn't freak the nay-sayers out too much and I think it would phase you much either, not compared to anal rimming which getting to the edge of too much for this site. The squirt has an appeal to me but a proper squirter not a pee-er, that is a major gross out and I know Rob wouldn't shoot it knowingly anyway.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:24 AM   #6
Scottie Rider
Just Visiting

To have a nice girl squirt on you is fantastic
Scottie Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:14 PM   #7
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Squirting!!! bondage!!! and don't mention the "two girls 1 cup" she may not have seen it lol. This is all getting a bit much for me.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:04 PM   #8
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart View Post
Squirting!!! bondage!!! and don't mention the "two girls 1 cup" she may not have seen it lol. This is all getting a bit much for me.
That's why I DIDN'T post the link !! Protect our innocent Danielle
Old 05-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #9
marco aurelio
Just Visiting

Default Foot Fetish

Your foot insertion on Leslie was great. I want see more material like it again.
Sorry for my bad english im brazilian
marco aurelio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #10
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Awesome. I love all of these ideas! I have seen "2 Girls 1 Cup" BTW...pretty weird stuff. The foot insertion wasn't with Leslie...it was with Lina. Light bondage would be awesome...haven't really done that before so I would need the girl to take the lead (be the more dominant one.)
Old 06-04-2009, 12:32 PM   #11
Scottie Rider
Just Visiting

Also to watch you peeing would be great. Maybe in company with another beautiful girl!!!!
Scottie Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:06 PM   #12
TheDoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie Rider View Post
Also to watch you peeing would be great. Maybe in company with another beautiful girl!!!!
No peeing here. EVER.

Dr. Me
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:50 AM   #13
Spelunk
Danielle Fan

Not too interested in the squirting or rimming. I would be more interested in strap-on or double dildo play.
Spelunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:15 AM   #14
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spelunk View Post
Not too interested in the squirting or rimming. I would be more interested in strap-on or double dildo play.
I would totally do that. I have a double ended dildo...it's just a little too thick for me though.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:20 PM   #15
Spelunk
Danielle Fan

So, have you used the double-dildo you were showing in your personal toy collection? If that is too wide you could get a smaller version. Or what about being the dom side of a strap-on or better yet dom or sub side of the Feeldoe. Feeldoe's seem to be relatively tame size-wise and are two-way. Just a suggestion. Thanks!
Old 06-10-2009, 04:01 AM   #16
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spelunk View Post
So, have you used the double-dildo you were showing in your personal toy collection? If that is too wide you could get a smaller version. Or what about being the dom side of a strap-on or better yet dom or sub side of the Feeldoe. Feeldoe's seem to be relatively tame size-wise and are two-way. Just a suggestion. Thanks!
Actually FTV Rob has a Feeldoe and I was totally planning on using it during my girl/girl shoot. Talking about the Feeldoe, Rob had no idea when he got it that it is used as a "strap on"...he thought it was a normal albeit weirdly shaped dildo.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:01 PM   #17
Spelunk
Danielle Fan

LOL! , you would think Rob of all people would be up-to-date on all the latest toys. I will be looking forward the Girl/Girl Feeldoe video. Just don't forget the orgasm via clit play at the same time, etc... The "real" orgasms (OK, well most of the time they are real anyhow) are what makes FTV special. ......It wouldn't happen to be the same video that #6 will be featured in would it.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:10 AM   #18
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Awesome. I love all of these ideas! I have seen "2 Girls 1 Cup" BTW...pretty weird stuff. The foot insertion wasn't with Leslie...it was with Lina. Light bondage would be awesome...haven't really done that before so I would need the girl to take the lead (be the more dominant one.)
Oh, Honey! Now you're speaking my language. Bondage. Off to the store with you to find some nice leather items. A ball gag for sure.Some nipple clamps. Spread nice and snug on the bed, gagged, with your new friend teasing you and slowly bringing you off. Now there's a scene.
rlf01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:02 PM   #19
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlf01 View Post
Oh, Honey! Now you're speaking my language. Bondage. Off to the store with you to find some nice leather items. A ball gag for sure.Some nipple clamps. Spread nice and snug on the bed, gagged, with your new friend teasing you and slowly bringing you off. Now there's a scene.
Well I already have nipple clamps, a vibrating flogger and whip, ankle and wrist cuffs. Never used a ball gag (personally I'm a little intimidated by them.)
Old 07-16-2009, 11:31 PM   #20
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Default Exploring the limits

