View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 06:11 AM   #44
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Feb. 01, 2009
So I just got back from Hawaii last night and just wanted to recount my trip there. Unfortunately we only managed to get four video updates and 5 photo updates due to many different reasons. Two days it rained (one of the days we took advantage of it and did a rain shoot...though I feel like I could've done a better job of it.) Wednesday we were supposed to go to the Haleakala crater, but that was one of the days it rained. Well we ended up going on Thursday, but when we actually got to the top we couldn't actually see the crater because of the intense amount of fog and clouds covering it. Another one of those shoots that I wished I would've done "better" on. Didn't get a masturbation scene at the very top like I wanted to because it was freezing cold and I was in short shorts and a t-shirt, plus there was WAY too many people walking around. So anyways the next day we were hoping to get in two more shoots (video and photo)....but the video camera was dead and neither one of us brought a charger with us. So we ended up doing a photo shoot, but yet again for some reason people started appearing left and right just as we started shooting. The photoshoot was still beautiful though and I'm very happy with it...I just wish we could've gotten more stuff. So anyways, I didn't get my malasadas unfortunately....and on the airplane ride home I was stuck next to a very rude lady who kept on elbowing me and "accidently" spilled her drink all over me. But anyways I'm going to quit complaining now...life is great (except for those Cardinals.)