View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 06:14 AM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default Poll - Working with other companies

As many of you know I have been really contemplating working with other adult companies. I am interested to know if this idea jibes with you guys.

There aren't too many adult companies that I would like to work with to be honest but the ones that I do want to work for are companies that I've admired and have longed to work for... for well, a fairly long time now. I really don't want to do something that is going to alienate my fans and members. I would love for my fans and members to have a say in how my career goes. I understand that some people think that it could be a bad business decision (the whole "don't fix what ain't broken" saying has been said in regards to this topic). Again, I'm not planning on working for every company out there.

When I got into this industry I never expected (or even thought) that I was going to have a website built just specifically for me. It's been incredible so far...and I want to make it even more incredible...for me. Working with the companies I have in mind is something that I feel can benefit me in many different ways.

I suppose that my fear is that by putting myself out there...becoming less exclusive than I already am...that I will lose some members of my website which I would really prefer not to have happen.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 04-30-2012 at 06:25 AM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote