View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 08:16 PM   #196
Anoree

Default D186, 05-31-10: To everyone

"Hey guys
hey everybody

I just wanted to show all of you stuff that I’ve gotten recently from fans and members, and friends, too, and family. So, let’s see, let’s start off with … family stuff.

For my birthday my dad got me this card. It’s pretty cute. He’s into fish, so he got me a fish card, obviously. Then he also got me these awesome boots. They go with my Final Fantasy costume, I think it’s Yuna, it’s really cute, I love it. Look at how tall these boots are. It’s amazing. But they’re super comfortable. I shall be wearing that for Nocturnal in September. It’s really cute. I’m excited about it.

And then, let’s see, my little nephew made me this. I think it’s so cute. It’s for this little card to me.

And then my mom’s card, and she got me … She got me the Final Fantasy costume, but it’s too hard to show you guys, so it’s in the closet right now. And then she got me this costume. That’s what I’ll be wearing to EDC. It’s actually super-hot. Not temperature hot, but … yeah. Wow, I’m kind of uh today.
And then she also got me this. She has one of them in her home, so that was really pretty, and I was like “I want mine!” so she got me this. Very nice. I have the perfect place to put it, too, get purple sparkly candles for that and it will be super cute. And then this is what she got me for babysitting carter one time. I love this. I thought it was hilarious. It says… this picture showing a shark and it says “man-eater”. It’s a beach towel, if you guys didn’t figure that out. That will be good to use this summer, while I haven’t really gone to the beach once. Actually, I have.

And then, let’s see … I’m really spacey today, guys, I’m sorry about that.

Captnjack got me this card, very cute. Then he also got me this one. It opens up. There’s a Borders gift card in there. That will be good, since I ran out of books. I’m currently re-reading books, which I hate to do.
My friend Ryan got me this one, this card, very cute. He gets me my birthday dinner that will be Cheo, Gello.

And then my friend Hank got me this card. It says: “If the shoe fits, buy a pair in every color” – very true.

And then, who got me this one? – ah, my friend Mike got me this card, it’s kind of funny. What does it say in here? [Shake your Booty plays] Oh, it’s a music one. It says “Take your *** downtown and party” That’s cute. He also got me an Amazon gift card, which I already used. I bought Love Bug … What did I get for her for that? Maybe the doggy steps, or the doggy doorbell. I think I got the doggy doorbell with that.

Then he … somebody got me this. I feel so bad. I’m not exactly sure who bought it for me. I’m really spacey. Actually there is three things that I do not know who bought for me, because I threw the package away, and I feel absolutely terrible. There is a printer, a t-shirt, like Pink t-shirt, and a juicer. So, if you guys know who it is that got that for me, please step forward and tell me, so I can do the video log for that. I feel incredibly terrible. I guess it was just that the place was probably a mess, because I got tons of packaging here. Just tell me who you are. I feel bad!

And then Geezer got me a card, thanking me for letting him assist my shoot. It says “Thanks! That was the nicest thing that ever happened to me … that didn’t involve extreme nudity.” And then it says “But wait, it did involve extreme nudity.” That’s really cute, I like that. And then he also added a little … what the heck do you call these things? I don’t know, like memory drives? It has all the pictures in it that he took from the shoot. That will be cool to look at. And then he also got me chocolates. Candy, yummy, very yummy, which had actually melted, because Rob didn’t realize that it was chocolate, so he kept it in his car one day, and his also melted, too. But I still ate some of mine. I was “I’m not letting that go to waste.” It’s good, it’s tasty.

And then Geezer also got me, which I’ve already done a video log for this, Geezer also got me a 100$ gift card to Bath & Body Works, so I want to show you guys what I got for that.

I got Eucalyptus Spearmint sugar scrub, which this is my favorite scent form Bath & Body Works. It’s absolutely good. And since I don’t have gotten a scrub in a long time, I thought it would be nice to do it myself. And then I got two bottles Warm Vanilla Sugar Antibacterial Hand Gel and a little carrying thing. The other one is in my purse. This is my second favorite scent. It’s Warm Vanilla Sugar. That’s really my only two … well, no, that’s not true, but that is my two favorite scents from there. The other one I got is the Home Fragrance Oil in Eucalyptus Spearmint. That goes in … oil burners? God, I’m just like … Sorry guys, I just woke up, so my brain is not quite thinking right. And then I also got Home Fragrance refills, wallflowers is what it’s called, Eucalyptus Spearmint, yet again. I love these things, so my house always smells like eucalyptus spearmint. That’s perfect. Then I got shampoo and conditioner in Eucalyptus Spearmint, so I shall smell from head to toe like eucalyptus spearmint. Or I can smell like Warm Vanilla Sugar from head … Not so much to tell. Oh, wait, I did. I got shower gel in Warm Vanilla Sugar, so I can smell like it from head to toe. And I got Warm Vanilla Sugar bubble bath, because you guys know how much I love to take baths, like four of them a day – which is kind of OCD, I think. It’s kind of bad. And then the last thing I got was Sleep Pillow Mist in Lavender Vanilla, which is kind of a favorite scent, but not so much. I love it, though. This is good. It’s supposed to help you sleep, awesome.

So I got quite a lot of stuff from there for only 100$. I thought that was kind of exciting. I was looking online, looking at retail-me-not and tried to find deals and stuff. That was quite shopping-savvy of me.

Anyways, I also got stuff from Victoria Secret from the cards that Geezer and T-bone Thomas got me, but I think those are in the washing machine right now. One of them I have already worn for the 4th of July shoot, so I shall show you what I got for these cards in the video log that I go when I figure out who bought me the juicer and the printer and the Pink t-shirt. I’m not telling what the Pink t-shirt says yet, because I want to surprise you guys.

But anyways, so, all my stuff, it’s awesome. Thank you guys, I appreciate it. And please tell me who you are, who bought me the juicer, printer and t-shirt.

Bye!

Where’s the stop button?"