FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
It would blow your mind if you knew what we see during the day. Tigger could tell you some stories. HE can see a lot from up in the truck. Woman do some notty things while they are driving.
That's why men, like me, drive manual transmissions, therefore, we will eliminate the temptation to use cell phones, manual transmission will probably always be a male centered thing however.

Last edited by Max; 10-08-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:49 PM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

I drive an automatic but I never (or at least I try not to) do things that will cause me to get in an accident and put other people's lives at risk. If you need to talk on your phone get a Bluetooth (I have three). If you need to read directions get a talking GPS system (I have one.) And texting on your cell phone is absolutely ridiculous and it pisses me off to see people do it (unfortunately it's always people my age that do it...looks bad on the rest of us.)
Old 10-09-2008, 12:42 AM   #3
Kent
Danielle Junkie

I totally agree Danielle. Are things really that important that people need to text each other right away?? Why not wait until you get to your destination and send the text, or just call them quickly (using Bluetooth if needed)?? Well, that is just my opinion.
Kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
Calum
Just Visiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
I totally agree Danielle. Are things really that important that people need to text each other right away?? Why not wait until you get to your destination and send the text, or just call them quickly (using Bluetooth if needed)?? Well, that is just my opinion.
My wife tought me how to drive a standard. Gotta love a girl that can drive stick!

Sux about the car though. Glad to hear everyone's ok. I guess this begs the question, what's next?
Calum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:20 AM   #5
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
My wife tought me how to drive a standard. Gotta love a girl that can drive stick!

Sux about the car though. Glad to hear everyone's ok. I guess this begs the question, what's next?
If chicks driving sticks is hot, then so is chicks dipping, Manual transmission is entirely a male thing in my opinion.
P.S. Don't Dip, I don't, it causes mouth cancer.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:22 AM   #6
Max

If I had a car like that, and anyone else drove it, I would personally flay them. They can ride in it however.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:15 PM   #7
nexxus
Danielle Junkie

Thank god for insurance.

I have 3 yrs being an advanced driver trainer, a C3 licence here which allows me to drive up to CORR truck and Nascar development over there and all motorsports forms here (although I haven't in a while) but I will NOT talk on the phone while driving, with or without bluetooth. It's proven to disturb your concentration to the effect of being drunk, and I am yet to find a Bluetooth device (Nokia anyway) that doesn't have it's moments of cutting out.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:15 AM   #8
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I drive an automatic but I never (or at least I try not to) do things that will cause me to get in an accident and put other people's lives at risk. If you need to talk on your phone get a Bluetooth (I have three). If you need to read directions get a talking GPS system (I have one.) And texting on your cell phone is absolutely ridiculous and it pisses me off to see people do it (unfortunately it's always people my age that do it...looks bad on the rest of us.)
If you need to use your GPS or cell phone, just pull over, hit the brakes and put your car in neutral.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:18 AM   #9
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Don't worry about it, It's a male thing, everyone I know that drives one is a guy, I really need one because I have ADHD, and it keeps me focused.