Quote:
Well I already have nipple clamps, a vibrating flogger and whip, ankle and wrist cuffs. Never used a ball gag (personally I'm a little intimidated by them.)
OK, no ball gag. How about a blindfold? Nah, I wanna see those beautiful eyes.
And it doesn't have to be on a bed. That rattan chair that Rob has the girls use for masturbation scenes has great potential. Deep, wide seat, long arms. Lots of places to thread a rope through.
Or, on a more dangerous tangent, tied to a picnic table, spread eagle, in a public place. I've done it. Cam locking motorcycle tie downs work really well. Hook 'em and yank 'em, and you're in. Push a button and you're out.

I'd be willing to do the tying. Volunteer basis of course
Old 07-17-2009, 04:53 AM   #21
sandiegokid
Danielle Junkie

Maybe throw in some spanking? Get that lovely alabaster skin of your butt nice and pink.
and I am sure that there would be plenty of volunteers to kiss it and make it feel better.
sandiegokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:03 AM   #22
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Default My followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiegokid View Post
Maybe throw in some spanking? Get that lovely alabaster skin of your butt nice and pink.
and I am sure that there would be plenty of volunteers to kiss it and make it feel better.
I agree, the flush that a flogging can bring is beautiful. Properly done, it isn't that painful. Rather than using the tip of the flogger, one swings and lays the full length of the flogger on the target area. It is no worse than a mild spanking.
But it sounds and looks awesome!
As far as volunteers go, both hands are up!

She said she has a flogger, let's put it to use
C'mon Danielle!
Old 07-19-2009, 11:16 PM   #23
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Thumbs up in common

Quote:
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave View Post
Whilst this is MAJORLY OT, I suppose everyone here saw the YouTube of Alison & Lia watching that video ?

Moving on back to topic, a touch of G/G light bondage might not go amiss. Shouldn't freak the nay-sayers out too much and I think it would phase you much either, not compared to anal rimming which getting to the edge of too much for this site. The squirt has an appeal to me but a proper squirter not a pee-er, that is a major gross out and I know Rob wouldn't shoot it knowingly anyway.
So there are at least three of us agreeing that mild bondage would be a great idea. Any more out there?
C'mon guys and gals, don't say you haven't fantasized about throwing a loop or two around the perfect skin of our host.
Nice and snug. Slowly teased.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:11 AM   #24
Geezer

Default Light B & D

Quote:
So there are at least three of us agreeing that mild bondage would be a great idea. Any more out there?
C'mon guys and gals, don't say you haven't fantasized about throwing a loop or two around the perfect skin of our host.
Nice and snug. Slowly teased.
I'm not one to push movies but my all time favorite DVD is called "Jenna Jameson is The Masseuse." In it, she and Savana Samson act out the most amazing "light bondage" scene - ever! It makes my blood boil just to think about it. Hey, maybe I'll watch it again right now. In my mind, light B and D can be very erotic! But, on the flip side, I don't enjoy anyone getting the crap whipped out of them, either.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:36 PM   #25
Henry
Just Visiting

This is my 1st posting, i not commentary about topic of discussion.B'cause i new member, but i just talk about you Danielle.
I very enjoying in the my mind's about beauty of your body, your lip very is luring of me do not hold up likely see your br#ast,really a certain beautiful award which you possession, i very like you, I do any kind of to get all about your x'self.
( sorry my English not good )

Last edited by Henry; 07-20-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #26
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Default another follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
I'm not one to push movies but my all time favorite DVD is called "Jenna Jameson is The Masseuse." In it, she and Savana Samson act out the most amazing "light bondage" scene - ever! It makes my blood boil just to think about it. Hey, maybe I'll watch it again right now. In my mind, light B and D can be very erotic! But, on the flip side, I don't enjoy anyone getting the crap whipped out of them, either.
Not looking for an all out bondage shoot. Just our host helpless and pleasured.
I think, knowing that she owns some of the gear, that the helpless aspect of it works for her.imho
Old 07-22-2009, 04:14 AM   #27
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Well I am completely okay with doing some light bondage, spanking, etc. It will mainly just be up to the girl. I personally would rather do any BDSM play with someone who is at least slightly experienced (since this is one of the only things that I have almost no experience.)
Old 07-22-2009, 11:22 PM   #28
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Default Let the search begin!

