View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 04:30 PM   #23
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Smile

Cheers to you, too, WhyYou. I was just logging out when your post caught my eye and may I say I am in complete agreement with you. Thus, Ms Danielle, I'd like to compliment you--not only are you a very lovely gentlewoman, but I also admire and respect your individuality. It isn't everyone who can feel comfortable with who they are, physically, emotionally or spiritually, so when someone finds it in themselves to just embrace who they are inside and say "this is me!" with a smile on her or his face, so much the better. I look at you and all the women at FTV, Playboy and so on and think that there is a lot of good you do, that you are equally good role models for younger girls like my nieces (although I'm not so sure I'd be happy with them following in your footsteps 100%, but at the same time, if they were working with someone like Rob seems to be, or in the same vein as Freytag, Fegley, Posar or Wayda, I might feel a little less freaked out--ultimately, though, I don't want any of their options cut because I might be creeped out or some fanatic decides s/he knows best for everyone). What I'm trying to say is that while I look at your photos and see how beautiful you are physically, I am just as impressed, awed with, respect and admire the guts it takes to be comfortable with who you are. That's something I've struggled with my whole life, even when I was physically fit and swimming competitively, but thanks to folks like you, I'm starting to get over that. I guess it is possible to teach an old dog new tricks, no?

Cheers to you, Danielle, and many thanks--
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote