Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Renna Ryann
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2010, 09:24 PM   #1
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

Default No longer shooting my site :(

Hey Guys,

Sorry it took me a while to get on the forum and post what I am doing with my site. Due to some no so nice people I am finding that it isn't the most responsible thing for me to put myself out here on the internet the way I am. Because of my personal privacy of myself and my family as well as the poor economy, I've decided to pull my site down and start school again as well as shoot my own productions. So I just wanted to let you all who are wondering know. Also I wanted to thank Rob again for his generosity. I am sure you all know he is not only talented but very kind hearted and I appreciate his (and Chris') help with my site.

Starting the new year my coder will have a page finished for members only to login and maybe in the future if the right circumstances arose I might have a site up again however I don't know how that would work... wishful thinking I suppose.

I assume this portion of the forum might close but Ill be checking by every now and then to post and answer questions if you have any

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Renna