if so i cant wait to see the first shoot he does with it
Old 01-03-2009, 10:41 PM   #2
Longhornbill
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
Does Rob now own a Bugatti Veyron????

Anyone see the 1937 Bugatti (one of 17) that is going to be auctioned in the U.K. Expected to go for 3,000,000 #'s. No. Not $$. #s!
All original. Found in a garage and not run sine 1960.
Wow!
Old 01-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #3
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornbill View Post
anyone see the 1937 bugatti (one of 17) that is going to be auctioned in the u.k. Expected to go for 3,000,000 #'s. No. Not $$. #s!
All original. Found in a garage and not run sine 1960.
Wow!
i saw that on the news, bet that is going to fetch a pritty penny.
Old 01-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #4
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Does Rob now own a Bugatti Veyron????

Yes, Rob owns a Bugatti Veyron now (silver/grey) but I'm afraid he won't use it for a shoot since Bugatti doesn't like that kind of "promotion". Same as Mercedes Benz, sigh
Old 01-04-2009, 03:57 AM   #5
Geezer
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Default You're joking, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas View Post
Yes, Rob owns a Bugatti Veyron now (silver/grey) but I'm afraid he won't use it for a shoot since Bugatti doesn't like that kind of "promotion". Same as Mercedes Benz, sigh
WHAT????? A person can't even take photos of their own car? Stupid! How can a car company prevent anyone for taking photos regardless of the "material?"
Old 01-04-2009, 09:55 AM   #6
T-bone Thomas
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
WHAT????? A person can't even take photos of their own car? Stupid! How can a car company prevent anyone for taking photos regardless of the "material?"
Of course you can take pictures of your own car. But buying a car doesn't automatically mean you're buying the rights to use it in commercial photography. And FTV is commercial photography.
No car company can prevent you from taking pictures of their cars and using them for your purposes but when they get aware of it (for example because of a huge spam email with Lia19/Mercedes SLR-pictures which was passed around) they can send you a c&d (cease and desist order) to stop you from publishing this material which happened to FTV as far as I know. I know that's stupid but its a fact.

Well, I have saved these Lia19/Mercedes SLR-pictures and as a little tease for Mercedes here's one of them:

Old 01-04-2009, 04:57 PM   #7
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Of course you can take pictures of your own car. But buying a car doesn't automatically mean you're buying the rights to use it in commercial photography. And FTV is commercial photography.
No car company can prevent you from taking pictures of their cars and using them for your purposes but when they get aware of it (for example because of a huge spam email with Lia19/Mercedes SLR-pictures which was passed around) they can send you a c&d (cease and desist order) to stop you from publishing this material which happened to FTV as far as I know. I know that's stupid but its a fact.

Well, I have saved these Lia19/Mercedes SLR-pictures and as a little tease for Mercedes here's one of them:

Surely it can only be good for the car company!. I mean isn't it good for advertising and it's free?.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:10 AM   #8
ugo

Quote:
Im agree with you Friend T-bone.
That car Bugatti Veyron is important from a fabulous beauty and from the stupendous technological potentiality.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:10 PM   #9
dave
Dreaming of Danielle

so where do you stand when putting vids on you tube or is that something different, i belive Robs Bugatti is on you tube
Old 01-05-2009, 01:13 AM   #10
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
so where do you stand when putting vids on you tube or is that something different, i belive Robs Bugatti is on you tube
It is...and there is NOTHING they can do about it. Personally, I've tried to talk Rob into letting me pose with the Bugatti. Not sure if he will let me though. And honestly, it's not because of legal reasons, but because of personal reasons that he doesn't want the girls to pose with the Bugatti. But I'm determined to pose with it.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:56 AM   #11
grande351

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
It is...and there is NOTHING they can do about it. Personally, I've tried to talk Rob into letting me pose with the Bugatti. Not sure if he will let me though. And honestly, it's not because of legal reasons, but because of personal reasons that he doesn't want the girls to pose with the Bugatti. But I'm determined to pose with it.
Rob told me the same thing, it's his choice not to use it for photoshoots, not some dictate from Bugatti. If you pay over $1,000,000 for a car, you should be able to use it however you wish, in my opinion. I hope you can change his mind, that sure would be a hot photoshoot! . Has he let you drive it yet?

I also have the links to the YouTube videos, but I don't know if it's ok to post them or not.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:16 AM   #12
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

but by the same token, if a model leans back, loose her balance and tries to catch herself by grabing a handle and breaks it off there goes $3,526.85 without tax and labor! but seriously, at least post pictures of the car. even without a model. it would just be cool to see. of course, with a nude model it would be better.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:18 AM   #13
Max

I knew that Mercedes Benz sucked, primarily because they make bad cars, but this is antother reason that they suck, as well as Bugatti. Both of these brands are just a name, people don't really buy these cars because they are good cars, but because they have a prestigious name. Honda is a very unprestigious name, however, they make some of the best cars, and an excellent sports car that is very light.

Last edited by Max; 01-05-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #14
tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I knew that Mercedes Benz sucked, primarily because they make bad cars, but this is antother reason that they suck, as well as Bugatti. Both of these brands are just a name, people don't really buy these cars because they are good cars, but because they have a prestigious name. Honda is a very unprestigious name, however, they make some of the best cars, and an excellent sports car that is very light.
Why dont you get a Huffy its light great on gas and you can shift to your hearts content.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:39 PM   #15
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Max how many sports cars have you owned or even driven on a test run? and are these comments based from experience or just hearsay?.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:34 AM   #16
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grande351 View Post
Has he let you drive it yet?

I also have the links to the YouTube videos, but I don't know if it's ok to post them or not.
What do they say....lmaorotf (laughing my butt off rolling on the floor?) Yeah right...me drive the Bugatti. I'm lucky if I even get to sit in the drivers seat. I don't think he would let anyone drive that car. Though I've gotten to drive the GTR, the SLR McLaren, and the Lambo that he crashed.

And yes you can post those if you want.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:07 AM   #17
grande351

Since Ms D gave me the OK, here are the YouTube links for video of Rob's Veyron. Very cool car!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEpxpr5e8VU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj8QS-BNVKk
Old 01-05-2009, 11:37 AM   #18
ugo

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
What do they say....lmaorotf (laughing my butt off rolling on the floor?) Yeah right...me drive the Bugatti. I'm lucky if I even get to sit in the drivers seat. I don't think he would let anyone drive that car. Though I've gotten to drive the GTR, the SLR McLaren, and the Lambo that he crashed.

And yes you can post those if you want.
Hey, DANIELLE,
I have a project to buy the Bugatti Veyron. And of color blue metal.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #19
dave
Dreaming of Danielle

Rob your Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 is one serious bit of kit and the pictures of are awsome, i have also seen the youtude clip fantastic i hope there will be more clips of it
Old 01-17-2009, 03:35 PM   #20
dave
Dreaming of Danielle

Default Pics of the Buggati

Rob would it be possible for you to put some pics of you Buggati on here please if not i understan, but hey if u don't ask u don't get.

Thanks
Old 01-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #21
grande351

Dave, there's some photos of Rob's Veyron in this thread

Scroll down to post #16.
Closed Thread