Quote:
Well I am completely okay with doing some light bondage, spanking, etc. It will mainly just be up to the girl. I personally would rather do any BDSM play with someone who is at least slightly experienced (since this is one of the only things that I have almost no experience.)
OK! Now all we have to do is find the girl. This could prove somewhat difficult, as in all the FTV interviews I have watched,(and I have watched a lot of them)
I have never heard Rob ask that particular question. Are you into bondage?
Do you suppose we could just get all the candidates together for a show of hands?
And I did volunteer my services, but I don't think I fit the FTV profile

Thanks, sweetie!
Old 07-22-2009, 11:52 PM   #29
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Default brain fade

Quote:
OW! I totally forgot about Sara Blake. She has what we are looking for. Experience on both ends of the flogger. And she is one your personal girl/girl choices!
Whaddaya think?
Old 07-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #30
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
OW! I totally forgot about Sara Blake. She has what we are looking for. Experience on both ends of the flogger. And she is one your personal girl/girl choices!
Whaddaya think?
I would completely agree with the choice of Sarah Blake, and I remember posting about in another thread about it cos I mentioned her boob job. She is a switch as well so doesn't mind giving or taking. She is also totally into girls. I'm sure copyright could be sorted as she would want for her site too.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:29 AM   #31
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave View Post
I would completely agree with the choice of Sarah Blake, and I remember posting about in another thread about it cos I mentioned her boob job. She is a switch as well so doesn't mind giving or taking. She is also totally into girls. I'm sure copyright could be sorted as she would want for her site too.
Okay, we have the theme, with our host's approval,and we have the second girl. And, since we bondage fans seem to be the majority commenting on this thread, I say we win! teehee
Old 07-24-2009, 06:14 AM   #32
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Is Sarah Blake still in the business? Let's try talking Rob into bringing her back for a return shoot that way I can also shoot bondage stuff with her.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:20 AM   #33
laranger

Send a message via Yahoo to laranger

Quote:
Okay, we have the theme, with our host's approval,and we have the second girl. And, since we bondage fans seem to be the majority commenting on this thread, I say we win! teehee
Not really, "rlf01." I think that the members who don't feel as you do, have elected just to not post. Unless you are at a bondage convention, I believe you are actually in the minority.

I for one, don't think any woman should be abused in any way, shape or form. Bondage is out of the normal thing most people think about.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:13 PM   #34
grande351

Quote:
Originally Posted by laranger View Post
Not really, "rlf01." I think that the members who don't feel as you do, have elected just to not post. Unless you are at a bondage convention, I believe you are actually in the minority.

I for one, don't think any woman should be abused in any way, shape or form. Bondage is out of the normal thing most people think about.
I'm not really into bondage either, but some light bondage with another girl can be very erotic if it's done right. I agree that it's a fetish and probably won't appeal to a majority. That said, Danielle needs to attract people to her site and the best way is to offer more variety. There's quite a distance between the light bondage rlf01 is describing and the stuff on sites like Kink. I find torture stuff like that disgusting personally.
grande351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:58 PM   #35
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:

I fully agree Laranger, i think if there's any chance of a girl getting hurt during one of these kind of shoots. I'd rather they didn't do it. Although i'm 100% sure Rob and Danielle would make sure no one got hurt. All the same i'm not at all into anything like that.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:55 PM   #36
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Well I would like to see light bondage only, although I know that SB does more "serious" stuff as well.

Danielle, she twitters as well I'llsend you the blog page by PM, although a quick search will find it too.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:24 AM   #37
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Thumbs up variety

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
I'm not really into bondage either, but some light bondage with another girl can be very erotic if it's done right. I agree that it's a fetish and probably won't appeal to a majority. That said, Danielle needs to attract people to her site and the best way is to offer more variety. There's quite a distance between the light bondage rlf01 is describing and the stuff on sites like Kink. I find torture stuff like that disgusting personally.
Thanks. You get it.
Others are reading way too much into the scenario.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:47 AM   #38
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Default missing the boat

Quote:

Did anyone mention abuse? Look back to my earlier comment. I stated that it would be a great scene to have our host snugged to a bed and slowly teased to climax.
Danielle herself stated she would be up for the scene, spanking and all.

