FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2009, 06:27 AM   #1
Lammer15
Board Newbie

hey danielle im a big fan of yours. Your pics are really beautiful. I was wondering if your were considering going to Canada for any shoots and if you are were?
Lammer15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I live far. I can ever meet Danielle. My misfortune to be Italian.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:55 PM   #3
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammer15 View Post
hey danielle im a big fan of yours. Your pics are really beautiful. I was wondering if your were considering going to Canada for any shoots and if you are were?
Probably, someday.
Old 01-24-2009, 12:56 AM   #4
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Danielle. i understand you are very busy. getting into classes again is not always easy after any kind of a break. I will always be wishing the best for you. i have been thinking on taking online classes but dont know if i am disiplined enough with my time, but i should try to make myself.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 01:40 AM   #5
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Dont feel bad about dancing. Sarah said my dancing looks like im dying.lol
Old 01-24-2009, 08:16 AM   #6
Danny
Danielle Fan

Hi Danielle,

I just saw your latest video clip and I felt I should write to you. I honestly don't know why people act the way they do. Sometimes I don't think people know when to keep their trap shut. Could be jealousy, ignorance or ?
We are very lucky to have you be so open to us on this site. I don't think "lucky" is a good term, probably "blessed" fits better. We are very blessed to have you Danielle! There are not very many women in your business that are as open to their fans as you. So thank you for everything! I guess as the song goes "Every Rose Has a Thorn." Sorry you had to be pricked. Keep up the wonderful work and just know there are alot of us who love you. Take care of your wonderful beautiful self. - Danny
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #7
eastbill
Danielle's Biggest Fan

i just saw your vid danielle too and i am in agreement respect is an important thing and something that sets this site far above others. you continue to be so amazing, more beautiful each time i see you. thank you for this avenue into your life. i know i appreciate it.
eastbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:41 PM   #8
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Keep up the wonderful work and just know there are alot of us who love you. Take care of your wonderful beautiful self. - Danny
Thank you for that....I really appreciate hearing things like this. You guys are so amazing and incredibly supportive and I really, truly appreciate it.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:59 AM   #9
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Thumbs up R-e-s-p-e-c-t

Hey D,

I just watched the latest four video logs and was REALLY impressed, and touched, by your plea for "respect." You have been nothing but great to your members and guests. Each video log speaks directly to one or more viewers. You thank members for their gifts. You "listen" to your members and provide "updates" giving us what we request. NO OTHER SITE is that personal and good to it's members - paying or guests. You even ask members to stop by and go to dinner with you OR say you might visit them in their city one day. After watching your logs about school, I feel like a "proud parent" listening to his daughter excited about her first week back. You get ALL of MY respect. Thanks for being just the lady you are!
Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote