View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 12:38 PM   #889
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Wink Getting pricked on film in the 'cocked-us' state, Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I feel like I was already pushing it enough with my candid enema video, and honestly kind of regret putting that up on here. That's not to say I regret shooting it. I just think that the vast majority of my members aren't into that.

You are correct! Many of us think of you as a friend.
And with friends like you, who needs enemas?

But another strategy could be to establish a segregated section of your Website where your identical twisted sister, Evilynne, peddled her wares.

Btw, since you are an Arizona filmmaker, let me give you a heads-up on a relatively new book of professional interest, Location Filming in Arizona: The Screen Legacy of the Grand Canyon State (Arcadia Publishing, 2014), Amazon page here.

This raises the question of whether you have ever shot a video with an "Old West" theme. An example of this from way back in 1999, when you were only 11, stars your anatomical opposite, Melissa Ashley (aka Anne Howe) and Buck Angel, namely scene 4 of Young and Anal 15 (which you can probably find pirated online.) You might also find inspiration from new HBO series Westworld, which features a combination saloon and brothel, and has been renewed for a second season.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg cover.jpg (13.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg cocktus.jpg (26.9 KB, 47 views)
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote