FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #1
Seth
Danielle Junkie

Default Contacting an old flame?

Around 12 years ago I was close to and very attracted to a girl who worked at the place where I had a part time job. We used to go out, and whilst there was flirting, nothing ever happened between the two of us. I've often wandered over the years what happened to her, as once we left that part time job, we lost contact. I've wished so many times I'd asked her out and I'd found out if she was the right girl for me. As the years have past, I worry that I now look back at her with 'rose tinted glasses'

Now, with facebook, I'm finding a lot of old friends. And this girl is one I have found. I've not contacted here. I can't decide if it's best to leave it with the memories I have, or should I contact her and say hi and see what shes been doing.

What you think?
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:55 PM   #2
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

But how can you be convinced if you return to find old friends and girls?
I do not think that the whole world is inside Facebook (or similar).
Old 02-27-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
Seth
Danielle Junkie

I don't live in the country where I was born and grew up, so I've lost contact with a lot of people. I find something like facebook a useful way to catch up with old friends that I've lost touch with, and it's nice to see what they're up to. If I find one, normally I just send them a message and say hi. But this one, because I had such a crush on her when I was younger, I can't figure if I should say hi or leave here alone

These thoughts probably also have something to do with the fact it's Friday night and I'm home alone
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:13 PM   #4
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Sometimes the Internet is the salvation of those who lost contact (even that of the love).
But can we really expect those little miracles in order to find our lost love.
And if the world back on as before if we are reunited, the old love.
Or accept the new things of who sends news changed.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #5
WhyYou
Lead Moderator (deceased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
I don't live in the country where I was born and grew up, so I've lost contact with a lot of people. I find something like facebook a useful way to catch up with old friends that I've lost touch with, and it's nice to see what they're up to. If I find one, normally I just send them a message and say hi. But this one, because I had such a crush on her when I was younger, I can't figure if I should say hi or leave here alone

These thoughts probably also have something to do with the fact it's Friday night and I'm home alone
Write to her and say Hi. If nothing else, you can be her friend.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #6
Anoree

Your old flame might be happily married by now and have kids. But even though, she might like to hear what happened to you, too.

Even if she doesn't want to write back, you still would have your memories. I'd give it a try.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:36 PM   #7
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Send her a letter and say HI it can't hurt!
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:57 PM   #8
Longhornbill
Danielle Junkie

Default Venture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Around 12 years ago I was close to and very attracted to a girl who worked at the place where I had a part time job. We used to go out, and whilst there was flirting, nothing ever happened between the two of us. I've often wandered over the years what happened to her, as once we left that part time job, we lost contact. I've wished so many times I'd asked her out and I'd found out if she was the right girl for me. As the years have past, I worry that I now look back at her with 'rose tinted glasses'

Now, with facebook, I'm finding a lot of old friends. And this girl is one I have found. I've not contacted here. I can't decide if it's best to leave it with the memories I have, or should I contact her and say hi and see what shes been doing.

What you think?
Nothing ventured nothing gained. How will you ever know if you do not take a risk? What do you have to loose but a memory of the past -- and the past is not where one should dwell.
Longhornbill
Longhornbill is offline   Reply With Quote