View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 07:47 AM   #270
Anoree

Default D260, 06-17-11: To e83

"Hey e83

I read your questions on the question thread. You had some pretty freaking awesome questions for me which I’m really excited about answering. And your first question is: Is there anything sexual that you haven’t done that you would like to?

Yes, there is. There’s two things, actually. The first thing is – and I know that it’s going to sound weird to some of you guys, but it’s a fantasy of mine – I would love to have sex with a tranny. It’s different, but it’s my fantasy, so whatever. And then I would also love to do double penetration, too, like two guys. That would be pretty sweet, pretty sweet.

And then your next question is: – Sorry, I can barely speak right now and have to talk really soft – With all of your various toys, do you go through a lot of batteries?

Surprisingly enough I don’t. I – ah, Love Bug is chewing on something over there, making weird smacking sounds, kind of gross – I don’t really go through a lot of batteries, but right now my favorite toy is the Fairy Wand and the Fairy Wand is not powered by batteries. None of my toys go through batteries too quick, although I have a ton of batteries for whatever reason.

Your next question is: Who would you really, really like to see nude?

You know what? I actually made a collage of models or actresses and stuff that I think are really hot, so I’m going to show that to you guys right now. And these are girls that I would want to see naked.
[grabs the camera and shows her computer monitor]
Sorry, this is a little bumpy. So, all these girls I’d like to see naked. Although, some of them I have seen naked, like there’s Belladonna right there. I’ve seen her naked. Not in real life, but on video. And then Karen Cross I’ve seen naked and Antonia Plug I’ve seen naked and Emma May I’ve seen naked. I’m trying to look if there’s any other girls on there that I’ve seen naked. I don’t think so.
But, yah, I want to see all of those chicks naked. That would be awesome. What would be even better is when I could see them naked all at the same time. That would be pretty sweet.

Then your next question is: Going to a gynecologist is fun, so-so or worse than a root canal?

It’s so-so. I mean I’m not going to say it’s fun and I’m not going to say that it’s worse than a root canal. I don’t think that I ever actually had a root canal, so it’s not that I can really make that comparison, but it’s not awful. I think my biggest issue is just that if I’m getting tested, having them draw my blood. I can’t stand getting my blood drawn. It’s awful.

Your next question is: When did you get your first thong panties and did you buy them yourself?

I’m pretty sure I did buy them for myself, because I can’t imagine my mom or anybody buying me a pair of thong panties. That would be kind of weird. But I know that I didn’t start wearing thongs until I was older, probably like 17 or 18. I don’t know why, but I was never into that.

And then your last question is: Do you keep your sense of humor during sex?

Yeah, I do. Sometimes sex is like a whole laughing type of thing for me … Not much laughing but giggling. Sex is normally pretty fun for me. It’s not super serious or anything. Occasionally it is, but it’s mostly just fun and carefree.

Anyways, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"

Names have to be reviewed by Danielle