Thread: Hardcore1
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 11:34 PM   #4
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
OH - MY - GOSH! This has to be the best hardcore video ever! At least it is the best one to me.

You were obviously nervous at the start but got into it fast. You clearly had fun shooting the video.

At lengths I really had the impression it was me that you made love to. Hot doesn't even come close!
I think I saw you coming several times. You even came riding James, in a position you said you hardly ever reach orgasm. The whole video was incredibly intense and great to watch.

I don't mind a little shaky camera, hair or arm being in the way. That all adds to the obvious genuineness of the shoot and makes it even hotter, I think.

James has to be the luckiest man in the world, not only for having the chance to shoot this one video with you, but with the prospect of doing it again and again.
Perfect! I really wanted the guys watching the video to be able to almost feel like they were the guy in the video. I'm really happy that worked. And yes, I did get off quite a few times...even on top. I did not like my facial expressions at all when I was having an orgasm. I think it looks different than my orgasm face when I am masturbating.