You assume much,laranger.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:06 AM   #39
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Default Sarah

Quote:
Is Sarah Blake still in the business? Let's try talking Rob into bringing her back for a return shoot that way I can also shoot bondage stuff with her.
Sarah seems to have a lot going on. According to her my space page, she is engaged? Also has multiple websites running? She supposedly has her own dungeon set. Too cool.
This info was gleaned from a glance at her page..
Sarah's first visit to FTV was great. She is very candid. And very girl next door.
As far as talking Rob into it, well, I'm game.

Rob, we know you are watching.
I don't normally go for plastic boobs, but, Ill give Sarah a break.
Old 07-25-2009, 03:20 AM   #40
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovley View Post
as long as its NOT 2 girls 1 cup

besides that i think a girl licking a girl is always sexy no mather where she licks..as long as its clean lol..

if people wounder how i know about that clip lol, a friend tricked me to watch it before we was having dinner with chocolate icecream on the side
haha he is evil
Have you ever seen the BME Pain Olympics? That was so much worse watching that as a man. I've seen so much nasty porn, I don't even know where to start.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 05:45 AM   #41
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Default off subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Have you ever seen the BME Pain Olympics? That was so much worse watching that as a man. I've seen so much nasty porn, I don't even know where to start.
No, haven't seen that. Not sure I want to.
If you have seen so much "nasty" porn, why do you continue to subject yourself to it?
Choices. Gentlemen. Choices.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:05 AM   #42
sandiegokid
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
I think it is interesting that Danielle said that she was ok with it and then everyone put there opinions in on not to do it.

Where were these opinions before? Where are your suggestions? Offer suggestions instead of shooting down other peoples suggestions.

Old 07-25-2009, 06:33 AM   #43
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
I think it is interesting that Danielle said that she was ok with it and then everyone put there opinions in on not to do it.

Where were these opinions before? Where are your suggestions? Offer suggestions instead of shooting down other peoples suggestions.

Another intelligent individual heard from.
Thanks, sandie
Old 07-25-2009, 11:33 AM   #44
marlo
Danielle Fan

I enjoy public videos betwin girls!! dangerous and wild!!
marlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:47 PM   #45
rlf01
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Ok. Let the begging commence. This could only turn out awesome.
Sarah "topping" Danielle, and then the reverse. Gotta play fair!
Old 07-30-2009, 02:11 AM   #46
Natal

Quote:

That is because people on this board generally love women, they dont want to see them hurt and don't have a fantasy about that either. They are not going to say they dont like the idea before it is offered up, because they dont like the idea. It isnt something they think about. There is no reason at all to voice disapproval until the suggestion is made in the first place.
Natal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:21 AM   #47
sandiegokid
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natal View Post
That is because people on this board generally love women, they dont want to see them hurt and don't have a fantasy about that either. They are not going to say they dont like the idea before it is offered up, because they dont like the idea. It isnt something they think about. There is no reason at all to voice disapproval until the suggestion is made in the first place.
Please also don't imply that those who sugggested spanking, bondage or whatever don't love women. The suggestions were made well before people voiced their disapproval. How could have Danielle have said that she was up to doing some of them if they hadn't already been suggested.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:52 AM   #48
Iheartdanielle
Just Visiting

Quote:
I've had some pretty...um...interesting requests for my girl/girl shoot. But like I've always said, I will do it, but only if there are enough members interested. The last thing I want to do is make one member happy, but gross out thirty others. So what do you want to see done in my girl/girl shoots? And what do you think about these girl/girl requests that I've gotten?

Anal rimming/tongue f#cking (that's how he put it)
Having the girl squirt on me
Danielle by all means never let a girl squirt on you. You're too good for that. If anything squirt on her. Pleaseeeee try another hardcore shoot but this time with FTV and not Ameture Allure or Whatever.
Iheartdanielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:05 AM   #49
danielle_ftv
Administrator

It's always going to be difficult trying to please everyone on here. If I end up doing something that some of you don't like well then I apologize in advance.