FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Main Category > Danielle Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2008, 07:03 PM   #1
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Default Danielle and ...Who Would You Like to See Danielle With?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.

Taking your point & suggestion, WhyYou, I copied my comments below from the Danielle & Alexa Loren thread here. Now there is a place for folks to "go wild" with suggestions, wishlists, dream teams, or whatever you want to call it, where our esteemed hostess is paired with other FTVGirls or even a repeat with Lia for the non-Lia 19 members

If I may, Sarah Blake is quite pretty; Trisha (aka Holly Morgan) is lovely, but I thought she left the business ; Larysa (aka Georgia Jones) is just amazing ; Renna in her white dress and belt is burned into my mind (but still doesn't compare to Ms D in her blue dress--that was simply the most beautiful dress I've ever seen, and on such a lovely women, oh my ...! . Kate, while you didn't mention her, was beautiful, too, and reminded me of Katee Sackoff, aka Starbuck , not that that should influence anything or anyone on its own (besides she may not be into women. I don't remember if it came up now). Whomever works with Danielle, I'm sure what matters most is first and foremost how well they get along together with their clothes on. And so with Danielle's own words, I don't think we'll be seeing Ms D with Alexa Loren anytime soon, but then again I'm not too broken up by that. Its also entirely possible that the we have yet to see the FTV model who would be absolutely perfect for Danielle. Something to look forward to, perhaps?
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote