View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 04:01 PM   #585
Jhunter309
Danielle Fan

Hey sweetie,

I'm sitting here waiting for the Haily/Hayden vids to finish dling over on Robs site and I decided to take a look through your forum boards It amazes me how little we take the girls here for granted and how little we realize what their lives are like. I found your blog/journal quite entertaining and interesting. It constantly fascinates me how quickly a person can grow on you by just reading/seeing their life.

I just wanted to write and offer my support as I know you probably are feeling pretty crummy as of late from your brit guy. We all seek to fit in, to place, somewhere with someone and it's tough until you've found that spot. Lord knows how the world does it.

The brit guy either A: is being very mature if he's always traveling and knows he can't have anything or B: he isn't into you and he's just plain rude.

Sorry I"m being blunt but that's usually how I am. I generally hate dancing around topics and I like just being brutally honest. I hate relationships where the world has taught us we have to do this, this this this this, blah this do this. It's a hell of a lot easier just to dish it out and if he/she can't handle it well then you move on. Perhaps as Geezer put it, "What stays in Vegas, stays in Vegas" is correct and perhaps Mr. Brit was thinking that as well. His loss as you're a wonderful woman. From a perspective of a guy from reading your blog, he's given you all the signs (he might think he's being polite but he's really being rude) in saying he's not interested. Guys like that drive me nuts. If you are not interested in a girl say so! It saves a girl (like you) from being left hanging wondering where does he stand. There is no excuse for him not taking four or five minutes to write you a nice little line or message or whatever! Uncalled for! Ah I'd give my left eye for proper communication in relationships. If he wants to keep in contact with you he will. Let him do the leg work from now on. He's being a total (whats the English word for... oh ya) cad treating you like this. If he doesn't then you know he's not for you.

Okay all done bashing in-adept men and lack of communication

I find your open sexuality, your life, so hectic! But it amazes me what the capacity a human being can do and yet live so much! You truly are an amazing young woman with an aptitude for life. Never stop or change who you are.

One last thing. Chemistry is hard to find. Finding someone who will stay with you longer after the fireworks fade (the romance stage in a relationship) is tougher. If you can have that then you'll be set for life sweets.

Fond regards and don't give up!

J

P.S love the glasses look
Jhunter309 is offline   Reply With Quote