View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 09:36 PM   #10
Joe
Board Newbie

Default Using open bottles in insertions

Seeing Danielle playing with the open Guiness bottle is certainly a very hot scene, but whenever I see a girl using an open bottle in her cooter it also upsets me.

Whenever you insert an open bottle into your cooter, there is a chance that it will "stick" inside. The problem is the open top. The act of pushing the bottle inside the cooter can cause the combination of the air in the bottle and the air in the cooter to cause a vacuum to develop between the bottle and the cooter and the bottle to get stuck. Danielle illustrated this effect whwn she was rapidly inserting and removing the bottle, causing the "popping" sound to occur as she removed the bottle.

I think that Danielle's cooter is "loose" enough to not have a real problem with this, but it is always best to perform these tricks using the bottom of the bottle. Also, it always looks better to us observers to see the thicker end going end, and there is less chance of getting things stuck and having to make and emergency trip to the hospital for expert help in removals.

This is actually just plain common sense and anyone who has experience in this matter will understand. Why dowsn't Rob know this and direct Danielle to do this sort of thing?

/Joe
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote