Thread: Tech Talk
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 02:22 AM   #38
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

that is strange. it is possible that one of your programs (maybe even your anti-virus) is deleting some of your cookies because it does not recognize them as valid cookies. the problems is that there are so many programs out there (differnet utilities, anti-virus, etc.) that its hard to tell what exactly could be causing that on YOUR computer. you might have different programs, settings, etc. than i do. right now i have Explorer, Firefox and Chrome (google's new browser) and all three remember my MySpace name but not my password. are you using AOL as your service provider? that could be the reason. i have not had to log into this site.

when you start to type your screen name, does it auto fill it for you? or does do you have to write all of it? i am trying to get more information to see if i can figure out what could be causing the problem.

One last thing, Go to Internet Explorer and from the pull down menus select tools and click on internet options. then select the tab listed content and under the option for auto complete click on the settings button. make sure all the options are checked on.

Last edited by CK1; 01-05-2009 at 02:37 AM.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote